Chapter 23 Tell the truth

Xiao Yuhe patted the hand on his shoulder away, and said angrily: "It's obvious that you want to drink, but you still have to make excuses on me."

Duan Shubai smiled heartily, and continued to wrap his arms around Xiao Yuhe's neck Xiao Yuhe leaned over to his cheek and smiled lightly, Xiao Yuhe felt a strong smell of alcohol on his face, his drunkenness became even worse, and he even began to dizzy, and he could only see clearly the one in front of him in his intoxicated eyes. people.

Duan Shubai fed the bowl full of wine to Xiao Yuhe's mouth, teasingly said: "Why? I won't drink it for you, why don't you drink it yourself, come on, drink it down in one gulp."

Xiao Yuhe met the pair of smiling faces He was about to snatch the wine bowl and drink it in one gulp

, but Duan Shu bluntly moved the wine bowl away, drank it in one gulp with his back on his back, and let go of his right hand, "Just kidding Yes, with your small body, do you really want to drink it? Yes, yes, I am the one who likes to drink too much and does not do your business, is it okay?"

Xiao Yuhe hummed softly from his nose.

Duan Shubai let him go, and went to find other people to fight for wine, "Come, come, Changle, come and have a drink with me, and that Liang Lei over there is also very brave today..."

Liang Lei, Sun Yifeng and the others Sitting together, when Duan Shubai walked over, he patted Sun Yifeng on the shoulder: "How is your leg injury?"

Sun Yifeng was thrown down by a tiger today, fell off the horse's back, and broke his leg. Bai's condolences, before he could answer, he was preempted by the people on the side. The talkative Liang Feng said: "They are all strong and strong men. The doctor said that they can be raised in three months, and the old grandson is really a blessing in disguise. Hehehe ..."

Duan Shubai was puzzled, and saw a group of people desperately winking at one place, "Look at her little girl, how much she cares about you..."

Sun Yifeng's dark cheeks showed no emotion, but he said in a calm voice: " Don't talk nonsense, it will ruin their reputation."

"General, I'm fine, it's just these few months..."

Duan Shubai followed everyone's line of sight, it was Xu Ai, he understood it, and comforted him: "It's good to be able to recover, and it's good for these few months." Heal your wounds, come back to the team when you recover."

Liang Feng yelled: "General, come and tell us how you fought against the white tiger today, I asked my brother, he couldn't even fart—"

Liang Lei thumped his younger brother's forehead violently.

Everyone laughed, and Duan Shubai couldn't help laughing.

...

"Master? Shall we go back first?" Qiu Ran leaned into Xiao Yuhe's ear and asked softly. Seeing that Xiao Yuhe had drunk some wine, his face was as red as if he had applied a thick layer of rouge , the blazing bonfires around were steaming out puffs of heat, and the noisy voices of hundreds of people made the ears deaf. Qiu Ran knew that Xiao Yuhe didn't like this kind of scene, so she came forward to inquire.

Xiao Yuhe shook his head, and whispered to Qiu Ran: "I won't go back, you go and get the hangover soup I made earlier."

Qiu Ran nodded.

Xiao Yuhe glanced at a certain place with his chin in his hand, followed the figure of someone, saw that he poured another bowl full of wine, and muttered in a low voice: "Drink, drink, drink again, I don't know how to drink all night. How many bowls."

Qiu Ran came back with a pot of hangover soup, "My lord, here's the hangover soup."

Xiao Yuhe nodded, poured himself a cup, lowered his head and took a sip, the taste spread on the tip of his tongue, he He seemed to feel better when he was sober. He turned his eyes and looked for the tallest person in the crowd. Hearing suddenly, a crowd of people booed. He was encouraged to perform marksmanship in public.

"Then I'll give you a show."

Black hair in black clothes, heroic, in the scorching flames, gunshots clanked, and the point of the gun drew circles on the ground. Accompanied by the applause of everyone, Xiao Yuhe was fascinated by it, and waited for him to return. When he came to his senses, he found another line of sight.

Dong Yueyun looked up at Duan Shubai with admiration, Xiao Yuhe noticed this scene, although he didn't really care, but he was not feeling well.

It's been a long time.

Duan Shubai dropped the gun, got rid of the group, returned to Xiao Yuhe and sat down, Xiao Yuhe poured him a bowl of soup with a faint smile.

