Chapter 53 Change

After the hundred-family banquet was over, Duan Shubai sent people to collect the leftovers on the table in an orderly manner. The leftovers on the table should not be wasted. If the city residents don't want it, he will let people buy a batch at a low price to make pig food. There are so many pigs in the pig farm, and the pigs are big during the Chinese New Year. Have a good meal and have a happy first day.

The pigs in Xinyang City are very happy, and they are all fat and strong.

Duan Shubai plans to double the size of the pig farm this year, so that people can afford meat, and the breeding of chickens, ducks and fish must also be scaled up.

In the afternoon, a high platform was set up on the square in the center of Xinyang City. First, a group of people competed in martial arts and wrestling on the high platform, which caused a lot of applause. , is adapted from the latest popular novel in Xinyang City, and Yan Li is also a special consultant to the theater troupe.

"However, that day, Concubine Liu..."

Coincidentally, on the stage, Xiao Yu and the clip of Concubine Twins that Xiao Yu and he had watched with gusto a few days ago were playing. He couldn't sit still anymore, he was not a patient watcher, Zhang Changle and the others just happened to drag him to fight for wine, the wine bug in his stomach made him feel itchy all over his body, and his thoughts flew into the wine jar.

Duan Shubai grabbed Xiao Yuhe's hand and scratched his palm. Xiao Yuhe looked at the stage without turning his head, "What's wrong?"

Duan Shubai coughed slightly, "Yuhe , you sit here and watch the play, I'll go drink with them... don't worry, I'll be back later."

Xiao Yuhe was finally willing to look at him at this moment, withdrew his hand, and took a sip of tea from the tea bowl.

"Go, go, drink less."

Duan Shubai touched his nose, smirked and didn't reply.

Xiao Yuhe snorted softly, for the sake of his recent ban on alcohol, and today's rare festive day, let his husband open his belly and drink to his heart's content for the time being.

Zhang Changle and Jiang Bai were booed by the crowd to drink bowl after bowl of wine. After Duan Shubai passed by, the two stopped arguing for a moment. The two brothers gave each other high fives and shouted that they would become generals.

"I knew I wouldn't fight with you, what's the point of drinking with you, drinking the general is the goal of my life."

"Bah, drinking with you is boring! The general is here, let's pour wine."

Duan Shubai laughed He glanced at them carefully, took the wine bowl, and drank it happily. The people around cheered: "Okay, refreshing, come again.

" When it came to the general, Duan Shubai drank another bowl with an arrogant smile, which made the atmosphere even more exciting, "Come on, let's take turns, we won't sleep tonight if we don't drink the general down!"

"Okay, I'll go first "

"I'll do it after you do it!"

"I'm going to do it too!!! I'm invincible in the drinking world."

Fu Qianxi was most excited when he saw this. Shu Bai was drunk, he must be able to let out a good breath, thinking of this, his cheeks flushed with excitement.

"Brothers, come on, I don't know how to drink, I will stand by, and when you get the general drunk, I will definitely write you a drama about a group of heroes fighting for a general!!!" booing to.

"Okay, okay, let's fight, let's fight."

"Old Yan, you must make my writing more heroic!"

Everyone rubbed their hands, obviously they were already prepared, they must unite as one, and vowed not to give up until they achieve their goals.

"You——" Duan Shubai immediately felt upset when he saw how they all treated the "enemy" in unison. Although he was not afraid of confronting them, it would be too much to push him down one by one like the last boss. It's too much, his brain is broken to be tough with them.

He rolled his eyes, pushed Liang Lei, who was watching the play, to the front, and smirked mischievously: "What's the point of getting me drunk? At this time, it's right to get him drunk. Look at what people get. In the favor of Sister Tingting, we just went shopping together holding little hands, the new big winner in life, everyone, don't let him go."

"In front of us bachelors, you are all big enemies!"

"That's right . That is, the two of you can't get away, and you take turns pouring."

A group of people chattered and poured wine to each other, the scene was extremely lively, and the wine jars were emptied one after another.

In the hidden place by the corner, a peeping eye lingered on a group of them for a moment, then slipped away without a sound.

Duan Shubai held the wine bowl, lowered his head and took a sip of the wine, turned his body slightly, looked past the corner of the wall, when he swallowed the wine in his mouth, his lips twitched, as if he gave a sneer.

After the bustling first day of the first lunar month, the atmosphere of the New Year's Festival in Xinyang City has not subsided. The relaxed and joyful atmosphere continued until the day of the Shangyuan Festival, and reached another peak on that day.

There are several large iron pots in the center of the city, cooking brown sugar and ginger water. The color of the sugar water is rich and colorful, and the color is like honey. The sweet fragrance is constantly spreading.

White-skinned glutinous rice balls stuffed with sesame seeds, peanuts, and bean paste are rolled in boiling water for a few times, and then put into a bowl of ginger syrup prepared. The soft white dumplings are soaked in sugar water. It is very attractive.

Duan Shubai asked people to cook glutinous rice balls for a day in the center of the city, and all the city residents could go and get a bowl to eat, so that everyone could have a happy reunion.

In the early morning, countless people rushed over to eat the first portion of glutinous rice balls. Since ancient times, it is always the most delicious to eat together. Eating alone at home is the most boring.

