Chapter 170

Taking off his armor and sword, Duan Shaorong stepped into the hall, and when he raised his eyes, he saw the man handling the paperwork in front of the dragon chair.

His handsome features remain the same as before, and the years have not left traces on his body. The two-color dragon robe of Zhu Xuan outlines his figure even more awe-inspiring, and his gestures and gestures are indescribably majestic and dignified.

Duan Shaorong's footsteps stopped, his breathing stopped for a moment, and then a ostentatious smile appeared on his face, and he walked forward leisurely.

For a moment, in the quiet hall, only the orderly sound of his boots landing could be heard.

The man on the dragon chair focused on the document in his hand, as if he didn't notice the arrival of the uninvited guest in the palace.

Duan Shaorong walked to the imperial case.

He stood with his hands on his hips for a while, blinked his eyes, put his left hand on the desk, sat up on it, and leaned over to the man's shoulders, clattered, put his elbows on the desk, dragged his chin, and raised his eyebrows in a sly way: " Your son is back, and you're not willing to raise your eyes to see him?" After the words

fell, he picked up a pen and twirled it in his hand smartly.

As he wished, Duan Shubai withdrew his gaze from the memorial, turned to the face of the man in front of him, glanced at him lightly with his phoenix eyes, with a calm expression, snatched the pen from the opponent's hand, and said lightly: " I thought you wouldn't come back."

Duan Shaorong gritted his teeth, slapped the table, and said angrily, "If you don't come back, your daughter-in-law will marry someone else."

A month ago, Duan Shaorong received a threatening letter from the capital, writing The person in question was his own father, Duan Shubai, who said in the letter that if he did not return to Beijing within three months, he would issue an edict to accept the son of the Sun family as his adopted son, find another good son-in-law for him, and marry him as soon as possible...

Duan Shubai glanced at him amusedly, "What's so bad about marrying someone else? You, Yuhe and my father helped me to read it. The second young master of Mr. Tang Zhetang's mansion, Tan Hualang of Yueyang Hou's mansion... Both of them are good sons who are married by the children of the capital, and Ruo Zheng can't be wronged."

"Zheng'er grew up under my knees, and he has long been regarded as half a prince. People can bully him."

Hearing his words, Duan Shaorong's eyes widened.

"!!!!"

Really dare to think?

Did you really show Ruo Zhengxiang your husband-in-law? ? ? ? ? What are the second young master and Tanhualang, what are those things? ? ?

Looking at Duan Shaorong's swollen eyes, Duan Shubai suppressed a smile in his heart, tried to keep a straight face, and continued to make up his sword in a serious manner: "They are always much better than some guys who have not been seen for more than ten years——"

" You!!!!!!"

Duan Shaorong was impatient, he couldn't hold back any of them, he punched him, Duan Shubai dodged it, reached out to grab his wrist, raised his leg, and immediately Duan Shaorong rolled on the case Circle, use your strength to escape.

The two punched and kicked dozens of moves correctly, and the imperial book case had already been kicked to the ground during the moves. The documents, pens, ink, paper and inkstones on the case were scattered all over the floor. Come in with a knife to escort.

The guards with knives lined up in two rows, and the leading guard looked at the situation in the hall, hesitating on his face: "Your Majesty, this..."

Duan Shubai smiled, waved his hands, and motioned them to step back, "It's okay, you guys Go down, and someone will be called to clean it up later."

"Yes." The

guards bowed their heads and exited the hall.

Duan Shaorong tilted his head, blew on the strands of hair that had fallen down from the fight, rubbed his wrists, and his joints creaked, "Father, you are really old and strong." Beside him, he tapped him on the forehead with lightning speed, "What are you talking about, your father is not old yet."

Looking at the person covering his head in front of him, Duan Shubai smiled and shook his head. Shaking his head, he said softly: "It's still the same as when I was a child, with rough hands and feet, impulsive, even my father dared to hit me."

Although he said so, his eyes were filled with relief, looking at the man who was already about his size beside him, thinking back Back then, the chubby little boy who was no higher than his knees hugged his father's legs and naughtily tried to climb up his shoulders...

So many years have passed, and the child has grown up.

"It's not all because you are used to it." Duan Shaorong rubbed his nose and smiled, imitating Xiao Yuhe's tone in his memory and said such a sentence.

