Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Whelp Moxxie got a job.

The worker that he helped out actually owns the shop. Along with the building. Ivy Moore.

Will be doing part-time job at the Nightshade Café. Only four days a week. The times would be between 6-1 and another 11-4. Moxxie was fine with that. It is only open five days a week. Along with mentioning she might open back up Saturday again but would only be 8-12. Which okay that's fine. Your shop. Just a head up just in case.

If they are still sticking around. Or not fired.

The interview process felt a bit odd for them. Really wasn't interview when he worked at the other stores. Now he thinks about its kind of like a mix of internship at a young age to part time. Any who. She was going to hire him but had to ask questions, along with a one page fill in on the resume.

Some of the questions were like any experience in the kitchen. Just made comments helping with their Madre in the kitchen. Can make bread from scratch. Along with the process of making a drink from scratch too. Well, drinks that wouldn't be sold here unless you personally want to slip some alcohol in your chai, or mocha.

Ivy decided to give Moxxie a chance to see how this will turn out. The first day was just showing them around the kitchen, inventory and cleaning area. Along with up front. She won't give them a key as she usually gets up early to get things prepped. But the back door will be possible lock. Just knock or call on the phone if they will be close. After that I just told them to be here early tomorrow.

Moxxie still in the surprise phase he got hired. But then slid on by. He was just very pleased to be around chocolate. Ivy is a bit weary with it but he likes that with anyone. Until he gets the hang of you. Made them weary now with their issues. As long no physical contact should be fine. If not, you can always be quiet.

The second day she was going to teach them how to make certain café goods. If it didn't turn out well, she can leave them up front with the register along with cleaning. But she did find it adorable of sorts how closely they would monitor as she began to show them ingredients for things like the sweeter sections.

Very focus on the chocolate.

Weren't kidding about the chocolate payment.

It was the same with drinks too. Focus, along with asking questions. Some of the questions made Ivy wonder about their social interactions. But they didn't push it as this was like their second day, at this time, to be an interacting with them.

After the first week Moxxie seem to get the hang of it. Didn't want to talk to customers. So, was usually silent as he listens to orders, writes them down and Ivy will help them out if it's a drink they never had. Will do some cleaning around if it's not too busy or is almost closing time.

Ivy was not a bad boss.

The woman did the work alone here at her shop. Now she does hire help. Either they will leave or fire them if they try to steal something. Some do stay longer if they're in college. So, Ivy does try to make hours reasonable. Unless you start to complain well got some issues to work around.