Duan Shubai was overwhelmed by the flattery, he didn't look carefully at the light, he thought Xiao Yuhe had poured him a bowl of wine, and Duan Shubai, who was slightly drunk, thought happily that Young Master Jiao actually poured wine for me on his own initiative, could it be that he was I was overwhelmed by my bravery when I was juggling the gun just now, he grinned and took the wine served by the other party neatly.

"Be more careful and drink slowly."

Drinking can't be done slowly, naturally you have to drink it dry.

Duan Shu baihao looked up and took a big gulp, before he could swallow it, his eyes were forced to open wide by the sourness, and he immediately spit out what he drank, his tongue was numb from the sourness, for a long time Unable to speak, the alcohol all over his body immediately woke up, and he slapped his mouth with his right hand for a long time before he managed to recover.

Throwing the soup bowl in his hand angrily, Duan Shu pointed at Xiao Yuhe with a white finger, and said angrily, "What did you pour for me?

" Hangover soup, I didn't remind you to drink it slowly."

"What kind of hangover soup are you pouring

? Wan, besides, you see that you are not much more awake now."

"Bah, bah, how do you make this hangover soup, it's so sour." His teeth were so sour that he almost lost feeling.

Xiao Yuhe explained solemnly: "The hangover soup is nothing more than sour, and the sour taste refreshes the brain. I think you drink better than ordinary people, so the sourness of this hangover soup is also more sour than ordinary people."

Duan Shubai With a look on his face that he couldn't bear to look back, "Don't do this thing again in the future. If you want to drink it, you drink it yourself. I don't need it."

Duan Shubai poured himself a bowl of wine and was about to wash away the sourness in his mouth, but he saw Looking at the bowl of wine, he closed his eyes in pain, recalling what he just drank, a strong psychological shadow came to his head, for the first time in his life, he didn't want to drink alcohol, he had to eat something slowly .

With gauze-bound fingers, he struggled to pinch the chopsticks to a piece of fried rabbit meat in front of him. Before he pinched it, Xiao Yuhe held it down with another pair of chopsticks, "What? You are not allowed to drink wine, and you are not allowed to eat vegetables?"

Xiao Yuhe brought the rabbit meat to a place where Duan Shubai couldn't catch it, and said sullenly: "You can eat everything else, but you are not allowed to eat this."

This dish was made by Dong Yueyun. What, he just doesn't want Duan Shubai to touch it now.

What kind of strange temper did he have tonight, and where did he offend him? Duan Shubai felt that he was more wronged than Dou E, but he couldn't get angry at Xiao Yuhe, so he ate a piece of roasted deer with his hands helplessly. meat, "Then can I eat venison? I killed this deer myself, and I also roasted it myself. If you want to taste it, it tastes good."

Duan Shubai fed him a piece of venison, and Xiao Yu Heshui nodded, swallowed the venison, and smiled until his eyes were like crescent moons, "It's delicious."

Duan Shubai caught a glimpse of his smile, and unconsciously laughed too.

After the bonfire party, Xinyang City has officially entered the harvest season. It is busier day by day. The golden rice in the mountains and plains is ripe. A group of people wearing straw hats are cutting rice in the rice field. After harvesting the rice for half a day, they took turns driving ox carts and horse-drawn carts. The original road was well repaired. Whether it was cattle, horses, or donkeys, they all pulled the carts of rice down the mountain. .

"How much grain, how much grain is there?"

"One thousand catties! One thousand catties!"

"Wow, that's a lot!"

Over there, the old god Duan Shubai was circling around the ground, helping, catching Taking the opportunity, he mixed in the rice seeds sent from the system warehouse. Fortunately, he could put the things in the warehouse into the designated position in front of him out of thin air, and it would be much easier to mix things into the rice pile.

Duan Shubai asked people to select good varieties from the 400 mu of fertile rice, while the other 600 mu of grain was dried and put directly into the warehouse, without saving the seeds, and the selected good varieties were stored in a separate warehouse. Go, after raising seedlings, plant another season this year.

There are almost 1,000 mu of rice fields, and a total of 620,000 catties of grain have been harvested, with an average of more than 600 catties per mu. If a person eats a catty of grain every day, it is 365 catties of grain a year, 620,000 A catty of grain can feed more than 1,700 people. Of course, if you can endure hunger, you can feed more people.

