Chapter 165

Xiao Yuhe Zhanyan smiled, gently touched his stomach, his eyes were a little narrow: "I feel similar to Huai Tuantuan at that time." There was

a burst of thunder, and Duan Shubai felt dizzy in front of his eyes: "This Brat, one is enough."

One, two, three fat lumps stacked together will make his gray hair in the prime of his life toss.

Xiao Yuhe covered his mouth and smiled, "You just say that, you are not the one who loves Tuantuan the most." Otherwise, he wouldn't have developed such a temper.

"I dote on Yuanyuan too, okay?"

"Okay, okay, the two sons are important, let's let it go, just in case this time it's Mr. Pianpianjia..." Xiao Yuhe couldn't help showing his fascinated expression.

The corner of Duan Shubai's mouth twitched, he didn't think that his and Xiao Yuhe's personalities could produce a gentle and elegant Mr. Pian Pianjia.

Duan Shubai said in his heart: Just wait for a few months to receive one of the brats.

Xiao Yuhe thought of his recently custom-made wedding dress, secretly thought that it was going to be bad, and struggled: "But I am pregnant, and I won't be able to wear the clothes after a few months."

The palace in Yangzhou is under construction, and it will wait until next year Duan Shubai is officially enthroned as emperor, and his husband promised to give him a grand wedding. Although he already has two children, no, he already has three children. It would be a bit shameful to have another wedding.

But Xiao Yuhe still wants to...

Duan Shubai smiled and scratched his nose, "The wedding is next year, what are you afraid of, the child will be born soon."

Xiao Yuhe snorted lightly, "I'm afraid that if the clothes don't fit." He hoped that his wedding would be perfect.

"Are you afraid of getting fat?"

"You're fat."

"If you're afraid, then do a few more, for my fat Yuhe, and for my skinny Yuhe, so you won't be afraid haha..."

Xiao Yuhe: "I don't want to talk to you, so call the kids over for dinner."

Duan Shubai nodded, went to call the little guys over, and announced something before the meal, "You are all going to be brothers."

Duan Shaorong focused on eating, After a while, there will be a pile of shells around him, and he has already had experience of being an older brother, so it's not unusual.

Sun Ruozheng blinked curiously.

The kid Duan Jingyuan was the most face-saving, and said softly: "Do you want a younger brother?"

"Where is the younger brother?"

Duan Shubai picked up the little guy and let him touch his Jiayu and his father's stomach, "Again Wait a few months and you will be able to come out of your Yuhe's belly."

"My dear Yuaner is going to be an older brother."

Duan Jingyuan gently touched Xiao Yuhe's stomach with his small hand, and smiled shyly Smile, my little Shuanger is really cute, Xiao Yuhe smiled and picked him up, and kissed him between the brows.

Duan Shubai put his hands on his hips and announced: "Don't make you Yuhe Daddy angry, especially Rong Er, be obedient and don't fight casually."

"I'm not fighting, I'm practicing." Duan Shaorong squinted his eyes and retorted road.

"I haven't settled with you for going to the barracks to pick trouble yesterday, fat group, it's not bad to be taught a lesson, with your small body, do you really think you can beat ten with one?"

Duan Shaorong curled his lips, " Yes Only the one surnamed Jiang is a bit stronger, and, you smelly old Duan, don't call me Fat Tuan."

Duan Shubai tugged at his face, with danger in his eyes: "Call me Daddy honestly."

Duan Shaorong: "Father..."

After the meal, a group of people went to play in the sea except Xiao Yuhe. On the coast of Dajiao Bay, the waves are very gentle, and there is basically no danger to play in the shallow water on the coast.

When you come to the beach, you naturally want to play in the water.

However, landlubber Xiao Yuhe refused.

Ruozheng and Jingyuan can't swim either, they hold small hands and each other's bare feet in the shallow water, waiting for the waves to pass over their insteps, and stand on the bare sand when they retreat superior.

There were a few people who were familiar with water and looked at the two of them.

Duan Shubai took his eldest son to compete in swimming, but the seven or eight-year-old Fat Tuan was naturally not as good as the long-legged and long-footed father, and after losing the competition, he became angry and dived into the sea water, intending to sneak attack on his father, but was caught by Duan Shubai. Shu Bai ruthlessly pressed into the water and choked several mouthfuls of sea water.

"Cough, cough, cough." Duan Shaorong spit out the bitter sea water in his mouth, "Father, you are too cruel to your son."

