Chapter 178

When Xiao Yuhe heard about Duan Jingyuan and Jiang Zhenchuan for the first time, he also refused to agree, but the scheming kid Duan Jingyuan has a clever trick, and he knows Xiao Yuhe's weakness.

Even if more than ten years have passed, his Jiayu and his father still have a stinky problem, that is, they like to read those gossip, gossip and love miscellaneous books that are romantic and sadistic.

Duan Jingyuan bit his lip, pretending to be pitiful in front of Xiao Yuhe, making himself as haggard as he could be, as pitiful as he could be, he half-covered about himself and Jiang Zhenchuan in front of Xiao Yuhe.

Among them, Duan Shubai, his most beloved father and emperor, was also deliberately described as a vicious queen mother who was stubborn and beat mandarin ducks.

Duan Jingyuan knew best that his Jiayu and his father hated this kind of stinky villain who broke up the mandarin ducks.

Duan Jingyuan said sorry to his father, Shubai, in his heart, "Daddy Yuhe, you will definitely not be like Emperor Father, right?"

"Daddy Yuhe is the most reasonable."

"Daddy loves Yuan'er the most."

...

Xiao Yuhe was flattered by his flattery, and as expected, Duan Jingyuan pulled Xiao Yuhe into his camp without much effort.

Afterwards, although Xiao Yuhe realized that he had been duped by the child, he decided to use his tricks and went to Duan Shubai to mock him, "Vicious father? Beat mandarin ducks with a stick?"

Duan Shubai gritted his teeth, "This child is real leather." He was the one who pretended to be cute, if he wasn't a Shuang'er, Duan Shubai would definitely teach this mischievous ghost a lesson with a stick.

Xiao Yu and Qing Piao Piao glanced at him, "Isn't it like you, like a father, like a son."

Duan Shu held his chin in thought.

Turning around, he told Duan Shaorong about the incident.

Duan Shubai: Watch me borrow a knife to kill someone.

The impatient Duan Shaorong took the stick that Duan Shubai had kindly sponsored, and ran to beat him up. Of course, the one who was beaten was not his precious brother Duan Jingyuan, but another person——Jiang Zhenchuan.

Duan Shaorong: I treat you like a brother, but you want to sleep with my brother?

How can there be such a good thing?

Pooh.

Jiang Zhenchuan, who thought he was in the wrong, didn't resist, and let Duan Shaorong beat him until his nose was bruised and his face was swollen. Duan Shubai had specially taken care of him, so he let him beat him in the face.

After the beating was over, Duan Jingyuan was allowed to meet with the other party.

"Yuan'er, you guys meet first, and after the meeting, tell your 'vicious' father whether he wants to marry this person. If you don't want to, then everything will be as if it didn't happen. If you want to, then this meeting, It's the last time you met before marriage, so cherish it."

Duan Jingyuan bit her lip and nodded, took the medicine for bruises, and went to see Jiang Zhenchuan, whose nose was blue and face swollen like a pig's head.

The Confucian general who used to talk and laugh with a pig's face, no longer has the demeanor of the past.

After Duan Shaorong finished beating the man, he laughed heartily and walked away.

He didn't dare to stay longer, if his younger brother bumped into him, His Highness the Crown Prince would not be able to bear the pitiful look in his mourning eyes.

Before leaving, Duan Shaorong intentionally kept the "murder weapon" sponsored by Duan Shubai, to show that he "acted according to order", so that he should not trouble him in the future.

Duan Shaorong: Your Highness is really clever.

"Next time we meet, remember to call me brother!"

Duan Jingyuan hurried over with the palace maid, looking at Jiang Zhenchuan with a bruised nose and swollen face, his heart ached beyond measure, "How could brother do this, how could he beat you so hard.

" Duan Jingyuan thought angrily in his heart: I must complain to my sister-in-law!

"I'm fine." Jiang Zhenchuan comforted him with a smile. He was a person who suffered a lot when he was a child. The past suffering did not make him develop a dark temperament of cynicism and resentment. On the contrary, it made him more sympathetic and tolerant.

He is a person who always has a three-point smile on his mouth.

Sun Ruozheng likes his indifference and gentleness.

For this person, I always heard his name from my brother's mouth when I was a child. He was familiar and unfamiliar with him. Later, my brother ran away from home and never came back. Jiang Zhenchuan came back several times.

In order to make the depressed Sun Ruozheng happy, Duan Jingyuan plucked up the courage to stop Jiang Zhenchuan who was returning to Beijing to report to the Holy Majesty, and asked about his brother Duan Shaorong.

Jiang Zhenchuan spoke in an orderly manner, without Duan Jingyuan asking, he told him everything he wanted to know.

At that time, Duan Jingyuan thought: This person has an exquisite heart.

He understands what he means without making a sound himself.

Duan Jingyuan has been introverted and timid since childhood, and rarely approached outsiders, let alone chatting with strange men.

