Chapter 78 Come back

Ma Shuqin reached out and slapped the back of his son's hand, teasingly said,

"Aren't you thinking about it? He sucked your soul away before he came back today."

Xiao Yuhe's ears turned red, and he coughed a little , Concealed and said: "I didn't, I just didn't sleep well yesterday."

Ma Shuqin smiled meaningfully on her face, with an appearance of "I've seen through you a long time ago", she raised her eyes and looked at her son.

Xiao Yuhe's long black hair is meticulously groomed, and the docile soft hair sticks to his body. The light yellow and snow white clothes on his body are all newly made, with a snow white mink waistcoat around his shoulders, and white fur around his neck. Surrounded by a circle, his lips are red and his teeth are white, just like the fairy who came out of the painting. The snow-white skin seemed to have been covered with a layer of fat, like freshly peeled lychee flesh, and there was a warm and sweet fragrance all over his body.

This attire is all exquisite, and Ma Shuqin was amazed by today's son for a while when she saw it for the first time. Thinking about this infatuated silly son, he must have woken up early, soaked in the bath and smelled incense, and combed carefully in front of the wardrobe mirror for an hour or two.

Ma Shuqin thought: It's thanks to me that I stopped him, otherwise this meticulous "dressing up" would be blown to pieces by the river wind before Shubai came back.

"Didn't sleep well? Did you miss sleep last night? You don't need to hide it. Mother can see clearly. Mother thinks that you don't want to change your clothes. Your fingers are pierced with blood holes. Son-in-law I do n't feel bad when I come back."

Xiao Yuhe, who had been seen through clearly, was embarrassed, and after a soft "um", he turned his face to the side, humming and chirping in front of his mother, and picked up the sewing box beside him , blocking in front of himself, carefully put the needle and thread in.

Seeing him arranging the sewing box like a turtle, Ma Shuqin thought to herself not to turn herself into a hornet's nest, but she was about to speak out to dissuade her, but when she looked intently, someone's blurred face was reflected on the sewing box, and she suddenly understood ... Tsk, be careful.

Seeing it made her want to throw a mirror in front of his silly son to let him take a good picture.

It's better than poking yourself with a needle to play.

That's all, a loner like her shouldn't harm this loving couple who are newly married by Xiao Biesheng.

Xiao Yuhe touched his index finger, and the slight pinprick sensation on it had disappeared. He rubbed the waistcoat around his neck, which was made of the fur that my husband personally hunted last year. In fact, if he was not afraid of being too public, He wants to wear a white tiger skin today.

The corners of the mouth couldn't stop rising, the fox eyes outlined a beautiful arc, and the clear black pupils shone faintly. Today, the husband is coming back. Since they got married, they have never been separated for so long. The longing in my heart has long been Like a jug full of wine overflowing.

"Mother, I'm going to pour a cup of tea."

Xiao Yuhe finally stood up, walked to the red incense table on the side, touched a small mirror and hid it in his sleeve, Ma Shuqin watched him pour it with one eye closed. Return with a cup of "mirror" tea.

Xiao Yu and his handsome face were reflected in the bright mirror.

Xiao Yuhe fiddled with his hair again, his lips curled into a smile, and when Duan Shubai came back, he would see his best side.

At this time, there was the hurried footsteps of the servant girl, the footsteps were like the big iron bell in the mountain temple, it exploded in Xiao Yuhe's heart, Xiao Yuhe's eyes shone brightly, the maid walked into the room, before she had time to speak , he tried his best to stop the joy that

flowed from his mouth, and said first: "The general is back?"

The servant girl was stunned for a moment, and then said: "Madam, old lady, someone from the Boyang Marquis's residence is here."

The smile on Xiao Yuhe's face froze, and he turned to look at Ma Shuqin, who was equally puzzled: "Boyang Hou?"

What are the people over there doing all the way here?

"Who is here?"

"The two ladies and a few young masters and ladies." Ma Shuqin and Xiao

Yuhe glanced at each other, "Yuhe, you and mother go to meet the visitor together."

They traveled thousands of miles to Yangzhou, and when they arrived at the boundary of Xuanzhou, they reported their names to the local government. They were the family of General Duan's wife.

The second and third wives were treated like VIPs, which made them look a little better after suffering so much in Rongzhou. It's really unexpected that Xiao Yuhe's husband and son-in-law have such great prestige and face in Xuanzhou.

Xuanzhou is prosperous, and some places are busier than the previous capital city. Xiao Yueqing and the others put on brand new clothes again, and tidied up and down their entire group. They look glamorous on the surface, but in the end they are still the same as before. rich.

In fact, Boyang Hou was not rich in his early days. In order to maintain the expenses of a large family, they did not know how to be frugal, and spent money like water. In a few years, it will also be hollowed out.

Ma Shuqin's natal family is a merchant's family in Jijiying. They have no power and power, but they can't be depended on. Their family is rich, and her dowry alone is enough to envy others. The second wife is very greedy.

