Chapter 137 Gossip

Xiao Yuhe lay on his back on the bed, looked into Duan Shubai's eyes gently and earnestly, "Because I fell in love with you at that time."

He raised his hands, wrapped Duan Shubai's neck, and forced his head Slightly facing him down, the two got closer and closer, and the sound of each other's breathing lingered around, "It's a terrible thing to like, obviously, my son-in-law had a lot of demands on his future husband-in-law before."

Duan

Shubai looked at his slightly upturned fox eyes, and asked him with a smile, "What are your requirements, for example?" ..." Xiao Yuhe counted down his demands one by one as he wished.

"But I just met you." Xiao Yuhe's tone was quite helpless, but there was a smile in his eyes. Duan Shubai followed him, smiled helplessly and regretfully, raised his hand to touch Xiao

Yuhe's face, and said lightly: "Then you will have long eyes in your next life, and meet someone like that earlier."

His light words made his heart sore and uncomfortable, he gave Duan Shubai a look, "Sometimes you deliberately say things that make me unhappy."

"Even in the next life, I don't want anyone else , it's up to you."

"Although you follow my words, I don't want to hear from you that you mean to push me to other people."

Duan Shubai scolded himself secretly, but he still Looking at Xiao Yuhe, he said: "Yuhe, I may be wrong, but you also need to know that I am unlikely to be your ideal object of love. Ah, and I don't like it either."

"I'll teach you some doggerel at most, and you'll have to laugh at me for being uneducated." Duan Shubai laughed at himself.

Xiao Yuhe saw the smile on his face, that smile made him uncomfortable, he grabbed Duan Shubai's hand and said anxiously: "It's not that I dislike you, you know that sometimes I just like to get the upper hand in words, that's all. In Yuhe's eyes, you are all excellent, and no one else can compare to you. I don't want anyone else, but you."

"I'm wrong, I shouldn't deliberately compare you with others, In fact, for you, I am not the kind of person you like, you like women first, and you don't like Shuang'er, but you never mention this in front of me, you take care of my feelings."

"If you You often tell me that your first wish was to marry a beautiful woman as your main wife. I hope that woman is dignified, beautiful, and from a good family background. I will definitely be unhappy when I hear it, and I may not be able to restrain myself from uttering bad words. Duan Shubai bowed his head and kissed Xiao Yu and the cinnabar mole between his eyebrows, "

Then let's be more considerate to each other in the future and stop talking like this, okay? In fact, you shouldn't have asked that question before, and your husband also has selfish intentions. I heard my Yuhe said that he likes her husband."

"Actually, Yuhe also wants to hear it, probably because they have been separated for a while, and they want to hear the promise from their own mouth."

Duan Shubai rested his chin on Xiao Yuhe's shoulder, and the two quietly After snuggling for a while, occasionally interspersed with a few sweet words such as "you love me, I love you, Xu Ding forever and ever". If there is a third person here at this time, goosebumps may have covered the ground. "

Yuhe, I heard that you haven't left your room these days, how about taking you out for a walk?"

Xiao Yuhe shook his head and nodded, subconsciously covered his face, hesitantly said: "My face now, Like a ghost Yasha, you won't be called ugly when you go out."

"Who dares to call you ugly, let's see if your husband will cut him off."

"You said it, you have to protect me, take me to the lotus pond Let's go around."

"The lotus has withered a long time ago, only the withered lotus is left, what else do you want to see?"

"But I just want to go."

Duan Shubai patted the side of his buttocks, "With your current body, you can't go to the water's edge to enjoy the cool breeze, be good."

Xiao Yuhe said aggrievedly: "That's fine. "

I'll take you to enjoy the flowers in the yard, and then sit in the pavilion."

Xiao Yuhe nodded.

Duan Shubai went to find clothes for him, put on a thick light yellow coat and a white cloak for him, knelt down and put white boots on him.

Xiao Yuhe sat on the bed and let him put on his boots, and pulled the cloak on his shoulders, "I feel so hot in this room."

"It's windy today, be good and wrap up."

"My lord, You don't have to fatten me up, I feel like I've gained ten catties now." Xiao Yuhe felt that he was about to be surrounded into a ball, and he straightened his sleeves, "Do you still want to wear a hat for me?"

Duan Shubai raised his eyebrows: "You still want to wear a hat, then I'll look for it again."

"You come back - I don't wear it, and it's not cold yet, you just made me like this, why don't you just wrap me in the hat?" Take it out under the quilt."

"If you want to huddle under the quilt, my husband can also carry you out like this."

"Forget it, let's do it, come and hug me."

Duan Shubai hugged Xiao Yuhe by the waist Xiao Yuhe put his hands around each other's neck, "Do you think I look like a candied haws hanging on your body now?"

