Chapter 87 Family Law

"Yuhe, you..."

Xiao Yuhe hugged him tightly, buried his head on his shoulder, Duan Shubai recovered from his stupefaction, and hugged him in his arms regardless of other things , unable to speak for a long time.

After a long time, Xiao Yuhe said with a hoarse voice: "Husband, I said the other day, if you dare to have second thoughts, I will take Xiao Tuantuan and leave... But I found that I can't do it at all."

"I can't do without You."

"If you like—"

Duan Shubai closed his eyes when he heard the words, took a deep breath, let go of Xiao Yuhe, supported his shoulders with both hands, and lowered his body slightly. Looking at each other with parallel eyes, he made a silent movement on Xiao Yuhe's lips, and said to himself: "Yuhe, as I said before, my heart is very small, and I can only pretend to be one of you. The one I love the most is you, I only want you as my husband in this life, and I don't want to marry other women."

Xiao Yuhe lowered his head halfway, his long eyelashes blinked feebly, and the originally proud young man's eyes appeared. Inferiority and cowardice: "But I am a twin, and I may only have one child for you in this life. They say that you are an ambitious general. Now you are in charge of the four states, and you may take that position in the future. I will be your My lord, I should help you spread your branches and leaves, and you will have more children and more blessings."

Duan Shubai raised his eyebrows: "They said they said, do you remember what I said?"

"How many times have I said that I You are the only one."

"Do you remember what they said? Do you forget what I said?"

"Xiao Yuhe, you don't believe me, believe them?"

Xiao Yuhe was left speechless by his series of rhetorical questions. After a while, he said in a low voice: "We have been married for less than two years now, so naturally we are still inseparable. When you get old, you get tired of looking at me, and there are other gorgeous beauties around you, and you are seduced by others, so you don't want me."

"In this world, there are so many men who become prosperous and abandon their wretched wives, and you see them a lot in the capital."

"And—" Xiao Yuhe said angrily, "You didn't like Shuang'er in the first place."

It turned out that his Jia Yuhe still had such thoughts in his heart, and he should be praised for his sense of crisis, Duan Shubai hugged his chest and said : "Do you like me?"

"Yes."

"Do you think the man you like is the kind of scumbag who abandons his husband and son?"

"What is a scumbag?"

"A man who is like scum."

"..."

" So, are you insulting your husband's personality, or are you looking down on yourself?"

Now that he talked about this matter openly and honestly, Duan Shubai came to discuss it with him, so that his little husband would not be alone. "Yes, I didn't like Shuang'er before, but I don't necessarily like women."

"I've been in love with one person in my life, that little Shuang'er named Xiao Yuhe."

Xiao Yuhe was stunned . After a while, he stammered: "Then, what about that cousin?"

Duan Shubai said with a cold face, "Are you talking about Xiao Yueqing's mother and daughter? These two mothers and daughters have already been kicked out of the house by me, don't you Plead for them, I didn't break their necks in front of you when they spread rumors and made troubles, I already gave face."

"Rumors and troubles?"

Duan Shubai nodded, "It's all fake, don't believe a word."

"Then you stand in the pavilion with her, you..."

"We have nothing, why didn't you come over to listen to it yourself that day, or I can appreciate the domineering look of your husband cursing and trying to seduce your cousin's little slut."

"Really, really?" Xiao Yuhe almost bit his own tongue, and finally couldn't help but smiled softly. Pale, smiling and looking very weak.

"Think about it with your little head. What they said is full of loopholes. Could it be true?"

Actually, when you think about it carefully, it is really unlikely that his husband fell in love with Xiao Yueqing at first sight. His eyes were all about himself, but he still cared about what they said, "at the gate, their eyes stopped on Xiao Yueqing".

Looking back on that day, he didn't have the slightest impression of this matter. Most of Duan Shubai's eyes stopped on him, Xiao Yuhe, and he glanced at the people around him a few times. If he doesn't care, then he still cares about the second and third wives.

On the day of the wedding, my husband ignored him, but I didn't see that he was obsessed with any woman day and night. If there was such a thing, he, the person next to the pillow, should have discovered it a long time ago, and he needs someone to remind him. And... just as he looked like in Yangcheng, he wanted to be alone for the rest of his life.

It is true that he was petty and jealous, and he followed the advice of others.

