Chapter 149 Seafood

After having a fast meal with the children, Duan Shubai and Xiao Yuhe went to the viewing platform on the mountain with Xiao Tuantuan to look at the distant scenery, while Ma Shuqin listened to the Buddha and chanted sutras with Yuanyuan in his arms.

Standing on the viewing platform, you can overlook the different scenery in Xinyang City.

There are low-rise buildings one after another, and the peach grove at the foot of the mountain is even more fragrant. Xiao Tuan Tuan holds a peach branch in his hand. top of the head.

Xiao Tuantuan shook the peach blossom branch in the wind.

While looking down at the scenery, Duan Shubai always kept an eye on the little guy in his arms, lest if he didn't pay attention for a while, the little thing would gnaw off a few petals.

"This is peach blossom, you can only look at it, but not eat it, baby."

Xiao Yuhe, who was sitting in the pavilion, looked at their father and son with a smile.

Duan Shubai finally seized the peach blossom from Xiao Tuantuan, so that he can watch the scenery down the mountain with peace of mind.

He was not in Xinyang City for the first half of last year, and many changes have taken place in this place.

No one can deny its current prosperity and excitement.

Viewed from the mountain, the clusters of houses below the mountain have a kind of fineness and delicacy, layered on top of each other, but there are one after another wide roads between them, cutting these buildings into a unique patchwork beauty.

Some wooden houses were demolished and new brick houses were built. At most, they were only two or three storeys high. Duan Shubai felt that a two or three storeys high house was the most suitable. To the mountains in the distance are emerald green.

In addition to a large number of small buildings inhabited by urban residents, there are also some other unique buildings, several nine-story pagodas standing on both sides of the water bank, and the tall Wangyuan Building. Duan Shubai still remembers that he couldn't see clearly from there. Behind the bamboo forest, there is a sea of ​​flowers that has been planned before.

Many people who go outing in spring will also choose to go there.

The flowers are in full bloom and clusters of flowers.

Along the bank of the river with gurgling water, many wooden buildings on the water were built along the bank of the river. One after another, the pillars were pressed against the bottom of the water to prop up a pavilion. There were many fishermen fishing and casting nets downstairs.

After year after year of accumulation, the residents of Xinyang City who had no property in their hands also had a small amount of money. Duan Shubai heard that the hot spring villa he opened was very popular among the public, and many people were willing to take advantage of their spare time. Time to go there and have fun.

The couples in the villa, Xia Yunqiao and Yu Chu, who were willing to stay in Xinyang City, have now found a few innocent families and married themselves off.

The little strawberries he planted in the villa with Xiao Tuantuan before, it is said that they have already grown fruit and entered Xiao Tuantuan's stomach.

Duan Shubai: "..."

You really can eat.

Don't leave any for dad.

Duan Shubai pinched Xiao Tuantuan's chubby face, and began to think about the things he just remembered in the carriage. Xiao Yuhe said that many people wanted to go to Linhai after hearing about their deeds on Anxian Island. Landscape by the sea.

Should he consider how to satisfy everyone's wishes?

After Duan Shubai went down the mountain, he began to ask people to promote and organize a Lanqian tour group. As long as he pays a dozen taels of silver, he can go to Lanqian Linhai and other places to visit and play. any danger.

Duan Shubai really organized the first ancient tour group through newspapers and store discounts.

It's just that the composition of this tour group is very complicated. Some of them are old men in their 40s and 50s who were sent by their sons to play. The old man's son originally meant that he hoped that the old man could play outside and not stay at home with his daughter-in-law. I hate each other.

Grandpa Lin kept cursing after joining the tour group. If he wasn't afraid of losing his money, he really didn't want to come.

"This unfilial son, see if I don't scold him to death when I come back, and that prodigal daughter-in-law, I must divorce her."

In addition to Mr. Lin, there are also rich sons like Yuan Hua who have nothing to do, and those who come out to travel. Scholar, in addition... a businessman from Xinyang City who came out of other places, Diao Dian.

As for why the businessmen who came to Xinyang City for the first time would join the tour group? It's because after Diao Dian came to Xinyang City, he fell in love with eating seafood. However, the price of seafood in Xinyang City is not cheap. As a businessman, it is natural to buy at low prices and sell at high prices.

Traveling from south to north, the road is dangerous, and the most fearful thing is that someone will rob the goods, but what kind of tour group, if he bought goods in Lanqian, can he also send people back with the goods?

...

Leaving aside the various messy characters in this first tour group, the group finally arrived in Lanqian safely. The mountains and the water are really magical."

The scholars who came out to travel have already written several poems.

The depressed old man was still depressed all the way.

When they arrived at Lanqian Bay, their first stop was the beach and the ocean. It was the first time they experienced soaking in seawater. Earn all the money you spent on the trip.

Someone next to him advised him, "Grandpa, eat less."

"Why persuade me to eat less, I will lose money if I don't eat!"

"No, there is chicken soup here, and a big pot of roast chicken and beggar's chicken , you save some stomach to eat other things."

"By the way, there is also coconut chicken, I wonder if you have eaten it?" Grandpa

Lin stopped gnawing on the grilled fish, "......" Grandpa

Lin thought he ate it A large pile of shrimps and crabs should be enough to eat, but when he was taken to the beach to pick up crabs and octopus, he was going crazy, so much food was thrown on the ground for others to pick up ? What a waste of money! !

Diao Dian was about to go crazy, "So much food, all for free????" The group of

them were also taken to go fishing on the sea boat together, and the sea fish caught one after another, irritating their eyes one after another. Seafood by the sea is definitely enough to eat.

There are also orchards along the coast. The orchards near the sea have always been harvested once they are ripe. Mr. Lin continued to eat and drink in the orchard, while those rich men were amazed at these strange fruits.

The scholars sighed excitedly and wrote several articles.

They almost ate, drank and didn't want to leave in Lanqian, but according to the itinerary, they still arrived at Anxian Island by sea boat with the leader. Today's Anxian Island has been cleaned and is an extremely beautiful island.

Uncle Lin was on the island for the first time, and his feet were almost unsteady.

"I really didn't expect that there is such a place in the world."

Yuan Hua, the son of a rich family, sighed: "I am afraid that such a fairy island can only be seen in novels."

"It's really incredible." What was

even more incredible was what they saw afterwards. They were taken to see a magnificent palace made of gold. This is the palace of Prince Canmel on Anxian Island. Duan Shubai originally planned to The golden palace was going to be demolished, but the palace was indeed very beautifully built and had a very exotic style, so it was not demolished after all.

Now this golden palace is left on the island for people to watch.

When Diao Dian saw the golden palace, he almost fell to his knees. As an ambitious businessman, his biggest wish in life is to earn more money. The golden house is simply the common dream of all businessmen.

Old Master Lin touched the palace wall tremblingly, "Is this really gold?" The

knowledgeable scholars nodded, "It's gold, the whole palace is made of gold, I heard Mr. Shu said in Yangcheng before , Haikou once built a golden palace on Anxian Island, I didn't expect such a legendary thing to actually have this object."

Even Yuan Hua, a wealthy son who has seen a lot since he was a child, was a little incoherent . , "Such a precious golden palace, just like this, let us see? Let us touch?"

Even if there is a room full of gold in his house, it must be well hidden, how can it be displayed so carelessly for people to watch.

"Seeing so much gold, this life is enough!!!"

This golden palace is heavily guarded everywhere, but the visitors like them can watch it wantonly. Know how to take a step.

If he accidentally crushed the gold, would he be required to lose money?

A group of people walked cautiously in the golden house.

They visited the golden bed of Prince Canmel, a luxurious big bed made of pure gold. When Diao Dian saw such a golden big bed, his eyes were going to be blinded.

Grandpa Lin sighed again and again, he was already deeply grateful to his son for sending him here. In this world, there are only a few people who have seen the golden house and the golden bed. When he returns to Xinyang City, all the neighbors in the neighborhood will not believe what he has seen and heard.

They, Yangzhou, still have such a precious place.

Looking at the big golden bed, Yuan Hua sighed, "It's such a golden bed, I don't know how noble a person can lie on it."

Yuan Hua sighed like this, but he knew in his heart that such a golden bed should belong to Duan A hero like a general.

The scholars responded: "Yes, yes."

The guards of the palace at the side heard their question and stood up and said, "You can lie on the golden bed once for thirty Wen."

Yuan Hua was surprised. My jaw is about to drop out, thirty pennies? ? ? Golden bed? ? ? ? ? ?

At this moment, Yuan Hua and the others doubted whether the bed in front of them was really a golden bed.

And amidst the doubts of these smart people, the impatient old man Lin had already said, "Thirty Wen, I have exactly thirty Wen here, and I want to sleep on a golden bed."

... Waiting for the

group of people one by one After experiencing the golden bed for a while, all of them were trembling and unable to walk. When they got off the golden bed, they all seemed to have lice dancing on their bodies.

Grandpa Lin felt that he was covered with gold dust.

After returning, he will never take a bath, and he will tell his son and daughter-in-law that he is the one who has slept in a golden bed.

No, the clothes on his body must not be washed, they must be kept as family heirlooms.

The scholars staggered and said with emotion: "There is a golden house in the book... I really saw the golden house."

When they came back from the golden palace, they went to see the golden inscription again. Immortal Island has suddenly turned into Golden Island.

In the end, a group of people fished on Anxian Island in a daze, finished all their trips, and prepared to return to Xinyang City.

Even the old man Lin, who was cursing at the beginning, felt that this trip was worthwhile. His son is really a good and filial son.

During their trip back, they had a fruitful harvest, and each of them brought a lot of seafood, such as seafood sauce, kelp, and dried sea fish.

Diao Dian also tried to bring back many live sea crabs, but the sea crabs were not frozen, and they would die after half a day out of the sea water and turn into stench.

Diao Dian had no choice but to throw away this pile of stench with great regret.

On the way back, this group of people of different classes had something to talk about. They talked about what they had seen and heard along the way, about the golden house, and about the seafood they carried...