"You are more like a gold ingot hanging on me."

"Husband, I heard that you Got a gold mine this time?"

"Yes, I bought a few sets of accessories for you and Tuantuan. Remember to wear them more when you send them back. There are gold bracelets, gold necklaces, and gold headgear.

" The golden phoenix crown?"

"I don't want it, the ones we got when we got married are all underestimated."

"Do you think we should get married again next time?"

"Once again? Who do you want to marry?"

"Of course it's you, silly Yuhe."

"We, but we were married the year before last."

"But we didn't have a good time on the wedding night, how about making it up to you again?"

Xiao Yuhe blushed, " Say this, okay."

"The next wedding night in the bridal chamber, don't hit me with a pillow."

"Well, I won't hit you, but I have to give birth to a child."

"Yeah."

"Husband, You left this time, when will you come back, will you come back during the Chinese New Year?"

Xiao Yuhe lowered his head and said, "The little guy in his belly should come out around the end of the year or early next year."

Duan Shubai hugged him , Walking on the carved corridor, he pressed his chin against the top of the other person's head and asked, "Want me to be by your side?"

Xiao Yuhe said, "If I say no, I must be lying."

Duan Shubai smiled and followed He said: "I will come back, probably before New Year's Eve, and I will stay with you and your children for a while after that."

"How long is this period of time?"

"It should be more than half a year."

Xiao Yuhe patted his stomach, and said to the little guy in his stomach: "Did you hear that, your father said that he won't come back until the 30th year, so remember to come out later."

Duan Shubai frowned After doing the math, "the child will come out at the end of the year, it seems to be a few months less than when Huai Tuantuan was born."

Xiao Yuhe nodded against his chest, "this child can't stay for that long."

Duan Shubai promised: "I will I will be with you on the day you give birth."

Xiao Yuhe closed his eyes, "Then you must come back."

Duan Shubai hugged Xiao Yuhe, and the two went to a small pavilion to rest and sat down. Yuhe said that he wanted to try to walk a few steps, Duan Shubai put his arms around his shoulders and waist, and took his body for a few steps, Xiao Yuhe's legs were like a few months old child, Waddled. "I feel like I've become Tuan Tuan. No, Tuantuan can stand and walk now. Did you see Tuantuan

when you came back?"

Come over on your calves and call me dad."

"Ha, Tuantuan still remembers you."

"Is it because you talk about me as daddy in front of Tuantuan every day, so he still remembers me."

Xiao Yuhe snorted, "You know "

Xiao Tuantuan is a little heartless, he just likes you."

Duan Shubai blinked and said, "I am his biological father, of course he likes me."

When two people are together, there are always countless things to say. Sitting in the gazebo, they said countless things and teased their mouths several times. Outside, Xiao Yu and himself didn't notice that he would cover his face from time to time, but then he gradually stopped, and returned to the original appearance of the eloquent, arrogant little fox.

At the end, the sky will be dark, a little bit of warm yellow is secretly hidden in the gray clouds, and there is only a little bit of warm red in the sky. Xiao Yuhe squinted his eyes and was blown by the wind. After staying in the room for a long time, it was also a kind of happiness to come out and be blown by the wind freely.

What is even happier is that there are important people by my side.

Xiao Yuhe turned his face to look at Duan Shubai, with a gentle smile unconsciously on his lips. In the setting sun, the gray and white markings on his face could no longer be seen clearly, and a hazy halo shrouded his face, making Duan Shubai I was fascinated by it for a while.

Behind him was the gradually darkening sunset, which made Duan Shubai want to say something for a while.

"Yuhe."

Xiao Yuhe turned his head to look at him, "Huh?"

Duan Shubai hesitated a little, "Do you blame me for not being by your side?"

Xiao Yuhe was silent for a while without speaking.

Duan Shubai hugged him in his arms, resting his chin on the shoulder of the person in his arms, seeing that Xiao Yuhe didn't answer, he said again: "You—"

Xiao Yuhe interrupted him, "I don't complain."

After speaking Xiao Yuhe shook his head lightly.

Duan Shubai seemed a little surprised by his answer, "Yuhe, don't you like reading story books? I have read several story books you like, and most of the protagonists in the story books are two people who love each other and go back to seclusion together Mountain forest, or traveling around the world, I thought you would yearn for such a life."

Xiao Yuhe almost choked on his own saliva, "You peeked at my script!"

"I just flipped through it casually, Yuhe, that's not the point..."

Xiao Yuhe patted his chest to ease his frightened heart, then looked at Duan Shubai with funny eyes, Duan Shubai Because he couldn't understand why, Xiao Yuhe burst out laughing.

Thinking of his husband studying the short story book in a serious manner, he felt that his stomach hurt from laughing.