Chapter 147 Yituo

Since Duan Shubai came back, the life of mother-in-law Ma Shuqin is much more leisurely than before. When the son-in-law came back, the huge mansion was finally supported by a head of the family, and her own son finally unloaded the goods successfully, gave birth to the child, and after gradually improving his health, he was able to manage the housework.

As a mother and mother-in-law, she doesn't have to worry too much about these two. She comes over to have a look at her two little grandchildren from time to time, and she also goes shopping in the street at other times.

Duan Shubai came back from Lanqian, but brought her a lot of filial things, boxes of gold, silver and jewelry, not to mention other rare treasures, as an old lady with no pursuits, she couldn't help it. Hurry up to Xiuxiu among the wives who hang out together on weekdays, and tell me about my son-in-law...

Ma Shuqin also has a very large mansion in Xinyang City, which was built by Duan Shubai for her Her small life in Xinyang City can be described as carefree. She originally came from a wealthy family, and she has learned some ways of doing business since she was a child.

She has a house, is rich, and her son-in-law is still the biggest person in power. Almost no one comes to make her unhappy, and there is no one around who does not please her.

Ma Shuqin's mansion is different from Duan Shubai's. In Duan Shubai's mansion, there are only him and Xiao Yu and two people, while Ma Shuqin's courtyard is gradually filled with all kinds of people. There are defectors from the Xiao family's collateral lineage, and there are also defectors from the mother's Ma family. There are more than a hundred members of the chaotic family.

Ma Shuqin is not a cruel person when these relatives come to seek refuge, so she can help and support them. Isn't she just a good hand to support a bunch of poor relatives, and she can afford the relief herself.

But if these people want to rely on her relationship with her son-in-law to walk sideways in Xinyang City, then she, Ma Shuqin, will not agree.

Ma Shuqin is only willing to support this group of people, and accept this group of people or pretend to be courted by them. She has never been so beautiful in the Hou Ye's mansion.

Life is extremely comfortable, but Ma Shuqin's appearance is getting younger and younger, and she has left behind the "old, heavy, and plain" of those widows in her clothes. She wanders around the street like a moist lady every day. Let's go to the hot spring villa for a while, tomorrow I will go to Jinguang Temple to burn some incense, and the day after tomorrow I will play mahjong...

Recently, she has also made some new friends.

These friends are not special people, they are famous doctors from all over the world who were attracted by Xiao Yuhe's compilation of medical books last time. Duan Shubai simply opened up a courtyard for people to ask for medical advice, and let these people live in it, which can be regarded as a blessing for them.

When she was the wife of the Hou Mansion, Ma Shuqin looked down on these people who knew a little bit about the art of distorting yellow, but recently she is also looking down on wealth and honor. There are many medical experts in the family, and I occasionally listen to them discussing various things. She also enjoyed listening to the unimaginable intractable diseases and the medical stories of the genius doctors. Ma Shuqin gradually let go of

these prejudices against doctors, and occasionally drank tea and played chess and chatted with doctors. Although she herself did not want to learn any medical skills, but...

seeing such a group of doctors who could be called miracle doctors, Ma Shuqin suddenly Another thing came to mind.

In the past two years, she has regained contact with her lost brother Ma Chongjin. More than ten years have passed, and she has two grandchildren, but her brother still does not have a man and a half woman. It is said that her brother-in-law suffers from a hidden disease , can not give birth to children.

Thinking about it, although it is difficult for Shuang'er to give birth to a child, ordinary Shuang'er can also give birth to a child, so it is not likely that they will not have a baby for many years.

The younger brother has a deep affection for those two children, just like the son-in-law has the same affection for his own son. If it weren't for the deep love, how could he have abandoned the prosperity of his family and eloped to the frontier with the pair for the sake of the pair.

It's just that the two don't have a child yet, so that's not a problem.

Now Ma Shuqin is worried about her younger brother in her heart.

Although she can't do the crap thing of breaking up a lover now, but looking at these famous doctors, Ma Shuqin can't help but think in her heart, maybe these doctors can cure her brother-in-law's hidden illness?

If my brother-in-law's hidden illness is cured and he gives birth to a child, wouldn't everyone be happy.

The more Ma Shuqin thought about it, the more active she became. In the letters she communicated with her younger brother, she wrote that she wanted her younger brother to bring her brother-in-law to visit her sister whom she hadn't seen for many years...

Duan Shubai just returned to Xinyang City. He is busy with all kinds of things, busy with various official affairs, and also busy with taking care of his two children and husband. Even though he is so busy, he has also noticed the recent prosperity of his mother-in-law.

His mother-in-law socialized and chatted with people everywhere, and she was more than ten years younger. She chatted and laughed happily with the group of famous doctors, and her own clothes began to change a lot.

In the past, Ma Shuqin was a widow and could not wear bright clothes, so she would be gossiped about.

But recently, she has become more and more "beautiful", and the life of a widow who once tried to "eat vegetarian food and chant Buddha" is getting farther and farther away from her.

No one thinks she's a widow now.

Similarly, Ma Shuqin can dress up however she wants, and in Xinyang City, no one dares to say anything about her.

