Chapter 125 Gold

Cammel thought of his mighty and unparalleled naval warship, and showed a satisfied smile. Mrs. Carrie ,

his lover, came over affectionately and handed him a glass of wine. Holding the beautiful woman in his arms, rubbing her breasts, and drinking the beautiful wine, Kanmel's anger subsided a lot.

"Prince, the gold mines on those ships have been loaded, and they will be shipped back to the Luxor Empire tomorrow. If the emperor sees so many gold mines and understands the inexhaustible treasure veins here, he will definitely praise the prince. His Highness was brave and sent troops to help the prince to destroy the group of Yangzhou monkeys."

"Myron, my most trusted subordinate, will definitely bring the precious gold back to the Luxor Empire safely and hand it over to the emperor."

Thinking of gold, There was fanaticism in Kanmel's eyes, this trip to Yangzhou was worth it, and Kanmel reserved countless gold for himself in private.

The more I know there is a gold mine here, the more I want to take this place as my own.

There are so many gold mines in these islands alone. If it is in Yangzhou, there will be more...

These golds should all belong to their Luxor Empire, and the person who discovered the gold is the great Kanmai Prince Er, that is, he will live forever.

Kanmel showed a proud and cruel smile, holding a horsewhip, strangled the screaming slave, this slave was from Yangzhou, he strangled his neck, the slave's eyeballs protruded, turned out white Scary eyeballs, the bloody bones on his body that were pulled out by the whip are still ferocious.

Throat fracture.

Seeing the tragic death of the slave, Canmel laughed triumphantly. He put his arms around Mrs. Carrie and went to see the precious gold mine together.

His subordinate Myron was instructing the soldiers to carry the gold. Boxes of gold were sealed in wooden boxes. The daylight was so hot that Canmel asked someone to open a box.

The moment the box was opened, it seemed that the whole world was quiet, and the golden light was more dazzling than the sun in the sky. If there is gold, what sun is needed.

Canmel was dazzled by the alluring light of gold.

When this box of gold is transported back, it will enter his private treasury, and in the future, there will be a steady stream of gold entering his private treasury.

"Okay, close the box, Myron, I believe you will live up to my expectations."

Myron gave a military salute to Cammel.

The next day, several ships left Anxian Island.

The ship is filled with countless dreamy golds, and all the crew members are well-trained nobles, who can bravely resist the invasion of pirates.

No one dared to intercept the ships of the Luxor Empire. Myron felt that he was safe and sound .

This was a good job. When these boxes were transported back to the Luxor Empire, who would know if there was one more box or one less?

The wind was calm and the sea breeze was extremely gentle on his face. Myron could even face the wind, drink a few glasses of wine with his subordinates, look at each other, and say things that "can only be understood but cannot be expressed in words".

"Hide those dozen or so boxes secretly..."

"But Your Highness, I have already hidden several boxes there, and I can't put them down."

"Then change the place." As

night fell, Myron yawned leisurely. They went back to the cabin to sleep, and they left Anxian Island for a day. This sea area is completely uninhabited, and there is no need to worry about pirates coming to intercept the ship. As long as there is no storm, they can safely stay on the sea. Move forward steadily.

Myron thought about the dozens of boxes of gold that belonged to him, and fell asleep comfortably. Before going to sleep, the gold was still shining brightly in the sun before his eyes.

"Your Highness Myron, it's bad! It's bad!"

"There are pirates!!!"

"There are pirates!!!!"

"We are surrounded!!! We are surrounded!!!"

Myron was on the bed Waking up, he grabbed the guard by his collar and asked, "Pirates? How could there be pirates in this place?" The

guard's voice trembled: "There are many ships outside, and we are surrounded."

"How could there be a fleet of ships here? Is it not a hallucination? Am I dreaming and haven't woken up?"

"What kind of flag are they flying on the ship? Is it the four-pointed eagle flag of Erke State or Newman's snake flag? Even the Lancelot pirates with the black shark flag are not Dare to intercept our Luxor Empire Prince Canmel's ship." The

guard was strangled by Myron, "Yes, yes, yes, they hang a duck, duck..."

"Duck, are you blind? What idiot would use a duck as a flag."

"It's a duck, it's a duck. Your Highness, go out and have a look."

Myron pushed the guards to the ground and walked out of the cabin. Under the cold moonlight, a ship floated on the sea. They were surrounded by black sea boats and inexplicable sea boats. At this moment, Myron thought of an ant nest, and they were the delicious dessert surrounded by ants.

Even at night, under the dark light, one can see the wild duck flags waving in the wind on the opponent's flag, waving their heads and tails in a daze.

The wild ducks under the dark night are getting more and more mocking.

Myron cursed, "Where did this wild duck come from!"

"They have set up a chain!!!"

