Chapter 99

After the seventh day of the lunar new year, Yue Tianlang took Li Bing and others to leave by boat. Looking back at the Yangzhou wharf that was gradually going away, Yue Tianlang said with emotion: "It's too hasty to come, and it's too hasty to go."

They just came to Yangzhou to rest . In a few days, I had to go back the same way and go to the junction of Xuanrong and Rongzhou to take up my post. This time I came to Yangzhou, which can be said to be very fruitful.

Li Bing next to him was chewing squid shreds, and shouted after hearing the words: "It's the right time for us to come to Yangzhou this time!" He has sighed this sentence countless times, and it has almost become his mantra.

It's better to come early than coincidental. It's the New Year's Day, and there are delicacies everywhere. It's fine to eat hundreds of banquets on the first day of the New Year's Day. In the next few days, you'll wander around and let your belly eat him. The sky is dark, short In just a few days, Li Bing gained ten catties from eating.

Not only did he gain weight, Li Bing also became addicted to eating. Before he left, he even dragged hundreds of catties of snacks with him, such as shredded squid, dried small fish, dried sweet potatoes, popcorn, etc...

"Xinyangcheng eats There are so many tricks."

Yue Tianlang laughed at him: "After eating for so many days, are you still not satisfied?"

"You will never be satisfied after eating for a lifetime." Li Bing narrowed his satisfied eyes, and the flesh on his face was piled up on his face. together.

"Hey, Lao Yue, you said that the general asked you to go there to guard. Is there a war? It was written in the newspaper. Do you think Nie Kun will be so angry that he has already sent troops to garrison in several cities in Yanbian... maybe when we get there He's already attacking the city."

Yue Tianlang suppressed the smile on his face and shook his head gently, "Nie Kun won't take the lead in using force in the near future, he hopes more than anyone else for a truce between the two sides." He hasn't finished eating the meat yet, and if he can get into the position of regent, he won't throw away the watermelon just to pick up sesame seeds.

According to General Duan, he has no plans to attack Rongzhou at present, so there must be small-scale friction on the border between the two states, and a large-scale attack is unlikely.

"Let's go over and train well, and don't disappoint General Duan's high expectations."

Yue Tianlang was also very curious, whether it was Nie Kun who led the troops to go south first, or their general Duan sent troops to go north first.

After the sales of Sizhou Lianbao and Yangbao, more people will enter and leave Yangzhou in the next year, and the berthing ships will be one after another. You can earn dozens or hundreds of Wen a day.

The gourmet barbecue area by the pier has doubled in size, the number of people coming to Yangzhou has increased, and their business has become easier, earning 40 to 50% more money than last year.

"I heard that the roads in Yangzhou are flat, and there are two-wheeled cars on it."

"Are you going to visit Xinyang City too?"

"I'm from Yunzhou, so I'll come with a boat this time."

"You guys Have you

read the Sizhou Lianbao ?" "Yes, I have, of course I have..."

They took advantage of the geographical advantage to get good business, and the newspaper mentioned Yangzhou Drunken Goose, Coconut Chicken, Drunken Fairy House, etc. After that, many outsiders were curious and came to try something new. The profit of the industry under Duan Shubai's name doubled again, and all the money lost in newspaper production was replenished.

Although newspapers are sold at a loss, the benefits are real.

The advertising effect has worked throughout the ages.

Before long, the advertising space can be sold at a high price.

The major merchants in Yangzhou, seeing such an effect, have long paid attention to how their shops and their signboards can be found in the cracks of the newspapers.

Those who can find relationships can find relationships everywhere.

"My store, how can I get the newspaper?"

"Your store has the newspaper, do you deserve it? My home is the first."

"My Li Guangzi pharmacy has a century-old heritage..."

"We Song Ji Grilled Fish Restaurant..."

Zhang Changle, who was careful, knew that the proprietress of his favorite grilled fish shop must have such thoughts, so he patted his butt and took the initiative to run to Duan Shubai to make connections.

Duan Shubai drank wine, sat on the chair of the old man, and looked at him amusedly, "When I asked you to help me supervise the production and distribution of the newspaper, who cried and complained in front of this general for a long time, he is a man who can only march and fight Wu Fu, you can't do the pen and ink work of the literati."

"Now I have something to ask the general? Huh?"

Zhang Changle smiled wryly, bowed his head and acted like a petty person, regretting his mistake.

Duan Shubai jumped down from the chair and walked to the sad-faced old man, the two brothers climbed onto his shoulders, "Don't worry, Changle, if you have something to ask me, I will definitely agree, but..."

"But what? "

You should marry him as soon as possible. I heard that Jiang Bai has already set up a gambling table with him, and he will bet on when he will have the wedding wine with you and the proprietress."

Zhang Changle's eyes widened in shock, " They all know?"

"Even I know, do you think they might not know?" Duan Shubai, who is the least sensitive to this kind of gossip, has always heard gossip about various soldiers from Zhang Changle. Shubai sighed, Zhang Changle, the gossip king beside him who has become a good listener, has finally become the protagonist who lives in other people's mouths this time.

