Chapter 12 Exposure

What does it mean that he is a delicate young man who can't carry it on his shoulders or pick it up with his hands? Xiao Yu was so angry that his face turned green and white

. The person he pointed to was Dong Yueyun, the girl from Dong.

In addition to Dong Yueyun, there are a bunch of people watching the show hiding behind the wooden house like arhats. Duan Shubai was speechless, so he just hid them for me when he was watching the show.

Duan Shubai coughed, "You guys are different, you grew up with rich clothes and rich food, how could you bear such a life..."

"How do you know I can't bear it anymore?" Xiao Yuhe interrupted Duan Shubai's words angrily, he With hands on hips, I have lived in a moldy house with rats, and I am afraid of other things? "Where do you live? Take me to see it."

At this moment Zhang Changle jumped out, hehehe pointed the way to Xiao Yuhe: "The general lives there, the most beautiful wooden building is there. Duan Shubai gritted his teeth and looked at Zhang Changle ,

feeling that his hands were itchy and wanted to hit someone, he rolled his eyes and warned with a knife: I told you to bring people to continue eating and drinking, but in the end you brought a group of people to watch a good show because you wanted to rebel?

Zhang Changle received the warning, his eyebrows frowned, his tail was between his legs as if he had completed a certain task, and he led the people back in a serious manner.

Duan Shubai said in his heart: he's quite good at putting on a show.

Xiao Yuhe got the answer he wanted, and walked towards the destination arrogantly. Duan Shubai turned his head and glared at the group of people, warning them not to follow, and hurriedly followed Xiao Yuhe's pace.

The group behind the cabin chatted like sparrows.

Liang Feng forgot the pain when the scar healed, and said with emotion: "Is that the general's wife? She looks so good-looking. I have never seen such a beautiful pair."

"How many twins can we have in Yangcheng, let alone one like the general's wife."

Liu Dong: "Our wife is the son of Lord Hou's family, and she looks like a first-class one."

"I used to only like women, but now I found out that Shuang'er is actually pretty good..."

"Hey, hey, what are you thinking, that's the general's wife, you can think about it."

"No, no, I don't dare to think about my wife."

"Speaking of it Just now our general majesticly said that he would attack a large part of us, and now he is following madam eagerly, this is really... a hero is sad for a beauty."

Xiao Yuhe stood still in front of the two-storey wooden building, and he looked at the appearance of the wooden building , although it is not as luxurious as the high gate compound, but it is also exquisite and small. It can be called a beautiful small wooden building. The color of the wood is very beautiful. Xiao Yuhe likes the pattern on it. He stretched out his hand and was about to push the door open. ——a

slender arm stopped him.

Xiao Yuhe turned his head and saw Duan Shubai's bright smiling face, Duan Shubai smiled and said: "Yuhe, you came at the right time, I am leading the soldiers to drink and have a banquet, why don't you come over and have fun together. "

I'll show you the surroundings of Xinyang City first, let's go in later."

Xiao Yuhe was suspicious, his eyes rolled, and the alarm bells in his heart, so he didn't want to let me in, could it be that there is something hidden inside? What shameful thing, could it be - he dares to raise a foreign room here? Although they are not married yet, but if Duan Shubai is here to raise a foreign room, where will he put the face of Mr. Xiao, and how will his soldiers look at him?

Thinking of this, Xiao Yuhe scolded: "Get out of the way."

He aggressively pushed open the wooden door and strode into the house, but within two steps, the yellow figure retracted from the door like a spring, and Duan Shubai, who was following him, seemed to have had an early warning, and caught him behind.

Xiao Yuhe covered his nose with his sleeve, and said in a word: "This... what is the smell in it?"

Duan Shubai said with a guilty smile, "Hehe, yesterday, oh no, the day before yesterday, I had a party and drink with some captains in the house, and I haven't had time yet. Clean up hahaha, so there is a smell, just open the window to ventilate, and I will get a broom to sweep the floor later."

Xiao Yuhe stared blankly at the animal bones and food residues on the ground, as well as some unknown The black object, not only did it not have time to clean up, it never cleaned up at all.

For a moment, Xiao Yuhe felt joy and sorrow in his heart. The joy was because of the appearance of the wooden building, which showed that Duan Shubai definitely did not have any other women, but the sorrow was—what kind of person did he marry? ? ? ! ! !

Xiao Yuhe pushed Duan Shubai's embrace away, leaned over and sniffed at Duan Shubai as if feeling something, "It seems to have some smell..."

Duan Shubai put on a blank face with embarrassment in his heart, and said, "What kind of smell is it?" No, I smell of alcohol, I just drank a few big jars of wine, and I almost soaked my whole body in the wine jar, this is not only the smell of alcohol, but also alcohol."