They made up such words to deceive him... If he believed their words and was successfully persuaded by them, her husband was also successfully seduced by Xiao Yueqing.

What a great idea.

After thinking clearly, Xiao Yu said kindly: "How could she be like this, she robbed my jade when she was a child, and now she wants to rob my husband."

"She snatched your jade when she was a child?"

"Well, the jade was broken later, and I was seriously ill. I mentioned it to you before."

Duan Shubai hugged him into his arms and stroked his back, "And The reason for this? If I had known, I would kick her again that day to vent my anger on you."

Xiao Yuhe smiled, hugged Duan Shubai's neck again, and apologized: "Husband, I misunderstood you."

Duan Shubai nodded in satisfaction, patted his head, and continued: "You, you, although you are thinner, you have a lot of worries hidden in your stomach, and you are secretive, and you are not willing to take the initiative to tell your husband."

" You said that you are afraid that I will despise you when you get old, but you have to think about it. If you are old, will your husband not grow old? Your husband is several years older than you. We will grow old together. Don't dislike each other. With your face, I reckon you won't get tired of it in dozens or hundreds of years."

Xiao Yuhe nodded obediently in his arms.

Duan Shubai curled his lips into a smile, and combed his black hair, "And what other people said, you just listen to what other people say about spreading branches and leaves, prospering and prospering, recruiting talents and concubines, your husband never takes this matter too seriously. Even if I, Duan Shubai, die, I won't do their business."

Xiao Yuhe covered his mouth with his hand, "What nonsense, we have Tuan Tuan."

"Yes, I've always thought that if we have a Tuantuan That's enough, of course, if we can add another Yuanyuan in the future, it must be me and my family."

"Yeah." Xiao Yuhe nodded happily.

Duan Shubai gently hugged him and coaxed him: "My husband has said so much, have you untied your knot?"

"Yeah." Xiao Yuhe nodded three times.

"In the future, if you have any worries or misunderstandings, tell your husband directly, okay? Don't be alone and say nothing. You are happy on the surface, but depressed in private. After listening to the doctor's words, your husband will feel very sad, and blame yourself for not being aware of your thoughts. "

"Yeah." Xiao Yuhe pursed his lips and smiled, leaning sweetly in his arms.

"Okay, that's enough about our relationship, now let's talk about other things."

Xiao Yuhe was puzzled: "What?"

Duan Shubai put away the smile on his face and put on a stern face, He said solemnly and calmly: "I declare in advance that during the three days when you were in a coma, I have arrested and interrogated some disgusting people in the mansion and in the outer city. I know what I should know, and I know what I shouldn't know." I also know what you did, and Qiu Ran has already exposed you."

Xiao Yuhe was even more puzzled, "What did I do?"

"First, have you been in charge of the house during the few months I have been away ?" "" "Take care of it

."

Duan Shubai snorted, Xiao Yuhe felt guilty when he saw it, Duan Shubai looked at Xiao Yuhe jokingly: "Have you taken care of it? Why do I look at the newly built couple at home?" This yard is totally not in line with your liking, and I won't talk about some other decorations. When we discussed it, didn't you think so? The house you live in is built in a way you don't like, do you know it? Really? Did you make the decision? Do all the servants in the mansion know each other? Do they regard you as the highest master?"

"This is my Duan Shubai's general's mansion. After I leave, you, my husband, will be the head of the house. Everyone in the family The next decision is up to you, you have the highest decision-making power, but you have shown the aura of being the head of the family, forgive your husband for being lame, I don't see much for the time being."

Xiao Yuhe was guilty of being said, and explained: " My mother is here, she is better at taking care of these things..."

Duan Shubai slightly hooked his lips, "So you just act as a shopkeeper who let go, have enough time to mourn the spring and autumn, and also treat yourself as a young man who insists on writing new words?"

Xiao Yuhe dissatisfied: "You I am to you——"

Duan Shubai interrupted him mercilessly, "I know you miss me, and all you think about is me. My husband is very touched, but the touch is the touch, and you have to take some responsibilities."

"I'm not Treat you like a canary in the mansion."

"Oh." Xiao Yuhe lowered his head.