The joy of a bumper harvest not only exists in Xinyang City. This year, the weather is good, and countless fields have been planted in other villages near Yangcheng. Many people have died in Yangzhou in the past few years, and many fields have been barren. Shubai sent people to various villages to send seeds. Some people were impatient to plant, while hard-working people planted more or less many varieties. The fields planted in each village were 20 to 30% more than usual. It's a good year, and all of them have a bumper harvest this year. Everyone rushes to harvest the rice one by one under the sunny weather, and puts the rice in the warehouse.

People in Jiaojia Village also had a bumper harvest.

"It's really a good year. I knew it would be more diverse."

"There was hail at the beginning of the year, and I thought it would be a crop failure this year. I didn't expect God to be so merciful to us."

"My acre of land has four hundred What a catty !"

Jiao Chengjun took all the rice back home with his sons, and besides planting millet, he was the only person in the village who grew sweet potatoes and potatoes, and the villagers who had a good harvest urged him to harvest sweet potatoes. Jiao Geqiu, who was the one who dissuaded him from planting such unknown seeds at the beginning, smiled and said: "I think the sweet potatoes in your field are all ripe, the field is full of green vines, I don't know how many fruits are buried there, so hurry up and dig them out to have a look."

The old god Jiao Chengjun stroked his beard on the ground, looked at his silly son, and said, "Go digging in the morning."

"This year's rice harvest is bumper. , you said that it would be better if you planted a few acres of rice and waited for it, what other things did you plant?"

"It's a waste of energy to wait and water every day."

"Let me tell you, let's plant another crop in time for autumn. Rice."

Jiao Geqiu said a lot, "But you are not at a loss, I think the sweet potato leaves are delicious, it is a good vegetable, hahaha, even if you don't grow iron eggs, you are not at a loss. "

The people sent by General Duan said that the young leaves that grow after this kind of grain mature can be fried and eaten. Jiao Chengjun's family planted an acre of sweet potatoes, covered with green leaves. He couldn't eat so much by himself, so he picked some as a gift. For the villagers, people with the surname Jiao in Jiaojia Village are more or less nepotistic, Jiao Geqiu has a good relationship with him, and his wife goes to pick a few handfuls from other people's fields from time to time to cook and eat.

Early the next morning, Jiao Chengjun took his four sons to dig sweet potatoes in the sweet potato field with hoes on their shoulders. The Jiao family village also flocked to watch the play when they had nothing to do. You don't have any of the following ones, so don't be sad, plant something else next time."

"It's good to be able to eat some sweet potato leaves, and the leaves are quite delicious..."

"I'll plant some next time, and eat them as vegetables."

...

Jiao Chengjun dug down with a hoe and brought out a red sweet potato , the bystander looked at the red-skinned sweet potato with the size of two adult fists and said in shock: "You can really dig things out."

"I don't know how much the output is?"

"Don't just focus on the thin ones under the soil."

" I don't know what this red-skinned iron egg tastes like, can it be eaten raw?"

Jiao Chengjun took several sons and dug out a dozen, "Sigen, take it back and let your mother and sister-in-law steam it. "

His stupid son held a bag of sweet potatoes, showed his white teeth and smirked innocently: "Hey, dad."

Shagen took the sweet potatoes home, and Jiao Chengjun and his three sons continued to dig here.

After digging a layer more than ten inches above the surface, the huge sweet potatoes under the soil piled up into a hill after a while.

The villagers next to them were talking about it: "I don't know how many catties I can harvest from this mu of land ?

"

!

The people around fell down, "It's so deep???"

Keep digging, there's more! and also!

Digging, digging, and more! ! ! !

They originally thought that the sweet potato field was densely occupied by sweet potato leaves, but they didn't expect that a large pile of red-skinned sweet potatoes dominated the world.

"What kind of scary thing is this? It has grown so much!!!" The

sweet potato hill was getting higher and higher, and more and more people were watching.

At this time, Sha Gen and his sister-in-law came back with steamed sweet potatoes, "Dad! Dad! It's ready, sweet!"

Jiao Chengjun broke a steamed sweet potato in half and took a bite of the overripe sweet potato Meat, sweet, really sweet, just like eating sugar, he looked back at the sweet potatoes piled up like a hill, this is a food as sweet as sugar.

The villagers on one side were even more surprised when they heard that the sweet potato was still sweet. Jiao Geqiu came forward and snatched the other half of the sweet potato from Jiao Chengjun's hand. He took a bite, and the person next to him asked him, "How is it? Is it delicious?"

It was so delicious that his tongue was about to fall off, "It's too sweet!"

Jiao Geqiu regretted it in his heart. If he had known that he had followed Jiao Chengjun to plant a few acres of sweet potatoes, then his current harvest

... The villagers heard that the sweet potatoes produced were big and sweet, and they all regretted it. Looking at the acre of sweet potato fields, they turned red with envy.

Jiao Chengjun noticed the expressions of the surrounding villagers, and made up his mind to stay in the field today, so as not to be dug up overnight.

Jiao Chengjun's family worked hard for three full days before taking back more than 2,600 catties of sweet potatoes. Hearing this number, other people's hearts were filled with enthusiasm.

"I heard that the land you planted has thousands of catties per mu?"

"Can you give me a few tens of catties evenly, and I want to plant a few mu of land..."

Jiao Chengjun's family planted more than one mu of land, which weighed so much. Xinyang City planted hundreds of mu of sweet potatoes, which was even more terrifying. The mountains of sweet potatoes that were raised could crush them to death. This sweet potato, more than 700 people in Xinyang City are all over the ground without touching the ground, and the bumper harvest is about to become a big worry.

Sweet potato, also known as sweet potato, sweet potato. Compared with the millet that can be dried and stored in the warehouse after being recovered, it is too difficult to preserve. Don't look at how many kilograms of sweet potatoes can be produced by one mu of land, but because it contains a lot of water, its actual yield is several times lower than that of rice and other grains. Grow worms.

Ever since sweet potatoes were harvested, the smell of steamed sweet potatoes has been everywhere in Xinyang City. A basket of steamed sweet potatoes was cut into strips and laid out in the sun to dry them into dried sweet potatoes. Duan Shubai even ordered dozens of them. A stone mill pile keeps turning there, grinding sweet potatoes into pulp and making vermicelli for storage.

Duan Shubai followed him to collect sweet potatoes for several days. There were really too many sweet potatoes to pile up. His house was also full of sweet potatoes. What was even more frightening was that after he taught Xiao Yuhe how to make sweet potato snacks, Xiao Yuhe fell in love with candied sweet potatoes completely. He fried sweet potato sticks at home every day, boiled them in syrup and ate them wrapped in sweet potatoes. So, he made so many sweet potato fries, and forced Duan Shubai to eat them all, and he was very eloquent: "You usually have such a big appetite, you can eat two or three buckets of rice, what's wrong with asking you to eat a few pieces of sweet potato fries?

" You're trying to sweeten me to death!"

Duan Shubai was irritated by the sweetness, he could eat a whole table of food and drink dozens of jugs of wine, it doesn't mean he can eat this Pile of yummy sweet potato fries.

So Duan Shubai escaped, and he hid in the cafeteria of Xinyang City, but he found with a miserable face that the cafeteria of Xinyang City had also fallen, and it was all steamed sweet potatoes, all steamed sweet potatoes...

Duan Shubai's face was bleak , turning blue.

"General, what's wrong with you?" A gentle voice sounded beside him.

Duan Shubai turned around, it was Miss Dong Yueyun, he said casually: "Eat too many sweet potatoes, I have no appetite."

Dong Yueyun smiled softly and considerately: "Eating too much sweet will make you get bored easily, General, how can I have any appetite?" The freshly made pickled radishes have just been sent to the cafeteria for the soldiers to eat as appetizers. Would you like to eat some now, paired with some wine, to appetize."

When he heard the wine, Duan Shubai's eyes lit up. Good."

Duan Shubai served with steamed buns and pickled radishes to wash away the sweetness in his mouth, Dong Yueyun saw this and said, "If the general likes it, I'll give you another jar."

Duan Shubai took a sip of the wine with the wine bag in his hand, "Thank you, Miss Dong, I don't bother you."

