Chapter 161

Duan Shubai and Xiao Yuhe sent Ma Chongjin and his wife away together. When they came, several cargo ships were piled full. When they returned, they were still full of various Yangzhou specialties, especially many Seafood that you can't even see in Nishihara. The

weather is getting hotter, the river water is sparkling, and the starlight swaying from the water under the sun can make people's eyes dizzy. There are naughty fish jumping from the bottom of the water despite the strong light.

The documents and tokens written by Duan Shubai also went all the way to Yuanzhou to dispatch troops and condemn generals along with the galloping ship.

All things seem to have settled down.

After seeing off his uncle, Xiao Yuhe and Duan Shubai rode back in the carriage together, hugging his husband's arm in the carriage, he couldn't help shivering, he knew about his uncle helping to borrow soldiers.

Xiao Yuhe looked at the row of tassels hanging from the roof of the car, and felt uneasy in his heart. He twisted his sleeves, and no matter how he thought about such a big event as borrowing troops, he was a little scared. At a certain moment, he remembered a few things. Rumors of harming the country and the demon concubine... After sharing the

same bed for many years, how could Duan Shubai fail to see that his husband was wrong? He took him into his arms and asked softly: "What's wrong? You look restless, are you sitting on the needle?"

He asked, untied the wine bag around his waist with one hand, raised his head and gulped down a few mouthfuls.

Leaning on the other side's broad chest, Xiao Yuhe felt a lot more at ease. He smelled the fragrance of wine gradually spreading in the carriage, his brain became dizzy, and his breath became thicker, "I, um, what did you promise uncle to help?" The Second Prince of Shun, is it because of me?" After

saying these words, Xiao Yuhe's face turned pale, his heart was extremely nervous, and his head was buzzing with thoughts. In fact, since he was young, he never thought of finding A powerful man got married, but he made a mistake...

Thinking of the novel he had read, he felt more and more that he was beginning to draw closer to the evil concubine, the blue face, and the like in the book.

He couldn't help but start to worry in his heart, would he also "achieve the Tao alone and ascend to heaven", and finally "go up to the poor and fall to the underworld with his husband, and the two places will disappear." The

more he imagined, the more divergent Xiao Yuhe's thinking became, His complexion is also getting uglier.

Duan Shubai paused while drinking, and swallowed the violent wine in his mouth. If he hadn't had strong psychological endurance, he would have been choked to death by the drink.

Putting down the wine bag, Duan Shubai turned his head. Xiao Yuhe beside him was pale, and he had the air of a peerless beauty who was too fragile. He raised his hand and imitated a rather frivolous movement, using his index finger to pick up the chin of the peerless beauty. Like a tyrant looking at a subjugated beauty, the beauty raised her beautiful eyes and begged him bewilderedly.

Xiao Yuhe's appearance was stunning, and his beautiful eyes were shining brightly. When he lowered his head and looked down at him, a flash of amazement suddenly flashed in Duan Shubai's eyes when he frowned and moved.

So he originally wanted to say something, but at this moment he silently admired the beauty of his husband.

In terms of being a disaster, his husband is qualified in appearance.

Xiao Yuhe was still panicked and indulged in self-constructed dreams of disasters, but his chin was lifted for a long time, and the back of his neck was very uncomfortable. The panic in his heart faded and turned into curiosity, "Husband, what do you think I am doing like this? " ?"

Duan Shubai also woke up from his husband's beauty, responded casually, and calmly said: "Oh, I was looking for something on your face."

"Ah? Looking for something."

"Gold."

Xiao Yu And puzzled: "?????"

Xiao Yuhe and his husband looked at each other for a long time, and read "You really know how to put gold on your face" from each other's eyes, and immediately pushed him away in anger.

Angrily turned around and sulked and ignored people. Duan

Shubai laughed, hugged his husband's slender waist from behind, played with the jade pendant around his waist, and said to his ear, "Are you angry?"

Turning around, he said softly in his voice: "General Duan, Yuhe still relies on General Duan's power to seek power for his mother's clan, how dare he be angry with the general.

" "Posing" movement, rolling his eyeballs, nodding his head pretending to agree, leaning on his body, propping his cheek with his left hand, raising his legs, looking like an old man waiting to be served, he raised his head proudly , Contemptuously said: "Then beauty Xiao, come and serve me."

Give you some color, and the dyeing workshop will open.

Xiao Yuhe was so aroused that he raised his hand and patted the opponent's thigh, angrily said: "Serve you, go dream." After saying this harshly, he couldn't help laughing.

Seeing this, Duan Shubai sat upright, hugged him into his arms, and said with a smile: "Miss Xiao, your way of serving people is not right. For the hope of the family, shouldn't we bear the humiliation and bear the burden of humiliation? ——"

"You feed the devil with your body, Duan Shubai, you big devil."

"Persuade me to go up, Beauty Xiao."

Xiao Yuhe covered her ears, Beauty Xiao was too ashamed, "Don't call me What Xiao Meiren."

"Okay, cough, Bai Pangpang."

"You are fat and you are fat, and your son is fat."

"Yes, yes, our son is fat, and Bai Pangpang is chubby."

Xiao Yu and Moya plunged into Duan Shubai's arms, "Don't make trouble, you answer me seriously."