"Second, you are the general's wife, not a doormat. Your husband is the owner of Xinyang City. Can you not let you walk sideways in the city? There are rumors slandering you in the city. I have left someone for you, captains. I also recognize you, why don't you ask someone to curb the source, to show the confidence of your general's wife, don't they dare to say something about you? There are maids at home who dare to say bad things in front of you, just drive them away Why do you want to be angry?"

"What made you shrink back? What about that arrogant Mr. Xiao?"

Xiao Yuhe lowered his head, thought for a long time, and finally said: "I'm afraid Husband, you are too kind to me. I am afraid that if I do something wrong, you will not like me and treat me so well."

"So you become anxious about gain and loss, and stumbling around in doing things? Adding a side Someone told me that I would change my mind when I saw something wrong with you, so you are timid?"

Xiao Yu nodded like a mute.

"Silly thing, be more confident, and trust your husband more. My family's Yuhe is doing well. My husband will not change his mind when he is infatuated. You can also let go of things and don't run away. If you are dissatisfied, you can tell yourself, and your husband will be dissatisfied with you." Speak it out, there will be no misunderstanding if many things are clarified, and my husband will not dislike you because you have done something wrong, let's not keep our worries in our stomachs, okay?"

Xiao Yuhe nodded in a dizzy state, but his body relaxed for a while, as if a burden that weighed heavily on him had been thrown down. .

Duan Shubai saw that the depression in the person in his arms was swept away, he smiled in his heart, and put the fat, oh no, Xiao Yuhe, who was already white and thin in his arms, back on the bed, and Xiao Yuhe lay on the bed. On the bed, she looked at him suspiciously.

Duan Shubai stood by the bed with his chest folded, looked down at Xiao Yuhe, and said in a relaxed tone: "Okay, I've finished asking, and you've done it honestly. Now the evidence is convincing, the state owns the law, and our family has family rules. If you are not a good master, this general will fine you twenty sticks, Xiao Yuhe, do you admit it?"

Xiao Yuhe lay on the bed, blushed, and asked curiously: "Are you going to hit me with that army stick? Duan Shu smiled mysteriously on

his white face, turned around and took out a long and thin stick from the table, pointed at the object in his hand with his chin, "hit this."

"Are you ready to be tortured? Lift up the obscene pants by yourself Open."

"Are you really going to hit me? I just woke up after being unconscious for a few days... my body is weak..." Xiao Yuhe said pitifully, the fox's eyes were foggy, and he looked like a pitiful little cub.

Duan Shubai tapped on the head of the bed with a stick: "I have stayed by your side for three days without sleep and served you with food and drink. I know how your health is."

"It is only at this time that you can grow your memory. How dare you distrust your husband next time?"

"My dear boy, do you want me to do it myself?"

Xiao Yuhe bit his lip, blushing, and did it honestly, the white and tender skin exposed outside was blown to pieces by the wind. It was chilly, he buried his face in the pillow, he made a mistake, he should be punished! He gritted his teeth and said angrily: "You want to fight fast."

"It's started."

A stick fell, and there was a crisp sound, Xiao Yuhe gasped, tears came out of his eyes, the pain was excruciating, it was really a hit.

"Count by yourself."

"One, two, three, four, pain, five..., eighteen, nineteen, twenty." The

previously cold place became hot, Xiao Yu and Pain burst into tears, her husband was still cold Feeling embarrassed and aggrieved, this was the first time he had been spanked.

Duan Shubai himself knew it well, the beatings were all skin wounds, the pain would only last for a while, and it would be fine in a few days, this little thing should also have a longer memory this time.

After beating, he blew on the thin stick, "This stick is good. It witnessed our family's first family law. I will keep it as a family heirloom in the future. Let it be placed in the room. I have to find it for him." Put it on a shelf, hey, let me think about it, I remember that there is a shelf for swords in the weapon hall, which is very good..."

"You dare!"

Duan Shubai looked for medicine to apply to him, Xiao Yu and his teary eyes were full of tears. It hurt for a while, and after the medicine was finished, Xiao Yuhe turned his face completely, pulled up the quilt to cover his face, smashed the jar and said angrily: "I don't like you now, you dare to hit me, you still hit me Ass, you go, I don't want to see you now, you spank my ass..."

"If you don't spank your ass, where will you hit? You are all over the body, and there is still some meat left."

"Get out, get out with your stick , I don't want to listen to you."