"It's not troublesome at all. The general is Yueyun's savior, and he is also Yueyun's father's savior. Let alone doing such trivial things, even if it is other things, Yueyun is happy ..." Dong Yueyun stared straight at him with dark eyes, and said very affectionately.

Hearing such a girl say these words to him delicately, Duan Shubai felt a little nervous, just happened to catch a glimpse of Zhang Changle and his party coming over, and said: "Saving you and your father is just my job. , don't bother me, and I don't need it." After that, he left.

Duan Shubai sat down at Zhang Changle's table and said, "Choose out some bad sweet potatoes and send them to the breeding department to feed pigs."

Zhang Changle and others looked at him in horror: "General, feed pigs? So It would be too wasteful to feed good food to pigs!"

Duan Shubai closed his eyes, "You will get tired of eating it for a few days, this food is not as good as rice and steamed buns, and it is not easy to preserve, after producing so much , How can people like us in Xinyang City eat it all?"

Although it can also be dried into dried sweet potatoes and made into sweet potato powder, the efficiency of this manual method is too low, and some of them will be spoiled if you can't wait, so it's better to feed pigs than to waste it.

"Even if you get tired of it, you can't feed it to pigs."

"That's right."

After a few days, you will know how correct what I said is. Duan Shubai held his chin and pondered for a while, and suddenly he thought of a brilliant idea: "Our Xinyang City needs to expand the population... Yongjun, Tomorrow, you take people to every village, and Yangcheng, and tell all the villagers that in seven days, Xinyangcheng will hold a three-day sweet potato tasting conference in the streets of the northeast. , sweet potato flour, give them all for free."

Zhang Changle was surprised: "Give them free food?"

Duan Shubai nodded: "Give them free food, and at the same time, Zhang Changle, find me a bunch of sharp-talking, Let them introduce the benefits of moving to Xinyang City to the villagers, go and see the wooden houses, rice fields... By the way, tell them that they will not be hungry when they come to Xinyang City, and those who are short of food can receive free food in the cafeteria "

Zhang Changle wondered: "Eat for free...they even take it with them, no matter how much food we have, it's useless, and they say that we have free food here, this--don't attract a bunch of thieves and tricksters Come over here."

Duan Shubai smiled: "Eat with food? Changle, don't we have more than 200 people who have been reformed through labor on the mountain? At the food tasting meeting, let these people take turns to stare and try. Those who eat have to eat as much as they take, and if they dare to waste it, they can be dragged to the field for me, and put back after they have done enough work——tell them clearly in advance about these things.

" People? There is no such person under my Duan Shubai's eyelids, if he dares to come, I will let him understand what it means to be reborn."

"By the way, if someone wants to exchange sweet potatoes, they can exchange rice for three to one. "

Xiao Yuhe received a letter from his mother from the capital. This is the fourth letter between him and his mother. In the previous letters, they reported that they are safe. Mother is doing well in the capital. As a flower gardener, no one bothered her, Xiao Yuhe replied in the letter that it was okay for him to come to Yangzhou, and a certain person treated him pretty well, don't worry about it.

He opened the letter, read the words of his mother's concern for him with a smile on his face, and when he saw the words in the back and asked him if he had any news, his face blushed a little. The relationship between him and that one who was still sleeping under the quilt, could there be any more? what news?

Besides, he wasn't in a hurry.

There were other words on this topic in the follow-up, Xiao Yuhe didn't have the nerve to continue reading, folded the envelope, and kept it in a mahogany box and locked it.

Although he told himself not to care about his mother's words, Xiao Yuhe finally felt turmoil in his heart. He took out the stuff at the bottom of the dowry box from the dowry box like a demon, and it was usually put in the box before getting married—the size of a palm. Open the lid, and there are two overlapping porcelain figures inside...

"My lord..." Qiu Ran suddenly pushed the door open and came in.

Xiao Yuhe hurriedly closed the lid, and tiptoedly put it back into the box: "What are you doing? You came in so suddenly, you scared me to death."

"My lord, I knocked on the door several times when I entered, but you didn't hear me." "

"Oh, I have something to do." The

sharp-eyed Qiu Ran saw the thing in Xiao Yuhe's hand before, her expression moved, and she leaned forward and said, "Master, you and uncle, don't you have that?"

Xiao Yuhe thought Hit him: "Why do you have the nerve to ask?"

