Chapter 81 Take the bait

Is this a showman?

Duan Shu's white eyes were condensed into a straight line, and he looked at Xiao Yuhe with dangerous eyes. After all, he was so disgusted by his beloved, even if he knew that the other party was deliberately acting, he still couldn't let it go. The tender flesh on both cheeks stretched out like bat wings, and scolded with a smile: "The little fox is so naughty."

Xiao Yuhe's eyes were full of smiles, and his eyes were curved like a pair of small crescents. palm, trying to break it apart, "Let me go."

Duan Shubai didn't let him go, and deliberately moved closer to him, letting him smell his arms, arms and wrists, Xiao Yuhe backed up with his neck up, Duan Shubai Yue Yue leaned forward, and asked in a low tone: "Do you smell it, does it stink?"

Xiao Yuhe hooked Duan Shubai's neck with a smile, kissed him on the lips, and comforted him: "It doesn't stink, a little It doesn't stink."

Duan Shubai pressed the back of his head and deepened the kiss, "How dare you despise my husband in the future?"

"In order to come back to see you, this general took good care of himself, and you dare to despise me. "

Xiao Yuhe shook his head, "I don't dislike it, I don't dislike it, my husband, I don't dislike you even after rolling around in the mud."

Duan Shu let out a laugh, stepped into the bathtub, and played around. Heartbroken, he scooped up a handful of water and poured it on Xiao Yuhe, who yelled "Ah" and ran away.

"You bastard."

Xiao Yuhe picked up his wet trouser legs, used superb positioning to touch Duan Shubai's back, picked up a bamboo spoon, filled it with water, and poured it on Duan Shubai's head in retaliation.

Duan Shubai had anticipated his actions a long time ago, in order to make his little husband happy, he honestly pretended to be a potted plant and obediently received several pots of water.

Xiao Yuhe was having fun, picked up his sleeves, and didn't care that his elaborate dress was already half wet, he walked over to help Duan Shubai pull the wet long hair back, his white fingers fell on the honey-colored shoulders, Xiao Yu Yu He massaged all the way down, and wiped some oil on Duan Shubai's chest muscles.

"Husband, I found that you have turned white." Compared with the time when you

swam in the water in May and June, when you went into the water every day, your skin was a few degrees darker than ripe rice husks, but now it is much darker than that. Honey is lighter in color.

"Really?" Duan Shubai didn't care much about his skin color, "Maybe it's because autumn and winter have turned white."

Xiao Yuhe held his hair in a bunch and lifted it up, and sniffed at the nape of his neck. Shu Bai moved away uncomfortably, "What are you doing? What does it smell like? Let me tell you, there is really no other smell on my body. You can smell it... probably only smell the fishy smell of the river, haha , you may feel that your husband has become a salted fish."

"Are you looking for the smell of salted fish? You have to smell it closer."

Xiao Yuhe smiled and clapped his hands away, "What kind of smell are you looking for? It suddenly occurred to me to find out if you smell of makeup. In the past few months, many people have sent you a bunch of beauties."

"For example, the sister of the chief of Jiuli, the number one beauty in Lanqian ..."

Duan Shubai laughed when he heard the words: "Really? Then why didn't I see anyone."

"You still want to see someone? Dreaming!" Xiao Yuhe snorted lightly from his nose, "This young master has already This bunch of beauties are sent to the breeding farm to chase ducklings, it is said that a certain general surnamed Duan likes watching beauties chase ducklings the most."

"Yes, yes, this general likes watching beauties chase ducklings, especially a certain beauty surnamed Xiao , wearing a small yellow dress, holding a bamboo pole and twisting his buttocks, shaking his buttocks, looking at the back of the general, he was fascinated, and seeing each other every day is like three autumns."

"You!" Xiao Meiren, who can chase ducks, pinched General Duan's chest angrily.

Duan Shubai seized the opportunity to pat the little beauty's buttocks, and said with a smile, "Little jealous husband."

"What's wrong with me being a little jealous husband?"

"It's nothing, I just think you're sending someone to a breeding farm It's not good either, just ask people to throw it away wherever they come from, and say that the general will not take it."

"Of course I will ask people to send away those who are willing to leave, and those who are stubborn and refuse to leave, just obediently chase the ducks away."

"There is no one who will not stay on the ground under the eyes of this general. Yuhe, let me teach you. You just find two soldiers and lift her out of Xinyang City with both hands and feet. If she dares to come back, then lift her up again." , if you still don't want to go, then go to the military training camp, get up early for training, run and leap in the morning, and feed the horses and firewood in the afternoon to serve the wild boars—"

Xiao Yuhe was choked, this method is even more excessive. "After all, they are women and twins."

Duan Shubai said indifferently: "What about daughters and twins? Both women and men are human beings. After physical training, they are also qualified laborers. Our Xinyang The city has always been short of people."

Xiao Yuhe thought to himself: They came here to serve a certain general with sex, who wants to be a qualified labor force.

Of course Xiao Yuhe didn't say these words, he was afraid that Duan Shubai would reply casually: Serve me? It is the same as serving a wild boar or a horse.

Xiao Yuhe: The difference is huge.

"Let's drive them all out of Xinyang City tomorrow, lest I get upset watching it, hmph, let's see if anyone dares to send some little beauties over here in the future."

Duan Shubai poured a spoonful of water on his shoulders, "You It's long overdue."

Xiao Yu and Du Xin, he also wanted to deal with it in the same way, but his mother hugged him and advised him not to act according to his temper. If he didn't handle it properly, it would hurt the harmony between husband and wife.

"Yuhe, you are the lord of Shubai. What do people say about you if you drive those women away like this?"

