Chapter 63 Divine beast

Duan Shubai was startled and suspicious, he sniffed suddenly, no, how could there be such a smell in the house at this time? When he came back, he still thought about meeting Xiao Yuhe who was taking a nap in the room after walking back from his mother-in-law.

I didn't see the Sleeping Beauty I wanted to see, but I smelled a craving hot and sour aroma.

He didn't know what to do, so he hurriedly searched for the source of the smell, and he saw it—the Sleeping Beauty he wanted to see was eating hot and sour noodles...

Xiao Yuhe buried himself in the noodles, noticing that he came Did not look up.

Duan Shubai: "..."

He had just had lunch, so why was he hungry again? He remembered that Xiao Yu and he ate two or three bites at a time.

With a smile on the corner of Duan Shubai's mouth, he pulled the stool over and sat down beside Xiao Yuhe, clasped his fingers and propped his chin to watch Xiao Yuhe eat, and asked, "Why is my appetite so good recently? Is it right after lunch? Isn't our child growing up again these days?"

Xiao Yuhe started to be gentle at this time, put down the bowl and chopsticks, wiped his mouth with a handkerchief, his vermilion lips were still red, moist and attractive, he looked at Duan Shubai , After a long while, he said quietly: "It's not all your fault."

"Huh?"

"You have raised my appetite!" Watching a rice bucket eat every day, as time goes by, he got used to it, and he himself has a tendency to develop into a rice bucket.

Xiao Yuhe thought to himself: I guess I'm going to become a sky-swallowing beast.

The Heaven Swallowing Beast is a mythical beast that is said to have a huge appetite, eat anything, and can swallow the sky even when it is hungry.

Of course, if the real idiot Duan Shubai knows this, he must laugh at him. Compared with Xiao Yu himself, he really has a bigger appetite than before, but compared with the pile of idiots and the idiot boss in the general - Duan , It's really not enough to watch.

Duan Shubai smiled, "It's better to be bigger. Isn't there a saying that eating is a blessing. If you eat more, our child will also be healthy. I guess he will be able to run around like a cow as soon as he is born."

" Fuck you, you're as strong as a cow, you're talking nonsense." Xiao Yuhe rubbed his belly and prayed secretly, a cow is not good-looking, and his child must not be like a cow.

Duan Shubai laughed, rubbed his nose and asked: "How much did you cook? Is there any more? I want to eat a bowl too after smelling the hot and sour aroma."

Xiao Yuhe squinted at him, "Don't you just Have you eaten?"

Duan Shubai laughed, "Now I'm hungry again, let's eat with you."

"Big rice bucket!" Xiao Yuhe turned around and told Qiu Ran, "Go and bring me a bowl of noodles, and I want a big bowl of rice. After

a while, Qiu Ran brought it up, and it really was a big bowl—Xiao Yuhe used a white jade bowl that was no bigger than a fist, and the big big bowl, no, it should be a basin. Comparing the two sides, Duan Shubai could only say As long as his family Yuhe is happy.

He is an idiot and he is proud.

Duan Shubai drank a spoonful of soup, and asked: "What's the matter, why did you think of eating this today?"

Xiao Yuhe half-sighed, the pretty fox's eyes sparkled, and he spoke slowly after a while : "In the past few days at noon, I go to talk to my mother every day. The cook in the capital brought by my mother is indeed the food that I used to love. But my mother doesn't know why. After eating for a few days, today I suddenly want to eat sour and spicy food."

"There is no chili in the capital." Although he liked to eat those dishes in the capital, he came to Yangzhou for a year and ate them. Fresh ingredients, fresh cooking methods, and eating those before, always feel wrong.

"You can go and tell your mother what you want to eat."

"My mother specially asked someone to cook it, so I don't have to open my mouth to make irresponsible remarks."

Duan Shubai suggested to him: "Then you bring a few dishes you like to eat in Yangzhou tomorrow, and tell your mother to be filial to her and let her try something new, maybe your mother will also like the dishes here. "

Okay, I'll try it tomorrow." Xiao Yuhe held his cheeks, and he forcefully squeezed out two lumps of his bare cheeks.

Duan Shubai saw his sad little squirrel appearance, couldn't help but grabbed his hand, pressed him and kissed him.

"Wipe your glib mouth, don't kiss me carelessly!" Xiao Yuhe grabbed his face and tried hard to pull out a lump of flesh.

"Cough—okay, I'll rub it."

Duan Shubai rubbed his face, "By the way, I asked someone to bring back a bottle of Baihuami. If you like it, you can make a snack with soaked water."

Xinyang City Hundreds of flowers are blooming inside and out in spring, and the honey brewed by the hardworking bees is thick and fragrant. Duan Shubai has arranged many beekeepers to raise bees in several houses on the mountain. It is the finest nectar.

A few days ago, I accidentally attracted a black bear who tried to steal honey and injured several people.

"The flowers you planted in your mother's yard are so beautiful, let's plant some flower fields beside the house."

Duan Shubai pampered his head, "Okay, but Yuhe, I will give it to you in a while." How about you build a big house in the city? Then you can build whatever you want."

