Chapter 106

"You let me pass!"

"The general expressly forbids irrelevant people from getting close to Madam."

"If you dare to touch me, I will call you indecent!"

"..." The

Shuang'er and the guards started yelling, Shuang'er's eyes were blurred Turning around, seeing Xiao Yuhe over there had noticed him, he was overjoyed.

Xiao Yuhe is here, General Duan must be here too!

Shuang'er yelled loudly, wishing that the whole world would know about the trouble.

This twin is Yu Chu, who was previously aggrieved and unwilling to be lonely.

The twelve sons of them noticed the changes in the villa a few days ago, and inquired secretly, it turned out that General Duan would come to play today, all of them were ecstatic, thinking that the time had come, as long as they seized this opportunity, they could soar into the sky .

This morning, all the twins got up early, freshened up in front of the mirror, selected clothes and accessories, wishing to dress themselves up like a fairy, hoping to use their beauty, talent, or dance music to go To enter the heart of General Duan and gain a temporary favor.

Even Chen Yuan, who knew that General Duan was coming, starved herself for several days, starved to the point where she had a slender waist, hoping that she would be loved and loved, and once she gained power, she would ruthlessly beat the old woman who bullied him. Lesson learned.

Even Xiao Ruoning, who seemed dismissive of inviting pets before, combed her long delicate black hair in a rare way, put a plum flower hairpin on it, and put on a long white dress with dark lotus pattern in white clothes, tied around her waist with a white jade belt In the middle of the day, he was holding a phoenix-tailed qin in his hand, like a luthier who descended from the heavenly palace.

Xia Yunqiao rolled her eyes when she caught a glimpse of Xiao Ruoning early in the morning.

The one on the left is holding a pipa, the one on the right is holding a qin, and the other is wearing a jade flute around his waist... There is also a butterfly in a dance dress who seems to be able to dance in the next moment.

Except for him, everyone didn't even eat breakfast, for fear of ruining their good makeup.

Looking at the situation in the morning, Xia Yunqiao couldn't hold back and ate an extra portion of the meal, which attracted other people's caring looks.

Others regarded him as a fool, and Xia Yunqiao, who was a fool, honestly regarded himself as a fool.

A group of people guarded the Zhuangzi, waiting for General Duan to arrive as if looking through the autumn water.

However, General Duan's fast horse came, they only caught a glimpse of the shadow passing by on the tall building, and saw General Duan holding the young man in yellow in his arms, entering a sealed courtyard.

The twins gritted their silver teeth, they had no choice but to hope in their hearts that General Duan would come to summon them later.

They waited and waited until lunch time passed, and they didn't even touch General Duan's shadow. If they didn't make a move, the general would leave.

I missed this opportunity from my hands, and I don't know when the next time will be.

Yu Chu's temperament is the most aggressive and anxious of the twins, and when the people around him stir up the flames, he will foolishly come out to serve as a gunman.

Therefore, he was the only one who rushed out to scout the road and make trouble.

"Brother guards, let Xiao Shuang'er let me go... When I see the general..."

"No."

The voice over there became louder and louder, Xiao Yuhe frowned, walked over slowly, The guard and Yu Chu stopped beside him.

The guard saluted Xiao Yuhe.

Xiao Yuhe waved his hand, waved them away, turned his head to look at Yu Chu, looked at Yu Chu lightly, and asked, "Who are you?" Slightly shorter, with delicate and hot features, staring, like a irascible little pepper.

Yu Chu looked at the Shuang'er who came over, and thought that this must be the vicious Mrs. Duan, who was also the chief culprit for keeping them here.

He was clearly the culprit, yet he pretended to ask him what his identity was.

Yu Chu lowered her eyebrows, made a pitiful and delicate look, and said, "Yu Chu is General Duan's concubine..."

After hearing her words, Xiao Yuhe imitated Duan Shubai's usual manner and sneered. : "I am General Duan's lord, why doesn't my lord know that my husband has a concubine like you."

"We are the twins sent by the regent to serve General Duan. General Duan did not refuse the kindness of the regent ." , but gladly accepted it, and we were given to the general, naturally the concubine of the general."

Xiao Yuhe raised his eyebrows and asked, "We? Is there anyone else besides you?"

"Of course there are eleven other concubines. Brother Er."

Xiao Yuhe nodded lightly, "It turns out that the Prince Regent gave Husband twelve beauties with twins... He really understands Husband well enough..."

Xiao Yuhe couldn't help laughing at the end.

Hearing his laughter, Yu Chu thought Xiao Yuhe was mocking them.

He couldn't help raising his eyes to stare at Xiao Yuhe, and when he saw Xiao Yuhe's appearance clearly, he couldn't help being taken aback. He was favored by General Duan.

There are endless amorous feelings between eyebrows and frowns and smiles.

With such beauty, they could really spoil him, Yu Chu felt a little guilty and timid.

But he also thought that Xiao Yuhe had been married to Duan Shubai for almost three years, three years, no matter how beautiful beauties are, he would get tired of looking at them, and Xiao Yuhe's domineering appearance, although good-looking, stabbed people like a knife .

Ordinary men probably wouldn't like women or twins of this temperament.

That Xiao Ruoning, who came from a humble background, dared to dislike General Duan's reckless background, and this Xiao Yuhe, who came from a noble family, probably looked down on that reckless general even more.