"That's what it is to be serious." Duan Shubai held his cheek and kissed him, "It's profitable, so I'm going to Promise, my Bai Pangpang will really put gold on his face."

"At your level, you still fantasize about being a disaster, so why don't you blow the pillow wind for me?"

Xiao Yuhe: "..."

He Full of resentment and unwilling to speak.

Xiao Yuhe began to make excuses for himself, "As long as you are full of crooked reasoning and look harder than the stones in the cesspit, who can blow you away, if it were someone else..."

Duan Shubai's eyes were a little dangerous, "How about another person?"

"That's not because I, Xiao Yuhe, said to go east, he didn't dare to go west, and when I said go west, he didn't dare to go east." After finishing speaking, the extremely proud little chin Yi Yang.

Duan Shubai slapped his ass with a cold face, and tortured him in his arms. His tone was extremely dangerous, "Have you thought about other people?"

Xiao Yuhe: "..."

He was just talking fast .

But the words have already been uttered, so the dead duck's mouth is stiff, "I have thought about it, what's wrong?" The

green grassland floats on the head, provoking thousands of horses to eat it, "Okay, you Xiao Yuhe, tell me, you still want to eat!" If you don't tell the truth, I'll kill you in the carriage." As he spoke, the movements of his hands followed.

Xiao Yuhe was caught in a key position, and some were going more secretly, he said anxiously: "Let go of me, don't use your fingers, you haven't washed your hands after eating cakes, bastard Duan Shubai."

Duan Shubai: "..."

Does that mean you can wash your hands?

...

"Tell me, who is the other wild man in your heart?"

Xiao Yuhe's eyes widened with anger.

"If you don't tell the truth, you will be tortured, and hands covered with cake crumbs and syrup will touch your whole body."

Xiao Yuhe: "..." It

's too vicious.

"The other man in my heart is—" Xiao Yuhe turned his face away, and said desperately, "He is my child's father."

After speaking, the persecuted Beauty Xiao became more confident. In front of him, he counted all the advantages of the other party, "My child's father is very good to me. When I give birth, he will desperately stay by my side, coax me, take care of the child, and change Yuanyuan's diaper. He won't attack me, I'm not feeling well, he's more anxious than me, anyway... ten thousand of you can't compare to him." He

said it as if there was really a third wild man.

Duan Shubai: "..."

I ntr myself.

Duan Shubai closed his eyes, and opened them again, with a gleam of unconcealable pain in his eyes, he said in a hoarse voice, "Could it be that I'm really inferior to that man?"

"You only have him in your heart."

"I got your man, but I couldn't get your heart."

Xiao Yuhe: "..."

He didn't know what to say next.

"My person and my heart belong to my child's father, so don't pretend to be sentimental about what you can't get."

Duan Shubai lowered his head, the pain of the person he loves is not his, it seems to swallow his reason, and he has no choice but to fall into darkness, "For the benefit of your Xiao family, you will stay by my side."

Xiao Yuhe yawned, "Fuck your Xiao family's interests, I'm from the old Duan family."

Duan Shubai: "..."

Not according to the script.

The curtain outside the carriage was lifted, and a handsome little head came in, it was Qiu Ran, and he said, "Master, the old lady told you and my uncle not to yell loudly, it will disturb the children."

Poor Ma Shuqin, heard Occasionally, words like "wild man", "pillow wind" and "bastard" came from the carriage next door, which almost scared my little heart to death.

After learning that it was a misunderstanding, an old and weak heart that could not be stimulated settled down.

How could her son-in-law have such a strange problem.

Xiao Yuhe got a big blush, and gave Duan Shubai a hard look, "It's all your fault, mother found out about the prank."

Duan Shubai smiled and pulled him into his arms, rubbing his ears together.

"You, you are so thin-skinned." The

60,000 soldiers and horses in Yuanzhou were quickly selected and assembled, and they marched unimpeded all the way to Xiyuan. The spies of King Dingxi grasped the movement of this army, and the ducks he got would be snatched by others. King Dingxi was so frightened and furious that he hurriedly sent someone to Yangzhou to deliver a warning letter to Duan Shubai.

The letter advised General Duan to withdraw his troops early. Don't be deceived by the cunning second prince. It is His Majesty's orthodox will to support the third prince. If they are still stubborn, no wonder the elite soldiers stationed on the border of Dingyuan have no eyes.

Duan Shubai said in his heart, our soldiers in Yuanzhou also have no eyes.

Who is afraid of whom.

So he still stubbornly let the soldiers go all the way west, King Dingxi couldn't swallow his breath, and sent troops to trouble the soldiers in Yanbian, Yuanzhou. Duan Shubai had prepared more There are many soldiers and horses stationed in Yuanzhou, and the food, grass and horses have already been transported there, so it doesn't matter even if they have been fighting with each other for several years.

After King Dingxi lost 20,000 soldiers and horses for no reason, and there were hundreds of captives on certain hills in the four prefectures of Yuan, Ding, Xuan, and Yang, King Dingxi changed his strategy, saying that the previous one was a misunderstanding, and sent people to talk again. and.

He promised that as long as Duan Shubai withdrew his troops, he would send a large number of horses, food, cattle, sheep, jewelry and so on.