Chapter 41 Laughing

Xiao Yuhe's medical center opened to the east of Xinyang City, and when Duan Shubai rushed there, he was taking a pulse and prescribing medicine for people.

Xiao Yu and this medical clinic do not charge money for seeing a doctor and prescribing medicines. As the wife of a general, he does not need to rely on this to make money. Besides him, there are three other doctors in the medical clinic who also do not charge consultation fees. Xiao Yu and pay them wages.

Although there is no consultation fee, the people in Xinyang City are not ungrateful. Those who have money will donate a sum of money to stay in the medical center as the cost of purchasing medicinal materials.

"I've seen the general."

Everyone who saw Duan Shubai along the way greeted him one after another. As a big celebrity in Xinyang City, this is not a good thing. No matter where you go, everyone The center of attention.

Without Duan Shubai making a sound first, Xiao Yuhe knew that his husband was here.

"Why are you here today?"

"It's over early, so I'm here to accompany you."

Xiao Yuhe couldn't help but raise the corner of his mouth a little. Even better, Duan Shubai was considerate to him a lot, making little surprises from time to time to make him happy.

Xiao Yuhe put down the gauze in his hand, and commanded with the corner of his mouth hooked: "You came at the right time, I am busy, please help me copy the prescription on the table and show me."

"Okay." Duan Shu Bai agreed swiftly, strode over to the mahogany square table, sat down firmly, picked up a pen, dipped two handfuls of ink at random, and began to write eloquently.

Xiao Yuhe snickered and caught a glimpse of the long ponytail behind him.

Feng Tingting walked by with a basket of herbs in her arms. When she was fetching medicine for her mother, she showed interest in medical skills in the clinic and voluntarily stayed to work in the clinic. Xiao Yuhe had heard about this girl, I thought she was very resilient, so I kept her. Feng Tingting took the initiative to bandage and treat the wounded soldiers after learning the basic bandaging. She is a person who knows how to repay her kindness.

General Duan, I ordered that people in Xinyang City not be allowed to criticize the girl who was bullied by bandits, and those who violated it will be severely punished. With no one else gossiping, the situation of the rescued girls is much better than expected.

Duan Shubai copied a whole page of the prescription with a thin brush, thinking it was perfect, stood up and strode to Xiao Yuhe's side, and patted the other party carelessly, "Copied it."

Xiao Yu and Wan Er: "Thank you."

Duan Shubai gently patted his head: "There is no need to say thank you between us. You can do whatever you want your husband to help you."

"Is there anything else that you need to help with?" Xiao Yuhe smiled ,

and playfully pulled a strand of long hair on Duan Shu's white forehead, and said playfully, "No need, just go over there and sit down and drink a few sips of wine. Tea time, I will go back with you."

"I didn't bring wine, it's a pity, I'll just sit and wait for you."

"I have, Qiu Ran, go and get the wine, I originally planned to make medicinal wine, I'll let you have a few sips in advance."

Duan Shubai waited with a flattered smile as he still had this kind of treatment.

Qiu Ran brought over the wine and poured it for Duan Shubai.

Xiao Yuhe glanced at him with a smile, picked up the prescription that Duan Shubai had copied earlier, and looked at it intently. After only one glance, he froze on the spot: "You...what did you write?"

"Copied the prescription for you." Duan Shubai held the wine glass and said boldly.

"Danggui... Du... Zhong..." Xiao Yuhe couldn't continue reading, "What did you write? The words are so ugly."

This was the first time Xiao Yuhe read Duan Shubai's handwriting carefully. Duan Shubai should not be too demanding in terms of reading and writing, but this word is too ugly.

Duan Shubai took a sip of wine and stuck it in his throat.

What happened today?

Everyone thinks his calligraphy is ugly.

He swallowed the wine and said indifferently: "So what if the handwriting is ugly, as long as you can recognize it."

Duan Shubai murmured in his heart: Are my handwriting really that ugly?

He began to doubt life. He has lived for so many years, and his words are not so ugly that people complain.

