Chapter 27 Relocation

The thin man was named Ma Xiaoliu, tall and thin, with black eyes that were slender, his eyeballs rolled around as soon as he got into the carriage, and he smiled obsequiously: "Mr. It's full, let's go quickly."

The soldier driving the carriage was about to grow big, and the two aunts hadn't finished their business, and a skinny guy came out again, and the three of them didn't know how to get stiff.

"This..." The soldier turned around and was surprised to find that the two aunts who were fighting like life and death enemies just now were not fighting for a position, and said angrily, "I'll wait for the next one." "Me too." On the

car Everyone shrank back, showing disgust, as if they didn't want to offend the plague god, and made a big space for Ma Xiaoliu.

Everyone in Qingshui Village knows that Ma Xiaoliu is a well-known bum in the village. He sneaks around all day long and does nothing good. This person has no taboos, he doesn't pick anything, a girl of sixteen or seventeen wants to talk and take advantage of a few words, and an old lady and aunt in her 30s and 40s can also touch her chest lustfully. No one dared to approach him.

There is a daughter-in-law in his family. Like him, she is a thin, tall and poor woman. She married Ma Xiaoliu in order to eat. Although Ma Xiaoliu is a mixed person, his parents died. For him to squander, plus he has an elder with the same surname to take care of him in Qingshui Village, the woman's family was so poor that she sold it to Ma Xiaoliu's family like a daughter.

This marriage was arranged by Ma Xiaoliu's elders for him. His second master hoped that Xiaoliu's son would be more responsible when he married a daughter-in-law, and that a daughter-in-law would take care of him so that his nephew wouldn't mess around in the village.

But Ma Xiaoliu's daughter-in-law, Zhang Lihua, is weak-tempered, scolded and beaten, and last year she was kicked by Ma Xiaoliu and had a miscarriage of a child. How could she control Ma Xiaoliu? Take care of your nephew.

A group of people from Qingshui Village came to Xinyang City with the carriage, and saw the wide roads. They were all surprised, "A year ago, this place was a wilderness full of weeds. It 's a small city."

"A lot of fields, you can see that they have planted a lot of things on the hills."

"I saw sweet potatoes piled up there!"

Soldiers with weapons patrolled the streets from time to time, and the village names saw Looking at the soldiers with cold weapons, they couldn't help trembling and fearing. When the patrolling soldier saw them, he smiled and said, "I'm here to participate in the food tasting meeting. Go there."

Ma Xiaoliu followed the team to Xinyang On the streets in the northeast of the city, along the way, people also introduced the situation of Xinyang City, such as how many acres of land near Xinyang City, wooden buildings in the city, and group breeding farms. It is said... as long as you live in Xinyang If you are in the city, you will never go hungry, and ah, there is meat to eat. Ma Xiaoliu has sharp eyes, and he caught a glimpse of the scene of driving dozens of ducks by the stream.

This duck is really fat.

I really want to catch one and come over to have a mouthful.

At this moment, a thick-haired wild boar rampaged into the street, swaying on the wide avenue, the pig's trotters ran fast, and its body weighed several hundred kilograms, scared the whole group of Qingshui Village out of their wits. You know wild boars, yes Their threats are not much different from tigers, and wild boars can kill people alive.

"The wild boar has come out, get out of the way, and be careful not to bump into people."

"This wild boar is too fierce."

"Go and call someone."

"Who is it? I saw brother Liang Feng, this is a sow , pull him over and be docile."

"Brother Liang Feng still trains pigs? Why are there male and female?"

"You don't understand this. If it's a boar , you must not let him come over, or the pig

will go crazy."

What are you talking about, a little bastard!" The

two shrugged.

Over there, Duan Shubai happened to bring someone back from training, and bumped head-on into a speeding big sow. He cooperated with two soldiers to control the wild boar. Duan Shubai looked at the struggling and howling wild boar with his chin resting. Said: "No more, this pig is wild and unruly, just send it to the cafeteria, and give the brothers extra meals today."

"Okay, this wild pork is better than the pigs raised."

Duan Shubai smiled Laughing, he caught a glimpse of Liang Feng who had arrived, and joked: "If I knew Liang Feng was here, I wouldn't have shot." Liang Feng

said depressedly: "General, you are laughing at me too."

Duan Shubai patted his back comfortingly. Shoulder.

A group of people in Qingshui Village in the distance saw the tall and handsome man who was able to control the wild boar that was out of control with just his hands. However, he overthrew Heifeng stronghold effortlessly and beheaded two thieves with just one shot. His reputation is indeed well-deserved. Judging by the soldiers under his hands, they are all strong and strong. Staying in Xinyang City, It must be safe.

Thinking of Brother Cai Bing's words just now, some people's minds became active.

Moving to Xinyang City, dividing the land and housing, and being able to be protected by someone, is actually...not bad.

When Ma Xiaoliu saw this scene, he didn't think about anything else. All his attention was attracted by the wild boar. The soldier who led the way said that there would be meat occasionally. The big wild boar, how long can he eat it alone.

Sweet potatoes don't appeal to him, he's greedy for meat.

They were taken to the street of the food tasting conference. There were cages of steamed sweet potatoes, two large iron pans were still frying sweet potato fries, and there was a bone soup next to it, and the soft sweet potato vermicelli melted on the bones. In the soup, don't mention how fragrant it is.

Even Ma Xiaoliu, who just said that sweet potatoes do not attract him, was also attracted by the bursts of aroma in front of him. This is deep-fried, like their farm, who would be willing to use deep-fried things, the crispy and crispy taste is simply delicious. People can't wait to eat it with their tongues. The crispy skin and sticky sour plum powder are appetizing and greasy. It's sour, sweet and crispy. It's an unbelievable taste when mixed together.