I still remember that when he was young, he just learned boxing, and he always felt that his father was the most powerful person in the world. At first, he admired him, and then he always wanted to beat him one day. Although he always lost, he still challenged his father tirelessly.

Duan Shubai was so annoyed by him that he ran to ask Xiao Yuhe for help, saying that this scoundrel always wanted to ride on his father... Then Xiao Yuhe said this with a look of disgust.

Recalling what happened back then, the two smiled at the same time.

Duan Shaorong arched his elbow and pushed the chest of the person next to him, Duan Shubai waved his big hand and wrapped his arms around his shoulders, the two brothers whispered nicely: "Rong'er, after you and Zheng'er get married, we are going to continue Let's be a grand ceremony."

Duan Shaorong squinted his eyes, and said suspiciously: "Didn't you say you're not old just now? Why are you going to abdicate."

Duan Shubai clenched his fist and coughed, "I'm not old, but you Yu and Daddy... ..."

"Could it be that Yuhe Daddy—" Duan Shaorong's eyes widened in shock.

"No, no, don't think about it, you and your father are doing well." Duan Shubai cleared his throat, quickly sorted out his thoughts in his mind, weaved the words in the blink of an eye, and continued: "Oh...you know what? Over the years, I have always felt ashamed of you, Yuhe Daddy. You know that Yuhe Daddy loves to read some travel notes and essays. Every time, you have to copy down the delicious food and beautiful scenery, and read them every day, fascinated..."

"I have a heart Accompanying him on a tour of mountains and rivers, seeing the prosperity of the world, but being limited by the mundane affairs of the capital, unable to escape... So, Rong Er, you have grown up, and you should shoulder your responsibilities." Duan Shubai smiled Patted him on the shoulder.

Duan Shaorong frowned, with hesitation on his face: "But this..."

Duan Shubai winked at him, and raised his bet: "You don't want Yu and Daddy to be disappointed, do you?"

"Okay then." Actually When he came back this time, Duan Shaorong was also prepared, but he didn't expect it to happen so quickly.

On the first meeting when he came back, his father would shoot straight into him and explain these things to him, without any preparation for others.

Just now he moved his hand and disturbed the hall like this, although he was smiling, Duan Shaorong felt a little guilty in his heart, and Duan Shubai's tone was soft, Xiaozhi said these words to him with reason and emotion, and the jade And daddy...

Duan Shaorong was soft-hearted, and agreed to this sentence without any precautions.

Wait a few days for him to recall the current self, I'm afraid he can't wait to slap himself a few times.

Obtaining his permission, Duan Shubai couldn't help tilting his head to hold back his smile, managed to control the raised corners of his mouth, and looked back at his own son, just like looking at a pig waiting to be slaughtered, his eyes filled with the old father's smile. Shen Guang said intimately: "My dear son, I know you are coming back, your Yu and Daddy have already prepared a reception banquet for you, let's go, let's go see them."

Duan Shaorong nodded in agreement, with endless expectations rising in his heart, and even more timid near the nostalgia, he hadn't seen Yu, his father, and his younger brothers for a long time.

The palace attendant came in advance to inform them that they were coming, Xiao Yuhe and Duan Jingyuan waited around the round table, the palace servants outside the door shouted that His Majesty and His Highness the Crown Prince had arrived, Duan Jingyuan and Xiao Yuhe looked at the door at the same time.

Duan Shubai was the first to cross the threshold, and as soon as he entered the door and saw Xiao Yuhe, he forgot about the people around him, walked quickly to his husband, and sat down beside him.

Putting his arms around Xiao Yuhe's waist, touched his forehead, and asked with concern: "Is it still hot?"

Xiao Yuhe snuggled against his chest for a while, "I'm still a little dizzy..."

Duan Shaorong strode behind Sitting down at the table, seeing this, he said: "What? Daddy is sick?"

Xiao Yuhe nodded, "It's nothing serious, but it's just that I've been feeling cold recently... Probably, I heard that you are coming back, Rong'er, Mrs. I was so happy, I didn't pay attention for a moment, so I—"

"Ah?" Suddenly a cauldron fell down, and Duan Shaorong opened his mouth slightly.