Chapter 71 Kidnap

According to the calculation of the time, the Allied Forces of the Three States have already started to act. I wonder when the news from the capital will reach here? Whether it is successful or not, the north is doomed to chaos. Sun Zhixin himself is not a supporter of imperial power. To put it bluntly, no one wants to continue to support this imperial dynasty except the pedantic. The world has smoothed the spirit. Even if he was mixed in the sewage, if one day the tank holding the sewage was smashed, he would be happy to see it.

He waited and watched the changes in Xuanzhou.

Those in power in several other states also kept silent, and those who hoarded money and food continued to hoard money and food, waiting to expand their territory afterwards.

It's not surprising that they want to do something with the three-headed bird in front of them. Isn't this a good time to fish in troubled waters?

Thinking of this, Sun Zhi said in his heart: "General Duan, since you intend to suppress bandits for the people, I will naturally cooperate."

Duan Shubai and him drank a glass of wine, looked at each other and smiled.

The next day, Duan Shubai sent people back to contact Xinyang City, and then took Xiao Yuhe around several major cities in Xuanzhou to fulfill his previous promise, while preparing the warship, eating, drinking and entertaining.

Xiao Yuhe couldn't hold back, and bought a lot of jade here, "When can I go to Yunzhou, the jade produced there is the best jade, I want to buy a lot of rough stones, and create a jade for our group. Let him play with the jade set."

"My mother said that jade has spirituality and is the most important thing to support people. When I was a child——"

Duan Shubai said with a smile: "You must have brought a lot of jade when you were young."

Xiao Yu and Diandian "I also like jade now. I don't have jade on me. I'm not used to it yet."

Duan Shubai squeezed his face, "Little jade beauty."

Xiao Yuhe suddenly remembered a regrettable thing, "When I was a child, I used to like a jade bracelet the most, and I wore it on my wrist every day. Once, the jade bracelet broke and I fell seriously ill... ..."

Duan Shubai's gaze paused, he pulled him into his arms, and said softly, "How did the jade bracelet break?

" I mentioned it to me all of a sudden."

"I've been wearing jade for a long time, and I've got in touch with you."

"Maybe."

Taishou Sun allocated a thousand Xuanzhou sailors to them, and Duan Shubai himself called five hundred people over. The one thousand Xuanzhou soldiers of Sun Taishou were led by a small coach named Lu Kangtai. They had no interest in sending troops to suppress bandits, their morale was low, and there were complaints in the team.

"The group in Shisan Shuidao are obviously not small-time thieves. They are well-trained, no less than the general army. I heard that they were originally officers and soldiers. It's for money."

"It's the money from those merchants that was robbed, not ours. Those passing merchants hoarded their goods, sold them from north to south, and made a lot of money. How about it?"

"That's right, why go head-to-head with them."

...

Before this, the sailors in Xuanzhou had gone to suppress the bandits several times, but they all returned without success. There is no benefit at all, even if they are temporarily repelled, the group of "flexible" water bandits will immediately resurface, and they can't be cleared up after suppression, why bother. As the saying goes, there are only three things to do, and after several times without results, they naturally lost the motivation to continue doing "stupid things", and they all took out signs saying "It's none of your business and hang it high" on their chests.

What made Lu Kang even more dissatisfied was that the group of them still listened to the words of the team leader Shan Chen from Yangzhou. It was a dream that this little skinny monkey wanted to command a group of "elite soldiers" among them.

"This guy named Shan Chen, is he here to joke with us? Hahahaha."

"Can he go into the water? Don't let fish eat this small body."

"Small body is good, this body is too light, sure I can't sink, haha."

Lu Kangtai led a group of soldiers who refused to accept discipline, in fact, Shan Chen didn't bother to control them, the general said, as long as Xuanzhou soldiers participated in the "bandit suppression" operation, as for how to participate? There is no requirement for that. To do it with real knives and guns is to participate, and to "wave the flag" is also to participate.

They are proficient at suppressing bandits, and they don't need too many troops at all. Naturally, dexterity comes first in small-scale operations.

Shan Chen and others made a battle plan, first pretending to be a merchant ship, and first giving a big gift to the Xuanzhou water bandits.

"Master Lu leads people to guard the rear, and when we repel the enemy, you go forward and take them."

Lu Kang hugged his chest too, sneered in private, and said, "Then we will wait for the good news." See what you do Being played around by that group of water bandits.

