Chapter 175

The corner of Duan Shaorong's mouth twitched, and he couldn't help laughing, "What a messy dancer, I don't remember what her face looks like, you know that I am His Royal Highness, after winning battles, it is inevitable to participate in some banquets and dances, but this prince can leave Those enchanting women are far away."

"The prince has always had someone in his heart, you don't know who it is?"

"Our bridal chamber wedding night, don't eat the old vinegar in the corner. "

Sun Ruozheng raised his head and looked at the man in front of him. In the red wedding tent, the man's face was shadowy and not very clear, but his bright and dazzling star eyes shone incomparably under such light.

The affection in his eyes seemed to overflow.

Over the years, like himself, he has always missed the other party in his heart. Even after more than ten years of separation, he has brewed the most intoxicating wine through the letters he had once had when he was young.

Sun Ruozheng's heart warmed up, and all the anger and annoyance disappeared.

"Zheng'er, don't cry, don't be angry with me, okay?" Duan Shaorong lowered his head, looking at him seriously with wide eyes like a big dog that admits his mistake.

Warm fingers ran across his face, and he wiped away his tears.

Her Royal Highness the Crown Princess gently pushed the man in front of her away, and after meeting the disappointed and frustrated eyes of the other party, she suddenly smiled softly.

Grabbing the hands of the people around him, "I'm not angry with you."

Duan Shaorong's eyes glowed infinitely, and Her Royal Highness the Crown Princess was almost burned by the light in those eyes, and he turned his face away in embarrassment, "Just now I also No, it was just a moment of anger, Dian—husband, don't take it to heart, don't be angry with Zheng'er."

His Royal Highness the Crown Prince hugged him joyfully, and the two of them pressed their skins together, "My husband won't be angry with Zheng'er, but Zheng'er must never say the kind of words that are looking for death and life.

" Zheng'er can't bear a single hair."

"Zheng'er must not say such words to hurt your husband's heart."

Sun Ruozheng was hugged again, and he put his face on the other's chest, and he didn't feel any harm. any discomfort.

Being hugged by this familiar yet unfamiliar man in front of him, he couldn't feel any resistance in his heart.

Want to get closer to him.

"What is this?"

During the push and bustle between the two just now, Sun Ruozheng inadvertently grabbed a slightly rough brocade. His Royal Highness's wedding clothes must not be so old and rough. Something got caught in the palm of my hand.

A lilac-colored sachet.

Such a close-fitting thing, could it be a gift from a beautiful woman? He had to wear it on his wedding night, and when Sun Ruozheng was in doubt, he saw clearly the pattern embroidered on the sachet—

a lame tiger without eyes.

It's ugly.

Duan Shaorong quickly snatched the object from his husband, stuffed it under his buttocks and sat down, his tone revealed the embarrassment of a feline animal and the embarrassment that could not be concealed: "It's not something important, I picked it up casually."

I have tried my best to be calm, but the erratic eyes can still expose the guilty conscience of His Highness the Crown Prince.

He scolded himself in his heart, why did he bring this thing with him on the wedding night? I was caught by the pigtail on the spot...

But over the years, he has gotten used to it.

Sun Ruozheng looked at his embarrassment, and was moved and amused at the same time. Before, the other party was full of jokes and made him dig a hole in the ground, but now, he turned the game back.

He never thought that the other party would pick up the sachet he threw away.

Sun Ruozheng looked at the tall and heroic man in front of him with a smile. His husband, from childhood to adulthood, was a duplicity and awkward person.

Smelly fat group.

Sun Ruozheng held the other person's face, and looked at him affectionately: "This sachet you picked up at random is so ugly, I will make you a new one in the future, okay?"

Duan Shaorong and him looked at each other, their eyes were shining, The tone is infinitely gentle, like a baby in the cradle.

Duan Rong, who was being coaxed, couldn't stand his sticky eyes, and said angrily and badly, "You haven't improved your sewing skills in ten years, maybe you can't even embroider a lame tiger."

While disgusted, his mouth shrugged cooperatively, looking extremely unworthy of a beating.

"Even if you can't, I can let the embroiderer teach you, husband, you must not dislike Zheng'er's craftsmanship."

Sun Ruozheng shook his arm.

Duan Shaorong had a serious face on the surface, but in fact he was happy in his heart. His husband is so gentle and coquettish at this time, he is really a bit of a disastrous concubine.

It doesn't matter if it's the little demon concubine.

His Royal Highness the Crown Prince held his little demon concubine in his arms, forgetting all the pre-war battle plans, let's get straight to the point!

"Zheng'er..."

"That—" Sun Ruozheng blushed and pointed to the scattered things on the ground. When he lost his temper just now, the gold booklet and those boxes of ointment were all overturned on the ground. "Do you want to pick it up..."

Duan Shaorong responded with a naughty smile, and spread his palms to let the other party see the box of things in his hand.

There is still a box, which has not been thrown away.

His Royal Highness's smile became more and more arrogant: "Zheng'er, don't worry, I won't hurt you."

Looking at the other party's unbeatable smile, Sun Ruozheng was really annoyed, he lifted the quilt and wrapped himself in it, leaving it to Duan Shaorong Yes, it is a small fiery "spring roll".

Whoever wants to have a wedding night with you, who wants to use such grease with you-let you play alone and sleep!

"Zheng'er?" Duan Shaorong pushed the ball of "spring rolls" with a smile.

"Spring rolls" ignored him.

Duan Shaorong rolled his eyes, threw off the quilt abruptly, and covered himself in Sun Ruozheng's exclamation.

One night spring night.

Afterwards, His Royal Highness regretted it immensely. He was ashamed that he was a young chicken who had never seen the world. He actually wasted so much good time on the wedding night, procrastinating is really shameful.

"I should directly overwhelm Zheng'er." Early the

next morning, before dawn, Duan Shaorong woke up refreshed according to his usual schedule, changed his clothes, and sat on the edge of the bed with his chin propped on his hand, his face full of tears. She looked at the sleeping princess with a smirk.

Sun Ruozheng didn't have a thread, and his smooth shoulders were exposed. Duan Shaorong held his hand, and felt that his concubine was like a small water lily in the pond.

What is the easiest thing in the morning——

Duan Shaorong inevitably remembered what happened last night.

Originally, His Highness the Crown Prince regretted that he shouldn't make people cry on the wedding night, but after the unspeakable sex between lovers, His Highness the Crown Prince felt that at such a time, he should make people cry! cry!

Especially when he kept begging for mercy and looked at you with tearful eyes...

it's really memorable.

Can't wait for the next time--

I was building in ancient timesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें