Chapter 51 New year

On New Year's Eve, the weather was fine, and even the cold wind could not stop the joyful atmosphere of the New Year's Eve. Families were bustling with each other, cleaning the house and preparing the New Year's Eve dinner. Duan Shubai gave all the soldiers under his command a holiday. Of course, apart from the poor little guard on duty who was unlucky and lost in the lottery, he was still guarding the four corners of the city and patrolling everywhere. Wrapped in cloaks, these guards drew their hands together and let out a breath of white air.

Take a sip of hot wine to drive away the cold and warm your body.

A tall guard was patrolling the city, passing red lanterns one by one, the candles inside were blazing, and the red flames were reflected in his eyes. In the cold night with howling cold wind, looking at the festive red lights all over the city, the corners of the eyebrows and eyes could not help but be stained with joy.

The smell of meat spread from every household. The smell of smoked bacon is the most attractive, and the sausage made by Grandma Wang's house is the most strong and salty. The guards can't help but smell the aroma of various delicacies. He took out an oiled paper bag from his pocket, which was specially taken care of by the general for the New Year's overtime meal. Before he opened the oiled paper, he was so greedy that the smell inside made him drool.

The fragrant and attractive stewed trotters are wrapped in the oil paper, and the fragrance of the stewed material floating in the air is like a beautiful beauty, scratching her head in front of you, seducing your taste buds, and the soft and crispy feeling climbs up With the tip of the tongue, more and more saliva is secreted in the mouth.

He was in a trance for a moment, even if he didn't eat, just smelling the aroma was enough to fill his stomach.

"Old Zhang and the others in the dormitory must have a lively dinner together. Alas, how lucky am I? I don't know if they will leave some wine for me... Hey, this brat The pig's trotters are so delicious..."

Duan Shubai carried Xiao Yuhe down the stairs, the first floor had already prepared a table full of reunion banquets, more than 20 dishes were fully arranged, watching from a distance, Plate after plate of delicacies, there are golden dragons, jade phoenixes, and jade corals. The plate of carp jumping over the dragon gate in the middle is the most eye-catching. sit down.

Duan Shubai sat next to him. Naturally, the two of them couldn't finish eating so many dishes. Besides, it was a little lonely for only two people to eat at the reunion banquet. The couple asked the servants in the family to eat together A lively New Year's Eve dinner.

After dinner, fireworks were set off in a corner of the city.

Duan Shubai helped Xiao Yuhe go outside to watch the fireworks.

In order to prevent fires in the city, Duan Shubai specially asked people to set off fireworks in a safe area outside the city, so that everyone in the city could enjoy them. In the northeast of Xinyang City, after the sound of "咻" resounded uninterruptedly, the silver fireworks were like brilliant stars in the dark night, and silver stars fell from the sky one by one.

Many city residents also came out to watch the fireworks, and children's cheerful applause could be heard from a distance: "Father, mother, look, there are stars falling!"

Silver stars in the sky, red candles on the ground.

Duan Shubai couldn't help looking at Xiao Yuhe who was beside him. The fireworks above his head flickered, illuminating his beautiful face. There seemed to be a galaxy rippling in his beautiful starry eyes. The corner of Duan Shubai's mouth It couldn't stop rising, and a feeling of happiness, sweetness, and fulfillment spread in his heart. This was the first New Year he and Xiao Yuhe spent together.

In the future, there will be countless more.

After watching the fireworks, Duan Shubai accompanied Xiao Yuhe to wash up, and they lay side by side on the canopy bed, covered with the same quilt. Xiao Yuhe's belly was getting bigger and bigger every day. Before going to bed, Duan Shubai routinely greeted the unborn baby, chatting about what happened outside, "Today is the last day of this year, and there are lights and festoons everywhere. It is full of red lanterns... The dinner is very rich, huh? Is there any dish you like most? You said you like golden silk tofu the most, don't worry, father will definitely remember your favorite."

"Father and Daddy just took you to watch the fireworks, do you like it? You must like it very much, if you don't like it, kick your father's hand."

Duan Shubai put his hands on Xiao Yuhe's belly, but there was no reaction from his belly, he could only feel Xiao Yuhe's breath rising and falling.

Xiao Yuhe: "..."

Duan Shubai laughed loudly when he saw this, "Dads know, you must like it very much, don't worry, when you come out next year, dads will take you to see..."

Xiao Yuhe : "..." The

child can't even move, how can he give a response, he can only be forced to admit "like".

Duan Shubai had a great time playing on his own.

Fool.

Xiao Yuhe pursed his lips, and there were bursts of smiles in his gentle eyes, the tails of his upturned fox eyes were slightly raised, his soft and shiny black hair rested on his shoulders, he turned his head, and looked at him happily. Dad was acting stupid.

Duan Shubai had enough communication with his unborn baby, he embraced his dear husband, and prepared to fall asleep together, he closed his eyes, probably because the excitement brought about by the festive atmosphere has not yet calmed down, even though he closed his eyes , but can't sleep at all.

Xiao Yuhe on the side also did not fall asleep.

"What are you doing?"