Xiao Yuhe put down the prescription, and sighed, "I've never seen anyone who writes uglier than you."

Duan Shubai poured himself another glass of wine, "That's rare for you, men's handwriting is mostly like mine. In this way, the pen is like a snake, this is domineering, do you understand, not everyone has the patience to write your beautiful small handwriting."

"Domineering? Bah, there is a reason for ugly words."

Qiu Ran came over and took a look With one glance, he suddenly said, "Master Biao's handwriting is much better."

"Yes, my cousin's handwriting is good."

Master Biao? Duan Shubai felt suspicious, what about his cousin, "what cousin, who is it?"

"Young Master Biao refers to Young Master Cheng Haixiang. Young Master Biao is the son of Cheng Tingwei's family. He is handsome and talented. He is well-educated. He is a good husband-in-law that everyone envies in the capital. Our son has praised him several times..." Qiu Ran spoke smoothly, and blurted out: "Master Biao even wrote a love letter to our young master."

"Qiu Ran!" Xiao Yuhe called his name, and after Qiu Ran realized what she had said, she also covered her mouth in panic. mouth.

In front of my uncle, I said that someone once wrote that kind of thing to the young master. Isn't that ruining the young master's reputation? Qiu Ran really wanted to slap herself a few times.

Qiu Ran hurriedly said in a panic: "My lord, our young master has nothing to do with the young master Biao. The young master has never responded..."

"Qiu Ran, stop talking.

" Sure enough, there are tricks, the flowers are under the moon, the red sleeves add fragrance, and there are love letters! ! ! His heart was full of jealousy, and out of nowhere came out a rival in love who could write more beautifully than him, and his Yuhe had even praised that person.

He wanted to pick up a knife and chop someone up.

Duan Shubai drove Qiuran away and put the wine glass in his hand on the table. Now only Xiao Yuhe and himself stayed in the closed pharmacy. Duan Shubai copied the recipe again, and Duan Shubai stood up, walked towards Xiao Yuhe, and said sourly, "Hey, don't you have anything to explain to me?

" Zhang Fengzi, the faint halo shone on his side face, making him even more like a fairy.

The tip of the pen settled on the paper, and said softly: "Explain what?"

Duan Shubai gritted his teeth: "That big cousin who wrote well and was praised by you.

" What ulterior relationship does he have?"

Duan Shubai snorted: "If I said that, I would be skeptical."

Xiao Yuhe turned his beautiful eyes and let out a sigh of relief when Duan Shubai was jealous for him. He still remembered Miss Dong, Miss Yue and Miss Yun back then.

It's long overdue to pull someone out to be jealous of someone.

Seeing Duan Shubai's stinky face, Xiao Yuhe intentionally elongated his voice and said, "If I say that I did have a relationship with him..."

A thunderous bang exploded above Duan Shubai's head, and Duan Shubai's hands were vigorous. , pulling the man into his arms, the pen in Xiao Yuhe's hand fell off, and his sleeve of ink was cheap, Duan Shubai felt blocked, as long as he thought that Xiao Yuhe might have liked other men, his reason would be angrily shattered. The aroused anger was washed away, Duan Shubai hugged him viciously in his arms, and emphasized the tone in his mouth: "Whether you have had one or two, you are my husband now, don't think about it in the future." Do n't say other men, you can only remember your husband."

"You hug me so painfully, let go."

"Don't let go."

Xiao Yuhe stood on tiptoe, wrapped his arms around his neck, and stood there. She kissed her thin lips, and burst out laughing: "I lied to you just now, I have only liked one man in my life, that big bastard who made me miserable and cried countless times."

Although Duan Shubai was jealous of him Xiao Yuhe was very happy, but he didn't want her husband to really misunderstand him.

Duan Shubai bit his earlobe, and said in a low voice: "Really?"

"Of course it is true. There is only one man who can make me cook for him and wash his stinky clothes willingly. Who is this man? Don't you know?"

