Chapter 169

The full moon hangs in the sky, and in the vast and boundless desert, the wind blows up the sand.

A fine horse was galloping on the sand, its hooves passing by in the dust, and the sound of breaking wind was endless. A tall man was riding on the horse, his long hair was simply tied behind his head, and his appearance was handsome and sharp.

Like the sharpest blade in the desert.

Duan Shaorong galloped around briskly on horseback, and when he returned to the tent, he opened the wine bag in his hand neatly, raised his head and took a sip of the strong wine. were also set on fire.

He wiped his mouth casually.

With a few drops of wine stains on the neckline, Duan Shaorong jumped off the horse, and after a dull sound, he landed firmly on the ground, and the soldiers in the camp greeted him.

Holding the wine bag, he gulped and drank a few more sips.

The branches were burning in the fire, and the splashing sparks were like simple fireworks, floating upward in the dark night leisurely, and then it disappeared with a series of crackling noises.

Around the white tents, there are many bright fires at night, and meat is grilled on top of the fires, and the aroma of the roasted beef and mutton is wafting around.

Duan Shaorong took the wine bag in his hand, sat down casually by the fire, bent one leg, put his hands on his knees, raised his head and took another sip of strong wine.

The moonlight behind me is blue, and the moonlight is sprinkled on the continuous desert peaks, and the sand and dust raised pass by one after another.

The mutton on the fire pile, the fat that flowed down fell into the fire, making a sizzling sound, opposite to the sound, there was a burst of craving meat aroma.

"Jiang Zhenchuan, you are good at craftsmanship. You are not a general, but you can still sell roast lamb in the capital."

The man who was roasting mutton next to the fire paused for a moment. He was wearing light armor and had a young and handsome face. Even though he was roasting mutton at this time, his power should not be underestimated. Looking at Duan Shaorong, he said : "His Royal Highness, can you give me a sip of wine?"

Duan Shaorong glared at him, and said lazily, "Is there anyone in this world who can grab a drink from me?"

"Dream."

Jiang Zhenchuan He snorted, "Your Majesty and Your Majesty really look alike."

Duan Shaorong drank his wine and looked at the mighty full moon in the sky. Under such a night sky, it seemed as if the moon was right above your head, within reach of your hand.

He couldn't help raising his hand, and looking over like this, his hand seemed to be in the full moon.

Duan Shaorong slowly swallowed the wine in his mouth, thinking that Jiang Zhenchuan really has his own knack for roasting mutton, he was hungry when he smelled it, his phoenix eyes couldn't help but sweep over the sizzling mutton, and then looked at the handsome man in front of him on the man.

He said, "Jiang Zhenchuan, do you know that we could almost be brothers."

"Really?" Jiang Zhenchuan's face was calm and unwavering, he fiddled with the roasted whole lamb in his hand, brushed another layer of oil on it, and the body of the lamb was roasted The meat is charred on the outside and tender on the inside, and the meat that keeps floating out makes people salivate.

"Your Highness can praise his subordinates, that's naturally—"

Duan Shaorong interrupted him and said: "Father wanted to adopt you as a foster son."

"Your Majesty's kindness to me is as great as a mountain—"

"But I don't agree!! I I don't want to be brothers with someone like you." Duan Shaorong hugged his chest and snorted, pouring a handful of cumin on it.

Jiang Zhenchuan was in a hurry to save his roasted whole lamb, "Your Highness, there are too many."

"My Highness has a strong taste." Duan Shaorong rubbed his nose, and he sneezed several times due to choking.

Jiang Zhenchuan looked at the man in front of him who was choked by him with a smile, and saw that he was handsome and extraordinary, and he was brave and good at fighting like His Majesty when he was young. He was only twenty years old, and he was already called the God of War by the people.

It's just that sometimes, he's a little childish, has a bad temper, and is difficult to serve.

Jiang Zhenchuan took the roasted mutton off the fire, put it on the spread oiled paper, cut off the best piece of meat with a dagger, and handed it to Duan Shaorong who was beside him.

Duan Shaorong reluctantly took the meat in his hand with disgusted eyes, "Come and try your handicraft."

In fact, he was already so greedy.

Over the years, Jiang Zhenchuan has gotten used to his inconsistency.

Duan Shaorong quickly took a few bites, "Actually think about it now, let's be brothers with you... We have been brothers for a long time after we have been born and died all these years.

" It is a great honor for my subordinates." Jiang Zhenchuan smiled softly.

His expression is elegant, at this moment, he doesn't look like a general, but more like a military strategist planning strategies in the camp.

Duan Shaorong ticked his little finger at him, "Then I will barely recognize you as a brother."

