Chapter 57

Chapter 57

The games are here!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What?"

"Yeah." Moxxie on the phone with Maria. Still, in the barn with Bombproof. Not much longer as the animals needed to sleep. He was just calling her at first to tell her they were in Wrath now. Small exchange. Then slipped out Striker here on the ranch.

"I see." A deep sigh on the other line." Excuse me I need to see I can luckily portal in front of him and slap his face!"

"Madre no."

"No, Mox after he made you wait for so long on the phone. Worry not just your ass of but mine as well. That boy can get slap or two for worrying us sick!"

"Madre. I." Rub their own face. "I'm unhappy believe me. At least I know he alive."

Another deep sigh on the other line. "I get what you mean Mox. I just after Susie...When you get time. Give him my number. I need to have a long talk since the chances to be face to face possible slim."

"All right."

Talk for a while till he hangs up to let her sleep. Goes back in the house where everyone asleep. Just stays up on the couch to think. So, when it was close to the morning time for everyone to wake up. He goes to the kitchen and starts drinking some coffee. Hear some moving and glance too see who awake. "Joe. Lin"

"Moxxie." Lin yawns. While Joe grunted and stretched.

Move a bit to let the coffee pot do the work.

Awkward silence between the pair. Actually, scratch that can already feel an unapproved look towards him. So, nothing new there. Sees them take some breakfast ingredients out. "Do you want help?"

"No- "Joe grunts being elbowed by his wife.

"You can cook some eggs. Joes go check how much we have left in the fridge."

"Alright Hun." Walk off.

The pair were silent as they started to cook breakfast. No, much talking besides asking for certain ingredients.

"How long has Striker been here?"

Lin slightly taken back by the question. "I say about three months now. Strong, hardworking Imp. A good help on the ranch."

"Yeah." Very good help. Along with everyone liking him in a flash.

"I'll say he very good. Won't always be here forever but who knows anything can happen."

"Yeah."

"You think he interested to date Mil?"

Moxxie almost dropped the eggs. "Pardon?"

"If he were to date my daughter."

"I can't answer that for either of the two."

Striker dating life he not even sure about now. Millie been chilled as she just been interested with work. Found other ways to keep herself in check. Whatever that meant. But he feels a bit uncomfortable answering this question. Sure, he can maybe see it happen but also no. The two are a bit different. Yet, when does that ever stop anyone. Would make a strong Wrathian couple.