Who is it? Of course it was Duan Shubai's big trotter.

The blockage in Duan Shubai's heart was resolved instantly, and he realized that the words before were all deliberately spoken by Young Master Jiao to provoke him. Said such things that misunderstood my husband."

"Who told you to doubt me first, I am sincere to you, and you still dare to doubt me."

"Sorry, Yuhe, my husband just said the wrong thing."

"It depends on you It's because I'm jealous, so I don't care about you, but you should practice your handwriting, it's too ugly." Xiao Yuhe picked up the prescription written by Duan Shubai, and opened it in front of him.

Duan Shubai closed his eyes with a horrified face, and said a few words in the painful voice of a strong man: "Okay, I will practice!"

You can't lose to your rival if you lose anything!

That afternoon in the side hall of the meeting hall, when Zhang Changle stepped over the threshold, he found his general sitting at the table with a face full of hell, practicing calligraphy stroke by stroke with a serious and painful expression. At the corner of the table, there are still a few pieces of waste paper for calligraphy practice that have been blown away, full of handwriting.

Suddenly, Zhang Changle felt that the world was spinning.

He felt in a daze that he hadn't woken up from his afternoon nap, otherwise how could he have seen his general practicing calligraphy.

Zhang Changle couldn't help rubbing his eyeballs, the picture in front of him remained unchanged.

He asked himself:

Do I have such great energy?

The general actually practiced his handwriting seriously just for one sentence of his.

A warm current flowed into his heart, Zhang Changle was so touched that tears filled his eyes, his general was finally willing to change for him.

Duan Shubai heard people walking in, raised his head subconsciously, was startled suddenly, almost dropped the pen in his hand, and blurted out: "Changle, why are you crazy, why are you looking at me with that disgusting look? "

"General, Changle is so touched..."

Duan Shubai picked up the pen, wondering, "What moved you?"

"General, you actually practice calligraphy for Changle. Changle is really flattered."

"..."

Duan Shubai took a deep breath, threw the pen in his hand on the table, stood up, and the two brothers hugged Zhang Changle's shoulders, sighed and said: "My good brother, I practice calligraphy for... Forget it, I still don't want to tell you the painful truth."

Zhang Changle was confused: "Huh?"

Ignorance is bliss.

Sometimes white lies are for you and me and everyone.

Once Duan Shubai made up his mind to do something, he would do it very seriously. His learning talent was extremely high. After he took calligraphy practice to heart, within a few days, his handwriting changed from "unsightly" to "unsightly" " became "barely able to see".

Duan Shubai would practice for a period of time in the afternoon, and before going to bed at night, he would randomly search for the case in the room. Before he spread out the white rice paper, he wrote a page of large characters earnestly under the scent of ink in the air, It has to be said that he really made rapid progress.

He nodded with satisfaction, enjoying himself in ecstasy.

"What a good handwriting!"

In time, no one is qualified to say that his handwriting is ugly. If he still dared to beep in front of him, he would serve him impolitely.

After taking a bath, Xiao Yuhe pushed open the door in white obscene clothes, and when he entered, he heard Duan Shubai's self-praise, the corner of his mouth twitched, and he said in his heart: Shameless.

Seeing Xiao Yuhe come in, Duan Shubai laid out another blank sheet of paper, and wrote down a sheet with a serious face. The hair is draped over the shoulders, just in terms of this picture, it can be said to be extremely charming.

Can really put on a show in front of him.

Xiao Yuhe walked over watching the show, and was about to laugh at the sentence "really good handwriting", but suddenly saw the book in Duan Shubai's hand.

Duan Shubai randomly picked a copy from the bookshelf, placed it on the desk, and practiced handwriting along with the content on it.

While writing, Duan Shubai turned the pages to find the content he liked to transcribe.

He was still turning the pages, but Xiao Yuhe's face turned pale, and his heartbeat was almost shaking. Duan Shubai might not know about that booklet, but Xiao Yuhe knew it very well in his heart. A picture drawn by Xiao Yuhe himself.

