Chapter 31 Selection

The boat was drifting in the eastward flow of the river and headed westward all the way. The autumn wind blew the river water into waves, and the light waves hit the ship's planks, causing the ship to shake.

The sun was dim, and it shone warmly on the soldiers on the deck, and the sparkling light in the river dazzled people.

Xiao Yuhe was reclining on the beauty's couch, the light in the cabin was rather dark, only two or three points of sunlight shone in, and the faint light and shadow spread over his body, making his figure more charming.

Different from sitting on a wooden chair when he first arrived, the noble young master is lying softly on the beauty couch, his body is slightly curled up, his chin is naturally supported by his palms, his waist is sunken, his hips are raised, and his close-fitting clothes reveal his neat lines A sweeping view of the land is enough to evoke infinite reveries in people's hearts.

Xiao Yuhe lowered his eyes and furrowed his brows, and there was no feeling of pity for me.

If Duan Shubai saw his appearance during making out, he would definitely fight another three hundred rounds excitedly, but seeing him like this at this time, his heart is full of distress.

Duan Shubai sat down on the couch, put his head on his lap, stroked his soft black hair and said softly, "Is it still uncomfortable?"

Xiao Yuhe closed his eyes and refused to open them, " Uncomfortable, not only dizzy, but also my stomach is churning."

"I shouldn't eat egg custard in the morning, and the smell hasn't melted yet."

Duan Shubai half picked him up, let him lie in his arms, and stroked him Back: "Do you want to vomit? Maybe it will feel better if you vomit."

"If you can't vomit, you can lower me a little bit, let me tilt my head, and I will feel better if I lie on my stomach without opening my eyes." Helped by

Duan Shubai He adjusted his posture and let him lie on his lap, "Do you feel better now?"

The center of the brows rested on the opponent's thigh, as if something was pressing gently, Xiao Yuhe closed his eyes and said in a daze, "It's much better, but you have to be careful, I might spit on you."

"It's okay, you're comfortable Just fine." Duan Shubai held up Xiao Yuhe's left hand, and pressed it near his tiger's mouth.

"Aren't you going to swim?"

"No, I'll accompany you. You feel so uncomfortable. How can I go away with peace of mind."

"How can you feel peace of mind when you first came here?"

"You, come with me again ." Settling old scores, right? When I first came here, Mr. Xiao didn't pretend to be polite to me, and he didn't even smile at me. I thought I married an ice cube man."

"I'm an ice cube man, and you think you're so nice Where are you going? Big pig's trotters."

"Okay, let's not talk about these old things."

... After

talking with Xiao Yuhe for a while, his voice became weaker and weaker. After a long time of no response, Duan Shubai Looking down, he found that he was already fast asleep. With a low smile, Duan Shubai adjusted the position of the person in his arms, turned the little fox lying face down, and let him fall asleep in his arms.

The boat anchored on the shore, Duan Shubai didn't wake Xiao Yuhe up, he carried him off the boat and got into the carriage.

The carriage pattered forward on the official road, they had already arrived at the boundary of Xuanzhou, and they were about to enter the most prosperous city in Xuanzhou - Jianxing.

Xiao Yuhe woke up leisurely in the carriage. He rubbed his eyes, looked around intently, and wondered, "Have you disembarked ?

"

"You've been hugging me?"

Duan Shubai nodded.

"It's the same when you got off the boat?"

Duan Shu raised his eyebrows: "Otherwise, how do you think you got off the boat?"

Xiao Yuhe remembered that he was carried off the boat like that in front of a large crowd, and his face turned red instantly, even his earlobes turned red. Little Red Bean, he complained: "Why didn't you wake me up, how could you just... hug me down."

Xiao Yuhe almost turned himself into a red hot pepper.

Duan Shubai smiled: "I am your husband, you are my husband, what's wrong with me taking you off the boat?"

Xiao Yu was so ashamed that his tongue was about to tie up: "You carried me down, people thought we were What did you do in the cabin..."

Thinking of this, Young Master Jiao felt ashamed to face others.

Duan Shubai couldn't hold back when he heard the words, burst out laughing loudly, the little chili pepper exploded with anger, arched his elbow and hit the opponent's lower abdomen, "You're still laughing!"

Xiao Yuhe yelled angrily , "You have no face! No skin!"

After he finished speaking, he panicked and said, "I don't want to be a human anymore, how can you do this?"

Duan Shubai was about to be amused by his logic, he leaned over and squeezed Xiao Yuhe into a corner Li, poked his brow and jokingly said: "You are so small, what do you want your husband to do to you in the cabin? Yuhe, why do you think so."

"My soldiers are all very straightforward. If you don't tell me, they won't think of this if you kill them."

Xiao Yuhe looked at him with resentful eyes: "It's not all your fault, it's always in weird places..."

Duan Shubai looked at him with a strange expression. Looking at him: "Yuhe, don't make it sound like I did something to you in the cabin." If you

didn't do it, you didn't do it. Is it necessary to be so guilty?

Xiao Yuhe blurted out: "Didn't you do it?"

Duan Shubai was stunned: "What did I do?"

Xiao Yuhe, who had confused dream and reality for a moment, turned pale, covered his mouth and shook his head, and said, "I made a slip of the tongue I said the wrong thing."

