Chapter 8 Building a House

[City Construction Mission 1: Build the first house for your residents. 】

Duan Shubai thought for a while, checked that there was no one around, and took out the wood of a house from the system warehouse, then he rode back, used the branches to make traces of being run over by a carriage on the road, and then returned to Yangcheng Find someone to come over and build blocks together, no, build a house.

Duan Shubai brought more than twenty brothers and two craftsmen captured from Yangcheng to Xinyangcheng to build a house.

Zhang Changle was very hesitant: "General, are you really planning to build a Xinyang City here?"

Duan Shubai nodded pretending to be profound: "Build a Xinyang City that belongs to us."

Then he surrounded a group of people into a group , based on the experience of motivating and brainwashing when I was an instructor in the novice camp, first I sold Huairou, praised them as the elite among the elites, thanked them for their willingness to come to Yangcheng with my hard work, and then poured chicken blood and boiled chicken soup. A lot of words about imagining the future, starting from scratch, building our power base, and letting brothers live a happy life.

Zhang Changle and his party were so moved by his words that they almost hugged his thigh and said that they would swear allegiance to General Duan. Wiping off unnecessary sweat, he waved his hands and said, "Then let's start."

More than 20 people and two carpenters spent almost a day building a frame. Three days later, the first house in Xinyang City was finally built. Well, at this time, fifty people have come here and set up several tents to live here.

The wood provided by the system is very good, and the wood treated with the secret method has excellent waterproof and fireproof capabilities. The combined double-storey building looks exquisite and beautiful from a distance. When you walk in, you can see that the north and south are transparent, and the sun shines through the windows. Calling in, the hall is brightly illuminated, and the fresh wood reflects soft light. The house made of wood has a fresh smell, and standing inside makes people feel relaxed and happy.

The stairs from the first floor to the second floor are carved with beautiful flower vines. The steps are neither high nor low. To Duan Shubai's regret, the steps are a bit short for him, but it's okay, he can go up two floors at a time. In addition to the three rooms, there is also a long and spacious horizontal corridor. Standing in the corridor, you can see the scenery of the mountains in the distance.

Duan Shubai is still very satisfied with the results of his labors in the ancient version of a two-storey villa. The wooden structure has a slight woody fragrance, warm in winter and cool in summer. Living in such a house should be very comfortable.

"This house is really beautiful." The old Yangcheng craftsman inspected the edges and corners of the wooden building carefully, sighing infinitely in his heart.

"I don't know who can design such a house."

Duan Shubai touched his nose: I don't know who designed it.

The drawings given by the system are very good, and the structure of the built house is strong and durable. Even the two craftsmen said that they want to live in a house with this structure in the future. Duan Shubai plans to keep the first house for himself, and then start building soldiers The house we live in, with the experience of the first house, Duan Shubai discussed with the craftsmen, re-improved the drawings, removed the kitchen and other designs, and made another wooden building with two floors and three rooms on each floor design diagram.

Duan Shubai plans to use this as a dormitory for soldiers, with six people in each room on the lower floor and four people in each room on the upper floor, making it into a bed and table pattern, so that a small wooden house can accommodate thirty people.

[Rewards: 1,000 catties of flour, 100 catties of rice seeds, 50 catties of corn seeds, 50 catties of potato seeds. 】

【City construction task two: The city has ten houses. 】

The task rewards appeared directly in the system warehouse. A thousand catties of flour was like a hill. What pleased Duan Shubai the most were corn seeds and potato seeds. He knew that there were no two crops of potatoes and corn in this place. They are high-yielding crops. With these two new planting items in Yangcheng, if they continue to be cultivated and planted now, they will have more food in the autumn harvest, and the people will not have to worry about starving.

It would be great if more seeds could be sent in future missions, Duan Shubai thought so, he chose Xinyang City as the city construction site after some considerations, Xinyang City has a vast terrain and there are continuous clusters of people around it. Surrounded by mountains, Duan Shubai planned that when the house was built, he would lead people to reclaim wasteland and build terraced fields, striving to turn this famine-ridden land into a large granary.

"The general is amazing, the sharp spear is invincible, just like this, he directly picked up two thieves..." In the room, Qiu Ran told Xiao Yuhe who was leaning on the bed about the rumors he had heard.

Duan Shubai's deeds of killing corrupt officials and eliminating bandits are going crazy in Yangcheng.

"Is he that powerful?" Xiao Yuhe, who hadn't fully recovered, asked suspiciously while lying on the bed.

"Of course, my uncle is amazing."

Xiao Yuhe narrowed his eyes: "You call him uncle now?"

Qiu Ran said with a chuckle: "Young master, look at how kind my uncle is to you, young master, you are sick, he is anxious There are few men in the world who are so considerate and keep you by your side like that, feeding soup and medicine."

Xiao Yuhe recalled that there was indeed someone who had been guarding him during the time when he had a fever, and that person's arms were still tight. Warm, speaking to him very softly, he forcibly suppressed the upward curve of the corners of his mouth, and said after a while: "But I don't like a martial artist like him who is full of brute force."

