Chapter 127 Strange

The continuous mountain fire burned up to the sky, and a puff of thick smoke seemed to cover the whole world. The sound of wind, fire, shouts, howling ghosts and wolves, and the shrill sound were mixed in the raging fire, making the raging fire burn more fiercely.

The fire burned for three days and three nights.

The city was burned down, the village was burned down, the houses were burned down, and people...all were burned down.

Duan Shubai took a few steps forward, he stepped on a thick layer of black ash, squatted down, grabbed a handful of ash, as if he could still feel the scorching heat left on it.

It was hot to the touch.

The soldiers carried out one corpse after another.

"There are a few corpses over there, and there are also over there."

"General, there are a group of corpses over there, tied up there, and burned alive like that."

"There are still corpses over there."

The charred corpses Carried out one after another and placed side by side, more and more dead bodies were carried out. If the burnt unrecognizable corpses were piled up together, it would be enough to form a mountain of corpses.

Knowing that they could not defeat Duan Shubai's army, the pirates took a destructive measure when they retreated to the island by boat.

Destroy villages, cities, mountains, and clans.

They poured oil everywhere and set fire to the mountain. They tied the helpless old people and women together and burned them to death. They set fire to the houses and burned the grain...the weeds all over the mountain were burned up without any hesitation.

The pirates burned everything they couldn't take with them.

Leave Duan Shubai a dead city.

Corpses, souls who died in vain.

Yongning is no longer peaceful.

"That's it... burned out?"

"God damn it, are these pirates still human?"

"Father! Mom! That's my mother, that's my mother, you are not allowed to touch her!"

...

"The pirates Before leaving, they killed people everywhere in Yongning City. They took knives, hacked anyone they saw, and raped women... After ruining people, they tied them here, lit a fire and burned them alive. You see, This head, I saw the knife up and down with my own eyes, just that one, my father died here."

"After the pirates started setting fire, I ran all the way to the beach, my clothes were burnt, luckily I jumped into the sea ""

"I saw a lot of people died in the sea."

"There are still some who didn't have time to jump, they were already smothered to death by the thick smoke."

...

Shan Chen's eyes were red, and he followed the soldiers to carry the charcoal into black charcoal His eye sockets became more and more red, and something gathered in his eyes, making him unable to see clearly what was in front of him.

.He rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand, there was ash on the back of his hand, and a strong stinging pleasure came from his eyes .

Shan Chen once thought that the half-shipload of gold that was burned in that fire was the most precious thing he had ever seen destroyed by fire, but he did not expect that after a few days -

he saw something more precious melted in the fire For fly ash.

The atmosphere was oppressive, and everyone's breathing seemed to be blocked.

Duan Shubai's heart was heavy, this was the first time he saw such a tragic scene, if the tragedy caused by the fighting between the two fighters would make people feel tragic and admirable, but the tragedy caused by the unilateral massacre in front of him, that would only It will arouse the deepest anger in the heart.

Clean up the wreckage with the soldiers. After thousands of bones were cleared, they were buried one by one. "Changle, you ask someone to count the survivors one by one, give them seeds and food, and let them take them to rebuild their homes.

" Let's build the city in another place, far away from here, and don't touch their pain."

"Let these dead, too, rest here."

"We will avenge you." After saying this, Duan Shubai's eyes grew brighter As sharp as a knife, Zhang Changle also shuddered, with infinite hatred in his eyes.

These pirates are animals that are not as good as pigs and dogs.

Duan Shubai closed his eyes, then opened them with a cold smile, "I will let Shan Chen and Shao Yongqing come to see me, and three days later, we will come to fight with them at sea. They think they can rest easy if they escape to sea. ? Dreaming!"

Zhang Changle nodded heavily.

"Let me go, let me go." A little boy with an immature voice broke free from the soldier's hand, ran up to Duan Shubai and knelt down in front of Duan Shubai as nimbly as a rabbit, "General, please accept me, I want to join the army, I want to I want to fight the war, I want to kill the pirates!"

Duan Shubai looked at the little boy in front of him, the boy was not as tall as his thighs, he was only about six or seven years old from the outside, skinny, wearing gray and black clothes, and the skin on his face was almost black Like a charcoal, only the large whites of the eyes beside the two pupils on his charcoal-like face showed that he was still a living person.

Two soldiers came and tried to take him away, and the little boy struggled.

Duan Shubai said, "Let him go."

The little boy came out from the soldier's arms, and when he heard Duan Shubai's words, he said happily, "General, have you agreed to accept me?"

Duan Shubai knelt down, looked at the little boy, looked him in the eyes, "What's your name?"

"Ji Zhenchuan."

"How old are you, where are your family members?"

"Seven years old, my family members are all dead, and now I'm the only one left."

