Chapter 26 Punishment

Duan Shubai folded his arms and waited for Zhang Changle, who looked embarrassed, to answer, "Be honest and tell who it is, no matter who it is, I will not

show mercy." Duan Shubai's eyes were shining brightly: If you were honest and confessed earlier Out of yourself, I can also send it again.

Zhang Changle struggled again and again, finally sighed and decided to tell the truth: "General, none of the soldiers in the city dare to take the lead in arranging your private affairs. Brother Qiuran asked Changle about your relationship with Miss Dong. He said that Mrs. I suspect that you have second thoughts about him..."

Zhang Changle was in a dilemma: "If you say so, then the leader you mentioned is Madam... General, our Madam is a noble son of the Marquis Mansion, she is delicate and weak, how can she stand up to the army It's because Changle dare not tell the truth."

Duan Shubai's majestic expression froze for a moment: "..."

The embarrassment on Zhang Changle's face immediately turned into curiosity: "—General, is it possible that you really want to fight Ma'am?"

"Cough." Duan Shubai clenched his fist and gave a fake cough, "I saw Jiang Bai, and I suddenly remembered that I wanted to tell him something, Changle, see you later."

Duan Shubai changed his face and turned around in a second . Let's go, Zhang Changle, who stayed in the same place, turned his back and covered his mouth, hehehehe laughed, he was about to talk to others about the tooth marks on the back of their general's hand, when Duan Shubai kicked him after being killed Kicked to the ground.

"Changle, I warn you, next time you play this kind of trick with me, I will definitely not forgive you."

Duan Shubai clapped his hands, and if he dared to read the general's jokes, he would be punished.

Duan Shubai said that he wanted to talk to Jiang Bai about things. Jiang Bai, as the captain of the carpentry team, is currently in charge of the house construction in Xinyang City. Even the chickens, ducks, and pigs shipped by Xiao Yu and the famous breeding department were raised out of the cages.

There is more food, and more livestock can be raised. The sows that were previously raised have given birth to dozens of piglets. Duan Shubai plans to build another separate pig farm. He wants to ask Jiang Bai to plan to raise piglets. How to build a pig farm.

"General, how many pigs do we need to raise when enclosing such a large piece of land?"

"Of course, the more the better, if we raise a few hundred, do you want to live a life of eating meat every day?"

Jiang Bailiu Saliva: "I had a muddy taste in my mouth after eating sweet potatoes for a few days. I heard that Liang Feng and the others went hunting in the mountains again today. This time they hunted back several wild boars, and there were a few alive ones. They were spirited and killed them at night. Eat..."

It's almost autumn, and the animals on the mountain are also growing fat and strong. Some people in their army began to hunt around in their spare time to give everyone extra food, especially Liang Feng, who was clamoring to be a tiger hunter. Hero, but he doesn't have the fate of tigers, only the fate of wild boars. As soon as he goes up the mountain, all the wild boars on the mountain will go towards him, especially the sows, all of them want to kiss him.

As soon as he went up the mountain, he was attacked by a wild boar. Liang Feng, who wanted to be a tiger-fighting hero, was frustrated and defeated. Because of his amazing relationship with wild boars, he privately nicknamed him the Wild Boar King.

As soon as the wild boar king goes up the mountain, he will definitely bring back a few "infatuated" wild boar brothers, or some wild boar beauties...

There are a few whimsical people who believe that Liang Feng was a handsome and coquettish wild boar in his previous life. The wild boar's eyes can still see his handsome "pig-like" in his previous life, so when the sow sees him, her heart springs up;

"General, why don't you go and have a look? A few wild boars add up to several thousand catties. It's quite spectacular."

Duan Shubai couldn't help laughing, apparently he had also heard of Liangfeng Wild Boar King "By the way, don't kill the live wild boars, and raise them all in captivity. Let Liang Feng go up to the mountains a few more times and bring a group of pigs back to raise them. There will be meat to eat in winter."

"Let him go up the mountain? Just now he was yelling in the cafeteria that he would never hunt again."

"Haha, where is he now? I'll go and comfort him. If you have this ability, you must make the best of it, otherwise , It's a waste of talent."

Xiao Yuhe didn't wake up until Shen Shi, the soreness on his body had been massaged by Duan Shubai while applying ointment, and the pain had long since disappeared. Feeling slightly uncomfortable, he sat up and changed his clothes. Mr. Xiao is a fastidious person, even if he stays in the small wooden building for a day and does not go out, he still wants to look after himself.

Putting on a soft and cool silk dress, I combed my hair with my own hands. Holding the comb, I inadvertently caught a glimpse of the lotus flower print on my wrist. I recalled that I was carried around the room by the other party last night, and my legs couldn't touch the ground. His whole body was hanging on the other person's body... What did he eat to grow up? With so much strength, he angrily threw the comb on the table with a bang.

"My lord, what's the matter?" Qiu Ran heard the movement and hurried in to ask.