Duan Shaorong was very proud of himself, anyway, he would never call the other party "brother", even though all these years, under the care of the other party, he has already acquiesced up to this point.

Jiang Zhenchuan smiled, he had already seen the pride in Duan Shaorong's eyes.

With his right hand, he took out a wooden box with orchid patterns from his sleeve, rubbed the box gently with his eyes, and remembered the person who gave it to him...

The sharp-eyed Duan Shaorong saw the treasure box in his hand that he couldn't put it down, and sarcastically said: "Hey, I took out your treasure box again. What's in it? It was given by my sweetheart? Is it the little girl from Jia'an, or Qiao Ling?" Your little

Shuanger ?" Jiang Zhenchuan smiled sweetly, and said in a gentle voice: "He is in Yangcheng."

Duan Shaorong was curious, and really wanted to know who the other party's sweetheart was, he rubbed his face, and joked: "But I Look at the poor carpentry workmanship of this box, it must not be the girl who was born in a wealthy family... Tsk tsk, could it be that you are okay with that?" "Baby dear

? The girl is waiting for you to go back and marry her at home?"

Jiang Zhenchuan said with a half-smile He glanced at Duan Shaorong, "I don't have baby relatives, but Your Highness..."

Duan Shaorong waved his hand at him, "You don't need to say more..."

He finished the mutton in three mouthfuls, and threw his head upside down. Lying on the ground, with his arms behind his head, his phoenix eyes looked at the faint moonlight high above, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

He unwrapped an old sachet at his waist, and wrapped his fingers around the yellow tassels on the sachet.

Jiang Zhenchuan lowered his head and continued to burn the meat, smelling the smell of meat in the air, but Duan Shaorong couldn't smell it anymore.

After a long time, Jiang Zhenchuan heard the people around him softly say, "Go back to Beijing in three days."

Hearing his words, Jiang Zhenchuan froze for a moment, then the corners of his mouth slightly curved, "His Highness has already decided?"

Duan Shaorong closed his eyes Closing his eyes, he uttered those three words like a strong man, "Go back."

He has been out for almost ten years...

"Jiang Zhenchuan, do you want to go back with His Highness?"

Jiang Zhenchuan nodded: "Naturally."

Duan Shaorong sighed, went to sit next to Jiang Zhenchuan, and patted Jiang Zhenchuan's shoulder, "I'm afraid I won't have a chance to come out this time when I go back."

Jiang Zhenchuan said with a smile Glancing at him, Duan Shaorong couldn't hold back, and punched him between the eyebrows: "Knowing that you can still leave after being knighted, don't look at me with such eyes, I deserve a beating.

" You can practice your hands and feet with His Highness..."

"No, His Highness is not in the mood to fight now."

"Na Zhenchuan congratulates His Highness the Crown Prince on his wedding in advance."

"If you say it again, I will really beat you."

Three days later, Duan Shaorong Returning to the capital with the soldiers and horses, the capital of Qian Kingdom is the former Xinyang City.

His Royal Highness, the Prince of War God, who was famous all over the world, came back, and countless people gathered on both sides of the road, hoping to catch a glimpse of His Royal Highness.

Soldiers with long guns stood beside them, and men on high horses led the way. Under the yellow banners fluttering high, drums were beating. There was thunder in people's ears.

In the teahouse on the second floor, someone pushed open the curtain and kept looking out.

"My lord, let's rest for a while, Your Highness and they won't be here until later." The

young man in white shook his head, his clear eyes were staring at the stone slab in the middle of the wide road, he couldn't bear to blink, for fear of missing something .

Knowing that the man was coming back, Sun Ruozheng went out early.

After waiting all morning in vain, I finally heard the news.

He had heard the sound of drums a long time ago, but he hadn't seen anyone yet. He rubbed his brows, his body was a little tired, he didn't sleep all night last night, he lit a red candle, sat under the lamp, and stared at the box of letters in a daze.

Thinking of the strong font on the letter paper, her beautiful and fair cheeks couldn't help being stained with a blush.

The sound of hooves was getting closer.

The young man in white stood by the window of the high-rise building, and gently pushed open the bamboo curtain. The weeping willows on the opposite road were fluttering in the wind. Soon, a man in battle armor passed by under the catkins. Under the silver armor, with just one glance -

he recognized that person.

Duan Shaorong rode a white horse, crossed the stone bridge, bypassed the willows, and headed all the way towards the palace. When he passed by an attic, he suddenly felt something in his heart. Looking back, he bumped into the constantly flipping bamboo curtains on the tall building.

The corners of his mouth curled up slightly.