The content in that painting...

is that tasteful painting that cannot be seen directly.

If Duan Shubai saw it.

Xiao Yuhe couldn't imagine it!

A surge of hot blood rushed to the top of his head, Xiao Yuhe blushed and walked over quickly, reaching out to grab the booklet under Duan Shubai's hand.

How could Duan Shubai let him, a charming young master, snatch food from the tiger's mouth? He smiled and raised his horns to support his cheek: "Why? I'm not allowed to copy books and practice calligraphy?"

"Didn't you let me practice calligraphy?"

Xiao Yuhe became anxious: "If you return it to me, you can copy it. Who told you to choose this one? If this one doesn't work, return it to me!"

"Why can't this one work?" Seeing Xiao Yuhe's anxious look, Duan Shubai smiled viciously, and shook the book wantonly: "Isn't it just a book of mountains and rivers, what else can be shameful in it— -"thing?

Before he could finish his words, amidst the sound of pages flying, a folded piece of white paper floated out.

Duan Shubai: "???"

Is there really something inside? ? ?

Xiao Yuhe's heartbeat slowed down by half a beat, his eyes were fixed on the white paper, and he rushed towards him yelling: "Give it back to me."

Duan Shubai touched the white paper and fled to the canopy bed of the two of them. Beforehand, a series of movements are like a good calligraphy in one hand, flowing freely without any stagnation.

He is also practical. Duan Shubai

took the white paper in his hand, Xiao Yuhe shouted: "You are not allowed to open it!" He opened the white paper, and the picture on the paper came into view. After only one glance, he turned around and lay down on the bed and laughed wildly: "Hahahahahahaha..." Xiao Yu and Wei Wei who were ashamed by his laughter He kicked his feet and staggered towards the bed. Duan Shubai was buried under the quilt and grinned sullenly. He recognized the people drawn on the white paper when they turned into ashes. Isn't it the handsome and unrestrained self who didn't take a bath for several days? Looking back, I really miss it a bit. How could Yuhe, his family, be so good at drawing, and draw his husband so beautifully. Duan Shubai couldn't help propping up his upper body, wanted to take out the white paper from his arms and continue to appreciate it for a while, he poked his claws into his chest, Xiao Yuhe's body had already rushed over, pressing on him, threatening him: " Return it to me quickly! Don't look at it."

With great strength, Duan Shubai turned over and pressed Xiao Yuhe under him, and kissed his fair and pink face, "What else can I do for you? Husband, I want to appreciate it again hahahahaha... "

You've painted your husband so handsome."

"Is there anything else besides this one? It turns out that my family, Yuhe, can secretly draw portraits of your husband. I'll have to search for treasures on the bookshelf in a few days. It's really thanks to you guys." Let me practice calligraphy."

"By the way, the portrait from several months ago, could it be that you fell in love with your husband at that time?"

Xiao Yuhe twisted and struggled, why he couldn't think about it so much, he would leave this kind of thing before, he It should have been destroyed long ago! ! ! !

"Give it back to me, I want to tear it up!!"

"Duan Shubai, let me go!"

Duan Shubai licked his face again, and laughed loudly: "How can such a good thing be torn up?" It's gone, my family's Yuhe painting skills are exquisite, this portrait represents your deep affection for your husband, I must keep it well, by the way, I will find tools to frame him tomorrow, and keep it for a hundred and eighty years For the next year, make a family heirloom for our children and grandchildren!"

Biography, family heirloom, Xiao Yuhe almost choked on his own saliva, "You still have to be shameless, you are shameless and I want to be shameless, my children don't want to inherit this Plant something!"

"Your child?" Duan Shubai was stunned for a moment, then laughed and said, "That's my child too." That's right

, Yuhe of his family can have children.

Duan Shubai threw the future family heirloom aside, and leaned over to press Xiao Yuhe: "Forget about the family heirloom, Yuhe, now that we have a family heirloom, let's discuss how to have a child."

