Chapter 154 Drive away

Like Daodouzi, Xiao Yu told Duan Shubai everything, including private goods during the period. He was extremely sad to learn that his uncle and uncle husband, whom he loved and loved when he was a child, had become like this.

Duan Shubai listened to his resentment.

He pulled Xiao Yuhe's headband into his hands, "You look so angry, if you don't know, you might think you are going to vent your anger on me."

Xiao Yuhe was upset, seeing that Duan Shubai was not as angry as he was . Filled with righteous indignation, he bit his small white teeth on the open collarbone of the person opposite him angrily. After a nap and playing around, Duan Shubai's clothes had been opened long ago, revealing a large chest, and the fine and tight chest muscles were exposed to the air.

Tears burst out from the eyes of a pair of pretty foxes, he lost his strength, and his front teeth collided with the bones, which hurt him to death. Xiao Yuhe covered the small front teeth, while Duan Shubai grabbed his hand, rubbing his collarbone, Show him the teeth, and don't forget to say after the fact: "I told you not to bite people casually, take a look, I hit a tooth."

"Does it hurt?"

"It hurts to death, why are your bones so hard?"

"Be careful Your teeth have been knocked out, and your speech leaks out, and everyone laughs at you."

Xiao Yuhe was terrified after covering his teeth, how could he look so beautiful in the mirror after knocking out his front teeth, "Then I won't bite in the future."

"You look for more meat place where you can bite."

Xiao Yuhe: "Your flesh is too tight, it's not easy to bite."

Duan Shubai: "You still hate it."

After the pain on the teeth gradually dissipated, she leaned into the opponent's arms, her face pressed against her. On his warm chest, Xiao Yuhe remembered what happened just now, "You heard what I said, why didn't you stand by my side at all?"

Duan Shubai: "What do you want me to say? Uncle and Uncle Husband are our elders, we have nothing to do with their relationship issues. Husband, just take care of you as a little twin."

"And our two children."

Xiao Yuhe: "Why is the relationship going on like this after more than ten years? Will everyone change their hearts in the end?"

Duan Shubai patted his head, pointed back at himself, "This person in front of you won't , you will not, and I guess, your uncle loves Uncle Fulang."

Xiao Yuhe was puzzled: "Then why do you still hurt Uncle Fulang like this?"

"Being influenced by the people around him, he was shaken, but in his heart And Uncle Lang, so he didn't take the initiative to point it out, but tacitly condoned the behavior of the people around him, just to force Uncle Lang to compromise himself."

There was a group of Ma's family members who were motivating them, and Ma Chongjin regarded them as elders. The relationship between husband and wife is difficult to separate without being provoked. There have been similar things since ancient times .

The husband and wife are originally loving, but the husband's family picks things up and picks the bones of the daughter-in-law. The love is not affectionate. The husband can still stand on the daughter-in-law's side at first. If the wife does not take measures, Over time, the husband also renounced.

Xiao Yuhe hugged Duan Shubai tightly, rubbing his chin on the other's shoulder, "Fortunately, we don't have so many outsiders making irresponsible remarks."

"With your husband here, they dare not make irresponsible remarks to you."

"You , you are different from uncle, with your bad temper, you definitely won't listen to those words."

"Yeah, so Yuhe, you don't have to worry about the two of us."

The hairband on Xiao Yuhe's head was accidentally pulled by Duan Shubai When he got down, he took the goose yellow belt and glared at the other party angrily. Duan Shubai lowered his head and made himself small, and he put it on again apologetically.

"Then what will happen to Uncle and Uncle Husband?"

"Only the two of them know about emotional problems. You, a bystander, don't worry about it."

Xiao Yuhe was dissatisfied with Duan Shubai's indifference, She turned her face away and didn't look at him, "You really don't mean anything. If my uncle treats Uncle Fulang badly and dares to want that Liu Yiyi, I must persuade Uncle Fulang to leave him."

"You, Just talk about being angry."

"Where did I get angry? I did it for the good of my uncle."

Duan Shubai sat up, put Xiao Yuhe in his arms aside, picked up a pair of boots and put them on, "This kind of thing , also like a person who knows how warm and cold drinking water is, don't do bad things with good intentions."

"I won't do bad things!"

After putting on his boots, Duan Shubai stood by the bed and squatted down, and Xiao Yuping who was sitting on the bed TV, "If someone asked you to leave me in the name of doing your best, would you agree?

"

Go read the novel, Xiao Yuhe." Duan Shubai scratched the tip of the nose of the person in front of him.

Xiao Yuhe, who had been doused in cold water, kicked him angrily.

"Maybe after you finish reading the story book, you can solve the couple's affairs by yourself, good boy." Duan Shubai

woke up here, and Ma Chongjin, who was sleeping soundly over there, woke up together. Noisy, "Ma'am, please don't drive me away!!!"

What's so noisy? Ma Chongjin put on his clothes casually and went out. When he opened the door, the maid outside was overjoyed and said anxiously: "Madam wants to drive Miss Yiyi away, but Master Ma Er is stopping her."

Yang Maoyan stood coldly by a pillar, and a woman knelt at his feet while begging for mercy. If someone who didn't know the details saw this scene, they would think that this mean Shuang'er was cruelly bullying a weak woman.

He hugged his chest and didn't even look at the woman at his feet, "You came to Yangzhou to look for relatives. We sent you to Yangcheng. It's the best of humanity. What are you doing here?"