Xiao Yuhe turned his eyes to look out the window: "This It's only been a while, and you've been on his side."

Qiu Ran persuaded him: "Master, my uncle treats you with sincerity, but I like you."

Xiao Yuhe was puzzled: "How to say?"

Qiu Ran: "The general is so infatuated with the son, he is willing to marry Shuang'er as his wife, which is much better than the young master Biao. The young master said that he likes the young master, but in the end, he married Mr. He The daughter of the family is his wife."

The young master Cheng Haixiang in Qiu Ran's mouth is one of Xiao Yuhe's suitors in the capital, and he can be regarded as the kind of talented rich man he likes.

Xiao Yuhe nodded, agreeing with Qiu Ran's words, Qiu Ran smiled and continued: "The marriage between the young master and the general was personally bestowed by the emperor, maybe the general fell in love with the young master and was embarrassed to say, so he went to pray. The emperor gave him a marriage, look at how kind he is to the young master along the way, and my uncle is still self-sufficient. For a month or two, I haven't seen him get close to any other women, even if I meet a beautiful woman on the road, He never looked at him too often."

"So, now that the son is married to my uncle, don't be picky anymore, and live a good life with my uncle."

Xiao Yuhe was silent for a moment, then said awkwardly: " If he likes me that much, then I will forcefully treat him better."

Xiao Yuhe recalled that on the day they got married, he would not allow him to touch him by throwing things away, Duan Shubai was not angry at all, maybe it was because of his deep-rooted dislike for him Knowing how to express it, along the way, although Duan Shubai treated him lukewarm on the surface, he was actually very kind to him.

A reckless man like this is the most incomprehensible style.

"My lord, you're right to think so."

Xiao Yuhe blinked, pinched the corner of his clothes, and said in a low voice, "Then tell me about those things."

Qiu Ran innocently said, "My lord? What's the matter?"

Xiao Yu smashed a soft pillow over, "Don't ask questions knowingly."

Duan Shubai rode his fast horse back to Yangcheng from Xinyangcheng for half an hour. He stopped his horse at the gate of Qin Mansion, no, now it was renamed Duan Mansion. Drinking wine, he has been running back and forth between Yangcheng and Xinyangcheng for the past few days. He has to deal with many things in the two places. The two hundred people who were detained have been transported to Xinyangcheng one after another. Duan Shubai asked them to work Renovate, cut down trees, build houses, build roads, and speed up the construction of Xinyang City.

Since he showed his prowess that day, many young people in the urban and rural areas around Yangcheng wanted to join his army. Duan Shubai personally sat in Yangcheng to select recruits. More than 200 people were recruited into the team, and since then there have been more than 400 private troops under his name.

As soon as Duan Shubai entered, he found that the mansion was crowded with people. They were carrying all kinds of items in their hands. A light-yellow figure nimbly shuttled through the crowd, commanding his servants energetically: "This vase is for the time being." Put it here, this plaque, ask someone to remove it, replace it... Hey, hey, put a few potted flowers here."

The little fox who was sick a few days ago has regained his vitality, and ordered people to change the gate. The Qin Mansion became the house he wanted to live in, so Xiao Yuhe naturally wanted to rearrange the design and furnishings of the house to make it suit his own wishes. Duan Shubai walked up to Xiao Yuhe as if strolling in the courtyard with a wine bag, pointed to a vase

, and casually said with his straight man's aesthetic: "Why do you need to change this, isn't it good-looking?"

The pictures of ladies in green are red, red, green, and colorful.

Looking back, Xiao Yuhe found that his illness had recovered, his pale face turned rosy, his lips were as red as Zhu Dan, his skin was as translucent as a fresh lychee that had been peeled off its shell, and the cinnabar between his eyebrows made him more aura. There was a little light in Bishui's eyes, and after hearing Duan Shubai's words, he narrowed his eyes, looked at the vase and said angrily: "It's not good-looking, ugly, and vulgar, that dog official Qin Haizhu is really a nouveau riche!" , the house is full of vulgar dresses."

Xiao Yu stared at him with those pretty fox eyes, as if asking: Do you think he looks good? You have the same aesthetics as Qin Haizhu, with vulgar tastes.

Duan Shubai really didn't think there was anything wrong with it. In his opinion, a vase is a vase, a soft couch is a soft couch, they are all the same, as long as they can be used, they can't tell the difference. He touched his nose and spread his hands: "All right, all right, I'm vulgar. You can make troubles however you like. I'll send a few more people to listen to you. You can change it to whatever you want. Listen to you." When

he came back this time, he actually wanted to ask Will Xiao Yuhe live in Xinyang City with him? The construction of Xinyang City is in full swing, and the affairs of Yangcheng are almost finished. Duan Shubai can't run back and forth between the two places. So he planned to officially live in the small wooden building in Xinyang City.

Looking at Xiao Yuhe, this question has not been asked yet, and he already has the answer in his heart.

The author has something to say: Accidentally set the time to August 7th_(:з」∠)_ Embarrassing, no wonder it didn't post it for a long time.