Chapter 49

Chapter 49

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Alright, alright work been a little slow lately. But were not completely dead." Blitz was looking at their white board that had many messages and doodles. "The TV ad helped but we need to further expand our ideas! So, everyone throws in ideas!"

They were in the IMP meeting room to discuss good ideas. A table with some chairs. Two decorations that include shields that have wings, swords, and skulls with striped horns.  There was a statue of a head sculpture that looked just like the Blitz.

Then four different pictures on the wall in similar sizes. One that showed the amazing Imp Twins. Of a nonwhite scar face Blitz along with a female with similar traits. The tag name says Barbie Wire. Look like a poster. Another with a gorgeous shot of a hell horse. Next, was one of Blitz waving with Loona looking annoyed in the background? The last one was with Moxxie, Millie. Millie smiles big while Moxxie just stare at the half confused with Blitz arms wrapped around the pair with a big smile.

"What about a car wash?" Millie grinned big.

"This is Hell, Millie. No one cares about cars being clean here, okay? Ooh, what about a billboard?"

"We can't afford one right now sir. Maybe in a month but at the moment no." Moxxie reminds him as he cleans a revolver.

"And why is that smarty pants?"

Moxxie just gave them a look that he knows why from a week ago.

"Sir." Moxxie spoke coldly and stared at him across the seat. As the pair watches the commercial. "How much of the company budget did you spend on this rip-off channel?"

"Now Moxxie you shouldn't be-NO, MY ICE COFFEE PUT THEM DOWN!"

"Sir, I check and notice half our budget is gone. Don't tell me that money was spend on an obnoxious TV ad, which run for a full three hours on a channel nobody watches."

"I mean we're still getting customers. So, what's the deal? Plus, they love the jingle!"

The ice coffee was thrown outside.

"NOOOOOOOO!"

Back to the present.

"Aright what can we afford right now?" Blitz leaning down at him.

"Could try the internet route. You do post stuff on Sinstagram."

Blitz stared as he let out a smirk as he leaned down. "Aww little Moxxie follows his hot boss! I'm flattered."

"Millie does. I don't. Space."

"Millie gets your man an account!" Shove him away.

"I've been trying." Millie pouts. Well, she has but for a Flaw account to post teasing updates of future products. Millie convinced them to set up a Flaw account on sinstagram. It took a while since Moxxie really doesn't care about social apps. She helps him with what they could use it like to post teasing updates of future products. It was just that but Millie did comment them the many hashtags shout out they got. She is a follower of course so does tell them. Along with photos of the materials they bought from Flaw, along with at the café.