Yang Maoyan thought of Xiao Yuhe Having said that, he is still Ma Chongjin's lord, so why should he swallow his anger.

Liu Yiyi cried and mourned, "Yiyi has no relatives anymore, let Yiyi stay with the master, even if Yiyi wants to be a cow or a horse, Yiyi will not hesitate."

"Being a cow or a horse? You eat and drink Using things from our Ma family, those who didn't know thought you were coming to Ma's house to eat, drink, and be a daughter of a thousand gold. Get out, our Ma family doesn't lack a dog like you, and I don't want to spend more money to raise you Hearing this, the second master Ma who came in a hurry said angrily: "

Maoyan, how can you talk like this, you are the righteous king of Chongjin, how can you be so vicious, Yiyi is just a helpless weak woman "

Yang Maoyan raised her eyebrows, and asked provocatively: "A helpless weak woman? Second Master, you have been inseparable from this weak woman all the way. If you want to marry this woman as the thirteenth concubine, Then please tell Chongjin and me first that we can't be so unprofessional and hurt the reputation of a weak woman."

He traveled with Ma Chongjin back then, and his tongue was very vicious, but after a few years, he restrained himself a lot.

Because of Ma Chongjin, how long has he swallowed his anger towards these Ma family?

"I, Yiyi, have always treated the Second Master as an elder, and he is like my own uncle." Seeing Ma Chongjin approaching, Liu Yiyi hastily put aside her relationship with the Second Master Ma.

Master Ma Er was trembling with anger, and pointed at Yang Maoyan: "You bastard, you slander the elders, Chongjin married you, what a family misfortune!!! I want him to divorce you!!"

"Elder? You count me What kind of elders, eat my family, use my family, and bring your seven or eight sons who are useless, they are all a bunch of locusts, bah!" Yang Maoyan sneered.

The second master Ma was so angry that his head was dizzy: "You you you you..."

"Maoyan!! How can you talk to the second uncle like this??" Ma Chongjin who came over heard Yang Maoyan's words, frowned, and called Yang Maoyan's name loudly.

Seeing Ma Chongjin's arrival, the Second Master Ma seemed to have seen a god come down to earth, "Chongjin, look at your husband, you are too vicious, too vicious!! No, you must divorce him, our Ma family does not allow such The evil seed is here!"

Ma Chongjin pretended not to hear the second master's words, and said to Yang Maoyan: "At my sister's house, what are you doing?"

"That's right, Chongjin, is your husband ashamed? Divorce him."

"Go and call your sister, let her come and see this evil."

Yang Maoyan took a breath, and the moment he saw Ma Chongjin, he couldn't maintain his composure, "I didn't make trouble, it was them. "

" "Why are you arguing like this?"

Master Ma Er: "This evil person wants to drive Yiyi away, and also said that the two of us have an affair, and called our family a locust. Chongjin, you are also a Ma family, you just let it go He insulted the elders like this?"

Ma Chongjin walked up to Yang Maoyan, put his arms around him, and patted him on the back, "Yan'er, first confess your mistake to Second Uncle, let's go to the room and talk."

Yang Maoyan closed his eyes and shook his head not talking.

"Look, you are stubborn, don't listen to your teachings, don't respect your elders, Chong Jin, let me tell you, our Ma family will never tolerate such people." The

scene fell into a deadlock for a moment.

Liu Yiyi, who was kneeling on the ground, had blood on her knees. She kowtowed three times on the ground, and said: "Masters and ladies, don't hurt your temper because of Yiyi, a weak woman. Mrs. Yang can't tolerate Yiyi, so Yiyi will go now—— "

Liu Yiyi wiped her tears, stood up staggeringly, like a weak orchid in the wind.

"Yiyi, don't go, this Shuang'er can't decide what to do in this family, I told you to stay if I told you to stay."

Stopping where she was, the weak woman in white picked up the veil with tears streaming down her face, For such a girl, it seems that it is a sin to say one more harsh word to her.

Master Ma Er said loudly: "My husband, Yang Maoyan, is not recognized by our Ma family from the beginning to the end. We have never worshiped heaven and earth, nor respected the ancestors of the Ma family. In the past ten years, we have not given birth to you. After a son and a half daughter, Chongjin, you betrayed your family because of him, and now you should know your way back, only in this way can you be worthy of your dead parents." With great strength, he shook his sleeves.

"It just so happens that your elder sister is here now. After your parents died, the elder sister will be your mother. Let her be called to deal with your vicious husband together."

Master Ma Er commanded the servant to call Ma Shuqin. .

Ma Chongjin yelled and called the boy back, then turned to Master Ma Er and said, "Second Uncle and Maoyan just had a brief quarrel, and at this moment he got angry and said these hurtful things, these farces, don't let my sister I know, it spoiled her interest."

"I'll go back with Maoyan now, and try to persuade him."

Second Master Ma disagreed: "Slow down!"

"It's fine if you want this husband, but he can't be the only one in your room anymore, he's going to be a mess, and he has to be suppressed by someone. I think Yiyi is very good, she is beautiful and respectful." Elder, what a virtuous girl you are along the way, Second Uncle is here to make decisions for you, let a friend of Second Uncle accept her as a righteous daughter, and bring her into your room after returning."

"Yiyi, do you promise not to marry me ?" ?"