"You, you let I tore—ummmm, ah—let go—"

The canopy bed creaked and shook, and was turned red. Their heirlooms were shaken and wrinkled along with the constantly shaking bed, and they were accidentally wetted by unknown things, and the patterns were blurred. Open, the image is not clear.

At this point, Xiao Yuhe at least fulfilled his wish.

Duan Shubai sighed at the heirloom after getting up the next day.

Xiao Yuhe crumpled the heirloom into a ball of paper and threw it on Duan Shu's white head. The heirloom flicked deftly, and finally rolled under the closet.

Since Fu Qianxi entered the military training camp in Xinyang City, he has really opened his eyes.

He originally thought that he was a scholar, no matter where he went, no matter what mistakes he made, the other party would treat him with courtesy, punishment would not be imposed on literati, he had nothing to be afraid of, at most he would be guarded and starved for a few meals, and he would not be able to drink Forget it, even if he was hungry for a few meals, he still had the strength to yell and curse, who knows—

who knows that he accidentally got on a thief ship, entered a thief's den, and entered this magic cave called "Military Training Camp".

Only then did he know that this kind of civilized way of torturing people still exists in the world.

Now his life is worse than eating Coptis chinensis.

During the day, you have to get up before dawn, and run around the whole city with the cold wind blowing from the top of the mountain. What's more, in the name of letting them exercise, does it make sense for him to run around alone as a scholar? ? After finishing the run, he wolfed down his breakfast and was supervised to weed and dig the ground to pick manure and water on the mountain. God, Fu Qianxi had never planted land in his life!

Farming is fine, he picks chrysanthemums and becomes a farmer under the eastern fence.

In the end, they had to stand in a military posture under the sun in the afternoon, requiring them to remain motionless for half an hour! Standing there like a row of idiots! He would rather go to water the manure as in the morning!

He sort of understood why Duan Shubai's Xinyang City had so much food that they were forced to plant land. A mountain was dug out to grow terraced fields of tens of acres, and he wished he could fill the land with it. Wu Xing is reincarnated, don't be some messed up Siong Xiaoxian, let's go down to earth!

It doesn't matter if you stand in a military posture foolishly, there are subsequent punishments, and daily housekeeping. The quilt must be folded into tofu blocks pressed by wooden boards. There must be no dust in the room. The shoes in the entire dormitory must be placed neatly. All in a straight line! Line up!

There must be something wrong with the brain who came up with this thing, the place where people live every day is going to look like no one has ever lived.

Fu Qianxi, who lived a life of bohemian and reckless life, was so depressed that she wanted to vomit blood.

Going out from here, will he still be the suave and down-and-out Mr. Fu in Xuanzhou?

It is estimated that it will become a Fu-Warrior.

His goal in life is obviously to be a talisman.

Fu Qianxi, who had learned how to eat and eat meat, looked at his increasingly fat upper arms, and couldn't help looking at the sky with a deep thought. Why did his life take a turn and change without knowing it?

It is said that the person who came up with this method and made the rules is Duan Shubai.

That reckless general, that bastard, that big devil!

He shouldn't have set foot on that street in Xuanzhou in the first place, and shouldn't have met Duan Shubai, a devil, otherwise he wouldn't have fallen to this point! !

Fu Qianxi gritted his teeth: "Xiao Liu, haven't you ever thought about escaping from this place?"

Ma Xiaoliu, who shared the same dormitory as Fu Qianxi, continued to make his own bed without raising his head: "Why run away? Wait a minute." I can leave in half a month, you should pack your things honestly."

"Xiao Liu, have you heard that before this military training camp, there was a god-man who resisted Duan Shubai, who didn't sleep for three days and three nights—"

"Kacha." The door was pushed open.

"Are you talking about me?"

A man walked in from the door. It was Xie Yong who was imprisoned in a small black room. Today, Xie Yong is working hard to reform himself, deeply rooted in the military training camp, and through himself. With a solid academic background, he successfully got a part-time job as an official, specializing in checking the internal affairs of the dormitory.