Chapter 22 Cloak

Dong Yueyun's heart was beating wildly, and countless guesses flooded into her mind.

She suddenly had a terrible guess - Duan Shubai and Xiao Yuhe are not real couples.

"Miss Dong, why are you standing here so stupidly?"

Dong Yueyun forced a smile and said, "I'm a little tired after working so hard, so I'll just stand here for a while."

She took another look at Xiao Yuhe, Xiao Yu And already put down her sleeves, Dong Yueyun collected herself, turned around and continued to do her work, but once her heart rippled, she couldn't calm down at all.

"The generals are back!" Someone shouted loudly.

Xiao Yuhe stopped the movements in his hands.

"The general and the others brought back two tigers..."

"The general is so brave that he captured a tiger by himself."

"That's a white tiger, so majestic!

" Become a tiger-fighting hero!"

"Just dream, you! You won't be scared to pee when you see a tiger."

...

Xiao Yuhe listened to the noisy discussion and heard the name of the beast, and his heart tightened. Duan Shubai was even a little dizzy against a giant tiger alone, he hurriedly followed the team to meet the hunters who went up the mountain.

The two dead white tigers were carried in by several people, and only these two tigers took away the scenery of all other prey. The crowd all stood around the corpses of the two giant tigers to admire them.

"The whole body is snow white, what a beautiful white tiger."

"The stripes on its head are so scary..."

"Look at these teeth, they can crush my bones..."

"The two terrifying white

tigers, are there any casualties?" How could it be possible for the general's subordinates to be killed by a mere tiger?"

...

Others were discussing around the two huge tiger corpses, and Xiao Yuhe saw the man who stood tall and gave orders at a glance, and the top of the other party's clothes were torn There were several holes the size of bowls, and the upper and lower clothes were stained with blood. Xiao Yuhe's heart stopped for a moment, frightened by the shocking color. When he walked to Duan Shubai's side, he felt both fear and panic in his heart, his eyes were red and his voice was dumb. Asked: "How are you? Are you seriously injured?"

Duan Shu suddenly saw his red eyes, his heart warmed, and he smiled softly: "I'm fine, it's all tiger blood."

Xiao Yu and He said anxiously: "You said it's okay, look at the corners of your mouth are full of blood." The dry and blackened blood stains were entrenched on the lips, which was shocking to see.

"Is there still blood?" Duan Shubai raised his hand and tried to wipe it with his cuff, but Xiao Yuhe quickly stopped him, grabbed the water bottle from his waist, wet the silk handkerchief to help him gently wipe off the blood.

"Don't tell me it was you who bit the tiger and got blood on it."

Duan Shubai said with a playful smile, "Maybe it was really me who bit the tiger and killed it with one bite." He put his hands on his cheeks One, biting his mouth forward, making a movement of a wild animal rushing for food.

Xiao Yuhe slapped him lightly on his handsome face, and said in disgust, "Be more serious." The

beaten Duan Shubai just smiled and didn't speak.

Xiao Yuhe held up his left hand and took his pulse carefully. After feeling that there was nothing serious about the pulse, he was slightly relieved. Seeing this, Duan Shubai teased and said, "How is it? Is there any serious problem?"

Xiao Yuhe said angrily: "I have a loss of energy and blood."

Duan Shu smiled: "I have a loss of energy and blood, so eat a few more pieces of meat and drink a few more sips of wine to make up for it."

Xiao Yuhe ruthlessly He glared at Duan Shubai, rejoicing in his heart that he was good at medicine, otherwise this reckless man who flaunted his strength and didn't tell the truth would be injured, and he could only wait and worry.

Xiao Yuhe caught a glimpse of his casually bandaged right hand and was about to re-treat the wound when Duan Shubai excitedly pulled him to Heiyu's side. I got a horse named Hei Yu by chance, it looks very handsome."

Hei Yu flicked his tail, his shiny black hair glistened in the sun, his muscular waist was rounded, and he looked mighty heroic.

Xiao Yuhe didn't put his mind on the horse at all, he was still concerned about Duan Shubai's injury, he didn't raise his eyes: "I can't tell."

"You will know how majestic it is if you try to ride it."

" I don't know how to ride a horse."

Duan Shubai was taken aback, "That's right, you should have only been in a carriage and never ridden a horse, but it doesn't matter, I can teach you how to ride a horse in the future."

"I don't want to learn."

Pots of cold water were poured one after another On Duan Shubai's body, he poured a chill into his heart. He looked at Xiao Yuhe's lack of interest, smiled and comforted Heiyu, and dragged Xiao Yuhe to see another harvest he had today. Eye-catching big white tiger.

"Look at this fur without any variegated fur, it must be very warm. I don't know what kind of luck it is for such a rare white tiger to meet two at a time. This white tiger with an eye injury and no scars on its body was killed by me alone. Yes, is it powerful?"

Xiao Yuhe said angrily: "It's so powerful, so many people let you go up and fight alone? The son of a daughter, can't sit still, my general, the hero of fighting tigers? Look at your hands, just I don't want my life if I wrap it so casually? I don't want my hands either?"

"My hands are fine." Duan Shubai continued with a smile, "This white tiger skin is beautiful. I'll make you a tiger skin cloak when the time comes. It suits you, when I saw the white tiger, I thought of you."

What do you mean when you see a tiger, you think of him?

Xiao Yuhe Youyou said: "I'm a tiger?"

Duan Shubai couldn't help laughing: "Where is this going? I mean the white tiger skin is very suitable for you. In order to leave a piece of tiger skin intact, I deliberately didn't hurt its body. It's a pity that one is not enough, otherwise I will make two for you."

