Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Hi everyone!

This is basically what the titles said. Did mention in the first book, board and announcement post. To do the changes I wish I had done now. After well making a plot of the middle of story *Awkward laugh*. Basically 2.0? Sure, let's go with that. It's all like a bit of clean up since even details were updated then were episodes that were dropped in. A lot of notes of the side I done I wish I now did. Some chapters may not change too much besides maybe re-edits so don't be too surprised if you see a repeat.

I might, with the chapters I have finished in advance, post 3 or 5 Chapters a day. Possible extra chapters. Until it gets back to normal. Just have to wait and see.

All right enough with that. Let's get to reading! Enjoy everyone!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention profanity, suicidal moments, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, cringe, possessiveness/yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

I don't own any of the characters besides the names that will be used and mentioned.

Error/Moxxie speaking/thoughts

Unknown speaking

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Is this the right thing to do?

Error stared down at the void as his mind went through the question. Standing in Outertale and just thinking.

His body shouldn't be standing after that huge ambushed from a few minutes ago. Their body cracking into pieces and trying to heal itself back up.  But it was futile. Clothes torn apart and barely covering his body. His scarf almost shredded to pieces. Or Fate being a jerk to let him suffer from the pain as some form of stupid 'punishment' for attacking her child.

Ink, those good Sans, a few Papyrus, Frisks, a rare few Charas, Toriels, Asgore, and he could go on and on who he saw in that unused AU. They wanted to stop him for good but no matter how much they tried. No matter the amount of power, energy, determination, and magic they used, it wasn't enough to destroy the Destroyer. Now he did give them a chance to leave, back off or go away before it gets messy. But nope want to be the confused hero's, followers and judges they are. So, he let them attack first before he attacks next.

The non-listeners like Ink. The oh so loving and great Creator, who didn't believe him. When he did try to explain to the squid but calls him a liar or keep forgetting. Or just making up junk to just destroy because he loves it.

He doesn't 'love' destroying. He'll admit over the years of tortures and the mental breakdowns he does enjoy fighting. The lack of pain seems to help at times till he really feels it. Along with the occasional killing if they deserve it. Oh, those brings a smile on his face. No, one fully innocent it didn't mean he thinks everyone should die. Or get destroyed from their once home because Fate should have done better telling their oh so precious and amazing child to have a limit! So, many AU that didn't need copies or AU that shouldn't been created.

Error doesn't regret permeant destroying the original Flowertale and Axetale. He must have done something right when the original Sans, Frisk smile and thank him. No, one ever thanks him like that. The pain was worth it when Ink 'rage' when he learns what he did. Couldn't even recreate it! But he didn't care. His mind was elsewhere from those thank you. Those those real smiles that earn their rest.

Will he get a thank you from anyone if he does this? It's not the first time he thought it but something always seems to distract his mind to not go that far.