"No, son, you and uncle have been married for almost half a year, why haven't you..."

Xiao Yuhe closed the box, he was really crazy today, "he is timid Oh, don't dare to touch me."

Xiao Yuhe sometimes wondered if it was because he made too much noise on the day of his marriage, which caused Duan Shu to behave himself to this day.

"The young man should take the initiative..."

Xiao Yuhe refused: "I can't open my mouth."

"Besides, your uncle is so stupid and incomprehensible, he only dares to secretly hug me to sleep at night, hum, pretending to be silent during the day, but at night... ...If I hadn't found myself in his arms when I woke up that night, I wouldn't have known that he was treating me..."

Xiao Yuhe smiled sweetly while cupping his face: "Since he likes to sneak around, let Let him continue like this."

"Young master really loves you very much."

"Of course."

"But young master, what if young master falls in love with someone else?"

Xiao Yuhe's expression changed, and he frowned Said : "Qiu Ran, what do you mean?"

"Young master, just now a beautiful Miss Dong brought over a jar of pickled radishes, saying that she had lost her appetite when she saw General Duan in the cafeteria, and happened to eat the pickled radishes she made herself. I like the radish, so I specially brought it here..." Qiu Ran deliberately emphasized the words "General Duan", "loss of appetite", "hands-on" and "like", imitating the yin and yang in Miss Dong's words vividly.

"Okay, I lost my appetite after eating what I made, what does he mean?" Xiao Yuhe was so angry that he wanted to throw things, but they were all rushed to the door of the house to show off his might, General Duan, you really can, "Qiu Ran, you go Ask Deputy General Zhang, what is the relationship between General Duan and Miss Dong?"

"Yes, young master."

After leaving Duan's house, Dong Yueyun walked with an intoxicated smile, and the men passing by were all fascinated by the smile on her face Don't worry, she looked at the stupid faces of those men, thinking that the man in her heart would also like her as a virtuous and beautiful woman.

Thinking of that man, her heart moved, and she took the initiative to talk to one of Duan Shubai's veterans: "I heard that the general and his wife were married by the emperor?"

The veteran nodded: "Yes, a marriage bestowed by heaven and the royal family, there is no room for rejection."

"Why can't I refuse."

"Rejecting is against the decree, and you will be beheaded."

"Besides, our wife is so good, even if our general has It's only interesting to women, but now it's not that you are attracted to your wife, this is a good match from heaven."

Dong Yueyun wondered: "Do some men not like Shuang'er?"

"Of course there will be people who don't like Shuang'er. Would your daughter's family like someone with the same body as yours?"

After getting the answer, Dong Yueyun's heart was pounding, yes, General Duan must like women, but because of the marriage bestowed by the royal family, he had no choice but to marry Xiao Yu. And being a fake couple...

Qiu Ran approached Zhang Changle, "Deputy General Zhang, my son asked me to ask what is the relationship between General Duan and Miss Dong?"

Zhang Changle wondered: "What is the relationship? It doesn't matter. "

Our son just wants to know if my uncle has two hearts."

"My old Zhang dare to swear to God, the general and Miss Dong have nothing to do with each other. I follow the general all day long, and I have never seen them talk about it." A few words."

"Deputy General Zhang, you can't hide our young master for my uncle."

"What Zhang said is absolutely true."

Qiu Ran left without gaining anything.

Zhang Changle was extremely depressed. Although he had guaranteed the ticket in front of Brother Qiuran, he thought about it for a long time and decided to ask Duan Shubai himself. His own mother took care of the housework for his father and was filial to the elders, but his father betrayed his mother and took care of his wife... Zhang Changle most despised a man who had two hearts for his wife in his life.

When Zhang Changle approached Duan Shubai, Duan Shubai was planning the detailed rules for the sweet potato tasting meeting in a few days.

"General, Lao Zhang has a few private words to tell you."

Duan Shubai was puzzled, and walked aside with Zhang Changle.

"General, what is your relationship with Miss Dong?"

Duan Shubai was even more puzzled: "What's the relationship'? I have nothing to do with her."

"How did Lao Zhang hear the recent rumor that you have something to do with Madam ?" I fell in love with Miss Dong."

Duan Shubai's face changed drastically, and he smiled angrily: "Who spread such words, let's see if I don't find him and beat the Thirty Army Sticks hard."