The beauty of the Xiao family has thorns all over her body.

Xiao Yu and Danfan would never bypass General Duan and hide them here if they cared about General Duan at all.

There are countless calculations in Yu Chu's heart. Although he looks stupid on the surface, he has a lot of careful thoughts. Yu Chu blinked to cover up the displeasure in his eyes, and put on an intimate and eager tone, "Brother Xiao, Chu Chu Coming from the northwest, this is the first time I came to Yangzhou. The scenery in Yangzhou is really good... Chu Chu heard that the general loves fine wine, Chu Chu is not talented, and is the best at making wine. Burning wild wine is our most famous wine. When the general was there During wars, I also like to drink this wine the most. When the general came to Yangzhou, he must have not drank this hot wild wine for many years... This pot of wine was specially brewed by Chu Chu for the general."

Xiao Yuhe shook his head. , "Husband won't ask for your wine, you can take it back."

"Chu Chu wants to see the general."

"He won't see you."

Yu Chu glanced at a person behind him, knelt down and begged pitifully: "Brother Xiao, please forgive me." Please let us meet General Duan, my brothers and I are all attached to the general and are willing to serve you, even if we have no title or distinction, we are all willing... Please don't drive us away, please..."

Yu Chu shivered like a frightened bird, as if she was suffering some terrible persecution. At that moment, the corner of Xiao Yuhe's mouth twitched, feeling like an evil mother-in-law who was persecuting her daughter-in-law.

It's just that his son is not yet one year old, and his seniority is a bit confused.

After a 21st birthday, he seems to be getting a little old?

Xiao Yuhe wanted to shake his head to shake off the thoughts in his mind.

Before Xiao Yuhe could get out of this strange state of mind, he was pulled into his arms by a familiar big hand. Xiao Yuhe smiled and pressed his lips against the other's chest.

With his evil mother-in-law and this evil father-in-law, this scene that originally made him uncomfortable has become a bit funny.

His chubby son was still sleeping in the room with his butt turned over.

With tears in her eyes and soft voice, Yu Chu walked forward with her knees on the ground, and said pitifully, "General, don't blame Brother Xiao, it was Yu Chu who accidentally contradicted Brother."

Duan Shubai had already Seeing the drama played out here from a distance, he felt a bit of a toothache, walked quickly, walked over to protect Xiao Yuhe in his arms, and swore sovereignty.

"Yuhe is my beloved husband. No matter what he has done, I am reluctant to blame him." Duan Shubai looked affectionately at Xiao Yuhe with a pair of affectionate eyebrows, ignoring Yu Chu's constant throwing Looks over here.

Yu Chu's throat was stuck, and his eyes were fixed on the tall and handsome general who came over. He did not expect the general to be so handsome. Compared with the regent, he seemed like a good match for a beauty-a great hero.

At this moment, looking at Shuang'er with such picturesque features, Yu Chuduo wanted to replace her.

There was also a hint of jealousy in the way he looked at Xiao Yuhe.

Why is there such a happy twin in the world, who was born in a famous family, and the person he married still loves him so deeply, if only he is the one who is doted on.

Duan Shubai hugged Xiao Yuhe, "Yuhe, let's go."

Xiao Yuhe nodded.

Yu Chu said anxiously: "General Duan, do you know who I am?" Why didn't General Duan ask him about his situation? And Xiao Yuhe, why didn't he speak, and wanted to leave him here, and the two of them just... left?

Duan Shubai said indifferently: "Who are you?"

"I am the poppies sent by the regent to serve you. The regent sent me and eleven elder brothers to the general. However, our blessings are low and we haven't been able to meet the general yet. One side."

"General, my brothers and I have admired the general for a long time, and today we can see the general, and wish we could always be by his side and serve the general day and night."

After saying these words, Yu Chu looked up at Duan Shubai's face, It looks like you belong to the king with deep affection and righteousness.

Duan Shubai shook his head, "I know you were sent by the regent."

Yu Chu was overjoyed, thinking that the goal was about to be achieved.

"It was the general who sent you to the hot spring villa."

Yu Chu's eyes widened in disbelief.

What kind of waiter did you send all of their beauties here? Isn't the general in front of you a little... Could it be that he can't do it, or is he fearful?

Duan Shubai sneered: "I have a deep grievance with the regent you are talking about. Who knows if the person sent by Nie Gou thief is some kind of spy. It is already a special kindness of this general to save your life."

Yu Chu's face turned pale, and Duan Shubai called the regent contemptuously in front of him. No matter how stupid he was, he knew that the regent would not be their reliance here. Bai pulled Xiao Yuhe over, "In my eyes, he is jade, and you are all stones."

Yu Chu's expression was gray, unable to invite favors, and he didn't know what would happen to him.

Duan Shubai was about to pull Xiao Yuhe away, but Xiao Yuhe suddenly said: "Didn't they send twelve twins? I want to see them all."

Duan Shubai suddenly felt a thump in his heart, realizing that Xiao Yuhe came here prepared, he had known about this group of twins for a long time, he might have told him on purpose that he would come to Hot Spring Zhuangzi, and even came here on purpose just after taking a nap...

Looking at Xiao Yuhe's expression, he couldn't Whether happy or angry, Duan Shubai recalled the memory in his mind, he should have done nothing wrong, right?