Chapter 135 Meeting

Duan Shubai bid farewell to his mother-in-law and Xiao Tuantuan, continued to walk along the carved railings, and went straight to the familiar small attic.

His legs were long, and his strides were long. Three or four steps made one floor, and he went up the stairs without any effort. When he walked out of the corner, Duan Shubai's steps suddenly stopped.

Near nostalgia is more timid.

At this moment, Duan Shubai was a little hesitant. He retracted his long legs, stood on the spot and leaned against the wall, touched his nose, breathed steadily, touched the wine bag on his waist, and then put it down again.

The person who is thinking about it is only a few doors away from himself.

With a sound of "squeak", a person came out of the room, Qiu Ran stepped out of the threshold lightly, lowered her head slightly and closed the door, and from the corner of her eyes, she realized that there seemed to be someone beside her, and Qiu Ran looked to the side in surprise.

But I saw someone who shouldn't be here at this time.

Qiu Ran opened her eyes wide and exclaimed, "General!"

Then she quickly covered her mouth.

Duan Shubai noticed his movements, stepped forward, and asked softly, "Where's Yuhe, is he in the room?"

Qiuran laughed silently, with a smile in his eyes, and said joyfully, "General, are you in the room?" I'm back, the young master is in the room, just fell asleep..."

"If I see the general, I don't know how happy the young master will be, the general should hurry up and go into the room to see the young master."

"Go in quickly, the general."

Duan Shubai stopped him Said: "Since Yuhe has already fallen asleep, don't disturb him, let him have a good rest first."

"I'm going to take a shower and change into clean clothes." Duan Shubai thought that he had been on the road for a few days, covered in sweat and dust, and was still wearing a military uniform. Why don't he take a bath and change into ordinary clothes, take care of himself, see Xiao Yuhe again, and let Gang Fu Lang, who fell asleep, rested for a while.

Qiu Ran nodded and said, "I'll go and prepare clothes for the general."

Duan Shubai took off the light armor on his body, took a bath and changed his clothes, the vermilion inner clothes were covered with a black robe, tied with a belt, and hung up. The sachet, the black robe set him off tall and handsome, with a different kind of free and easy, the wide cuffs and a little vermilion exposed from the collar added an outstanding temperament to him.

Pushing open the door, Duan Shubai stepped into the room.

Qiu Ran said that Xiao Yuhe had woken up from a nap, and Duan Shubai specifically asked Qiu Ran not to tell Xiao Yuhe that he and he were back, but to give him a surprise.

At this time, Xiao Yuhe was sewing clothes on the bed with a needle and thread. He was wearing a simple and elegant white dress with silver lotus patterns embroidered on the hem. He was sitting on the bed with his back leaning on a soft pillow, brocade quilt Covering below the waist, he didn't tie up his hair, and his black and silky black hair simply hung behind his head.

Xiao Yuhe lowered his head to straighten the clothes in his hands, heard the movement by the door, and didn't raise his head, thinking that it was Qiu Ran who came, he said in a calm tone: "Qiu Ran, go and help me get that plate of jade buckles. "

Having not seen each other for a long time, suddenly hearing Xiao Yuhe's voice, Duan Shubai unconsciously twitched the corner of his mouth, and followed the interface and said: "Yuhe, I'm back."

Even if Duan Shubai deliberately suppressed the voice, let his The tone of voice is calm, but no matter how hard you try, you can't hide the joy revealed in the words.

Duan Shubai "before the person arrives, the voice arrives first".

When Xiao Yuhe, who was sitting on the bed, heard the voice, he subconsciously threw the clothes in his hand aside, lifted the quilt and wrapped himself in. Duan Shubai outside could only hear a rustling movement, and thought Xiao Yuhe was also as excited as himself, he walked into the inner room with a smile on his face.

"Yuhe." Duan Shubai called his name in a low and loving voice.

After seeing the scene in the room clearly, the smile on Duan Shubai's face paused—

the husband who expected to greet him happily did not see him, but only saw a fat lump wrapped in a quilt all over his body.

A voice came from inside Fat Tuo Tuo, "You, what are you doing back!"

It was indeed Xiao Yuhe's voice, Duan Shubai was shocked, saying what did he come back for? Did Xiao Yuhe mean to tell him not to come back? Duan Shubai blinked his eyes, a little confused, so he came back with great difficulty, why he was treated like this, could it be that Yuhe had a grudge against him in his heart? That's why I said the opposite.

Thinking of this, Duan Shubai's smile returned to his face, he strode to the bed and sat down, stretched out his hand and gently pulled the corner of the quilt, and coaxed softly in a tired voice: "My dear Yuhe, don't be mad at your husband. Are you ready? Come out and meet your husband."

"I, I don't want to see you." Xiao Yu and Weng in the quilt said in a low voice.

Duan Shubai lightly touched the soft fat lump, and deliberately elongated the tone and said: "I really don't see my husband? The husband will only stay at home for three days this time. If you don't see him now, I don't know when the next time will be." "

"It may take a few months, or it may take half a year. Are you really missing?"

Xiao Yuhe in the quilt replied cruelly: "Then see you next time!"

"Go quickly, there is still you in the battle ahead Busy."

Duan Shubai: "?????"

If it wasn't for Xiao Yuhe's voice that sounded quite angry, otherwise Duan Shubai would have thought that something happened to him. Duan Shubai was puzzled why his beloved husband who always clings to him and loves him would reject him this time outside? Duan Shubai

suppressed his doubts, continued to smile and said: "The battle ahead is over, husband has won, are you serious?