He was annoyed in his heart I can't stop, why are there such rumors, the only contact he had with Dong Yueyun was the last time he ate the radish, he didn't think too much about it at the time, Dong Yueyun was helping out in the cafeteria, and the pickled radish he brought was said to be for the soldiers , He really didn't think too much about it... but he didn't expect such rumors to be involved.

Duan Shubai repeatedly asked Zhang Changle who sent it, but Zhang Changle hesitated and refused to answer.

Duan Shubai wanted to go back and slap himself a few times. His current status is different from the past. How many people paid attention to him. In addition, Dong Yueyun said a lot of specious and ambiguous words at that time. Although he didn't take it to heart, the people around him would What do you think, isn't the story of a hero and a beautiful woman misleading?

Duan Shubai couldn't find anything from Zhang Changle, Duan Shubai was very irritable, even he didn't realize it, what he was most worried about and anxious about was that Young Master Jiao at home would hear such rumors.

Duan Shubai was so upset that he couldn't do anything, so he said: "You guys prepare like this first, and we can discuss it tomorrow."

Duan Shubai turned around and walked towards his own wooden house, before reaching the door, he met Dong Yueyun, Dong Yueyun was carrying a jar of wine, and was about to deliver it to his house, when she saw Duan Shubai, her eyes lit up, "General, I have something to tell you."

"It just so happens that I also have something to tell you." Duan Shubai said, he wanted to make it clear to Dong Yueyun, but he didn't want to cause any misunderstandings. Standing in the corridor on the second floor, Qiu Ran saw the two of them, and shouted towards the room: "My lord, come

and see, the general and Miss Dong seem to be talking."

"

He took Qiuran slowly downstairs, and quietly touched behind the haystack near the conversation between the two to eavesdrop.

The haystack turned his back to Duan Shubai, and he was upset, so he didn't feel that someone was eavesdropping behind him at a close distance.

Dong Yueyun caught a glimpse of the yellow figure, and smiled even more charmingly. She held the wine jar in her left hand, and with her right hand, she lowered her head halfway and rubbed the ends of her hair. This is the most arousing action for men.

"General, this is the medicinal wine made by Yueyun's father himself. It is specially given to the general to thank the general for saving our father and daughter."

Duan Shubai refused, "I accept your wish, but the wine cannot be accepted."

Dong Yueyun said affectionately: "General, don't reject Yueyun's kindness, okay? Yueyun regards you as a great hero in his heart. As long as Yueyun can stay by your side, no matter what he asks Yueyun to do..."

Duan Shu Bai shook his head: "Miss Dong, thanks to your wrong love, but I already have a husband—"

"No, general, listen to me." Dong Yueyun interrupted him, and said affectionately: "General, I know you don't like Shuang'er. Yueyun has heard about your marriage with Young Master Xiao. The marriage is bestowed by the Holy Majesty. Kangzhi, you have been a fake couple with Mr. Xiao for so long because of this, but you have to think for yourself... Duan Lang, you need a heart-warming person by your side, as long as Yueyun can be with you Together, Wu Lun can do whatever Yueyun does, and Yueyun is willing to be a concubine—"

"Stop, stop." Duan Shubai listened to a passage about Yueyun coming and going, his mind was dizzy, he just wanted to get rid of it as soon as possible Miss Dong: "I don't like Shuang'er—" But I don't like you either.

I don't like Shuang'er...

Hearing this, Xiao Yuhe couldn't listen anymore, he clenched his fists and ran back to the wooden building, regardless of the expressions of the two people behind him.

Duan Shubai looked at the familiar figure in surprise, his head was dizzy for a while, Xiao Yuhe kept hiding behind, how much did he hear? Duan Shubai turned his eyes to look at Dong Yueyun, but the successful smile on Dong Yueyun's mouth hadn't had time to withdraw.

Duan Shubai's complexion darkened, and at this moment, his disturbed mood was cleared up all at once. It turned out that someone was playing tricks on him and dared to plot against me. This Miss Dong is really "hearted", he said coldly: "Ms. Dong, as a girl, you should abide by your duties. I am a married man. You shouldn't have said these things to me today."

"Duan Lang, I—"

"Shut up, just say one more word If so, get me out of Xinyang City."