"People say that you are jealous and can't tolerate others, which is harmful to your reputation."

"Now Shubai treats you well. What if, over time, he listens to the gossip outside and has a gap with you?"

Xiao Yuhe felt more and more uncomfortable as he thought about it, and angrily threw a towel on Duan Shubai's shoulder, "Then where are you in Yunzhou? There are other people who are not behind my back, I heard that the Yunzhou girl is fair and beautiful..."

Duan Shubai took a bath, and Xiao Yuhe, who was restless, asked a trivial question for most of the day, and pulled out the towel Wiping his forehead, he didn't comfort Xiao Yuhe with his mouth at this time, instead he said something cheap: "What if I really have one?"

Xiao Yuhe heard his rhetorical question, blocked his breath in his throat, and spoke coldly. Coldly said: "If you have no intentions, I will give up."

"If you dare to have second intentions, I will take Xiao Tuantuan and leave, anyway, there are other women Shuang'er who will give birth to you." Xiao Yuhe said in a strong tone, But her voice couldn't stop being hoarse, and her round eyes that didn't want to blink were glazed with water.

Duan Shubai heard the change in his tone, and secretly scolded himself for making a cheap joke, hurriedly stood up and coaxed him, "I was just talking nonsense, dear Yuhe, how could I have other people, my family Yuhe is number one in the world Great beauty, except for Xiao beauty, I don't like others."

"Really?" Xiao Yuhe looked at him fixedly.

Duan Shubai nodded sharply: "Of course it's true. Besides, the husband at home is too fierce, and he always said that he would take the child away. This general is afraid of guilt, so how dare he find other women."

After he finished speaking, he imitated the scholar on the stage and made a gesture of "little students are afraid of being afraid", successfully making Xiao Yuhe laugh.

Seeing him laughing, Duan Shubai laughed too, walked out of the tub, took out a dry towel and hastily wiped off the water on his body, picked Xiao Yuhe up by the waist with all his strength, hugged him and turned to the other side canopy bed.

Xiao Yuhe hugged his neck tightly, "What are you doing ?

" He gave him a shot, "Hey, go there and kneel down, just once." The room was surrounded by smoked charcoal fire, it was not cold, Xiao Yuhe half pushed, half pushed, Ruxue's legs knelt on the white jade blanket, and his upper body lay on the silk quilt, Just follow Duan Shubai's meaning. 

Duan Shubai said it was only once, but after this one time, the previous bath was useless. He hugged the trembling little husband, and the two of them sat back in the bathtub and took a bath. In the bathtub that accommodated several people, Xiao Yuhe, whose body was trembling, was pushed into the water and bullied again. When he came out of the water, Xiao Yuhe was too tired to open his eyes, Duan Shubai helped him get dressed, and the two of them took a nap on the bed together. 

After Xiao Yueqing finished washing the dust, she changed into new clothes, which were still red, and she had a delicate silver hairpin of crabapple flowers on her hair. She stood in the yard and looked around. Did not stop her. In the lotus pond in front, there are still a few dead lotuses, and the gray-yellow lotus leaves stand there gracefully. In such a cold wind, it adds a little poetic flavor. When I walked in, I saw a few red spots at the bottom of the pond. small fish. A little further across the lotus pond, across the sparkling water and jagged rockery and green pavilions, and hidden by several big trees, is an exquisite small wooden building.

"This lotus pond was dug by our general himself for Madam. Madam likes lotus..."

"The general is so kind to Madam."

"That's natural."

, These huge boxes are all things that Duan Shubai brought back from the two states of Yunyuan, including Cordyceps sinensis, matsutake, ginseng, ganoderma from Yunzhou... and various other precious medicinal materials, and there are also specially brought back Xiao Yueqing had never seen such a large piece of uncut emerald, agate and jade.

And several jade craftsmen brought back, specially used to make jade ornaments for the general's wife.

"The general also brought back a piece of fresh bear's paw, and Lao Li hurriedly disposed of it for the evening."

...

"Yueqing, what are you looking at?"

Xiao Yueqing walked carelessly, bumping into the second lady who came to look for her, " Mother, let me just take a look." The

second lady smiled gently and touched her daughter's hand, "Yueqing, I have wronged you."

They came all the way from Xuanzhou, and they already knew how powerful Duan Shubai is now. The four southern states of Yun, Yang, Yuan, and Xuan are all under the jurisdiction of General Duan. He can almost be regarded as the leader of one-third of the world. They came from the north, so they naturally know the situation of the north and the south. The general uses his soldiers like a god, and his soldiers are brave and invincible. They may climb up in a few years...

If his daughter is with him, then they will not be...

The smile on the second lady's face becomes more and more gentle, thinking of Ma Shuqin's proud face today. On her face, her smile became a little ferocious. One day, she would trample Ma Shuqin under her feet.

"You and that General Duan..."

Xiao Yueqing thought of the handsome man who held Xiao Yuhe in her arms, and her cheeks blushed immediately. She hesitated and said, "Mother, I think that general seems to like Yuhe's cousin very much."

"Men love beauty, Xiao Yuhe, that seductive little fox, can naturally please General Duan because of his appearance, but this kind of liking is superficial, and you are different."

"When General Duan fell in love with you at first sight, I wished I could Immediately ask the emperor to marry you, have you forgotten? You are the woman he loves the most. For a man, what he can't get is always the best. Just now at the door, General Duan stopped at you several times. I still remember you." The

second lady took out the handkerchief and stuffed it into the palm of her daughter's hand, "You, take the initiative, cast a bait, and the fish will automatically take the bait."