Duan Shubai saw his expression of shame and indignation, and Fuzhi understood the whole process in his heart. It turned out that it was not what he did, but what his family's Yuhe was thinking. Duan Shubai understood everything. With a smile on the corner of his mouth, he pressed the person into a corner and asked: "What did 'I' do in the cabin just now?"

Ostrich Xiao covered his ears: "I didn't hear anything."

"I didn't say anything. "

"I'm still sleeping, don't disturb me." The

ostrich finished three times.

Seeing him, Duan Shubai wanted to burrow into the ground, seeing the situation, he withdrew his smile, stretched out his hand and hugged him tightly like an eagle catching a chick, Xiao Yuhe struggled endlessly, Duan Shubai wrapped his long arms around him not to let him go. Xiao Yuhe's clothes were messed up during the struggle, Duan Shubai went to tidy him up, a wet feeling appeared on the hem of the other's clothes between the tentacles.

Duan Shubai said dumbly: "Yuhe, you..."

Xiao Yuhe's mind was buzzing for a moment and went blank. He was so ashamed and indignant that he threw himself into Duan Shubai's arms, closed his eyes and pretended to sleep. What did he do? He couldn't hear anything, and he didn't know that everything was a hallucination. He was still in a dream and hadn't woken up.

You can never wake up a person who pretends to be asleep.

Duan Shubai laughed, Xiao Yuhe was so ashamed, in order not to embarrass him, Duan Shubai decided not to mention this matter.

"Hey, Yuhe, you'll be there in half an hour after you sleep."

The carriage passed through the city gate and stopped at the entrance of the largest inn in Jianxing City. Xiao Yuhe was unwilling to get off the carriage, so Duan Shubai had to stop and hug him to get out of the carriage. It is believed that their wife slept all the way from Yangzhou to Xuanzhou.

After bathing and changing clothes in the inn, Xiao Yuhe reluctantly followed Duan Shubai downstairs to go shopping.

Duan Shubai walked down the street with Xiao Yuhe in his arms, followed by four soldiers and Qiu Ran, Duan Shubai strode forward with his head held high, Xiao Yuhe half looked down at his toes.

In the eyes of others, this picture is no different from the handsome husband taking care of him, while the beautiful husband is too shy to look up.

People passing by thought in their hearts: This pair must be a newly married loving couple.

They wandered into a jade shop.

Xiao Yuhe was choosing jade in front of the counter. When he saw Yi Shuishui's favorite jade, his interest turned from low to high. He picked up a piece of suet white jade. The jade in his hand was moist and moist, and there were almost no impurities. He said joyfully: "I want to use it to make two jade buttons." The

shopkeeper smiled happily, this must be a big customer: "Little husband has a good eye!"

Duan Shubai didn't understand jade, and accompanied him to choose slowly.

"All of these." In the

end, Xiao Yuhe chose two sapphire jade pendants in the shape of koi carp and bird, and a jade bracelet, plus some custom-made jade clothing products. After buying a bunch of things, Xiao Yuhe smiled happily and ordered Said: "Qiu Ran, pay."

Qiu Ran came out and nodded: "Yes, young master."

Qiu Ran was about to take out the bank note from her arms, but Duan Shubai stopped him, gave him a look behind him, and followed him all the time. The tall and thin Zhu Boqin behind them nodded and paid the shopkeeper.

In a short while, thousands of taels of silver passed away like flowing water.

"Let's go, let's go to the next shop."

It was another jade shop, and Xiao Yuhe was picking and choosing among a pile of jade wares. This piece of sapphire was not good enough, and that piece of white jade was flawed , "This... just forget it, don't buy it."

The shopkeeper blew his beard and stared angrily, seeing that he was a big customer, but he was actually a cheapskate. Duan Shubai also raised his eyebrows at Xiao Yuhe's sudden pettiness, and said, "My husband has touched everything, and it's all wrapped up."

The expression on Yu He's face froze, anxiously he was about to say something, when Duan Shubai pulled him aside and slapped his butt: "Just now you are a young master who spends money like water, why are you so stingy now. " Xiao Yuhe hesitated to speak.

Duan Shubai patted his head: "Although your husband often goes to work in the fields, he is not a poor man. He can buy you whatever you want, and you don't need to pay for your own dowry." 

"I have a lot of money." Xiao Yuhe's words were true, his mother was the daughter of a wealthy businessman, and although their house had no power or power, there was only one advantage - not short of money. Since he was a child, he has been a jade-covered young man piled up with money. In the dowry his mother saved for him, there were several Zhuangzi, and because Xiao Yuhe was going to marry far away in Yangzhou, his mother converted all of them into bank notes for him to keep. Mr. Xiao is a very rich man.

Duan Shubai tapped his eyebrows lightly, "Keep it for yourself, my husband will spend money for you, don't save it."

Xiao Yuhe smiled, held Duan Shubai's hand, and blinked at him: "But Yuhe wants to save money for your husband."

"Yuhe, why do you attract my husband's liking so much?"

... the

two were happy After shopping, Xiao Yuhe finished picking out the jade wares, and Duan Shubai was wandering on the street beside the road while eating candied chestnuts. Duan Shubai casually peeled a candied chestnut and fed it to his husband. .

"Over there, people over there."

A group of officers and soldiers walked past them.

"Arrest him and take him to the prefect for questioning."

I was building in ancient timesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें