Chapter 103 Beauty

A monthly salary of two liang is definitely not low for the little girls and servants of ordinary wealthy families, but it would be nothing to the beautiful twins who are waiting for the big customers to "spend a lot of money".

They don't want to take wages to do the work of these low-level slaves.

"Be obedient and work in Zhuangzi for one full year. After one year, you will be free. Marriage and marriage are up to you."

"Get on better with the wives, and I can find you a good family in the city next year... "

Hearing this, Xia Yunqiao's eyes lit up.

As long as he works here for one year, he is free!

But after being happy, Xia Yunqiao is unhappy, even if he is a free man, but he is just a twin who can't carry his shoulders and hands, where can he settle down? A beautiful boy, I'm afraid he will be tricked into some dirty place and sold.

Xia Yunqiao forced a smile, that's all, the boat will be straight when it reaches the bridge, at least for him now, the situation in front of him is much better than expected.

General Duan is a real gentleman, and he dotes on his twin sons and husbands. Under his rule, their twins might be able to live a peaceful life in peace.

Yu Chu, the twin beside Xia Yunqiao, caught a glimpse of his forced wry smile, thought she felt the same way, and muttered in a low voice: "No matter how good the family is, can you have General Duan?"

They obviously came to serve the general.

"When we got here, we were sent to this kind of place without even seeing the general's face." Yu Chu said these words strangely, and secretly glanced at Xiao Ruoning.

If General Duan knew that they had such "beauty", how could he not even look at them, and let them come here to serve others.

The crowd chattered and speculated secretly: "It must be Mrs. Duan."

"Madame Duan hid us here under the guise of a general, and her thoughts are so vicious.

" A lot of scheming."

...

After some chatter, the twins decided that Mrs. Duan Xiao Yuhe must have hidden their beauties here on purpose. It is said that Mrs. Duan has a snake-hearted heart and gave others to General Duan before. The beautiful woman got to catch the ducks.

Xia Yunqiao listened to their discussion with ridicule in her eyes.

Yu Chu looked left and then again, there were several aggrieved twins, Xiao Ruoning stood there, as icy as a cold beauty, without saying a word, Yu Chu's eyeballs rolled around Said: "It would be great if we could meet the general above."

Shuang'er next to Yu Chu whispered to him: "Yes, yes, if the general sees us, or he—" Shuang'er pointed to the finger flute with his eyes Ruoning said shyly, "How can I hide a beauty in such a villa."

"How can I meet the general?"

"Mrs. Duan has a heavy heart. She hides us here. There must be someone behind her, and she won't ." Tell us to meet the general easily."

"It is said that this Zhuangzi is open to the common people, will the general come?"

"We'd better meet the general's confidants and let him introduce us."

...

Three or two pairs Whispering and planning how to please General Duan, take Madam Duan's position, and live a life of prosperity and wealth.

Xiao Ruoning listened to their discussion calmly, staring at the mountain outside without a trace.

After the mother-in-law's lecture, whether these twins are willing or not, they have to learn to work.

Some self-sufficient Shuang'er couldn't bear to do such a lowly job—in fact, it was watering the vegetable field behind. After a few days, they began to be lazy and shameless and challenge their mother-in-law for not working.

When challenging him, he was full of confidence: "You don't want to please me now. Later, I will be favored by the general and become your master. I want you to look good." That

pair of children thought it would be best to make things bigger, so they brought it to General Duan , more in line with his wishes.

He is not afraid of his mother-in-law to deal with them. They were sent by the regent, so the mother-in-law would not dare to hurt their lives at will. Punishment? Let them go hungry for a few meals at most, there is nothing to be afraid of.

Unexpectedly, the mother-in-law who disciplined them sent him to a place called a military training camp without beating or scolding... Within a few days, the pair cried and regretted going back to the Hot Spring Villa. Get up early every day and be supervised by my aunt for long-distance running. During the day, I have to cook pig food, clean the pigpen, pick up manure and water... I don't get sleep if I don't work. I have to do a lot of hard work in a day. I can't help but eat more, Xinyang City has good conditions, the big pot is full of vegetable oil, meat and salt, and I can eat dried sweet potatoes at will...

After some ruthless training, those two children have become fatter and stronger, and they are proud of their slender willow waist No more, her face was ruddy and swollen, and she cried every day in front of the mirror after returning to Zhuangzi.

Against the background of the surrounding Shuang'er's beautiful appearance like orchids in the empty valley, he felt ashamed and regretful.

With such a figure and appearance, how can he seduce the general, those women's hearts are too vicious!

"It's so vicious and terrifying!"

"Yuan'er, you've been beaten and swollen, you must have been miserable these days."

"How did they torture you?"

"Why are you swollen like this? Did they feed you terrible poison?"

Chen Yuan cried and couldn't speak.

Chen Yuan felt extremely wronged, facing the gazes of Shuang'er around her, she couldn't say that he was forced to "eat fat", the pigs produced in the military training camp were fat and strong, and he, like those pigs raised Same.

The more he thought about it, the more heartbroken he became, crying so hard that his heart was about to burst.

Seeing his current "disfigured appearance" fate, no one dared to disobey and refrain from working.

After all, this punishment is too cruel and terrible for them.

Even in the Goulan Courtyard, one would never see such a terrible punishment. After all, the madam is more worried about the beauties becoming fat and ugly than they are, and the women here will not cut them down or beat them with whips, but will Take a more horrific approach to them.