"Someone is on board!!!"

"Your Highness, a boat has been intercepted!"

"Go and talk to them !" Negotiation!!! Tell them, we are the great ships of the Luxor Empire!!!"

"I can't understand what they are saying!!!!!!!" The

sea breeze and sea are calm, but the fleets floating in this sea area There was no peace at all, people's heads were moving, the sound of footsteps, the sound of fighting, and the sound of weapons mixed together.

Myron cut forward with a knife. He saw countless masked pirates attacking the ship regardless, and their people fell in pieces. These pirates all carried strange tools in their hands. Many of the pirates A sharpshooter, hiding in the dark, suddenly hits with a cold arrow.

The guards on the ship were shot one by one, and the cold arrows all over the sky were like meteors flying down under the bleak moonlight of the sea.

The cold arrow tip seems to be able to pierce everything.

Myron was shot in the right hand, and the knife in his hand fell to the ground. He looked around, and their ship was about to fall to the enemy.

"Come on, set fire, set fire, set fire to the ship!"

"Pour the oil on the ground!"

"Don't let them get this gold!"

"Fire!!! Fire!!!"

Myron shouted hoarsely, he His eyes were red, and his eyes seemed to be soaked in blood. In the black blood, he finally saw the flames in the sky. The fire was burning on the ship, and Myron laughed wildly. This gold will be buried with him the sea.

Masked Shan Chen boarded the boat, and struck Myron on the back of the head with a neat stick.

Duan Shubai learned that the Luxor people arranged for a team to transport a batch of gold back to the country, and immediately sent Shan Chen and the others to ambush. This was also the first sea operation of their fleet.

Fortunately, he fought against the water bandits in Yuanzhou back then, and now he really looks good as a pirate.

Shan Chen looked around and saw that three boats were on fire with sporadic flames: "Quick, hurry up, send a signal, and immediately arrange for people to

fight the fire!" His men were captured one by one, and the fire was gradually extinguished.

There was only one ship, the fire was too big and too hot, and it was the first one to burn. The ship was full of oil, and the fire was raging. This burning ship, on the sea, was like a falling sun.

"Boss Shan, the fire can't be extinguished."

"Hurry up and move the boxes, transport the boxes."

Shan Chen neatly jumped onto the boat, led his men in to lift the boxes, the gold box was hung on the rope, and slid towards their boat. Behind them was the sky full of flames, and the boxes they carried in their hands contained gold that was brighter than the flames.

The ship will soon sink.

Shan Chen gritted his teeth, tied a rope around his waist, hugged a wooden plank, and directed the people to jump off the fire boat together.

One by one they fell into the sea.

Shan Chen felt the pulling force of the rope around his waist. He floated on the sea with the plank in his arms. The fire boat behind him was getting farther and farther away from him. The blazing fire seemed to be burning to the sky. Under the dark night, that The fireboat became a dazzling ball of light.

Shan Chen felt that she would never forget this scene for the rest of her life.

Nearly half of the ship's gold was left on the fire ship, and they will remain in the sea forever with the fire ship.

Shan Chen and the others took the four captured ships and quietly bypassed Anxian Island and Turing Island, etc., and secretly returned to the hidden seaport near Lanqian Bay.

Boxes of gold were carried off the ship, and after counting one by one, there were a total of 1.57 million taels of gold.

Shan Chen, who knew this number, was in a daze and couldn't stand still. There are more than one million taels of gold here! So how much gold is still on that sunken ship?

Gold that fell into the sea... how much is that worth?

Duan Shubai supported Shan Chen, whose legs were weak, "Shan Chen, you have done a good job this time, the general will definitely reward you well."

Shan Chen's eyes burst into tears, "No, general, Shan Chen is guilty, then But half of the ship's gold, half of the ship is all Shan Chen's fault, and the half of the ship's gold will be—"

Duan Shubai interrupted this honest child, "If it wasn't for the credit of you and the soldiers, Those boats of gold were taken away by the Luxor people long ago."

"Look at you kid, you're going to be scared out of your wits by the gold, why don't you get a little gold man from this general to soothe your nerves. "

How tall do you want a statuette, and how about your body? I don't think you are tall, so you don't need much gold."

Shan Chen frantically shook his head, "I don't want a statuette, I don't want a statuette."

Duan Shu smiled whitely: "How can I not, this is your credit."

Shan Chen knelt down and hugged Duan Shubai's thigh, "General, even if we want to make a golden statue, I will make it for you, yes, we will make a golden statue for you Stay at the city gate..."

Get him a golden statue at the gate of the city, and treat him as the Leshan Giant Buddha? Duan Shubai couldn't help laughing, and scolded him with a smile: "What nonsense are you talking about, get up, get up, be careful not to kick you."