Chapter 162 Meat Porridge

Duan Shubai almost laughed out loud when he looked at his terms of the peace talks. After he wins, the cattle, sheep, horses and fodder will all belong to him, right? Just this little thing is not enough for what the second prince promised him, so send the beggar away.

He definitely couldn't agree.

It's better to help the second prince take down Shun, and then the three armies will join forces to attack Dingzhou, and then let Yue Tianlang send people to attack from both sides. There will be no Dingxi king in this world anymore.

The advance of the army went straight into the hinterland of Shun, winning all the way, King Dingxi was defeated and left angrily, and the momentum of the second prince winning the battle for the heir apparent was unstoppable. In fact, it is feasible for Shubai to occupy Shun at this time, but the small oasis country in the desert has no language, so why bother to occupy it.

Waiting for the second prince to secure the throne, he will cooperate with Duan Shubai's army and lead people back to attack Dingzhou.

The autumn wind blows and winter comes. This is another new year for Duan Shubai after he came to Yangzhou. Last year's New Year's Eve was when Xiao Yuhe gave birth. Their youngest son was born on the festive first day of the new year.

It's just that this year has not been a happy one.

Duan Shubai originally planned to hold a huge birthday party for his youngest son, but Yuanyuan almost died before his first birthday. He was born weak, and this kind of winter is even more difficult. When he gets sick, the whole family will be tossed.

The one-year-old Xiao Shuang'er was no heavier than when he was just born. He was skinny and nestled in the swaddling baby. Like his own brother, he had already ate into a small fat ball, crying with his eyes closed. , still unable to speak.

One or two-year-old children are the most dangerous to get sick, and a small fever can cause premature death.

Seeing him cry into a ball, the medicine was bitter, he couldn't feed it, the poor man was force-fed, and the little meat ball that weighed only a few catties cried so hard that he couldn't make a sound, the adults who stood by were the most uncomfortable, Xiao Yu and watch over him all night.

Duan Shubai once ran into his husband secretly wiping tears, "Why are you crying?"

Xiao Yuhe's eyes turned red, "I feel uncomfortable, husband, did I do something wrong, maybe I shouldn't have given birth to him, let him suffer now So much suffering."

"I'm afraid he won't grow up, what if he can't survive this winter?"

Duan Shubai hugged him into his arms, closed his eyes, and patted his back gently, "You are a Miracle doctor, you worked so hard to protect and give birth to him, but now you don't have confidence?"

"Look, our child is strong, but you are timid as a father."

Xiao Yuanyuan slept on the small bed , There was a strong smell of medicine lingering around him, he closed his eyes tightly, the cinnabar mole on the center of his brow was dim, and his lips were pale and pale, but the small breathing sound from his body made people feel peaceful for a while.

Xiao Yuhe looked at him lying on the bedside with red and swollen eyes.

Raising his hand, he stroked his somewhat dry fetal hair.

Xiao Yuanyuan on the bed opened her eyes slightly at this time, and she could see the gray-black pupils below through the gap in the silk thread, "Yuhe, the child opened his eyes to look at you, don't cry."

Xiao Yuhe nodded. Nodding, hot tears rolled down his cheeks.

Xiao Yuhe was suddenly grateful in his heart that he had the idea to attract a group of veterans with excellent medical skills to gather in Yangzhou. Without those experienced seniors, Yuanyuan might not have survived to this day.

Now it is also relying on their brainstorming to maintain the life of this little guy.

The medical book has not been compiled yet, but Duan Shubai and Xiao Yuhe are more concerned about this matter. They spend a lot of money to recruit more famous doctors, which greatly improves the status of many doctors. There are more doctors in Yangzhou. Duan Shubai The medicine fields that had been prepared by people in Yunzhou and other places have also begun to produce medicinal materials.

It is not difficult for the people in Yangzhou to seek medical treatment, and it basically does not cost much to find a doctor to buy medicinal materials.

However, because of this, Duan Shubai touched the interests of many medicine merchants and aroused their resistance. However, Duan Shubai is the leader of the four states. Medicine is a necessity for the people. People who are not fit to be doctors.

Yuanyuan survived the winter in the end, but his birthday party was delayed. Duan Shubai originally wanted to make up for it, but was stopped by Xiao Yuhe, "Don't mess with the children with these things."

Duan Shubai thought about it Just give up if you think about it, the precious little twins of their family really can't stand the slightest trouble.