This method must have been thought up by that femme fatale Xiao Yuhe, yes, General Duan is reckless and rough-hearted, so he couldn't think of such a scheming method.

Only the beauties know better what their beauties are most afraid of.

If there is a chance in the future, I must reveal the true face of "cruel" Xiao Yuhe in front of General Duan!

After the beauty was sent to Yangzhou, the regent King Nie Kun's people went back.

After returning to the Rongzhou Palace, he told the regent: "General Duan accepted the beauties sent by the regent. He was ecstatic when he saw all the beauties with two children, and immediately sent them to the luxurious hot spring village. Listen to General Duan. The subordinate said that the general deliberately avoided Mrs. Duan by doing this, and kept him in the side village, secretly having sex with the beauty, sharing the joy of fish and water..."

"Before this subordinate left, General Duan also deliberately confessed that his subordinate was in front of the regent. Say something nice about him."

Nie Kun patted the table, "Wonderful! I never thought that reckless Duan Shubai would come up with such a plan."

"Hot Spring Zhuangzi, twelve beauties are enough for him to build a wine pool and meat forest."

The confidant next to Nie Kun said Complimented: "The regent's move is really clever. He didn't fight against that bitch, and coaxed Rongxuan's border to be peaceful for a while. After we pacify the Northland, we will use his bitch again."

"I'm afraid that when the time comes Duan dog thief has already lost his soul in the beauty's den... he doesn't even know how to hold a gun."

Nie Kun sneered, "Let his backyard catch fire first."

Xinyang City has a lot of rain in spring, cold wind, and pattering rain. He was about to hit the road suddenly, even Duan Shubai, who was physically strong, did not avoid it this time.

It rained a little, was delayed by business for a long time and didn't pay attention, and after a night, my throat became hoarse and I coughed.

Xiao Yuhe took his pulse, blamed him for not caring about his body, and confiscated all the alcohol around him.

As soon as he got home, he was forced to drink perilla water.

Duan Shubai doesn't like the taste of the water boiled with perilla, ginger, and garlic.

Xiao Yuhe was afraid that he would make trouble, so he purposely resorted to tricks and cooked it for him with his own hands. If it was poured, it would ruin his heart.

Faced with such a bitter trick, Duan Shubai had no choice but to "suffer" bitterly.

After finishing the drink proudly, Duan Shubai leaned in front of Dr. Xiao to curry favor and said, "The sky has cleared up, can we not drink this?"

Dr. Xiao was sprayed on his face by the heat of his words, his pretty cheeks were a little red, his eyes were shining brightly at Duan Shubai in front of him, his strong upper body was powerful, his face was handsome and heroic, his eyes were sharp, but he looked at Duan Shubai. When he saw him, there seemed to be a glutinous rice dumpling wrapped in sesame seed stuffing in his eyes, and he tried every means to pull him into the stuffing and wrap him in the glutinous rice dumpling.

"Okay." Xiao Yuhe's clear voice paused, then mixed with a smile, looking at the man with a flattering smile in front of him, he pulled the long hair on his forehead, pretending to be tolerant and said: "Then don't drink."

Duan Shubai cupped his hands and thanked: "Thank you, Doctor Xiao."

Xiao Yuhe coughed solemnly, and said modestly: "It is our duty as a doctor to save the dying and heal the wounded."

"General Duan is busy with business. For the sake of the people of the four prefectures, we must pay more attention to our health in the future..."

"Doctor Xiao said that this general has been taught..." The

two

pretended to brag about each other for a while, and they have been married for the third year Duan Shubai hugged Xiao Yuhe's waist from behind. He was much taller than Xiao Yuhe, and he had to bow his waist slightly to put his chin on Xiao Yuhe's shoulder. He stretched his left hand forward. , spread it out in front of Xiao Yuhe, and said in a low voice: "Yuhe, when will I return my wine."

Xiao Yuhe smiled when he heard the words: "No, that's your consultation fee for medical treatment."

Duan Shubai sighed, and complained: "Then the cost of my treatment is too high."

After Duan Shubai pretended to sigh several times, Xiao Yuhe remained unmoved.

"Really?"

Xiao Yuhe smiled and shook his head.

Duan Shubai exclaimed in amazement: "You have a little cat stomach, and you can't drink wine, tell me how you got rid of the wine?"

"You don't know? Doctor Ben has planted a pot of flowers these days, and the flowers need to be watered with wine. I use all your wine to water the flowers. Don't tell me, after being watered by General Duan's wine, the flowers bloomed." It's getting more and more beautiful, how about showing the flowers to General Duan tomorrow?"

"Is there really a flower in this world who can drink?"

"Of course there are."

Duan Shubai: "..." The world is so big, there are so many wonders. Duan Shubai gritted

his teeth, and asked again: "Did you really spoil my wine?

" Cruel-hearted, Xiao Yuhe, who hugged him and acted like a baby, and said he would brew fine wine for him, was gone forever. There was silence in the room. Xiao Yuhe turned his head: "Why don't you talk?" Duan Shubai: "I have nothing to say." "No more wine?" "...Yes." Xiao Yuhe finally let go: "Husband, don't worry, I use all the wine in the house to water the flowers, but I don't want to kill them." Duan Shubai held her in his arms and kissed him, "I knew my husband wouldn't be so cruel. And." "How do you want to spend your 21st birthday, huh? Husband promised you." Xiao Yuhe smiled and thought for a while, and then said: "Husband, didn't you build a hot spring village, I want to go and have a look... ..."