Duan Shubai opened his eyes suddenly, grabbed Xiao Yuhe's hand that was making trouble on his chest, and the other hand slid back and forth with his index finger on his chest, the movement was gentle, like a soft feather He scratched the most itchy place on his body, arousing the evil fire all over his body.

After learning that Xiao Yuhe was pregnant, they never had intercourse again. Although Duan Shubai could control his desire, but his beloved was sleeping beside him, and a sweet breath lingered at the tip of his nose. If there was no reaction at all, ,That is impossible.

Xiao Yuhe withdrew his hand, moved in the quilt, but didn't answer, and pressed against Duan Shubai's body in the narrow quilt, making vaguely coquettish sounds from his nose.

"..."

Duan Shubai felt that after the other party gave up his chest, that hand was already along his waistline, groping towards another fainter and more vital point without knowing what to do.

When those hands were clasped up, Duan Shubai took a deep breath, and he thought to himself: You little naughty one.

Xiao Yuhe squeezed the things in his hands, and before he could continue to move, he was pushed back by the people beside him.

Duan Shubai approached him cautiously to avoid pressing on the opponent's stomach, gritted his teeth and said, "It's New Year's Eve, you made your husband so angry, do you still want to sleep?"

Xiao Yuhe looked at him innocently: "I Can't sleep."

Duan Shubai took a deep breath, ignored the reaction from the lower body, calmly covered the two of them with a quilt, and said with a bad face: "If you can't sleep, you can't play with these things, my husband will tell you a story. "

Once upon a time there was a mountain on the mountain, and there was a temple in the mountain. In the temple, there was an old monk and a young monk. The old monk was telling a story to the young monk. What was the story about? It was about a mountain..." Duan Shu Bai closed his eyes cruelly, and popped out sentences one after another like an old monk chanting scriptures.

It was quiet all around, only Duan Shubai's chanting—oh no, it was the voice of storytelling echoing throughout the room.

Duan Shubai read for a while, and couldn't help opening his eyes, just facing Xiao Yuhe's smiling eyes.

Xiao Yuhe urged: "Read it, why don't you stop reading it?"

"I—" Duan Shubai closed his eyes, even if he closed his eyes, Xiao Yu and the incomparably captivating figure were still in front of him. Human eyes, such a pair of deep fox eyes, made him hot all over.

Duan Shubai instantly felt that he had crossed into the world of Liaozhai, and a flamboyant girl next to him was trying his best to seduce him.

He surrendered helplessly and said, "Baby Yuhe, what on earth do you want? Is it fun to watch your husband burn with desire?"

Xiao Yuhe chuckled, lowered his head, pressed against his shoulder, and exhaled Ru Lan closed her frivolous eyes, and said softly: "What if I don't want you, you—"

"My stomach...is already stable, you put the pillow on my waist—" the tone was still aggressive just now , and now they are all discouraged, Xiao Yu and his tongue are about to tie up, and he finished what he said upside down, "Be careful, it's okay..." The final voice became smaller and smaller, if it wasn't for the quietness of the room , The two of them were so close that they couldn't hear what he said at all.

There was rumble in Duan Shubai's head, a gust of hot air surged from three inches below his belly to the top of his head, light flashed in his eyes, and the atmosphere between the two became ambiguous and sticky. The sound of breathing is intertwined, and each of them can hear the sound of each other's heartbeat.

His husband has already done this, if Duan Shubai does not act, he is not a man.

"Be good, don't move, let the husband come."

Xiao Yuhe felt his body being gently hugged, and a soft thing was stuffed around his waist, and his long legs were gently stretched out. After a while, the canopy bed started to shake slowly, Xiao Yuhe's voice gradually became softer, and the pot of water filled in his body slowly swayed out.

Duan Shubai was concerned about the child in his belly, so he didn't dare to go too far. After doing it like a craving, the two hugged each other to calm their breathing, got up and brought hot water to clean Xiao Yuhe's body.

After finishing everything, Duan Shubai estimated the time. It was already the first day of the first lunar month. Xiao Yuhe fell asleep on the bed tiredly. He took off his clothes, lifted the quilt and got in, and kissed Xiao Yuhe on the forehead. A kiss, and said softly: "Happy New Year, my Yuhe." The

night passed.

Early in the morning, the blowing, playing, playing and singing outside the door had already begun, and the sound of ping-ping-pong-pong-dong-dang-clang drum music was deafening. After a trumpet, on the avenue of Xinyang City, the long-trained dragon and lion dance team began to tour the streets. -Alright, the three majestic and mighty lions in red, orange, and light yellow are tumbling in the air, jumping, and plunging forward all the way. The smart eyes blinked.

The lively lion dance brought countless people to watch. The adults stopped to watch, and the children cheered happily, with countless smiles on their faces.

The lion dance was performed along the wide avenue. After the lion dance, the ground was covered with broken red colors. The townspeople on both sides opened the doors of their homes and began to carry the tables to both sides of the road. Good dishes come out. Duan Shubai had already sent people to inform every family that at noon on the first day of the first lunar month, Xinyang City would hold a lively banquet for hundreds of families.

During the banquet of hundreds of families, every household in the city will prepare a table of dishes and place them in the middle of the road. When the time comes, thousands of city residents will hold the banquet together.