Duan Shu rolled his eyes with kindness, "How can it show my love for you if you are not cruel to you?" The heart of a loving father."

"Cut, let's compare again. When I grow up, I will defeat you sooner or later."

"You should defeat that Jiang that you said first."

Yesterday Duan Shaorong went to Lanqian to garrison to make trouble, and was finally killed. A young man named Jiang Zhenchuan gave him a hard lesson, but he couldn't beat him, so he was brought back by Duan Shu's white collar in despair.

Duan Shubai praised Jiang Zhenchuan for being able to control his family's brat. Jiang Zhenchuan was only 14 or 15 years old. He was picked up by Duan Shubai from the ruins of Yongning City back then. He wanted to join the army to fight at the age of seven. Duan Shubai sees that he is quite talented, so he has been taken care of by others.

They were playing in the sea, Xiao Yu and himself sat under the big umbrella, leaning on the beauty table, drinking coconut juice, watching them splashing in the sea with a smile on their lips.

He narrowed his eyes like crescent moons when he smiled, and he was really comfortable and comfortable in such a day.

Qiu Ran brought up a plate of chopped durian and jackfruit.

Xiao Yuhe called the two little twins over to eat together.

Love the creamy taste.

Seeing this, Duan Shubai and Duan Shaorong, father and son, also went ashore, and they got closer for a while, Qiqi held hands in a father-son affectionate pose, turned around and left, covering their noses, unable to bear the smell.

"Father, please control your husband." "You ca

n't control it."

"Your husband will lead my husband to death."

"...you are such a brat who worries about the long-term."

In the sea water After soaking in the pool, the family went to the Tamsui area to play. Duan Shubai had already ordered someone to build a water park on the coast, although this water park was still very simple, with only a few rafting projects and water slides.

Duan Shubai hugged the two little twins, put each of them in a tub boat, and put them floating in the circular pool, a circular pool with a rockery tunnel in the middle.

The moment Xiao Jingyuan was put into the tub boat and walked with the water, she was frightened and cried.

Duan Shubai had no choice but to follow him.

As for Sun Ruozheng... Duan Shaorong had already taken his little husband's pot and quickly dragged it to the tunnel to play.

After playing around on the coast of Lanqian for a few days, the family planned to go to Anxian Island. Because Xiao Yuhe was pregnant, Duan Shubai originally wanted to cancel the plan to go to sea. Being pregnant, it would be very uncomfortable to let him board the boat. Duan Shubai felt sorry for him,

but Xiao Yu and himself insisted on going, "I have come here, how can I be reconciled if I don't go, I still want to see the Golden Palace."

"It was you who said that you would take me and Tuanyuanyuan to play at the beach."

"Okay, okay, if you can't stand it, tell your husband."

"If I feel dizzy and want to vomit, just let me sleep."

It was the first time for the little ones to sit on such a sea boat, and they ran on the deck excitedly. Even Xiao Jingyuan took the initiative to follow behind his brothers, looking around and playing.

Duan Shaorong also imitated his father's appearance, holding a pair of twins in each of his left and right hands, and huddled together to watch the scenery on the sea.

Even though he is only two years older than Duan Jingyuan, but his height has been inherited from Duan Shubai, he has grown taller since he was eight years old, he is about the same as a teenager, he is thinner and smaller than his peers Xiao Jingyuan is several times better.

One is far ahead of their peers, and the other is far below their peers.

Standing together, the two brothers didn't look like they were only two years apart...

Xiao Jingyuan also doubted why there was such a big difference between himself and his brother.

The three stacked together looked at the waves behind them, and the gradually receding Cape Coast Bay disappeared from everyone's eyes like a shrinking ant. Gradually, the coast could no longer be seen, and there were tumbling sea water all around, no matter which direction you looked from, you couldn't see the edge.

Xiao Jingyuan was a little scared and didn't dare to look at it, and said softly and coquettishly: "Brother, put me down."

Duan Shaorong let him down, and gently patted his younger brother's head: "Let's play on the boat, there's nothing to see."

"I want to play with building blocks."

"Brother, go and call Cui Liu to play with you."

Duan Jingyuan was The little maids took away to play with building blocks.

After sending his troublesome brother away, Duan Shaorong felt that he could finally patrol his territory like a little overlord. He led Sun Ruozheng to wander around, from the bow to the stern, checking every place.

"Brother Shaorong, walk slowly."

Duan Shaorong saw a person in front of him, and stood still in place, and the enemy was extremely jealous when they met——Jiang Zhenchuan.

Jiang Zhenchuan is a handsome young man, wearing a silver light armor and standing on the bow of the boat, he is handsome and handsome, with a jade tree facing the wind, what a heroic young man.

Unexpectedly, there were uninvited guests on board, Jiang Zhenchuan was also one of the crew members, Duan Shaorong gritted his teeth in his heart, his father must have called him over.

Sun Ruozheng didn't notice that Duan Shaorong in front of him stopped and bumped into him. "Brother Shaorong, it hurts so much."

Duan Shaorong ignored him, stepped forward to fight with Jiang Zhenchuan, the sound of punches and feet breaking the wind was dull and blunt, Sun Ruozheng was so scared that he didn't dare to make a sound.

The two compared their fists and kicks. In the end, of course, Duan Shaorong was defeated and was thrown to the ground with a smear on his face.

Jiang Zhenchuan smiled and clasped his fists, "Major General, please forgive me for being rude."

Duan Shaorong clenched his fist and hammered the floor resentfully.

If you lose, you lose, and he took Sun Ruozheng back.

"Brother Shaorong, you have bruises on your face." Sun Ruozheng followed, took out a small handkerchief and wiped the dust off his face.

The two went to the room, the little maid came over with medicinal wine, and Sun Ruozheng gave him medicine.

"Keep harder and rub it apart." Duan Shaorong frowned and urged him to hurry up.

"I'm afraid of your pain, brother Shao Rong, bear with it."

"Do you think I'm you? I'm not afraid of pain."

"Put harder..."

"Hiss... why are you not serious." Duan Shaorong covered his face and let out a cry.

Sun Ruozheng was extremely innocent: "Brother Shaorong, didn't you ask me to use more force?

" annoyed.

Duan Shaorong was unhappy and his stomach was full of sulking.

Sun Ruozheng asked: "Brother Shaorong, why do you want to get along with that person and even break into the barracks to find him to make trouble."

Duan Shaorong brushed away the hair on his sideburns, and finally said in a low voice: "Who made my father always praise him? My son is the best."

Sun Ruozheng laughed out loud.

Duan Shaorong squinted at him, "What are you laughing at?"

"Brother Shaorong, I didn't smile at anything, I was just thinking..."

"What are you thinking about?"

"That brother Jiang Zhenchuan is so good-looking, and he is so powerful, Brother Shaorong, you are already very powerful, but he can beat you." Sun Ruozheng said in an envious tone.

Duan Shaorong's eyes widened: "?????"

"I don't know what position he is in the army, his light armor—"

Duan Shaorong's long hair exploded like a tiger whose buttocks were touched. Shouted: "Hey, hey, shut up." He rubbed Sun

Ruozheng's cheeks with both hands, and warned and threatened: "You are my husband, don't praise other men!" He let

out an "oh" and laughed two cute dimples, "Brother Shaorong is the best. " As soon as Xiao Yuhe boarded the sea duck, he huddled in his room and didn't go anywhere. He lay on the beauty's couch and didn't move at all, just like the turtle fairy who huddled in the turtle shell to keep healthy. He endured the discomfort and asked Duan Shubai to watch over him. After lying quietly for a while, Xiao Yuhe finally got up to make trouble. "Where are the children?" Duan Shubai smiled and replied: "You are looking at the sea outside, do you want to go?" Xiao Yuhe resentfully said: "You want to faint me, so don't go." " If you want to go... that's not allowed!! You must accompany me." Duan Shubai took a banana, tore off the banana skin, smiled and said beside Xiao Yuhe: "Don't worry, husband, I will accompany you all the time Beside you." Xiao Yuhe smelled the smell of bananas, and couldn't help but feel a little greedy, "I want to eat too." "Okay, what do you want to eat?" "Durian."

Duan Shubai's face froze, and he flattered him: "Can we exchange for something else?"

He was out of his mind to plant durians on Anxian Island and Turing Island, and drag Xiao Yuhe to Anxian Island, no It is to pull to the durian country.

"I can't." Xiao Yuhe insisted with a cold face: "I just want to eat durian, and I want you to watch me eat it."

Duan Shubai: "I watch you eat it, I'm afraid I will get seasick first... "

"I don't care, I just want to eat." Xiao Yuhe clasped his stomach, "It's the child in the belly who wants to eat, not what I want to eat."