After he finished speaking, he smirked, and suddenly remembered the night when the house in Yangcheng was leaky and broken, Xiao Yuhe cried and cried. He said that he wanted to live in a big house in the future, and one without mice...

but he didn't want Xiao Yuhe to be as happy as he had imagined after hearing his words, and the active little squirrel returned to a melancholy state, "But my husband, I can't bear to part with this house. The small wooden building, and the lotus pond you dug for me..."

I have been here for a whole year, and I really left, Xiao Yuhe felt sad. He remembered the bedroom he saw when he first came here. The room was empty, and the only bed was still in a mess. ——Xu Shi's memories of the past have all been beautified, and now Xiao Yuhe thinks of the scene at that time, and feels quite sweet in his heart.

Duan Shubai thought for a while, and then suggested: "Then expand it next to this wooden building?"

"Yeah, after our child is born, this house is really small."

"Then what do you want to build?"

"Didn't I just say that? I want to plant a lot of flowers—" Xiao Yuhe felt the world turn around, and his footsteps lightened. He was hugged horizontally by Duan Shubai.

The couple went upstairs with a smile, and went back to the room to discuss for a long time how to remodel the house in the future.

At night, when Duan Shubai was protecting Xiao Yuhe and fell asleep, he thought of something and suggested: "Your mother hasn't gone out for a walk here, why don't you persuade her to go for a walk, the yard is no better than Hou's. How can you stay bored at home and enjoy the flowers all the time, let your mother go to listen to the opera troupe, or go to the school to listen to Mr. Shu's speech book."

"Okay." The sleepy Xiao Yuhe fell asleep on the pillow, the first When he woke up the next day, he remembered what Duan Shubai said.

The next day, Xiao Yuhe really persuaded Ma Shuqin to go see a play and listen to books.

Ma Shuqin waved her hand dully: "Your mother is getting old. She has never seen anything in the capital. She has visited all the entertainments in the lady's house. Now she has no interest in life. She copies Buddhist scriptures every day to cultivate her self-cultivation."

"Mother Ah, just go and listen to it."

"All right, all right, let's go and have a look with this child of yours."

Looking at it this way, it was incredible. Ma Shuqin stayed in the teahouse where the opera was performed all day, and even rewarded the opera troupe with countless silver taels, "The opera on your side is better than that in the capital city. The clothes are also beautiful."

"Why haven't I heard of these dramas?"

"Mother, Yan Dashou in Xinyang City made them up himself, so of course you haven't heard of them. They make up dramas every day, every now and then. There's a new play, and I'm always fascinated by it."

"If Mother likes it, there's a word over there that my son will accompany you to listen to it tomorrow."

Ma Shuqin couldn't hold back, and blurted out: "Okay."

Once the valve was opened, the follow-up could not be stopped. After Ma Shuqin drank and enjoyed flowers in the yard during the day, she took people out for a walk to watch a play. Yangcheng's gourmet food, but I haven't seen it for a long time. His mother went to the roadside to experience grilled corn and grilled fish. Mrs. Suya, who said she would be vegetarian a few days ago, ate fish rolls by the roadside and relished it.

"Yuhe, my mother personally baked rice in a bamboo tube for you to see."

Xiao Yuhe: "..."

He knew that his mother was not a personality of eating vegetarian food, reciting Buddhism, and cultivating one's character.

"You have so many new things in Xinyang City. I even saw someone making flower cakes. Mother will learn how to make them too."

Duan Shubai saw that his mother-in-law was having fun in the city, so he took the ones he had asked to make before. Mahjong was brought out, and just like that, Ma Shuqin's life in Xinyang City, besides drinking scented tea, watching flowers, watching operas and listening to books, there was one more thing - rubbing mahjong.

"I'm confused!"

Ma Shuqin waved her fan and changed into the gorgeous clothes she once had. As the eldest lady of a wealthy family, she still couldn't eat fast and chant Buddha like those elegant wives and widows.

Ma Shuqin had been happy for a few days, and saw that Duan Shubai had asked someone to build a temple, and hurriedly advised: "Why don't we build it?"

Xiao Yuhe smiled and said: "Mother, don't worry, it's not just It was built for you, and the big guys in the city will go to worship Buddha."

After the spring plowing, the seedlings planted in the one-acre paddy field began to grow taller, gradually turning green and yellow, and some of the ears of small roots were pulled out. It also gets warmer day by day, the spring clothes are getting thinner, the sun shines on people dizzy, and summer is coming.

The wharf in Yangzhou was completed, and several large ships were built to moor on the shore. Duan Shubai said that he would train the navy to improve the surface combat capability of the entire army, and took a wave of landlubbers into the water to practice, especially the one last year. Asked him if he could learn to swim after eating fish, he took special care of him, Duan Shubai even pushed the person into the water very maliciously, making the poor Shan Chen thump and drink a full stomach of water, and the result was that the man thumped for no reason Learned the dog crawl.

He crawled and crawled in the water, and under the dumbfounded eyes of everyone, he crawled back to the shore in one breath.

Shan Chen climbed onto the shore and looked at his hands in disbelief. He could actually swim. He murmured: "It turns out that swimming is so simple, I can float in the water!!! By the way, it must be Because I have eaten a lot of fish this year!"