Chapter 83 Snow Appreciation

Duan Shubai raised his hand and patted Xiao Yuhe's head lovingly, thinking about Xiao Yueqing's little tricks, he didn't know if he was over-intentioned, but--they were still Xiao Yuhe's relatives after all. It's the season, it's not too embarrassing.

Even though Ma Shuqin and the second wife hate each other in private and have been fighting for many years, they are still friendly on the surface. After all, they haven't seen each other for a year or two. The past enmity has been blown away by the wind. It is to show off in front of the "old enemy" in the past, look at the way she grits her teeth.

"As soon as the new year is over, send them out of the house immediately."

Xiao Yuhe nodded, pushed him with his elbow, and said with a smile: "Look, mother and the others have set up the table, and you can play cards with us for a while." It's

rare . In the courtyard, I was cooking tea and enjoying the snow, with ice trees and silver branches, blue sky and blue sky. Ma Shuqin and the third wife were sitting under the eaves of the building and chatting with a woman in the arms.

"Yuhe is here, come here quickly, the child is here too, let grandma take a look... It's cold outside, let the nanny take you inside."

A hollow wooden square table was set up, covered with a thick warm brocade Under the quilt, there is a red charcoal fire below, and it is not too cold to sit around under the small pavilion with air leakage on all sides.

The mahjong tiles were arranged bang bang bang bang, Duan Shubai didn't want to participate at first, but Xiao Yuhe insisted that he accompany the four of them. Feed him the cards, Xiao Yuhe won many times, he smiled openly, he smiled like a cunning little fox, and spread his hands forward: "You're crazy again, give me the money."

Duan Shubai was the first to respond, handing him a few Xiao Yuhe collected the silver melon seeds given by his husband, and separated from Ma Shuqin and the others. He held the silver melon seeds in his hand, played with them carefully, and counted them.

Ma Shuqin was unhappy, "You two are a couple, so I won't fight with you."

Duan Shubai and Xiao Yuhe were kicked out.

Xiao Yuhe held a bag of silver melon seeds, held Duan Shu's white arm and bent over with a smile. In the snow, the couple walked and looked at the scenery. There were many unknown yellow, purple and pink flowers blooming under the corner, which seemed to be It was moved out of the house during the day, and now it is placed in the snow scene, dotted with rather faint white snow.

Xiao Yuhe was dishonest when walking, let Duan Shubai walk in front, and he walked behind, holding the black cloak behind Duan Shubai with both hands, hiding his hands inside to keep warm, his feet were dishonest, every step They all landed in the footprints that Duan Shubai walked just now. Duan Shubai's feet were bigger than his, and his white boots covered them—it can be said that there is no trace left by walking on the snow.

Just because there were bigger traces left in the same place...

"Look, my husband, the two of us walked by, leaving only one person's footprints." Xiao Yuhe looked back at the neat row of footprints on the snow. Smiling softly, Duan Shubai turned around and glanced, also smiling, the two continued walking, Xiao Yuhe poked him in the back, "Hey, walk slowly, I can't keep up too fast.

" Yuhe had to keep up with Duan Shubai's steps, and had to pay attention to the position of his feet all the time, so he was very tired.

Duan Shubai was like a donkey being led away. The cloak on his shoulders was the reins, and he was dragging a heavy load behind him. Xiao Yuhe was a load weighing hundreds of catties. For a moment, Duan Shubai felt that he was walking. It's not too fast, it's not too slow, and it's not even if you don't go.

The two bumped into each other from time to time, really like two chubby penguins rushing on the snow. Duan Shubai looked at the snow-covered pavilion in front of him, and suddenly stopped in his tracks. Going up, his forehead hit the cloak, Duan Shubai turned his head and looked at Xiao Yuhe who was covering his forehead.

Duan Shubai: "..."

Do you know what a penguin is?

Xiao Yuhe definitely didn't know, Duan Shubai tugged Xiao Yuhe's sleeve and dragged him to his side, "Go on your own."

"I can't walk anymore, you carry me." Xiao Yuhe pursed his lips, displeased, and pretended to ask Duan Shubai to carry him on his back.

Duan Shubai looked up at the sky for a while, feeling a little headache, Xiao Yuhe pulled his sleeve and refused to let go, he had no choice but to turn around and squat down, Xiao Yuhe laughed silently when he saw him compromise, a carp Leaping over the dragon gate, he jumped onto Duan Shubai's back with all his might.

Even though Duan Shubai's lower body was very stable, his heart missed a beat when he was crushed by the sudden heavy rock. He hugged Xiao Yuhe's leg and slapped the soft flesh on his butt punishingly. , "You, be careful that you fall to the ground."

Xiao Yuhe hugged his neck with a smile, and patted his face three times, "If you want to fall, General Duan will fall to the ground first and give me a cushion." After finishing

speaking Finally, he took the initiative to kiss Duan Shu Bai Junyi's right cheek, and then pressed his melon-seeded face against his neck.

Duan Shubai sniffed the warm fragrance from his shoulders and neck, and slightly raised the corners of his mouth.

"Go, drive! Husband, when I see people driving a donkey on the street, I will use a stick to tie a carrot in front of the little donkey, and the donkey will run after the radish in front of it."

Now he really He was degraded from a horse to a donkey, Duan Shubai asked amusedly: "Then you also want a carrot in front of me?"

Xiao Yuhe covered his mouth and smiled, and whispered in his ear: "Ahem, are you A smart and handsome donkey, I guess it can run fast without using carrots."

"Okay, Mrs. Donkey, where do you want to go?"

"Let's go to the stone bridge over there first."

Duan Shubai carried Xiao Yuhe on his back . Walking on the snow, light snow fell from the sky again, the bodies of the two were tightly pressed together, and a heat current circulated in each other's bodies in the fluttering fine snow.

They walked up the stone bridge together, smiling softly, chatting about daily affairs, and playing for a while from time to time. The long branches of tall and ancient trees stretched above their heads, and the fine snow fell on their black and shiny black hair. Layers of frosty white, hazy, as if seeing each other's white heads decades later.

Xiao Yueqing walked out of the moon arch with an oiled paper umbrella in her hand, and the muddy handkerchief in her hand. She raised her eyes and caught a glimpse of the overlapping shadows of the two on the snow. The scenery in the snow was picturesque, and the characters in the painting were lingering Lingering, but she is just a spectator next to the ink painting.

She saw that Xiao Yuhe seemed to be saying something in his ear, and he turned around to blow the snow off his head dotingly. Although she couldn't see it, she knew that the way he looked at Xiao Yuhe must be extremely doting Indulge in indulgence.

Over the past few days, Xiao Yueqing knew how good Duan Shubai was to his husband. When he was alone, his demeanor was majestic and unapproachable. When only Xiao Yuhe was around, he seemed to have lost everything. With a temper, he focused on Xiao Yuhe in front of him with all his heart and eyes.

Once upon a time, Xiao Yueqing also fantasized that she was held in the palm of a handsome man - obviously everything before her eyes belonged to her, and she was the rightful person in the painting.

The jealousy in her heart swelled, if she was the one who married Duan Shubai back then, then she is the one who is favored now, it is her who is like glue, it is her, Qin Se He Ming, Hong Xiu Tian Xiang is also her.

Xiaobu returned to her residence, Xiao Yueqing put down the umbrella.

The second wife came up, "Is it done?" The

second wife was so eager to let her daughter seduce a man to be a concubine. One was because of Duan Shubai's current status, and the other was because his first wife was a twin. There is nothing to be afraid of at all, Duan Shubai is also infatuated with Xiao Yueqing, in this world, "old love is always unforgettable", as long as the love from the past is aroused...

It's also because of the troubles in the capital, the Hou's mansion has declined, Xiao Yueqing's age has dragged on to her twenties, and beautiful girls will grow old too. The second wife is anxious, and it will be difficult to find a good home.

At this time, Duan Shubai is the most suitable sweet pastry.

Xiao Yueqing shook her head. "He didn't pick it up."

Xiao Yueqing handed the handkerchief to the second lady. The second lady saw the footprints on it and was speechless for a while. The two looked at each other for a moment, and the second lady clapped her hands.

"By the way, this general is a military general who came from a rough background. He must not be able to learn the tricks of winding around talented scholars and beautiful women. Yes, it must be like this. Look at the shoe prints on this handkerchief. It doesn't make any sense to play the piano with a cow, and two people are not in the same room."

"Such a good handkerchief, it's a waste, Yueqing, let's stop playing with it, just..." The second lady smiled and gave Xiao Yueqing a handkerchief. Wink.

"Mother, you mean..." Go straight up and talk to each other? Xiao Yueqing frowned hesitantly.

The second lady held her daughter's hand and said with a smile: "This man misses the old love the most, especially the first woman whom he couldn't ask for at the beginning... How can a man live up to a woman who loves and adores him so much?" What about it?"

"Mother also persuaded Yuhe with your aunt, Yuhe is also a man who doesn't know how to behave in the world, and actually drives the women sent by others to raise ducks. Those women sent here are naturally the general's women. He It's not proper for a lord to let the general's woman chase ducks, and there's a lot of gossip outside."

"What's the difference between this intolerant appearance and those little bastards who once favored and dominated their husbands? For example, the wife of a high-ranking and wealthy family raised by our Hou Mansion is indeed from a merchant family, so she has a petty air."

"Now he has to be pampered and domineering. After a while, the general will get tired of him, so naturally he won't be able to get used to him."

The snow has melted, but the sky is still cloudy, as if a huge dark cloud is pressing on the top of the person's head, and the majestic black air is pressed down vertically, as if it is about to touch the top of the person's head.

Taking advantage of the falling snow, Xiao Yuhe asked the people in the house to collect a lot of clean snow water, and kept it there for Duan Shubai to make wine and tea.

He directed the people to carefully carry the jade jar filled with water, and he held a delicate white lotus-patterned small jade bottle in his hand. The small jade bottle contained purple jade wine. The fruit wine was fragrant and attractive.

He took a sip, and a blush floated across his cheeks.

In recent months, he somehow got into the habit of drinking one or two sips of wine. He thought that maybe if he drank too much, his alcohol capacity would increase, and he could also hold a ceremony under the gazebo with the person he liked in the future. Cups for

a drink... Thinking of that scene, Xiao Yuhe smiled softly.

"Yuhe."

Xiao Yuhe turned around and found that it was the second lady calling him.