The high stage set up in the square is still singing opera and playing tunes, and everyone in the audience is holding bowls and eating sweet glutinous rice balls. The lively scene is like boiling water.

After eating a bowl of glutinous rice balls, it is time to start making lotus lanterns by yourself. General Duan said that at night, the whole city will go to the nearby river to release lotus lanterns, write down their wishes in the wicks, and pray for blessings from heaven.

The lotus lantern is only effective if you make it yourself.

Duan Shubai folded the base of the lotus lantern with cardboard, patiently, and glued the cut lotus petals up one by one. The half-finished paper lanterns in the house were destroyed again.

Duan Shubai: "..."

This is the eighth lotus lantern he made bad.

Feeling a little irritable.

Xiao Yuhe on the side laughed out loud. He was carrying a bowl of glutinous rice balls, picked up a spoon, scooped up a glutinous rice ball and fed it to Duan Shubai's mouth. Little glutinous rice balls, Xiaobai Pangpang, who was eating the sugar core in his mouth, looked at Dabai Pangpang, who was getting rounder and rounder beside him, and his irritable mood calmed down a little. He took the paper lantern materials and continued to the next one.

Xiao Yuhe couldn't help laughing when he saw how frustrated he was getting more courageous, and handed him a bowl of glutinous rice balls, persuading him, "Eat a bowl of glutinous rice balls before continuing."

Hearing this, Duan Shubai stopped what he was doing, and took the small porcelain bowl in the opponent's hand. In the porcelain bowl, there were five small glutinous rice balls squeezed together. Suck, all five glutinous rice balls rolled into the mouth, it can be said to be very generous!

After finishing a bowl of glutinous rice balls in two or three strokes, Duan Shubai devoted himself to his great career of making lamps again.

Xiao Yuhe was amused by his actions, took out several beautiful lotus lanterns that he had made by himself, and placed them in front of Duan Shubai one by one. The beautiful little lotus lanterns were more beautiful than each other.

He was really not showing off, Xiao Yuhe smiled crescent-shaped, "Don't do it, just choose one of these."

Duan Shubai took a deep breath, continued his movements, and said in a steady tone: "I will You have to put a lotus lantern to make a wish, and you are sincere when you do it yourself."

Xiao Yuhe propped his chin with his hand: "We are husband and wife, and husband and wife are one body, what I do is equivalent to what you do."

Duan Shu He raised his head in vain, and his phoenix eyes formed a line: "Yuhe, although you said that your husband is very happy, can you restrain the teasing smile on the corner of your mouth first?"

"Ahem." Xiao Yuhe Covering his lips with the back of his hand, after coughing, he looked at Duan Shubai with a serious and affectionate expression.

Duan Shubai: "..."

Please put away the smile in your eyes.

He continued to lower his head and make his ninth lotus lantern, "I don't believe it, huh! I will definitely be able to make a beautiful lotus lantern, Yuhe, as a considerate husband, he should just stay aside obediently Don't talk."

Xiao Yuhe nodded with a smile: "Okay, I won't talk, I'm a good husband who is one in a thousand."

Duan Shubai nodded seriously.

Then, the ninth fails.

Duan Shubai: "..."

Xiao Yuhe couldn't help laughing, then covered his mouth as if realizing something.

This hypocrisy is really ironic.

His beautiful lotus lantern was still placed in front of Duan Shubai.

As a genuine little husband who sticks to his husband, Xiao Yuhe said with a smile: "Husband, let me teach you how to do it."

Duan Shubai: "..."

He sighed and took a deep look at Xiao Yuhe "I'm sorry for the trouble, husband."

With Xiao Yuhe's help, Duan Shubai barely managed to make an ugly lotus lantern.

In the evening, when the sky was getting late, Duan Shubai took Xiao Yuhe and the finished lotus lanterns, and assembled a team on the east side of Xinyang City. Soldiers with weapons on both sides opened the way, and the people of the whole city went to the river to let them fly together. Lotus lamp.

"Why is the lamp you made like this?"

"Why are your petals so big?"

"You didn't do it right!"

There are a thousand strange lotus flowers in the hands of a thousand people Lamps are obviously made in the same way, but under the hands of different people, they are made into different styles. Some clumsy hands and feet, holding their own lotus lanterns with missing arms and legs, may be embarrassed to show them to others. Wrapped in a piece of cloth timidly, when they saw clearly the lamp in General Duan's hand as they passed by, they all became generous.

The general's is also so ugly, they have nothing to be afraid of.

A group of ugly lights even started a small meeting with great interest.

The short one is taller——

"The lotus lantern in the general's hand is so beautiful, how can it be made like the general's?"

"It's much more beautiful than the one in my hand."

"Yes, yes, I made it all afternoon, I barely made the shape of a lotus."

"The general is too powerful!"

Duan Shubai said with shame: "..." It's fine for you to praise my words, and the rest - let's forget it.

A group of people walked toward the river near Xinyang City.

Seeing their backs going away, a group of men in black lying on the hillside waved their hands, and the leader took off his veil and said in a low voice, "Come on, let's go and meet Heimao."

They carried a can of Cans of oil and fire pockets.