Duan Shubai wiped the bruises on his face for him Hui, "I want to kill pirates, aren't you afraid?"

"Of course not! I want to avenge my parents, grandma, and sister!"

"You have the courage, and you will be able to comfort your family in the underworld."

"General, you accept Leave me alone, right? I want to go kill pirates with you. I know where they fled. They went to Anxian Island. I have been to that place, and I know how to get there! Accept me! "

Duan Shubai said: "I didn't say I would accept you, you are too young to be on the battlefield."

Ji Zhenchuan was anxious, "Although I am small, I am very strong, and I can use a knife—"

"Don't worry, I didn't say I would accept you, but I also didn't say I wouldn't accept you. Although you are still young, this general sees a bright future for you. How about this? Are you literate?"

Ji Zhenchuan nodded , "A little bit."

"Then I'll let someone teach you the art of war and martial arts."

Ji Zhenchuan's eyes lit up, "Is this how I can go into battle and kill the enemy."

Duan Shubai nodded, "But that will have to wait a few years "

"But I want to kill pirates now!"

Duan Shubai patted his head: "If you don't have patience and perseverance, you can't kill the enemy if you go to the battlefield on a whim."

On Anxian Island.

There were several times more people on Anxian Island than usual, and several patrol ships stayed on the coast. Tutan took people to count the treasures and food brought from Yangzhou, and Kanmel looked at the items he handed over. The clerk said with satisfaction: "There is so much food, even if we live on the island for four or five years, it will be fine."

"Life on this island is really happy." Offering him a few twins gave Kanmel a taste of excitement and freshness.

"Burn, burn, burn, burn those Yangzhou people to death."

"Tutan, you have done a good job."

"The Yangzhou people don't have ships, they can't attack the island, and they will be broken when they touch it ." Our small fishing boat, our Jusha, can smash them all!"

"After Myron returns to the empire and brings the warriors of the empire, this prince will crush their land."

Cammel put his arms around Mrs. Carrie , biting the beauty's red lips, "Those twin babies, you still have to help me tune-teach-tune."

Mrs. Jiali smiled charmingly, "Prince, don't you worry about my ability? "

Our spies have arrived in Yangzhou a long time ago."

"It is said that there is a general Duan in Yangzhou, who caused our people to flee in a hurry. , which one is more powerful?"

Mrs. Carrie's beautiful eyes said, "Of course the prince is more powerful."

Kanmel squinted his eyes in satisfaction, enjoying the beauty's massage.

"Prince, there is a boat, a boat is approaching the island!"

"Yangzhou's boat, Yangzhou's boat

is coming!" A guard reported from outside, and Cammel opened his eyes, hugged Mrs. Jiali and smiled triumphantly, "These stupid Yangzhou people really want to kill themselves. The prince didn't take the initiative to provoke them, and they even sent them to the door in person."

"When my fleet beats them to pieces, they will know how powerful our Luxor Empire is." The

guard hesitated for a while, and then said: " Prince, we saw His Royal Highness Myron's ship in Yangzhou's fleet..." A

thunderbolt exploded above Kanmel's head, "What, how is this possible!"

Cen Xin is the sailor under Duan Shubai's command , he led the sailors on the Luxor Empire special warship that was stolen from Myron last time.

Anxian Island has discovered these provocative sea ships, and has sent a fleet out to meet them. Colonel Lancelot of the Luxor Empire set off with the ship.

Although Myron's warship has been improved by their Yangzhou craftsmen, it is still very different from their original ship. Cen Xin said: "This ship is quite interesting."

The soldier next to Cen Xin said: "Boss, you said they built When two boats bump into each other, who is stronger ?" "

Didn't Myron say that his boat is extremely hard?"

"Hey, go and collide with their boat, and you will know who is stronger?"

Cen Xin and others People driving the ships of the Luxor Empire and their ships of the Luxor Empire provoked together.

"Awesome, their ship is really strong!"

"Captain Cen, the general has given instructions to retreat."

"Okay, let's turn eastward!"

Colonel Lancelow, who led the fleet to battle, was very excited, "Did you see that, the enemy retreated, hurry up, hurry up, and capture these humble slaves!"

Major Marin next to Lancelow said, "Their ship, It seems strange, let's stop chasing."

"Isn't it just a copy of our boat, look at their fake boat, how can it compare with our real boat."

"Hurry up, go up and give them a good look."

Duan Shu, Bai Danchen, Shao Yongqing and others were ambushing on several other ships. The ships of Cen Xin and others came and separated from the left and right, revealing a large wave of enemy warships that followed.

Duan Shubai asked Shao Yongqing, "Is it possible to hit here?" The

sharpshooter Shao Yongqing nodded.

"Okay, fire!"