Chapter 112 Letter

The two gossiped for a while, regardless of previous suspicions, and finally remembered their son Xiao Tuantuan who had been left behind.

Xiao Tuantuan had already woken up from his afternoon nap. After waking up, he saw that his two fathers were not there. The little guy didn't panic at all. He rolled over and crawled over the soft bed cleanly, enjoying himself very much.

When Duan Shubai and Xiao Yuhe came in, what they saw was the little chubby who was giggling to himself.

It is a child's nature to be full of curiosity about this strange world. If other children's children are only 10% curious, then this little chubby man named Duan Shaorong has a full 10% curiosity in his body.

Not only did he eat a lot, but he was also active. He crawled around and played with a handful of Xiao Yuhe's jade pendant. The jade pendant probably fell from Xiao Yuhe's body. The young master accidentally fell and fell.

Xiao Tuantuan imitated Duan Shubai's action of leading him to catch fish before. Xiao Zhuozhao scooped and scooped the jade pendant on the soft bed for a while, but he couldn't see the fish. Hissing slipped from the corner of his mouth, as if thinking of something delicious, Xiao Tuantuan laughed very loudly.

Xiao Yuhe wondered: "I heard from my mother that children like to cling to adults when they are young. Look at our children, how come they are not clingy at all. The two fathers are gone, and they are still having so much fun alone.

" Our children are born to entertain themselves." Duan Shubai joked, walked over to pick up the little fat man, and wanted to take the jade pendant in his hand, but the little fat man refused.

"Yeah? Mmmmm."

Duan Shubai stroked the sparse hair on Xiao Tuantuan's head, and said to Xiao Yuhe, "Be prepared for this jade pendant, it's probably about to break."

Xiao Yuhe With a chuckle, "Your son is a prodigal son. I never thought of returning everything if the things fell into his hands."

"Before the little guy is sensible, put away all those precious jade ornaments of yours."

"What? The imposing general can't afford to support our prodigal son?"

Duan Shubai looked at him with a funny look, "I'm afraid You yourself are so distressed that you can't sleep at night."

"The jade cup that was smashed during the meal, tsk tsk, I really should show you my painful face at that time with a mirror."

Xiao Yuhe refused to admit it, "I have No? I'm very generous to your son."

Although Xiao Yuhe didn't admit it, he still looked into Xiao Tuantuan's eyes and said to him in a gentle tone, "Tuantuan, feel sorry for Daddy, and don't fall down in the future. Can you make some things? Such a jade pendant can buy you many, many things..."

Xiao Tuantuan opened his innocent eyes wide, not understanding, "Eh?"

Duan Shubai held back his laugh, "No matter how much you talk to him, He can't understand at this moment."

"He's almost one year old, why can't he understand, Xiao Tuantuan, you understand what dad means, right?"

"Huh?" A trace of saliva slipped from the corner of Xiao Tuantuan's mouth, holding the Send the pendant to your mouth.

Xiao Yuhe: "..." It's

not for you to eat, but for you to cherish it!

Duan Shubai stopped Xiao Tuantuan's hand while laughing, "Look, he's so small, how can he understand what you mean?"

After speaking, Duan Shubai triumphantly went to see Xiao Tuantuan who knew nothing, "Really, Tuantuan?"

Xiao Tuantuan smiled at everyone, "Ah, huh."

Hearing Duan Shubai's laughter and Xiao Tuantuan's humming, Xiao Yuhe became angry from embarrassment: "Why are you laughing, I don't know which fool was talking to my belly every day when I was pregnant? He is now I don't understand, can I understand it when I'm in my stomach?"

Duan Shubai rubbed his nose and pondered, "Maybe he understood it then, but he forgot it now.

" You're sophistrying." Xiao Yuhe took the fat son from Duan Shubai's hand angrily, and said Xiao Tuantuan was fat, but in fact he was wronged, he had a big frame, a lot of flesh, and was round and round, and when he smiled, he showed two small white teeth , is a very lovable child.

"Be careful, the fat son is getting fat again."

"I'll just hug him for a while, and you'll be the one to hug him later. You said he's only less than one year old, why is he so skinny in human arms?"

"Only active is smart Ah, get ready to go back in the carriage, by the way, take Xiao Tuantuan first, it will be convenient for a while, so as not to draw a landscape painting on your clothes later, this painting also has its own water sound." The

two took The child returned home in a carriage, back to the mansion, Ma Shuqin and several other relatives came over, Xiao Yuhe threw the balls to Duan Shubai, went to receive the guests by himself, and then went to the back to check the preparations for the evening banquet.