Duan Shubai: "..." It's you who want to eat.

"Okay, okay, let Qiuran bring over the durian."

Qiuran smiled and brought over the yellow, white, and yellow things. Duan Shubai felt that the atmosphere in the room suddenly became heavy and powerful, and the suffocating smell spread. He wants to disembark.

Xiao Yuhe smiled and stopped eating after taking one pill, and played with a ball in his hands. Duan Shubai sat beside him, his body a little stiff.

The devil's hand brought the yellow and white things to his mouth.

Duan Shubai: "..." I knew that was the case.

Xiao Yuhe looked into his eyes and said earnestly: "It's the child in his belly who wants to see his father eat."

Duan Shubai: "..."

I really believe your evil.

Duan Shubai had a bitter face, and biting it down was like being tortured. He really couldn't get used to the limp thing, let alone the taste...

Duan Shubai swallowed it whole, and looked at Xiao Yuhe: "Is the child satisfied now?"

Xiao Yuhe smiled, and said: "The child said he wanted to see his father eat a few more yuan."

Duan Shubai said quickly: "As a child, I still have the right to speak about his father. I think the child may want to see him more. Eat it for brother, send all the rest to his brother, Qiu Ran, let someone take it away and give it to Shao Rong, and you must watch him eat it." As the saying goes, it

is better to be alone than to be happy.

Duan Shubai smiled at Xiao Yuhe: "Yuhe, do you think it's possible?"

Xiao Yuhe forced a smile, "Then give it to his brother."

Duan Shubai showed a smile of turning the corner.

Xiao Yuhe turned his face and said again: "But I want to keep a piece, I want to smell it."

Duan Shubai's face changed drastically: "..."

I want to smell it... I want to smell it... Along

the way, maybe It's all the smell...

Duan Shaorong was sitting on the bed, his legs were swinging in the air, Sun Ruozheng picked up a cloth tiger, and carefully played with it in his hands. Duan Shaorong suddenly caught a glimpse of the familiar cloth tiger, and said curiously: "You Where did you get it?"

"Uncle Duan gave it to you."

"Oh, why is my father so annoying, you can find such things from the bottom of the box."

Sun Ruozheng picked up the cloth tiger and said with a smile: "Uncle Duan said it was you I liked to play with it when I was young."

"That's what I liked to throw when I was young." Duan Shaorong picked up the cloth tiger and looked at it in his hand, the corners of the cloth tiger had fallen off, stained with the traces of time.

Sun Ruozheng asked curiously, "Brother Shaorong, besides cloth tigers, what else did you like to play with when you were young?"

Duan Shaorong's eyeballs moved, and the corners of his mouth turned up: "What else do you like to play? You also like to ride a big horse, just ride on my father's shoulders, and pull his hair haha-what smell..."

Qiu Ran came with a plate Said: "Young master, this is sent by the general, he said he wants to watch you finish eating..."

Duan Shaorong: "..." Could it be that he found out that I was fighting.

Sun Ruozheng cheered happily: "Brother Shaorong, this is delicious, I'll feed you!!!"

Duan Shaorong: "!!!!!!!"

Who wants to eat this kind of thing! ! !

The sea boat stopped at Anxian Island, Duan Shubai and his son, who had been nurtured for a long time, were a little unsteady when they disembarked. Duan Shubai let out a long sigh of relief: "Finally, I can smell the fresh air."

Duan Shaorong Pushing him with his elbow, he said narrowly: "Hurry up and take down your strange-smelling husband."

Duan Shubai knocked on the top of his head.

He took a deep breath, the wind was blowing and the water was cold, and the strong man got off the boat with his durian-flavored husband in his arms, "Can't walk because of seasickness?

" On his neck, he said happily and helplessly: "The child in the stomach says he doesn't want to walk."

Duan Shubai said with a pale face, "This baby must be a fat lump with a gluttonous mouth and a bad temper. There is no one left."

Duan Shubai went straight Carried him to the golden palace, and respectfully sent him to the golden bed. Xiao Yuhe curled up on the golden bed like a silkworm baby. It can be regarded as a golden house hiding beauty."

Xiao Yuhe groaned, "This golden house is not comfortable at all, the bed is so hard, please hug me down."

Duan Shubai: "Are you really not going to walk?"

Xiao Yuhe: "The child in my belly doesn't want to walk, so I can't help it."

Duan Shubai: "..."

You won.