Chapter 49 Storybook

Xiao Yuhe is particularly afraid of the cold. He sits on the fluffy and warm tiger skin, wears a mink hat on his head, and rabbit fur socks on his feet. He drank warm tea one mouthful at a time, and the house was surrounded by charcoal fires, making it very warm. At this time, he didn't want to leave the warm room at all.

His stomach protruded in a small semicircle, and after drinking tea, Xiao Yuhe habitually put his hands on his stomach.

The pretty fox eyes were lazily half-closed, Xiao Yuhe felt drowsy, he wanted to sleep, he wanted to wait for Duan Shubai to come back and see him before going to sleep, but now he couldn't help it, he lay down quietly Fall asleep for a while. In cold weather, one of the happiest things is to sleep in a warm blanket.

The winter in the south is more difficult than the winter in the north. A damp cold presses on the body, making it difficult for people to do anything.

Xiao Yuhe thought of this, Jiaohao's eyes were completely closed, lying on the soft animal skin was really very comfortable.

Duan Shubai's upper body was shirtless, and he walked home steaming all over. The high-intensity training made drops of sweat condense on his honey-colored muscles. After rubbing his face with a towel, he went into the bathroom and took a cold shower.

"The general is back!" Qiu Ran whispered.

"Where is Yuhe?"

"Young master is asleep."

After Duan Shubai changed into clean clothes, he went upstairs to see Xiao Yuhe. When he opened the door, he saw his lover who wrapped himself up like a silkworm baby, and the corners of his mouth couldn't stop Living up, he walked over and sat down by the bed. Surrounded by heavy surroundings, Xiao Yu and his palm-sized melon-seeded face were exposed. His snow-white skin seemed thin and translucent, like the frost formed on the leaves outside. , the beautiful eyelashes are long and curled, and the small nose slowly exhales a sweet breath.

The cinnabar mole between the eyebrows was as red as a bright red bean, and Duan Shubai thought he was like a milk bun filled with red bean stuffing under this layer of wrapping.

"Sleeping again, little slob."

When I saw Xiao Yuhe recently, he was always sleeping, and there may be reasons for the sleepiness of pregnancy. On the other hand, Duan Shubai guessed whether his Bai Pangpang had entered A state of hibernation.

"Husband, you're back?" Xiao Yuhe, who had slept around for a while, opened his eyes and saw Duan Shubai who was guarding him, and immediately smiled brightly at him.

"Well, I've been back for a while."

Xiao Yuhe moved in the quilt, unwilling to come out, opened his eyes wide, and looked at Duan Shubai with watery eyes: "I'm hungry and want to eat."

Those innocent eyes In the big eyes, it is only written brightly: Come and feed me! Come and feed me!

It's so comfortable to curl up in the bed, he doesn't even want to eat. In front of the servants, Mr. Jiaojiao is willing to get out of the bed and eat a meal by himself. If Duan Shubai is here, he will just lie on the bed and wait. The other party fed them spoon by spoon, and the whole person was as lazy as a sleeping pig.

It was the first time Duan Shubai served a pregnant woman, he thought that pregnant women all over the world would look like this when they were pregnant, and they were lazily unwilling to move at all. He felt sorry for Xiao Yuhe who was pregnant with the child, so he naturally indulged him in anything, not just for a day Want to stay in bed at night? Can. Don't you just want him to feed? Can. Don't you just want him to help you take a bath? It's okay ...

anything is fine, Duan Shubai is willing to do all kinds of services for him, Xiao Yuhe just needs to lie on the bed moaning, and Duan Shubai indulges without limit, which makes Xiao Yuhe a little bit more pampered lazy trend.

The more motionless you are, the easier it is to get sleepy. When you get sleepy, you lose energy, and when you lose energy, you don't want to move, falling into an endless loop.

After feeding Xiao Yuhe, Duan Shubai took off his coat and lay down under the quilt, hugged the plump Bai Pangpang into his arms, pushed his clothes away with his warm palms, and sneaked into it majestically. close contact.

"Take your hand away a little, it makes me itchy." The

waist is a sensitive place, and when the fingers that came in suddenly touched it, Xiao Yuhe avoided it like an electric shock, "Let me touch it, is the child obedient today?" "

The child slept with me all day."

Duan Shubai touched his swollen belly as he wished, "Yuhe, do you think our child will be like you or me?"

Xiao Yuhe obediently He rubbed his belly, squinted his eyes to enjoy it, and after a while, murmured: "...It's better to be like me."

Although Duan Shubai also hoped that the child would look like Xiao Yuhe, but these words came from Xiao Yuhe's mouth , why does he feel uncomfortable, "???? Why, you hate your husband so much."

"You are too tall."

Duan Shubai nodded thoughtfully: "That's right, if you give birth to a long It looks like my twins, that picture—um...actually not bad, our child is always the best."

Xiao Yu and Pu Chi laughed until their stomachs hurt from laughing, they looked like Duan Shuang'er who looks like you, hahahaha, "Shuang'er who looks like you, can you still marry in the future?...But if you think about it carefully, it's okay, at least we don't have to worry about our children being bullied in the future."

"Say Maybe he can still snatch a husband back!"

Xiao Yuhe became happier the more he thought about it, "The son-in-law who snatched back should be a scholar-type, our son forces him to kneel down every day... Tell him not to dare to go east To the west..."

"..." Duan Shubai was a little speechless, raised his eyebrows slightly, and glanced at Xiao Yuhe, who was smiling and cheerful: "Did you ask Qiu Ran to give you the speech book again?"