Ma Shuqin still doesn't let go of her beloved little grandson as soon as she hugs her beloved little grandson, and it's extremely rare to hold Xiao Tuantuan.

"Let's wait a few more days and we'll be one year old. What can we get when we draw lots?"

"Huh?

" Child, while kissing Xiao Tuantuan's face.

Someone nearby was feeding Tuantuan.

As long as there is something to eat, Xiao Tuan Tuan has always been willing to hug and love, without any resistance, and will interact with you intimately.

Duan Shubai saw that he had learned to "beg for food" at such a young age, and couldn't help laughing at Xiao Yuhe, wondering if he didn't eat well during the early pregnancy, As a result, Xiao Tuantuan was hungry when he was born.

"Tell me about you. I'm still a doctor. I don't even know the baby is in my stomach. I almost want to lose the fat in my stomach. Look how hungry my son is, so greedy."

Xiao Yuhe couldn't help but rolled his eyes, "It's you who made the child eat more, and now you're the one who laughed at the child's gluttony, you finished the sentence by yourself.

" Father Xiao, looking at your child, I can imagine what you looked like when you were a child!" At

night, the family reunited and had a meal, talking and laughing at Yanyan, Ma Shuqin was very happy today, talking to Xiao Yuhe about receiving a letter The letter from Xiao Yu and his uncle, Ma Shuqin's younger brother, said that everyone in their Ma family is well and they are now settling down in Changyangpo.

Ma Shuqin's younger brother, Ma Chongjin, was kicked out of the house by the Ma family in order to marry a Shuang'er and disobeyed the family's orders. A wealthy businessman from Xiyuan established a chamber of commerce by himself, but the successors of the Ma family's main family were incapable of managing it. The huge family business declined and was eroded by others.

The Ma family had nowhere to go, so they had to go to Ma Chongjin who had been expelled from the house. After all, they were still related by blood, and Ma Chongjin took in the Ma family.

After finding out that her sister Ma Shuqin had married her nephew Xiao Yuhe to Yangzhou, she finally sent a letter and contact was restored.

"You don't know how happy mother is today. Your uncle is fine now. Mother wrote him a reply letter, saying that you, the jade baby from back then, are now a father. Do you want to write a reply letter too and ask someone to ask you tomorrow?" Send it, how much your uncle spoiled you when you were young..."

"Oh, I don't know if your uncle gave birth to you a little cousin."

Xiao Yuhe replied with a smile: "Mother, you can write a letter to your uncle and ask."

"This letter comes and goes . It will take another month or two."

"..."

Xiao Yu and his mother and son were talking to each other, while Duan Shubai ate and drank with Xiao Tuantuan and his son, chatting with Xiao Yu and his son from time to time. Say a few words.

After the meal, Duan Shubai asked someone to prepare fireworks in the city, hugged Xiao Pangdun, and the couple stood next to each other to watch the fiery trees and silver flowers in full bloom in the sky.

Xiao Tuantuan squeezed between the two of them, with his head up, his plump cheeks on both sides were plump, as if he had two small balls in his mouth, and his big purple grape-like eyes were chasing the fireworks in full bloom in the sky.

Xiao Yuhe looked at the fireworks with clear eyes for a while, then turned his head to look at Duan Shubai's profile, Duan Shubai was holding Xiao Tuantuan at this time, and Xiao Tuantuan's plump little butt was sitting on his hand, from Xiao Yuhe's Looking at it from an angle, you can just see the similar profiles of the big and the small.

A resolute and handsome man with a plump little face bulging out of two balls of fat, both of them were looking at the fireworks in the sky with a serious expression, Xiao Yuhe couldn't help laughing in his heart, the father and son were really alike.

In a few days, the little guy will be one year old, and the birthday party will be prepared. It is a miracle to say that last year, it was still a lump of meat in his stomach, and now he has grown into a stocky little boy who can press his chest. Fat pier...

After the child's birthday banquet, Xiao Yuhe knew that Duan Shubai was going to go on an expedition. In addition to driving the pirates out of Yangzhou, he also wanted to recover the continuous islands in the southern sea area of ​​Yangzhou, and go to fight with the group of borrowers. And the foreign islanders who live here are negotiating. After this trip, I don't know how long it will take to come back.

Duan Shubai deliberately chose to leave on the day after Tuantuan's first birthday banquet, just to celebrate Xiao Tuantuan's birthday.

The day of parting was imminent, and the two seemed to have a tacit understanding, and neither of them mentioned it.