" Pulled off the quilt, wriggled and shrunk inside, using actions to reply to Duan Shubai. Seeing this, Duan Shubai was not discouraged, so he changed his method, and continued his efforts: "I haven't seen you for a few months, and my husband misses you every day. For the sake of my husband's thoughts day and night, you come out to meet my husband, so that I can see you." Husband, how about relieving lovesickness?" "There is a painting in the cabinet." Duan Shubai wondered, "What?" "That's my portrait, look at that!" Duan Shubai couldn't help laughing, "The real person is right here in me In front of me, why should I look at paintings?" "But real people don't want to see you, you can only look at paintings." Xiao Yuhe also added, "As long as you have me in your heart, seeing a portrait is the same as seeing a real person." Duan Shubai: "..." Duan Shubai closed his eyes, the patience in his body was exhausted, he leaned over slightly, gently hugged both ends of Fat Tuo Tuo, carefully avoiding his stomach, and hugged the man and the quilt together into the bosom. "Let me go and say I won't see you." Xiao Yuhe yelled from under the quilt. Duan Shubai no longer had a smile on his face. He lowered his voice and said, "Yuhe, what's wrong with you? What are you trying to hide from me?"

"I'm not hiding anything from you, I just don't want to see you now, just wait for two months..."

Duan Shubai held him firmly, "I'm impatient, I don't want to wait for two months."

He said with irrefutable words After saying this in a tone, he raised his hand to uncover the quilt that wrapped Xiao Yuhe, Duan Shubai controlled the strength in his hand, "Hey, let go, you know that your strength is not as strong as mine, you can't stop it."

Duan Shubai After all, Bai peeled Xiao Yuhe out of the "shell". Xiao Yuhe covered his face with his hands, covering the lower half of his face, and lowered his head, refusing to let Duan Shubai see it.

"Now that you see it, you can return the quilt to me."

Duan Shubai protected Xiao Yuhe's waist, looked straight at the person in his arms, his majestic phoenix eyes formed a line, and he emphasized his tone Asked: "What's wrong with your face? Don't block it, I've already seen it."

Xiao Yuhe's eyes were red, and he pressed his face hard with his hands, his voice was a little hoarse: "Then you still look, ugly You are dead, don't look."

Duan Shubai covered Xiao Yuhe's palm with his big palm, and slowly moved his hand covering his face away, and Xiao Yuhe's whole picture was displayed under his sight.

Some gray and white spots appeared on Xiao Yuhe's fair cheeks, like vines climbing in the corner of the wall.

Duan Shubai's throat was a little congested, he knew that Xiao Yuhe valued his appearance very much, and he had to make his appearance look bright and beautiful every day.

Holding his cheek, Duan Shubai kissed it, and said softly: "It's not ugly, my Yuhe is not ugly in any way."

Xiao Yuhe finally mustered up the courage to meet Duan Shubai's eyes, and looked at him. The pity in the eyes of the other party, he will start to panic now, afraid that the other party will misunderstand, he hastily explained: "I, I'm fine, but I have to take special anti-fetal drugs for the past two months, and these things grow after taking the medicine. I can't exert my strength, so I have to lie on the bed, but don't worry too much, I will return to the original state when I stop the medicine."

"Don't look, I'll go find the veil and put it on."

Duan Shubai took a deep breath, hugged Xiao Yuhe tightly in his arms, let his face stick to his chest, Duan Shubai whispered: " Don't take it, just let me watch."

"Don't take it..."

Hearing Duan Shu's hoarse voice, Xiao Yuhe's nose felt a little sore, and he stopped struggling, exposing his mottled face.

Duan Shubai bowed his head and kissed his face.

That was his fault, he didn't protect him well, and he and the baby in his womb were also hurt.

And those villains, a trace of cruelty flashed in Duan Shubai's eyes, those people will never have a good life, and he will not let them die easily.

With delicate kisses on his face, Xiao Yuhe's restless heart finally calmed down. Because he likes it, he cares. He is afraid that Duan Shubai will see his ugly appearance.

"Is this medicine harmful?" Duan Shubai asked.

Xiao Yuhe unconsciously covered his face and shook his head, "It won't hurt your body, don't worry, it's all valuable medicinal materials, and it will nourish your body..."

"...Fortunately, I have been taking warm tonic before The medicine in my stomach can keep the child in my stomach at that time, but although I am fine, our child, he, he is destined to be born deficient." Xiao Yuhe's voice gradually became lower, "It's not bad, it's also possible that I A stillborn baby will be born."

Xiao Yuhe pressed his face against Duan Shubai's chest, and slowly closed his eyes.

Duan Shubai's breath was stagnant, and countless pains spread in his limbs and bones. His mouth felt a little bitter, but he lowered his head and smiled to comfort Xiao Yuhe: "Our child is blessed with great destiny, he must It will be fine, let's give him a nickname Yuanyuan, how about we have a reunion? Yuanyuan will definitely be like that chubby little Tuantuan, the longer he grows, the more stocky he will be."

Xiao Yuhe nodded silently.

Duan Shubai pulled away his hands covering his face, he didn't want Xiao Yuhe to hide in front of him.

"You have to take good care of your body and don't think too much. No matter what you are, my husband will never dislike you, he will only love and spoil you."

"In my husband's mind, you will always be the prettiest."

Hearing this, although Xiao Yuhe was happy in his heart, he opened his eyes awkwardly, "Stop talking about this, let's talk about other things..."

Duan Shubai chuckled lightly.

"Okay, what do you want to say?"

Xiao Yuhe looked up at him, and suddenly said, "Husband, your hair crown is crooked, and there is stubble on your chin. When you kissed me just now, it hurt a little."

Duan Shubai: "..."