Chapter 20 Celebration

Liang Feng thought of the scene he saw just now, and he was still too excited. The crowded scene of one acre piled up on one acre, the golden waves rolled by the wind, and the tassels full of grains were crumbling. The mountain turned into a golden mountain. He clapped his palms and said, "I guess that one mu of land can hold thousands of catties of grain."

Ordinary good rice is only six to seven hundred catties per mu of land. Only two or three hundred catties.

Liu Dong: "I guess there should be eight to nine hundred catties. Thousands of catties are still a little short, but they are already good paddy fields."

Liang Feng's agitated mood settled down, and he sighed again: "Unfortunately, the The 400 mu in the north is better, and the 600-odd mu on the other side is slightly worse, but each mu should be able to produce four to five hundred catties. Why is there such a big difference? Aren't they all served in the same way."

" The problem with the seeds, it is said that the seedlings over there are good seeds, and the seedlings bred are different from usual, so they are all planted there."

Liang Feng rubbed his hands and said with a smile: "Anyway, this year is a bumper harvest year. , there are grains and vegetables all over the mountains and plains, and the dishes in our cafeteria have become more and more varied. It's just that the cooking skills of this guy's big pot rice have not improved. Go, start fire at your own house every day."

Liu Dong laughed at him: "At first you were reluctant to plant in this land."

"I don't know if you come from the north, our land is full of thieves and bandits, especially in autumn. It's getting more and more rampant, the grain that has been planted for a year is robbed for nothing, who the hell is willing to plant it, there are some unscrupulous villagers who are smiling during the day, and go out to snatch it masked at night... ... They are all sons of bitches. Back then, my father was killed by the gang in Heifengzhai. If mother hadn't stopped me, my brother and I would have rushed forward. Fourth dog's life."

"I heard that General Duan, apart from such a scourge, my brother and I specially came here to join the army, just to eliminate the banditry in Yangcheng. In addition to the Heifeng Village colluding with Qin Haizhu, there are more to the south. It 's the same as the army."

Liu Dong lamented what happened to him, and asked curiously, "Why did banditry suddenly break out in Yangzhou?"

Liang Feng sighed, "A group of people came from somewhere near the sea of ​​Yangzhou a few years ago. They disembarked at the shore in Yangzhou, burned, killed, and looted. They did all sorts of crimes and killed many fishermen. In this land, the top is concerned about the rebellion of the Golden Lotus Party in the north, almost... Actually, I think that our side is about to become chaotic, and I don't know when we will live in peace."

Liu Dong stretched out an index finger and hissed , "It's better not to say such things." He came from the capital with General Duan, and the situation in the capital cannot be said.

"Let's just talk about the pirates. No one came to suppress them, and they became more and more rampant. They also instigated local idlers with scheming and evil intentions. Why not do business for nothing? They built mountains and villages, enslaved villagers, and lived happily. ..."

Duan Shubai was fighting with someone, and after kicking two people over, he hooked his lips into a smile, picked up the silver hook long-gun on the weapon rack, and after playing a trick, the captain of a small team came to him , Duan Shubai casually tossed the silver gun weighing dozens of kilograms aside, the soldier standing beside the rack quickly took it, wiped it with a fine cloth, and put it back on the weapon rack.

As the rice in Xinyang City matured, the weather became hotter and hotter, as if it was on fire during the day.

The bright golden color on the mountain burns people's hearts even more intensely, especially for this group of people who are looking forward to a good harvest every day. Who can be unhappy that the food that has been planted so hard is blooming and bearing fruit?

Duan Shubai wiped his face with a white towel and asked, "What's the matter?"

: "General, look at the golden color all over the mountains and plains, our soldiers are very excited, seeing that the harvest will be harvested soon, don't we have to celebrate in advance, drink lively, and do a team building activity like you mentioned earlier. " Zhang Changle, who was watching by the side, let out a laugh: "We haven't started harvesting the millet yet, so we're celebrating the harvest

?

"

Putting his cheeks on his shoulders, he thought about it for a while and said, "This is also a good idea. It will consume everyone's energy, so as not to go to the mountains to look at the grain every day, and the rice can't escape there. Why are you so anxious... How about it, The day is set for tomorrow night, Changle, help me pick some people in the team, and tomorrow I will bring back some wild game from Pingshan, and the whole city will gather together, barbecue and drink."

After Duan Shubai finished speaking, The group of people who pricked up their ears to eavesdrop repeatedly put down their equipment and congratulated loudly.

"Captain, captain, choose me. I also want to go hunting in the mountains. I am good at archery."

"Choose me, I promise to hunt a wild boar back!"

"..."

Duan Shubai looked at the noisy scene and shook his head. Shaking his head, he rearranged his clothes and went back to the wooden building.