Shan Chen prepared three luxurious "cargo ships", and the greasy-faced merchants and honest crew members were all neatly prepared. Boxes of eye-catching "gold, silver and jewels" were carried into the cabin, and the whole ship was shining golden. It is very arrogant at first glance, especially rich, and there is almost a flag hanging: "Come and grab me!"

Of course, except for the few boxes in the hand, which are treasures that the general's wife rented out on friendship, the goods in the follow-up treasure boxes are all Fake, the boxes are full of people.

In this way, three cargo ships loaded with cargo set off from Yangzhou with great fanfare along the way.

Not long after, the news that a group of stupid cargo ships from Yangzhou were about to cross the border was known to the water bandits from Yuanzhou.

"Yangzhou people also want to come here to do business? I wonder if they have prepared their road money for the men?"

"There is a road toll when crossing the land, and naturally you have to pay the road money when crossing our waterway."

"Brother Song, We have looked at them from a distance, this group of people are very fat, and they are all wearing silk and satin. I saw those boxes of treasures, open them, and they are all worth thousands of gold.

" Eyes like a treasure hunting mouse, you are absolutely right, they are all treasures."

"Brother Song, if our vote wins, Brother Hao will not promote you to be promoted and make a fortune hehehehe..."

"Brother Song" straightened his sleeves, He lowered his head and smiled, "Xiaoqi, let's go tonight, and we'll do a big one."

"Let those Yangzhou people know your reputation!" In the

evening, three cargo ships were leisurely and having fun in the water. As we move forward, lanterns of various colors are hung around the huge hull, illuminating the water of the river in colorful, rippling water waves, and the colorful divine light reflected is really going to compare with the moon in the sky, in a desolate and dark night. , it can be said to be extremely conspicuous.

Driving into a dark corner, the three ships were quickly surrounded by rows of large and small boats.

The surrounding atmosphere is very quiet, only the sound of the waves of the river.

This group of water bandits had long been used to this kind of thing, they threw the rope neatly, and boarded the boat with a rope ladder.

The few people who probed jumped into An Mi's cargo ship.

Xiao Qi, who was watching quietly on the boat, wondered, "Why haven't you responded yet?"

According to the past practice, when bandits boarded the boat to rob, these merchants who had never seen the world were all scared and screamed.

"There is a Lianjiazi on board!"

"Our people were knocked unconscious!"

Song Ge spat and said in a sharp tone, "No wonder this group of people dared to sail the boat without fear. It turned out that they were prepared."

"We found a group So what if someone who knows martial arts protects you? If you pass by a man, you have to leave a layer of skin."

"Surrender honestly, and we will leave some rations for you. If you are not honest, don't blame the man for being rude."

" Brothers, keep throwing dragon hooks, control the hull, and shoot arrows!"

"A group of potbellied merchants want to turn the world upside down—"

Brother Song's words fell, and there was a loud "bang" from the water surface. It was the "mast" on the cargo ship that fell and hammered on their small boat like an awl, chipping and smashing the boat, and their men fell into the water.

Bang bang bang, this long pole is still controllable, and it swayed left and right, but with just a few hits, it smashed several boats.

On the head of the pole, there is a heavy black iron cone, just like a whack-a-mole, every hammer is accurate, their boats are densely packed, and there are dragon hooks clinging to pull all the boats tightly, and there is nowhere to hide.

There were a few more bang bang bangs, and the boat shattered and people fell.

"Damn it, this is a warship! We've been fucked."

"This group of people are fake businessmen!"

"Fire rockets!"

"Light it up!"

A string of rockets flew onto the cargo ship and went out after a while. These three cargo ships were all coated with a layer of fire-resistant paint, which was freshly painted. An open flame would have to burn on it for at least a long time before the hull could be ignited.

"The boat is leaking, the boat is leaking, someone is digging the boat in the water!"

"The boat is going to sink!!!!" "

Brother Song, the water is leaking!"

, dived into the water again.

When Lu Kangtai and his group came over slowly, what they saw was such a scene of casting a net to catch fish, oh no, it was a scene of casting a net to catch people, one fishing net went down, and several water bandits were caught.

Yangzhou soldiers were very enthusiastic when they saw them: "You are here, let's kidnap people together!"

"???"

"!!!!"

"Kidnapping?

" Sit in rows and throw them into the cabin.

Lu Kangtai stared dumbfounded at the two Yangzhou soldiers on the water, surrounded by a water bandit, and slapped him with a wooden plank, knocking him out, and the people on the boat quickly responded and dragged the knocked out water bandit onto the boat.

The division of labor is clear, uniform and orderly.

Be good, why do I think you are more like water bandits...