After eating a bunch of sweet potato fries, I want to serve another sweet potato powder, fragrant bone soup, silky vermicelli, there are still a lot of minced meat floating on the bone soup, mixed with a spoonful or two of shallots, this taste is not to mention how exciting Taste buds, Ma Xiaoliu wanted to drink the whole bowl of soup, not even a little bit of minced meat, in fact, they finished the soup.

Some big eaters even ordered two or three bowls, and the cook who cooked noodles for them warned: "If you can't finish eating and waste, you are not allowed to leave, and you will be dragged to work on the mountain."

"You can eat as much as you want. You are not allowed to take too much, you can only eat here."

"Take it back to your family? No, you can let your family come over to eat."

Ma Xiaoliu's eyeballs rolled around, and no one who was as cunning as he was. Few, things of a feather flock together, and people are divided into groups. He can see through the same thoughts at a glance. He has already caught a glimpse of several buddies hiding dried vermicelli and steamed sweet potatoes in their wide sleeves. , The roadside is full of food, so what if they take a little.

Anyway, not all of them are free to try.

Ma Xiaoliu didn't take any action, because he heard that people living in Xinyang City can eat these things freely every day... There is a more convenient way, why bother to use another.

Su Gang, the captain of the reform-through-labor team who was watching the patrol over there, was originally a minion under Qin Haizhu, but now he has reformed himself. General Duan arranged for them to supervise the order of the tasting meeting. They must strictly implement it and never let it go. Any petty thieves,

"What's hiding in your sleeve?" Su Gang caught a thieves.

"You have eaten so much, and you still eat and take?"

Su Gang found several sweet potatoes from the man, as well as the money bag that the man stole from the crowd in disorder, "Drag away, drag it to the mountain Go to work."

"Thank you, Lord Jun." The owner of the lost purse was grateful to Dade, and there was a mixed bag of good and bad people at the food tasting meeting. In addition to the villagers in the surrounding villages of Yangcheng, there were also residents of the old Yangcheng. These residents were much more beautiful than the villagers. With a money bag, it is inevitable that people will be targeted.

Su Gang scratched his head: Actually, I'm not a military master, I'm just the head of a labor camp prisoner, but...it feels so good to be thanked.

Su Gang's expression was awe-inspiring, and his eyes became sharper, not letting anyone who caused trouble.

Ma Xiaoliu patted his chest, luckily I haven't started to act yet.

After eating and drinking with the team, he planned to relocate to Xinyang City when he returned home. There are many people in Qingshui Village who have the same idea as him, but not many people are actually willing to move away, and more people don't. Willing to move out of the village, the elders resettle and relocate. This is the place where their ancestors lived. How could they leave the place of their ancestors for a little favor? Ma Xiaoliu and his second master are important members of the old school.

After Ma Xiaoliu knew that his second master was unwilling to move away, he wanted to move to Xinyang City even more. As long as he went to Xinyang City, who else could control him?

Zhang Lihua cried and cried: "Xiao Liu, let's not go to Xinyang City, why don't we stay in Qingshui Village with Second Master?"

Ma Xiaoliu slapped her: "I'm going to Xinyang City to eat and drink. You have to stay in this poor village. You can stay alone!" Feeling sick, Zhang Lihua packed her things on her own, but Zhang Lihua had no choice but to follow him to Xinyang City.

Zhang Lihua was terrified. She went to Xinyang City. Without Second Master Ma, who else could she turn to to sue her? What would happen to her future?

Ma Xiaoliu and his wife lived in the wooden building provided to them by Xinyang City, and lived on the food distributed every day. Gambling together, what are you betting on? Bet on the food they received, and if they win the bet, take the food to sell in Yangcheng, earn some money and drink wine.

This little life is much happier than before. No one cares about him. If he loses a bet, he beats Zhang Lihua to vent his anger. Zhang Lihua has nowhere to redress her grievances. She was killed, and no one cared about her.

Ten days later, Ma Xiaoliu was arrested, and Liu Dong led a group of people to arrest all Ma Xiaoliu's accomplices.

Surrounded by a group of big men from the north, Ma Xiaoliu trembled: "What do you want to do?"

"The general said that our Xinyang City does not raise lazy people."

"Didn't it be agreed before? As long as you live in Xinyang We can have free food to eat in the city."

Liu Dong picked out his ears: "The premise is that you have to work, we don't support useless people, take this group of people away, and take them to the mountains to hoe the fields."

And the previous group Unlike the 200 criminals, Ma Xiaoliu and his group were lazy and slippery people. Although they were arrested and taken to the mountains, they dared not beat them because of Liu Dong.

"General, what do you think we should do?"

Duan Shubai stood aside, glanced at Ma Xiaoliu, who was like a mangy dog ​​on the ground, and sneered. He had heard of this man's reputation before. He was lazy, gambled, drank, and beat his wife. "

Aren't you officers and soldiers? You are still a general! If you dare to beat me, you are oppressing the people, and I will sue you."

Duan Shubai folded his chest and nodded: "Don't worry, I won't beat you, but you have to suffer Eat."

Duan Shubai sent people to guard Ma Xiaoliu and his group on the mountain, and the guards surrounded them, and they were not allowed to go down the mountain until they finished their work.

"Okay, if you have the skills, you all have to guard me. I just won't do it. If I go to dig the ground, I'll be the grandson."

Ma Xiaoliu and his group were in a stalemate with the guards.

The stalemate lasted until night, and they still didn't do a little work.