Duan Shubai saw his mother-in-law's "busy" appearance, put Xiao Yuanyuan in the cradle, walked to Xiao Yuhe's side, and couldn't help but joked in front of him: "Does my mother-in-law want to find someone for you?" A stepfather?"

Xiao Yuhe was making small clothes for Yuanyuan, and was silent when he heard this.

If it's in the capital, how can a wife of the Hou's mansion remarry lightly?

Duan Shubai was annoyed at his slip of the tongue. In modern times, after a woman loses her husband, she can naturally remarry at will, but in this feudal society, this is a topic that cannot be discussed, and it should not be his son-in-law. .

After a long time, Xiao Yuhe said lightly: "It's fine if mother likes it."

Duan Shu smiled in vain, walked up to him and kissed him, "Yes, as long as mother likes it."

Xiao Yuhe had a faint smile in his eyes, He turned his head to look at Duan Shubai, raised his hand to lift his cheek, and said with a smile: "How about I want a stepfather? Then it will still be your stepfather, Xiao Shubai."

Duan Shubai also laughed "I see, our stepfather together, Xiao Yuhe."

Duan Shubai hugged Xiao Yuhe from behind, put his arms around his waist, rested his chin on the other's shoulder, and looked down at the many delicate little clothes in front of him. , suitable for children as young as several months.

He smiled and picked up one at random, and asked Xiao Yuhe, "Is this newly made for Yuanyuan? Or is it an old one?"

Duan Shubai was holding a small red dress.

Xiao Yu and the hand that was fiddling with the buttons paused for a moment, and gave a perfunctory "hmm", but a red cloud quietly floated on his cheeks.

Duan Shubai, who has always been careful to observe, could not have guessed that Xiao Yuhe's reaction at this time was not right. He smiled and leaned close to Xiao Yuhe's ear, "It's Tuantuan's clothes? Then why have I never seen him wear it? And such small clothes, tsk tsk, I guess that little chubby can't wear them in."

"How can you say that about your son, how fat is Tuantuan, he just wears this dress, it's Tuantuan's old clothes." Xiao Yuhe While staring at him, she hid the little red dress in the pile of clothes.

In Duan Shubai's eyes, Xiao Yuhe's behavior could almost be said to be a cover-up.

Regardless of his obstruction, Duan Shubai hooked the little dress out again with his little finger, Xiao Yuhe was furious: "What are you doing! If you have nothing to do, don't disturb me, go play with Tuan Tuan."

After hooking the little clothes in his hand , Duan Shubai protected the clothes in his arms, and buried himself in Xiao Yuhe's arms, preventing Xiao Yuhe from touching the clothes.

"Can't you get up??? Be careful, I will stab you with a needle."

Xiao Yuhe was extremely disgusted: "He is such a big man, and he still grabs Tuantuan's clothes. What do you want his clothes for?"

Duan Shubai was at his waist Laughing and guessing: "This is not Tuantuan's old clothes, nor are they new clothes made for Yuanyuan, I think hahaha, I think this is your old clothes, come on, let my husband take a closer look, our family Yuhe used to The old clothes are very cute, you used to be as white and tender as Yuanyuan, when you wear such a red dress during Chinese New Year, wow, it looks like a little lantern..."

Xiao Yuhe gritted his teeth in embarrassment, that was indeed true. His childhood clothes, his clothes back then, were all brought over from the capital by his mother, somehow got mixed up here, and were even seen by Duan Shubai.

"I haven't seen thousands of your old clothes, but hundreds. Why are you so ashamed? Does this red dress have any special meaning?"

Xiao Yuhe pouted, "Can it have any special meaning ? Aren't they all clothes?"

Duan Shubai took the clothes, leaned his back on Xiao Yuhe's lap, raised his hand and held the red clothes in front of Xiao Yuhe's eyes for a while, "Let my husband guess, do you remember that you once Have you ever peed in your pants in this dress? Huh?"

Xiao Yu's face was like the bottom of a pot.

The smile on Duan Shubai's face froze.

Duan Shubai: "???????"

Based on his understanding of Xiao Yuhe, Xiao Yuhe put on such an expression, so it can only be - he guessed right... the situation may be more serious, can Xiao Yuhe remember the present, can it not be serious?

Duan Shubai: "..."

If you don't do it, you won't die.

Xiao Yuhe showed a dangerous face, "Yes, are you proud of holding the clothes that pissed my pants?"

Duan Shubai lowered his head and waved his hands, "I was wrong, Yuhe."

Duan Shubai smiled awkwardly "Who didn't pee his pants when he was young? I did when I was young, but the evidence has disappeared hahahaha."

Xiao Yuhe raised his head and waved at him, Duan Shubai obediently stretched out his face.

Xiao Yuhe threw all the clothes on his body aside, and grabbed Duan Shubai's collar, "What are you doing, Yuhe."

"Wash Yuanyuan's diaper, I will supervise you."

"Isn't it just washing diapers? Don't worry, leave it to me."

"Your son just pulled a lump on his clothes, I wanted to throw it away, but you volunteered so much, then wash it, I will supervise you."

"No, Yuhe, we still... ..."