Chapter 68 Coconut

After the banquet, Duan Shubai left Liang Lei alone to let him report the latest situation in Lanqian and other places.

Lanqian faces the sea, and there is a large natural bay called Julan Bay, which is a natural safe haven.

The sea has always been a place where danger and wealth coexist. When the waves hit the shore, each wave is higher than the other. Standing on the dangerous shore, you will be swept away by the waves if you are not careful; there are rich treasures in the sea. The fish, shrimps, crabs, pearls, corals, and sea salt washed ashore with the ebb and flow of the tide...

At the beginning, the pirates were rampant, killing the people wantonly, the court was incompetent, and the fishermen could not be harassed, so they had to move in with their families. After the management, let Liang Lei and others take soldiers to clean up the bandits, appease the scattered villagers, and try to recruit those good fishermen who went out to sea in the past, let them stay by the sea, and rebuilt three small seaside fishing villages. Built a sea temple for them.

In order for these villagers to live in peace. Duan Shubai asked people to build roads, and at the same time sent people to deliver food, vegetables and fruits. He also organized people to build houses and record the tides and tides, so that people in these small fishing villages could continue to live and multiply, salvage sea fish and shrimp, dry sea salt, and feed chickens. Duck, develop the planting industry, and gather local young and middle-aged people to train military capabilities to prevent pirates from attacking.

Liang Lei said: "Although the villagers are still worried, they are afraid that the pirates will come back to burn, kill and loot, but under our persuasion, they have entered the development process with peace of mind. General, the road from Xinyang City to Lanqian has been connected from north to south. We This time when I came back with the soldiers, I also escorted a batch of Lanqian specialties, the specific names have been written in this booklet, please take a look at the general."

Duan Shubai took the booklet in his hand, opened it and glanced at it, He smiled and said, "It's so good."

When the port of Yangzhou is officially in operation, besides Xuanzhou, he will also do business in several other continents. .

Liang Lei said again: "The next batch will be delivered in a month."

Duan Shubai nodded.

"In addition to these, we also found several major Yi tribes in the mountains. We obeyed the general's wishes, respected his totems, and tried to lure his leaders... There are three major tribes, including Chinie and Guoduo, who are willing to submit to the general.

"A month later, people began to send people to build schools in these places. "

In the north of Yangzhou, a lot of waste is waiting to be rebuilt. Duan Shubai began to order people to reorganize the city to appease the people to recuperate. Several islands, as well as some fugitives from overseas island countries, landed to drive away the people of the original Yangzhou, occupied one side, and multiplied there.

These fugitives and pirates had disputes from time to time, and the pirates themselves were extremely complicated.

Duan Shubai Su Gang, who arranged to stay there, continued to carefully investigate the details of the pirates, trained spies to sneak into the thief's den, drew maps of major forces, and recruited local youths to train soldiers to accumulate strength.

Tuantuan was born in the hot season, the lotus flower is in full bloom, the rice planted in March is harvested and new seedlings are planted after a season, the sun is hot during the day, and the newly harvested millet will be put into the warehouse in a few days.

The sun is hot outside Even though the wooden house is warm in winter and cool in summer, Xiao Yuhe, who is in confinement, still lives like a year, especially after giving birth, he cannot take a bath and wash his hair, which is even more unbearable for him. Xiao Yuhe, who was bathing, couldn't bear this kind of life, he felt that he was smelly, and he was almost rotten.

Duan Shubai didn't dislike him at all, and gave him a massage, "If you are tired, go to sleep.

Xiao Yuhe looked unhappy: "Sleep, sleep, sleep! " I'm not a pig, I want ice, I'm so hot! "

Duan Shubai patted his head, and said softly: "Hey, be patient, at this time, you can't be greedy for coolness. "

Xiao Yuhe sat there indignantly with his mouth pouting, not being comforted at all, just like a little puffer fish that was bloating, Duan Shubai was afraid that this little puffer fish would burst his stomach, Hugged him quickly and kissed him several times to show comfort.

Xiao Yuhe waved his hand, with an unbelievable expression on his face: "I stink to death and you still hug me so close." "

You still dare to kiss me?"

mouth!

"I despise myself, I'm about to be stunned by myself."