Duan Shubai thought that Xiao Yuhe made so many clothes for him, and he should do something for him.

Xiao Yuhe looked up at Duan Shu's black eyes, which were as bright as stars, like the vast and boundless blue sky, as if he wanted to attract and accommodate him, his heart suddenly became hot, and all the anxiety and boredom in his body seemed to be swept away. Kong, he turned his head, disgusted and moved in his heart, took the other person's hand and said softly: "Don't do this next time."

Duan Shubai was puzzled: "What kind of clothes don't you want?"

"I have so many clothes, I don't lack anything." A cloak, if you encounter such a ferocious beast in the future, you should kill it as soon as possible, why would you want a complete animal skin, I will be worried if you take such a risk."

Xiao Yu and those upturned eyes, as if Looking at him with water in his mouth, Duan Shu gave a dumb "oh", couldn't help touching his nose with his left hand, and subconsciously raised his right hand to touch Xiao Yuhe's head, but he hadn't touched Xiao Yuhe's head yet. Above his head, he froze in mid-air. He saw the bloody gauze wrapped on his right palm. If he touched it, the clean young master Jiao would not explode.

Duan Shubai was about to withdraw his hand awkwardly, but another slender hand held him down. Through a layer of bloody gauze, he felt Xiao Yu and the soft black hair.

At that moment, the world was quiet, as if only the heartbeat of each other could be heard.

I don't know how long it took, maybe it was a moment, Xiao Yuhe grabbed his right wrist and dragged him back to the wooden building.

Dong Yueyun, who stood behind them and watched for a long time, bit her lip. She turned around and looked at the white tiger, which was smooth and smooth without any stray hairs. She wished she could replace Xiao Yuhe.

"Well, I don't think there's any need to take a bath now. Barbecue and drinking at night smell like a whole body, so I have to wash it separately. Look at my body injury, it's not convenient to touch the water, so it's not easy to wash."

"It's not easy to wash, let me help you ." You wash."

"..."

According to Young Master Jiao's request, he took a bath and changed his clothes, Xiao Yuhe carefully applied the wound medicine to him, and carefully rewrapped his right hand with clean white gauze .

Duan Shubai looked at his right hand that was wrapped into a lump, and said helplessly: "Are you satisfied now?"

Duan Shubai was rearranged by Xiao Yuhe, and changed into a handsome black robe with a leather waist The rope-tied girdle complements his heroic appearance, especially the messy hair that has rolled over the grass, which has also been re-styled, tied into a high ponytail, and a hollow silver lotus crown on both sides of the forehead. At each inch, a small strand of hair was picked out and hung on the side of the face.

Xiao Yuhe held his face, looked left and right, and pulled the hair on his forehead with a smile. Duan Shubai covered his head in pain, Xiao Yuhe smiled and said: "Satisfied gone."

Clusters of warm bonfires were piled up in the huge square, and the dried branches burst into bright light in the flames. Everyone sat around the flames, and everyone had a smile on their faces. The whole night sky shone like daytime, and when the warm evening wind blew by, the tempting aroma of barbecue permeated the surroundings, arousing the restless gluttons in people's hearts.

Zhang Changle stood up and clapped his hands: "Everyone, be quiet!" The

whole audience was quiet.

Duan Shubai smiled and picked up a bowl of wine and walked to the open space, "In the past few months, the construction of Xinyang City has been able to achieve what it is today, thanks to everyone's hard work...Everyone, eat and drink well, and wish us a good harvest this year , and there will be a good harvest next year... Don't be restrained, after all, this is a rare gathering, and you will be busy harvesting food in a few days. If you want to drink and eat meat in such a leisurely way, you won't find a chance..."

"I'm here first A toast to everyone."

Everyone drank a glass of wine with him, even Xiao Yuhe, who squinted his eyes and took a sip, and Duan Shubai, who was sitting next to him, caught a glimpse and asked curiously: "Why do you also drink wine? Already ."

Xiao Yuhe's fair cheeks were flushed by the smell of alcohol, and he looked sober, he half-closed his misty and charming eyes, shook his head slightly and said, "It doesn't matter, I'll just drink a little."

"Eat Order something, be careful not to get drunk."

Xiao Yuhe nodded and advised him, "You have injuries, don't drink too much."

Duan Shubai poured himself a bowl, "Don't let me drink, It's worse than killing me." In the

warm bonfire, there was a lot of voices, like a pot of boiling hot oil, a group of people were talking about the stories of hunting in the mountains today, how many prey they had harvested, how much their generals How brave and mighty, fighting a tiger alone, Liang Feng looked at the tiger paw prints on his brother's chest, beat his chest and felt regretful, he knew that he could become a tiger fighting hero, why would he, a big hero, cook in the cooks.

After the opening, people gradually got up and went to Duan Shubai's side to toast him. This was a part that Duan Shubai liked very much, but he didn't expect that this time, no one came to him, and all said they wanted to toast his wife.

"I want to toast my wife."

"Me, me, me...me too."

Is Ma De trying to rebel? Like a big cat, Duan Shu domineeringly held Xiao Yuhe in his arms, blocking the wine for him one by one, "Yuhe is not good at drinking, I will drink for him, come on! Come on, Yuhe will pour me wine.

Xiao Yuhe angrily picked up the wine jar and poured him a bowl .

"Pour more and more, full and full."

Duan Shubai patted him on the shoulder, "This is a drink for you, don't be so unwilling."

The author has something to say: Well, this article will enter v next Tuesday , I will offer three more words at that time~