"Oh, it's nothing, I accidentally dropped the comb." Xiao Yuhe dodged his eyes and covered the mark on his wrist with his long sleeves.

"By the way, Qiu Ran, you also heard what he and Miss Dong said yesterday, why are you still on his side?" Xiao Yuhe narrowed his eyes into a straight line, stared at Qiu Ranqiu and then settled the score. To persuade someone how to love and respect him, how could he be so affectionate before.

Qiu Ran smiled: "Young master, this is called being a fan of the authorities, and the onlookers are clear. How can you not like the young master when you treat the young master like that? The young master doesn't know that the young master sometimes looks at you, his eyes are full of love that is boring, and what people say He can deceive people, but eyes can never deceive people."

Xiao Yuhe nodded: "So, he is still too stupid, if he had confronted this fool earlier, maybe..."

He raised the corners of his mouth, his face Give me a sweet smile.

Qiu Ran smiled and said, "Perhaps there has been a little master..."

Xiao Yuhe molared: "Little master? I think you want to beat me up. I'll give you a big Qiuran."

Qiu Ran covered her mouth with her hands and shook her head innocently.

Xiao Yuhe snorted, fully dressed, he decided to go downstairs to cook, let Duan Shubai taste his cooking, and if he dared to "lose his appetite", he would push him into the lotus pond to eat mud.

Xiao Yuhe went downstairs, and happened to meet Duan Shubai walking in from the outside carrying a piece of meat. Duan Shubai was holding a piece of wild boar meat. The pig raising business shines brightly.

"Stew wild boar meat tonight."

Xiao Yuhe nodded, instructing him to carry the meat to the kitchen, and he followed behind. Qiu Ran smiled behind them, feeling that he was not needed for the things inside, and went out to bring a basin water to wipe the furniture.

Duan Shubai walked into the kitchen first, and Xiao Yuhe followed in with vain footsteps. Duan Shubai saw his slightly awkward walking posture, his slender waist, especially the pair of long white and tender legs below him, clinging to his waist For a while...

he couldn't help thinking about it, Xiao Yuhe looked at him in a daze, and said strangely: "What are you doing, cut the meat for me."

"I want you here."

Xiao Yuhe became angry and kicked him. On Duan Shubai's hind legs: "Be honest and wash the vegetables and cut the meat, or I will let you go to the lotus pond to eat mud tonight."

Duan Shubai coughed solemnly, and honestly cut the meat.

"By the way, when I first came in, I saw a lotus blooming in the lotus pond outside. When it is fully bloomed, I will pick it up and give it to you."

The anger on Xiao Yuhe's body still persists: "Why do you pick the good flowers there? Don't tell me you want to eat mud in the mud instead of lotus."

"...can we not mention the mud and eat wild boar at night."

"Why don't you come back with a big pig's trotter, you're just like that big pig's trotter." In the

evening, after eating the big pig's trotter, oh no, it's wild pork, Duan Shubai pressed Xiao Yuhe on the bed and interrogated him: " Did you send Qiuran to tell Changle that I had two hearts, betrayed you, and fell in love with Miss Dong."

Xiao Yuhe turned his head: "You get up and die again, so what if it's me?"

" Do you know? You are spreading rumors, which has affected my reputation and caused me to embarrass myself in front of all the soldiers. I said in public today that if I catch this rumor maker, I must beat him severely with eighty army sticks , and I have to beat it with my own hands."

"What's wrong with me spreading rumors? How dare you hit me with a military stick?"

Duan Shubai kissed his fair and tender cheeks: "As the general's wife, you have special privileges. This general doesn't beat you with a military stick, but another stick, Xiao Yuhe, you still don't lie down obediently, and accept the punishment obediently."

"You... bastard!"

Just like that, Xiao Yuhe, the culprit, was pressed and beaten He took countless sticks, anyway, when he got up the next day, he felt that he had lost a lot.

The Sweet Potato Tasting Conference started, and ox carts and horse carts went to various villages near Yangcheng. The villagers of Qingshui Village had heard the news early, and they could eat and drink for free. Come pick up.

A horse-drawn carriage came to the entrance of Qingshui Village. These villagers had seen ox carts and donkey carts, but they rarely saw horse-drawn carts.

"Big horse, I want to ride a horse."

The villager with the child in his arms got into the carriage.

Although there are cars to pick them up, there are more people who want to eat and drink for free. As a result, there are not enough seats, and the two aunts who are not fit enough quarrel for the last seat.

"I came first, you get out."

"I came first, you wicked bitch." The

driver at the side looked at the pair of difficult aunts and tried to persuade him: "You two aunts, There will be a car coming in half an hour, and besides, Qingshui Village is not far from Xinyang City, and you can walk there if you have strong feet..."

"Did you hear me, let you walk."

"Why don't you just walk?" ." As the

two chattered, a thin man squeezed into the last position.