Duan Shubai saw him giving up on himself, leaned over to his neck and sniffed, Xiao Yuhe avoided him with his collar, he said with a smile: "I smell it, it doesn't smell bad."

Xiao Yuhe blushed, "It must be something wrong with your nose!"

Duan Shubai laughed and touched his face, "My dear Yuhe, you didn't dislike me back then. Ah."

Xiao Yuhe lowered his eyes: "I'm even more stinky now than you were at the beginning."

"I really don't stink, it's because you are overthinking, and it will cause the root cause of the disease in the future, can you bear it now?" The ancient infrastructure was not good, Xiao Yuhe is weak now, unable to be blown by the wind, and his waist-length black hair is like a waterfall, and he does not have a hair dryer. If at such a critical moment, he gets wet and winds up cold, he will have a headache when he grows older. fault.

"If you can't sleep, why don't you eat something? The coconut chicken is still simmering in the kitchen, do you want me to ask someone to bring you a bowl?"

Xiao Yuhe reluctantly said: "Then try it."

Lan Qianyun came over Among the special products, there are many coconuts. In addition to coconuts, there are also coconut derivatives such as coconut oil, shredded coconut and shredded coconut. After they were shipped here, Duan Shubai asked people to try making various pastries with coconuts. The coconut cakes made are well received.

In addition to coconuts, there are frozen fresh sea fish, shrimp and crabs. Ice is made with saltpeter. A large iron bucket is covered with a small iron bucket. Put water and fish and shrimp in the small iron bucket. Heat, the water in the two big and small iron buckets all turned into ice, and the sea fish was frozen in it. After the saltpeter was dissolved in the water, it could continue to be evaporated and refined. The method, after all, the labor cost is extremely high, but fortunately they have a large number of people, and in addition to the hot weather, standing next to the ice is also a sought-after job.

Meat also includes dried dried fish, shrimps, and live chickens and ducks raised by Lanqian villagers. There are many small fish and shrimps on the seashore, and the chickens and ducks raised in captivity are all grown up eating fish and shrimps, and the meat is unique. It's delicious.

This coconut chicken dish is cooked slowly with coconuts brought over from Lanqian and live chickens. The soup tastes very delicious and sweet, and Xiao Yuhe likes it very much.

It's a pity that he doesn't have the chance to eat sea crabs now. His mother eats spicy crabs happily these days.

Besides the chicken, the shrimp soup was also very tender and delicious. Duan Shubai asked the chef to serve Xiao Yuhe small wontons with the shrimp soup. Xiao Yuhe ate more than a dozen in a row.

Although not much fresh food was brought in, Duan Shubai also asked several restaurants to cook seafood soup, served with vermicelli, rice noodles, dumplings, wontons, etc. at a low price for the residents of Xinyang City to try something new.

There is also a squid trend in Xinyang City. There are a lot of dried squid in the dry goods. Buying a small section and taking it home, soaking it in water, cutting it into sections and cooking it is also a good thing to improve the food.

Residents of Xinyang City's food has improved over the past year. It is no longer fresh to eat some chicken, duck, fish, and pork. Now eating Shanghainese products, they are very enthusiastic and excited.

In addition to these, there are scattered mangosteens, peppers, lemons, jackfruit, Zhengguo, etc. Zhengguo has been identified by Duan Shubai, and they are actually macadamia nuts. They are called Zhengguo here. Most of these species came from fleeing. From aliens and pirates who came.

Duan Shubai also has this kind of seeds in the system space. It was not easy to take them out, but now there is a reason.

In addition to food, there are also a large number of handicrafts, including cheap shells, wind chimes, conchs, etc., as well as expensive coral pearls.

After Xiao Yuhe ate a small bowl of coconut chicken, he ate coconut cakes and Zhengguo cakes. His whole body was covered by the aroma of the food, so he didn't feel uncomfortable all over. He said with emotion: "These things are novel and delicious, but it's a pity Too little."

Duan Shubai hugged him with a smile, "If you like it, next year I will let them cultivate and plant more."

"You can eat as much as you want by then."

Satisfied you, wait until the group of pirates are driven away , After taking back several islands, you can build whatever you want on the island, and plant whatever you want.