Unlike the eldest son with rough skin and thick flesh, his skin is fine no matter what, and he has never been sick since he was born.

It was March again in Yangchun, Mrs. Sun of Xuanzhou invited the couple to go to Xuanzhou to enjoy the Hundred Flowers Fair, Xiao Yuhe agreed, and the couple brought Tuantuan there too.

On the big ship to Xuanzhou, Xiao Yu and the 365th time regretted taking this little fat man with them.

It was the first time he went out for a long trip, and the little fat man didn't have the slightest fear. He slept soundly and ate deliciously on the bed, like a fat worm living in a sugar bowl.

Xiao Yuhe had just finished worrying about his youngest son, when he began to worry about his eldest son, "Look at his appearance, even a father like me would despise him, let alone anyone else.

" Tuantuan's future mother-in-law!

He stretched out his hand to push Duan Shubai, "It's all your fault, I insisted on bringing my son."

Duan Shubai laughed at him for being unfounded, but in fact he was carrying too much idol burden, "What's wrong with our family, the ugly daughter-in-law wants to see her again What about the in-laws, besides, our Fat Tuan is not ugly."

"Fat Tuan, are you right?"

The little fat man nodded in agreement.

Xiao Yuhe became even more annoyed when he heard this, and warned: "When you arrive in Xuanzhou, you must never call your son Feituan.

" Ronger."

Xiao Yuhe nodded in satisfaction.

However, Xiao Yuhe was satisfied, but their little fat man was not satisfied.

Eating the pastry, murmured but was extremely firm, the little fat man looked at his father and argued, "I'm Fat Tuan!" The

young child doesn't know how ugly it is, only knows that adults object, so he will Firmly sure.

Xiao Yuhe: "..." This kind of stupid son was definitely not born to him.

Xiao Yuhe: "It's Tuantuan."

Little Fatty: "Fat Tuan Fat Tuan."

Xiao Yuhe: "Tuan Tuan!!" The

little fat man argued in a milky voice, and he didn't eat the cakes, and said loudly: "Fat, fat , fat!" Tuan Tuan."

Duan Shubai almost lost his temper from laughing, Xiao Yuhe was furious, and kicked him in a hurry, "When I was away, what did you teach Tuan Tuan?"

"Dad, if you do this Do you?"

Duan Shubai shook his head: "I didn't teach you anything, really."

"I believe you are a ghost."

"You are not allowed to mention fat balls in front of your son in the future!" Tiao's father and son, but what he didn't expect was that in the future, the person who would like to expose his fat mass in front of the grown-up Duan Shaorong would be himself.

Duan Shubai hugged the little fat man who was feasting on his family and listened to the training obediently.

Before getting off the boat in Xuanzhou, Xiao Yuhe patiently dressed up their fat group and combed the dull hair on his head, making him look like a cute and obedient doll.

He didn't let Duan Shubai hug him, he hugged the little fat man himself. Touching his fat son Shui Dangdang's little face

, Xiao Yuhe kissed it affectionately, "Little boy, I'm going to see my husband later, are you nervous?"

Curiously asked: "Can I do it again?"

Xiao Yuhe: "..."

I would have known better if I didn't ask.

Xiao Yuhe turned his head and said to Duan Shubai: "Let him marry osmanthus cake in the future."

"I think he wants to marry sweet cake more."

"Chicken legs?"

"Pigeon eggs?"

"Eight treasure duck?"

... ...

"Stop talking, I think our son is drooling."

Sun Zhixin and Mrs. Sun came to pick up their family into the house. Mrs. Sun took the initiative to hug the little fat man, and she smiled lovingly: "This child, grow up!" It 's really nice."

Xiao Yuhe: "..."

She looks really fat, Mrs. Sun is really giving her face.

"Xiao Tuantuan, call someone."

Duan Shubai and Sun Zhixin got together to discuss fine wine, both of them are addicted to alcohol, "A few days ago, I got a batch of Xiyuanfeng wine, brother Sun, this The wine is very mellow and strong."

"Oh, is that so?" When it

came to wine, the two chattered endlessly, and no one could separate.

Xiao Yuhe frowned and left the two of them together with Madam Sun in disgust. Xiao Yuhe asked, "Where's Xiao Zheng'er?

" Fat Dun didn't want to let go, he seemed like a mother-in-law looking at her son-in-law, and the more she looked at her son-in-law, the more satisfied she became. Xiao Yuhe was very ashamed at the side.

Fortunately, their little dumpling has nothing wrong with it except for being a bit greedy.

A maid walked over holding a delicate little pair, Xiao Yuhe took the little pair with a smile, lowered her head to look carefully, Mrs. Sun can raise children, this little guy is also raised very well, round and beautiful , he will definitely be a good-looking man in the future, and when he sees Xiao Yuhe, he is not afraid of strangers, and smiles at him obediently.

Xiao Yuhe fell in love with him immediately.

Xiao Yuhe and Mrs. Sun put the two little guys in a small bed with a fence, so that the two fiances who are one or two years old can get along well.

Seeing a strange little dumpling, Tuantuan approached curiously, sniffed it, and commented: "It's delicious."

Xiao Yuhe was afraid that his little fat man's next sentence would be "Can I eat it?", so he hurriedly said: "Brother Xiangxiang, do you like it?"

Xiao Tuantuan was very face-saving at the moment, and answered neatly: "I like it."

Xiao Yu and Zhanyan smiled, and Madam Sun also smiled.

The two of them teased the children, drank tea and chatted together.

Mrs. Sun's Hundred Flowers Banquet was held extremely grandly. All the dignitaries and wives of Xuanzhou came. Many people came to pay their respects in the name of General Duan. A lot of people gathered around to support him.

Xiao Yuhe picked a peony for the little fat man to hold.

His family's little fat man was almost praised by others at the banquet, and many people took the initiative to ask to come to get married. General Duan has a bright future, if he can get a little relationship with the Duan family, he will be able to achieve great success in the future.

Xiao Yuhe kissed his little fat man on the forehead, it seems that his fat group is still very popular, of course, it all depends on his father.

After the Hundred Flowers Banquet, Xiao Yuhe listened to the flattering words, and his ears felt very comfortable. Seeing that Duan Shubai, who was drunk like a wine barrel, didn't care about anything, he didn't have a seizure, and gently accompanied him to bathe and fall asleep.

The next day, the couple wandered around Jianxing City in Xuanzhou with their son in their arms.

Duan Shubai still remembered that this was the first time he took Xiao Yuhe out on a date. The two of them visited many jade shops, and now it is quite interesting to revisit the old place.

"Yuhe, we didn't have this little fat man when we came here."

Xiao Yuhe took a bunch of candied haws to tease the little fat man in Duan Shubai's arms, and smiled.

"Bring Yuanyuan over next time." The

two walked for a while, and suddenly heard someone discussing refugees.

"There's another group of refugees here, it's so pitiful."

"I heard that they are still from the capital."

"The life in the north is not easy, it's better for us in the south."

"Their life is good in Yangzhou. Speaking of which, General Duan But he is a man of gods, he can govern Yangzhou like this, and Uncle Wen will praise him."

Xiao Yuhe heard that there are many refugees again, thinking of this, Duan Shubai knew about those refugees, "Don't I'm afraid, I've already had someone arrange it."

Xiao Yuhe asked confusedly: "Is the life in the north so bad? Didn't I hear that Nie Kun took back the capital and was about to drive the Wangxia tribe back to the grassland?"

"I also heard that they are going to celebrate like this. , how could there be so many refugees."

Duan Shubai shook his head, "Yuhe, do you think these Wangxia people are good people? This time, they occupied the capital all the way, and I am afraid that they will make a lot of money."

"Even if Nie Kun drives them back to the grassland, the Wangxia clan is already a bandit. You Do you think there is any food in the city that Nie Kun took back? There is only an empty city and a group of hungry civilians.

" I can become a refugee and go south all the way to seek a way out."

Xiao Yuhe was silent for a while.

"Let's go and see these refugees." After all, they are from the capital.

Duan Shubai nodded, and left Tuantuan in the care of his mother-in-law. He and Xiao Yuhe went to the refugee resettlement camp outside the city. The refugees diagnose the pulse and treat the disease.

In the evening, when the porridge was served, Xiao Yuhe also drank a bowl of wild vegetable porridge.

Duan Shubai looked at him and smiled, "The last time I drank this porridge, I was still crying."

Xiao Yuhe frowned, recalling the past, "I remember the bowl you fed back then had meat in it."

Duan Shubai scratched his nose, "That's right, that's the general's wife's exclusive porridge with wild vegetables."

"I don't know when will the people in the world be able to drink a bowl of porridge?"

"Don't worry, it's not far away ." ."