Duan Shubai recalled in his mind the last time he took a bath When did you wash your hair, like yesterday? the day before yesterday? The day before yesterday? The day before yesterday? ... After coming to ancient times, he didn't want to cut or wash his long hair. He used to sleep next to the clean and charming young man, and he managed to tidy himself up properly. Ahem, once people leave the restrained environment , it is easy to intensify and let go of yourself.

There is a word called evil force feedback.

This can't be blamed on him, after all, he wakes up early every day to practice land reclamation, building houses and farming, and when he comes back in the evening, he just drinks and sleeps. Life is just like this day by day...just passing by.

Xiao Yuhe reluctantly believed him, and he, Duan Shubai and Qiu Ran walked into the wooden building.

Xiao Yuhe covered his nose with a handkerchief, and asked, "Where is your room? Where do you sleep?"

Duan Shubai rubbed his nose and wanted to go to the room to look...

Duan Shubai raised his finger: "In the two Upstairs ."

Xiao Yuhe led Qiu Ran up the carved wooden ladder to the second floor, but Duan Shubai leaned on the handrail and did not follow, he lowered his eyes and pricked up his ears, listening After the sound disappears, count three seconds silently in your heart, three, two, one...

After the three sounds, the world is silent.

With Duan Shubai's wide-open eyes, he didn't hear the scream. It's really weird. He flicked the long ponytail behind his head, his heart was full of doubts, he put his chin on the back of his hand and looked up. It was still calm.

Duan Shubai blinked, just as he was about to go upstairs to check the situation, the footsteps of the wind and rain became louder and louder.

Hearing the sound of footsteps, Duan Shubai felt bad, and when he saw the person coming downstairs again, he saw Xiao Yuhe hurried down the carved wooden ladder holding a big wooden basin, which contained a mountain of clothes, and he The same is true for Qiuran behind him.

Duan Shubai stood on the spot waiting for him to come down, the calm expression on his face could hardly be maintained, Xiao Yuhe's voice coming down the stairs hit the back of his head like a mallet, making him dizzy for a while.

Xiao Yuhe turned around and saw Duan Shubai standing at the entrance of the stairs. His pace slowed down, and he walked down step by step with a wooden basin. His person, he approached each other step by step, smelling the increasingly strong smell of alcohol, and said word by word: "Duan! Shu! Bai! Are you still a human????" The

last sentence, Xiao Yuhe Almost roared out.

Duan Shubai was shocked by his voice and took a step back, with a smirk on his face, he spread his hands and said with a smile: "Why am I not a human anymore?" At most, occasionally... I don't like to be clean.

Besides, isn't it a man's nature to be sloppy?

Like in his previous life, when he was released into the wild for three months of special survival training, it was common for him not to take a shower for ten days and a half.

Xiao Yu and Moya looked at the stubborn man in front of him, and said with a dark face: "Look at your clothes, what kind of smell are they, the refugees in the capital don't take you like this, the smell is so bad, it can kill people It stinks me to death, take a look and take a look—there are moldy rice grains and vegetable leaves..."

Duan Shubai smiled awkwardly when he heard this, and looked at it politely, as if it wasn't his own clothes, and the onlookers were just as uncomfortable. make any representations.

Xiao Yuhe took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He had promised to live a good life with the person in front of him, but before life started, he couldn't go on.

Xiao Yuhe turned his face away, and calmly said: "Your bed sheet, you will lose it later, not only does it have sand and mud on it, but it also smells like it has been soaked in a wine tank. I opened it and took a look. ," said here, he paused, his eyes complicated as if he didn't want to recall any more, and then roared with the loudest voice in his life: "Did you know that there are worms????!!!!"

Duan Shubai Deafened by his shock, he raised his hand to rub his ears, and let out a soft "oh".

Xiao Yuhe glanced at him sideways, snorted coldly, led Qiuran past him, and stepped out the door without looking back.

Duan Shu Baijiu, who stayed in place, was half awake, staring blankly at Xiao Yu and the figure going away, he shuddered, no, where is he going with his clothes? ? ?

He hurriedly followed behind.

By the side of the stream, the running water slammed by, and the stream of water washed over the stones, which was crystal clear. Xiao Yuhe sat on a stone and beat the clothes on the stone board vigorously. The dull beating sound mixed with the sound of running water was endless. , to Xiao Yuhe, the pestle in his hand was like hitting someone, and he vented his anger a few times, and he felt relieved a lot.

Duan Shubai stood aside like a child who did something wrong, his head was downcast and annoyed, his shadow stretched on the ground alone, the sound of pounding clothes was like hitting him, he would rather the stick hit him On him, not on him—

Duan Shubai saw Xiao Yuhe pick up his intimate clothes and put his hands on his forehead.

It was a public execution in broad daylight.

Why didn't he send him back to Yangcheng just now? It was a mistake.

Duan Shubai hesitated to speak for a long time, finally squeezed out a smiling face and squatted down next to Xiao Yuhe, and persuaded him gently: "Yuhe, you are tired from the carriage ride for a long time, these clothes—— why don't I wash them myself? ."