There is also Xiao Yuhe, the little twin who can't stand on the stage, who has been inseparable from gold and jade since childhood, a golden chick hatched from a golden nest.

Dressed in golden clothes all day long, inlaid with gold and hanging with jade, the second lady looked at the little Shuang'er who lost money, and wanted to lift the back of his neck and stuff him into the chicken coop.

Thousands of taels of emerald jade were smashed by the little thing without even blinking. Although the second wife laughed at their upstart family, she was actually very envious, and even hated to death.

Dafang's family, whether the mother is a child or not, they all watch the second wife's heart.

Last year, she thought of a way to pack the coddled golden chick raised in the golden jade nest and stuff it into that desolate place in Yangzhou. The second wife almost died laughing.

However, this year... the Hou Mansion suffered a sudden change, and they wanted to rely on him.

They boarded the boat to Yangzhou, the second lady took a sip of tea and said disgustedly: "The tea here is really stale." The third lady

said to her: "The tea you drink is even stale when you stay in Rongzhou."

It's getting cold, the third lady, the sister-in-law hasn't seen her face yet, and she tried her best to praise her sister-in-law's stinky feet all the way, she thought she could really live a good life relying on her sister-in-law?

Duan Shubai, that big and thick man, Xiao Yuhe, can he have a good life after marrying him? The second lady doesn't believe it, and that general doesn't like Shuang'er...

The second lady smiled and glanced at her daughter Xiao Yueqing. Xiao Yueqing has also been well-dressed today, with red and white clothes, black hair and clouds on her temples. Putting on a few red plum hair ornaments, the whole person sat there, and his temperament became more and more quiet, just like the snowy plum blossom on the snow-covered branches, with a faint fragrance floating in it.

The unattainable appearance like a cold fairy is the most able to arouse the desire to conquer in a man's heart.

The third lady followed the line of sight of the second lady, and said as if remembering something: "I seem to remember that I wore Yueqing's dress once at the beginning of last year, and it surprised many rich and wealthy children. Have you never worn it again?"

Xiao Yueqing lightly raised her eyebrows and said nothing.

The second lady said: "I dug it out from the bottom of the box a few days ago, I didn't like it last year, but this year Yueqing might like it."

"That's right."

When they arrived in Yangzhou, the big ship stopped at the pier.

After getting off the boat, there is a very lively scene by the pier, and there is also the smell of food, "I sell polenta, sweet corn porridge, drink a bowl to warm your body, corn porridge." The

sweet polenta, There was also the aroma of grilled fish with a pungent smell, and the second lady sneezed, "What kind of smell is this?"

The two men she saw surrounded a black iron sheet with a smelly smell on it. There was also a scorched mass of grilled fish. The fish had been eaten up, and the man was still eating sour bamboo shoots, carrots, and peanuts. The other man picked up a dirty duck egg with duck feathers, and laughed. Eyes narrowed: "Let me tell you, crack a duck egg in this grilled fish oil, the taste is the most smooth and attractive.

" Solidified, the indescribable fragrance spread out.

The second lady pursed her mouth in disgust. People can eat such a dirty thing?

But she couldn't help but salivate from her throat, the spicy smell seduced the gluttons in her stomach, and the aroma of all kinds of food on the pier made people hungry.

——This is the operation method of Yangzhou Wharf Food Market.

You are seduced by the aroma of various delicacies and cannot move away. You must sit down and eat a few things before you are willing to walk away. The businessmen traveling to and from Yangzhou have become numb and used to it. When the boat stops, they will come down to eat first.

The gourmet business at Yangzhou Wharf is booming. Some Xuanzhou people, in order to come to eat gourmet food, deliberately spend time and effort to cross the river by boat, just to come and eat him in a daze.

"Mom, I want to eat."

The third wife was also hungry because of the smell. She first took the child to eat a bowl of the most acceptable corn porridge, and then couldn't help the child's fuss, and ordered French fries and chicken fried steak, served with tomato sauce and pepper Noodles, not only the children like to eat, but also I can't help eating a lot.

The third uncle was even more amazing. He ordered a bowl of flower nail powder and a plate of roasted oysters. The garlic was spicy and fragrant, and his mouth was full of oil.

The second wife's family looked down on this kind of street food, fearing that their daughter would get a bad taste, so they hurriedly dragged their daughter and youngest son away.

The youngest son pulled her sleeve: "Mother, I want to eat too."

"Let's eat cakes, mother will feed you golden silk cakes."

"I don't want to eat sweet ones, I also want to eat what Third Aunt eats..."

"We can't eat those things, be good." The

second wife sat in the carriage with her child, blowing her eyebrows and staring. Why didn't the third wife's family come? If it wasn't... If it wasn't for the fear of tearing her face, she would have left with the child long ago.

The third wife's family came over with enough food and drink.