In the past few months, they have planted a total of 1,800 acres of land, and now it is the harvest time, which is really exciting. Xinyang City newly built three vertical and three horizontal main roads, plus more than 200 houses, and more than half of the houses are empty. Waiting for the grain harvest, Duan Shubai will plan to attract and increase the population. Several small roads have been built on both sides of the main road in Xinyang City, connecting with the fields in the mountains. When the harvest starts, the carts of ox carts, donkey carts, and horse carts can be used to transport the carts of grain back to the warehouse for storage.

The three roads leading from Xinyangcheng to Yangcheng have also been basically completed, and muddy roads have been cleared. It may be muddy and slippery in rainy days, but it is enough for communication on weekdays.

Duan Shubai pushed open the door, and a gust of cold air rushed towards him. There were basins of ice cubes all around the wooden house. different world.

He was afraid that Young Master Jiao would be hot, so he prepared a lot of saltpeter, and used the saltpeter ice-making method to make ice cubes, and placed them in the house to cool down the heat, otherwise, how could Young Master Jiao from the north stand the heat and humidity.

Similarly, he did not treat his subordinates badly. On the repaired road outside, there was always a bullock cart with a big cloak umbrella on top to deliver ice water to the people working around to cool off.

Xiao Yuhe, who was in the kitchen, heard the commotion in the living room, knew that someone had come back, turned around and went out, saw Duan Shubai and pointed out: "You are back, go kill the duck, and eat eight-treasure duck for lunch today.

" OK." Duan Shubai replied, and Qiuran brought over the duck in the basin.

Although Xiao Yuhe can cook, he doesn't know how to kill. Let alone killing ducks, he can get a fish. It's not that he doesn't dare, but he just hates it. Qiu Ran is responsible for handling fish on weekdays. Killing ducks, Qiu Ran Can't do the same.

Duan Shubai said that killing ducks is a simple job. He can easily pierce a human neck, let alone a duck neck.

Duan Shubai touched the big fat duck in the pot, it was the big fat duck produced by the breeding department under Xiao Yuhe's jurisdiction, maybe it was the little yellow duck with twisted buttocks that he drove around before, and it had already molted and grown fat It's a pity that the big fat duck is going to be their meal soon.

Xiao Yuhe couldn't help urging: "Then you hurry up."

"Kill it immediately, boil the water." Duan Shubai looked at Xiao Yuhe, because of the hot weather, Xiao Yuhe was wearing an elegant white silk gown , under a bright yellow pleated skirt, with a jade ornament on his chest, the black hair behind him was tied up high, and two strands of long hair were left on the temples, which hung down on his chest separately. In the picture, his snow-white skin looks even more white and tender like snow. If you look closely, you can still see the blue veins under the skin.

This set of clothes was made by himself, Duan Shubai also got one, but the color is slightly changed, the top is black, the bottom skirt is bright red, the style is very heroic, Xiao Yuhe seems to like to see him wearing red, really don't Said that it is very comfortable to wear cold silk in summer, but he has no chance to wear it because he works every day.

"The water is already boiled. If you don't come back, it will be cold."

Duan Shubai smiled and said, "In this hot day, it won't be cold even after two or three hours."

When tasting the fat duck at noon, Duan Shubai Said to Xiao Yuhe: "Tomorrow morning I will take people to hunt in Pingshan, and I expect to come back around Shen time. Tomorrow night, the 700 people in our city will have a bonfire party to celebrate. We will get together to eat barbecue and drink wine."

Xiao Yuhe He squinted at him: "It's fake to eat barbecue, you want to drink."

Duan Shubai nodded calmly: "It's been a long time since everyone got together for a drink."

"You just met with Deputy General Zhang and the others a few days ago Drink all night."

"It's been a month."

"Ten days ago was a month?"

"Today's ninth day, ten days ago was last month, what happened last month, then it's passed One month."

Xiao Yuhe glared at him fiercely because of his unreasonable reasoning, Duan Shubai silently ate a few mouthfuls of rice with his eyes downcast, Xiao Yuhe asked again: "Okay, what are you celebrating?"

"Celebrate the harvest."

Xiao Yuhe sneered: "The new warehouses you built didn't even have a grain of grain. What are you celebrating?" Duan

Shubai sandwiched a piece of meat: "That's to welcome the bumper harvest. Have you seen that golden rice field?"

Yuhe put down his bowl and chopsticks: "There are always people trying to find ways to drink under various names."

"By the way, we will start preparing meals for six or seven hundred people tomorrow morning. If you have spare time, you can go over there and help cook a few dishes."

"Your cooking is so unpalatable." Xiao Yuhe pouted. , he still remembered the grudge, at that moment he was disgusted, and was beaten by Duan Shubai for a long time.

"That's why I'd like to ask you, Young Master Xiao, to do a little bit to let everyone know your skills."

"For your sincerity, I agree."