But every time he talked to Jiang Zhenchuan, his heart would thump and he wanted to say more to the other party. Gradually, Duan Jingyuan felt very guilty. It was obvious that he came to inquire about his brother's news, but later, he wanted to say more. know about that man.

Duan Jingyuan's worries were stuffy in his heart, and he didn't tell anyone.

Until that time when he heard that Mrs. Lin, the mother of Jiang Zhenchuan's colleague, was going to arrange a marriage for him, Duan Jingyuan had something hidden in his heart and fell seriously ill. She shed tears and dared not tell them what was in her heart.

In Duan Jingyuan's view, it was impossible for him and Jiang Zhenchuan.

You were born before I was born, and I am old when I was born.

The other party is past the age of marriage, and the children of ordinary people of the same age are running around, but he is still young, let alone they have no chance to say a few words...

In the eyes of others, they are even more irrelevant of two people.

Duan Jingyuan, who was only in his teens at that time, was depressed, and he suffered from illness all over himself.

Fortunately, Jiang Zhenchuan later refused the marriage because the war was still undecided and he had no reason to start a family. After Duan Jingyuan heard the news, he secretly rejoiced for a long time, and his illness healed without medicine.

After this serious illness, Duan Jingyuan suddenly gained courage. When Jiang Zhenchuan went out again, he handed over a small wooden box made by himself to the other party. He hid his heart in it.

He didn't dare to tell the other party directly what he wanted, but only dared to hide a poem in the interlayer of the wooden box.

If it is destined that there is no relationship between them.

Then Jiang Zhenchuan would never discover the secret of the wooden box in his life.

After Duan Jingyuan sent the things out, he hoped that the other party would find out, but he was also afraid that the other party would reject him in the end...

Later——

Jiang Zhenchuan learned the secret of the wooden box. Also very gentle, he did not reject him, nor promised him.

He only said that His Highness is still young, and if the war is settled and His Highness the Crown Prince returns to the court to take the throne, then, if the Second Prince's heart remains the same, he will agree to him.

Duan Jingyuan thought to himself that he is a stubborn person, no matter how many years have passed, his mind will never change. He waited and waited, waited and waited, and finally waited until he grew up, and when his brother came back, he also waited for that person—

my brother got married, and that person was also made a marquis, but Duan Jingyuan didn't hear anything about that person.

Will he come and ask to marry him?

Duan Jingyuan didn't dare to urge him, nor did he dare to ask him.

He was afraid that Jiang Zhenchuan's promise to him was just a white lie to deceive him for a while.

And yet—

he did come to propose to him.

"Your Highness, don't cry." The man wiped away his tears with a gentle smile.

Duan Jingyuan looked at the person in front of him with teary eyes, his clear pupils seemed to have been washed by water, he was stunned for a moment, the more the other party wiped his tears, the harder his tears fell.

The other party's handsome face was wounded, but it was more real than the person in the dream. His hands were extremely warm, and the temperature in the palm of his hand was nostalgic.

Duan Jingyuan's heart suddenly felt sour, and he muttered to himself: "You didn't lie to me."

If the second prince's heart is still the same, he will definitely marry His Highness...

"You didn't lie to me."

Duan Jingyuan cried and hugged the girl in front of him. The man, Jiang Zhenchuan gently touched his head, and solemnly hugged him back as if hugging the most precious treasure in the world.

His tone was gentle, like a whisper between lovers, "How could I lie to Your Highness?"

"I thought you wouldn't come. I thought you would marry someone else. Like your elder brother and your father, you always treat me like a child who hasn't grown up. You always coax me." Duan Jingyuan rubbed rubbed his eyes.

"I'm always afraid that what you said to me might just be to appease an unreasonable child."

"I'm afraid you will tell me, Your Highness, you have grown up, and what you said before is just some I can't count the ridiculous things I said when I was young."

"You, you're really here...I'm so happy."

Hearing his cry, Jiang Zhenchuan was stunned and felt sorry for the person in his arms. He held Duan Jingyuan hand, put a jade bracelet on him.

Duan Jingyuan looked down at the jade bracelet in his hand, his jade and his father liked jade, and he was naturally covered in jade since he was a child...

Jiang Zhenchuan put the jade bracelet on him, a rare shyness appeared on the face of this always gentle and refined man, he Looking into his eyes, "This is the only thing my mother left me for my future daughter-in-law."

"I am an orphan and grew up in a small fishing village. This jade bracelet is not worth much. Your Highness, please don't dislike anything."

Duan Jingyuan protected the emerald green jade bracelet with his other hand, put his hands behind his back, and turned his head to one side, "I...I don't dislike it."

"You gave me I, you are not allowed to take it back!"

Jiang Zhenchuan smiled, and looked at the other party's eyes more and more tenderly, "That's natural, this jade bracelet will be His Highness's property from now on, let His Highness dispose of it."

Duan Jingyuan blushed, " Then you..."

"I am the same as this jade bracelet—"

From now on, it only belongs to my highness.