"Your name is Yan Li. I really know how to write scripts. That "Consort" is very interesting. Do you know what the content is? It is about a royal twin who is brave and good at fighting. He can also be a general. He can fight. The son-in-law ..."

Duan Shubai: ...

he doesn't even bother with such fluffy stories, but the people here have never read a few novels, and they are fascinated by some simple stories.

Xiao Yuhe said a lot like shaking beans when he was excited, but Duan Shubai had no choice but to listen obediently.

"I heard that you were the one who asked people to write novels, Husband, you really have a vision!"

Duan Shubai: ...

He didn't want this kind of vision.

He was a little sad to find out that Yuhe's family's child-raising life was to eat, sleep and obey the script. The child in his stomach, at a young age, was forced to bear these things that did not meet his age, and he didn't know what it would look like. child.

Duan Shubai decided to save the child, and every day before going to bed, he read a piece of military literature and various black-bellied principles to Xiao Yuhe's stomach. His child must not be brainwashed by love and love novels before he was born.

The north wind is howling in winter, and the end of the new year is approaching. This year, the weather is beautiful, and every household in Xinyang City has inexhaustible surplus food. The fat pigs that have been raised for a long time are finally slaughtered in large quantities one after another. The pigs in the slaughterhouse are crying. There was a lot of noise, bacon was hung everywhere, and the smell of meat wafted in the air.

The beasts in autumn and winter are fat and strong, so Duan Shubai asked people to organize a hunting group, and everyone went to the mountains to hunt in groups. If you act together in a group, you will not be afraid of wolves and beasts. The residents of Xinyang City are brave enough to follow General Duan's team up the mountain with knives to pick up leaks.

Not only is there no shortage of food, but there is also meat to eat. Although the cold wind is raging this winter, everyone in Xinyang City feels warm inside.

It's been a good year!

Duan Shubai's canteen is no longer open to the outside world. He organized people to open the West Market in the west of the city, which is a farmers' market. The chickens, ducks, fish and other livestock in the chicken farm are sold here for residents to buy and sell. . The small vegetables grown by each family can also be bought and sold in the market. Those who are good at growing radishes can grow radishes, and those who are good at growing cabbage can grow cabbage. It is very easy to change the taste at home. Just take it to the West Market for trading. .

"The general sent someone to distribute porridge over there! Let's get a bowl quickly."

"Distribute porridge? What kind of porridge."

"Laba porridge, it is said that it is the Laba Festival."

"Drink this porridge, and you will be blessed throughout the year. "

"Really? I'll go get a bowl too."

After Laba is the New Year, every household in Xinyang City is very happy.

Xiao Yuhe received a reply letter from his mother, in which his mother clearly promised to come, but the weather is cold and it is not easy to travel, and he will not travel until the beginning of next spring. Xiao Yuhe smiled, he hadn't seen his mother for more than half a year, and he was very happy to hear that his mother was well and would come back next year.

Many of the soldiers from the north also began to write letters and send them home. It is very meaningful to some people. They learned to write. This is the first letter they wrote by themselves. When their family members meet, they will be very surprised. . Some people stated in the letter that they wanted to bring their families over and settle in Yangzhou together.

With a strong atmosphere of reunion and joy, the sky began to snow in bursts, which was very beautiful. After one night, the world was covered with a layer of silver, and the snowflakes were fluttering outside. , stay at home lazily, like a bug.

But Duan Shubai can't pamper him like before and let him do whatever he wants. He was persuaded by experienced wives that it is best for pregnant twins to go out every day, so as to facilitate the delivery. If they stay at home like Xiao Yuhe all day long, they are most likely to have dystocia... Yes, Duan Shubai broke out in a cold sweat, he couldn't let Xiao Yu and Lazy stay at home as pigs, dragging his own Bai Pangpang out for several laps every day at fixed times.

Xiao Yuhe was reluctant at first, but was forced out by Duan Shubai. The pregnant woman had a bad temper and bit Duan Shubai several times before he finally dragged her out for a walk.

"I won't eat, I won't leave, get out!"

"You're too annoying, I don't want to go out! " "Be

good, Yuhe, listen to your husband."

Xiao Yuhe, who was pregnant, became sensitive, explosive and irritable. Duan Shubai could only coax him from the sidelines. Fortunately, Xiao Yu and his temper came and went quickly. After returning to his senses, he knew that he didn't care about Duan Shubai. After losing his temper, he would look at his husband with distressed tears, "I don't know why, I can't control my temper."

Duan Shubai has always been infinitely patient with him, "I don't blame you, they are all children in my stomach Toss you."

"Come on, my husband will take you to see the snow scene."

Duan Shubai helped Xiao Yuhe fully armed, put on a thick cloak coat, hat, gloves, etc., and then went out outside the house with a round lump in his arms. Turning around, a small path opened outside the house, Duan Shubai supported Xiao Yuhe to stroll along the path.

After a snowfall, the world is completely white, with icicles hanging from the eaves, Duan Shubai broke an ice thorn and it fell down, it was crystal clear, Xiao Yuhe looked at the novelty, and even wanted to touch it , Duan Shubai put his hands aside, "You are afraid of the cold, you can only look at it, not touch it."

"If you don't touch it, don't touch it, husband, I want to make a snowman!"

"Aren't you afraid of the cold? What kind of snowman do you want to build?"

"You Come on, I'll watch you do it." Xiao Yuhe looked at him with great anticipation in high spirits.

Duan Shubai: "..."

He really wanted to ask Xiao Yuhe: Do you still remember the clay figurine I made for you back then?