Causal cycle, retribution unhappy.

Don't think he doesn't know, his good lieutenant once led someone to gossip about his private affairs between Duan Shubai and Fu Lang.

"Changle, tell me you used to be a matchmaker everywhere, and part-time work as a guide to the gang's soldiers on relationship issues. The couples you have brokered, if not hundreds, are dozens. How come it's your turn, and you don't make any progress?"

"You Didn't people analyze it well before, be bold, take the initiative, isn't this what you taught others before?"

Duan Shubai said with a smile while pushing Zhang Changle's shoulder with his elbow .

Zhang Changle sighed with a bitter face, "Changle used to talk on paper, if it wasn't my turn, how would I know that emotional matters are so difficult, no... I have to ask some people who have been here."

Duan Shubaixin Thinking that he has a husband and children now, isn't he the best "experienced person", smiling all over his eyes, waiting for his good deputy to beg him for this "experienced person".

Who knew that Zhang Changle turned his head and said: "I'll go to Liang Lei Tingting and the others to ask..."

Seeing that Zhang Changle turned his head and was about to leave, Duan Shubai's smile stiffened, and he said,

"Zhang Changle, stop.

Zhang Changle stopped and turned around, "General, what else do you want?" Duan

Shubai frowned, raised his finger and pointed at himself, dissatisfied: "I said you are a big living person in front of you, don't you Ask, what's the matter with wanting to go far away?"

Zhang Changle asked cautiously: "General, you mean, ask you? How do you pursue the lady boss?"

Duan Shubai nodded with a smile.

He smiled proudly: "This general is now a happy husband and wife, has children, and has rich experience in relationships... With such conditions, is it not enough to be your dog-headed military advisor?"

Zhang Changle remained silent for a while, then closed his eyes and muttered in a low voice: "I'm afraid that if I believe the general's words, I will be single for the rest of my life..."

Duan Shubai was anxious: "What do you mean?"

Zhang Changle mustered up his courage After saying that sentence, he had already slipped away with his tail between his legs.

Duan Shubai sneered coldly as he looked at the back of him running away in desperation.

As for?

After seeing off Zhang Changle, Duan Shubai read the documents for a while, and then welcomed a new person—Fu Qianxi.

Fu Qianxi said respectfully and flatteringly: "General, the situation is so good now that Qianxi is useless, why don't you let me go to the newspaper editor's office to do some errands, and make sure to write some good articles."

Mr. Shi He is the editor-in-chief of a newspaper, and every day he heard him dragging a group of people there to discuss articles, and it was said that he was going to judge some of the four great talents, which made Fu Qianxi feel itchy and restless, and wanted to show off.

Back then, in order to escape from the devil's lair and sell himself in Xinyang City, Fu Qianxi worked hard to recruit a large number of talents for Duan Shubai. His current status is equivalent to that of a housekeeper.

Fu Qianxi is good at "knowing people" and knows how to use steel well on the blade. In terms of employing people, he gave Duan Shubai a lot of advice. He is like the director of the personnel department, who deploys personnel reasonably, communicates with people, and seeks him when they have conflicts, seeks him when they are dissatisfied with the position, seeks him for various things...

why does he have to be so exhausted? .

He also wanted Feng Hua Xue Yue to write a few articles to earn some good reputation.

"General, your newspaper has recruited Zhang Wuxuan from Xuanzhou. This man is an all-rounder. With him around, there is no need for Qianxi. You can rest assured and let me run the newspaper!"

Zhang Wuxuan is a famous person in Xuanzhou. According to Duan Shubai's understanding, he is like Zhuge Liang, Jiang Taigong, who lives in seclusion in the mountains, waiting for people to visit the thatched cottage to invite people to come out of the mountain. This kind of person, even if he lives in a poor mountain Junling also cares about national affairs all the time.

But this Zhang Wuxuan is a real foodie. After reading the newspaper, he went to Yangzhou and said that he wanted to come and try something new. Later, for a bite to eat, Mao recommended himself to stay.

Duan Shubai looked at Fu Qianxi in front of him, and asked tentatively: "Do you also want to go through the back door and become one of the Four Great Talents?"

The stunt of the Four Great Talents was brought up by Duan Shubai.

Fu Qianxi rubbed his hands and said excitedly: "Can we go through the back door?"

Duan Shubai rejected him with a cold face, and said mercilessly: "Don't dream, go back to work honestly, don't go on the chase Li's crooked way."

Don't think about the four great talents, go back and do things well, and he can reluctantly give a model worker award.

Sending away Zhang Changle, Fu Qianxi and a group of people, and handing over the new manuscript to Xiao Yuhe again at night, Duan Shubai waved his hands, handed over all matters related to the newspaper to Mr. Shi, and officially announced his It has nothing to do with the newspaper, don't come to him for messy things.

He, Duan Shubai, does not run a newspaper.