Chapter 81

Chapter 81

Another.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I hope you all enjoy today's tour! Leave a tip! How else to pay the bills here in LA!"

Octavia follows the rest of the tour group off the bus. She ripped the pamphlet in half.

Never again.

The teen owl began to walk off and groan mentally. How can anyone enjoy this kind of junk? Lost practically half a day learning about celebrities she rather not knows about. Pull her beanie down tightly. Okay. She still got some time left. Just look around for a while and find a spot to watch the stars-Woah!

Look at the sign that showed an epic owl with glowing blue eyes holding a skull in their talons. With the title saying "Starstruck".

She 0ook a selfie with the cool design. Then began to post it on Sinstagram, with #earthshit.

Note to self-ask Flaw or Puppet if they can make something cool with this theme.

Grin began to proceed to continue her walk. Stop to slam herself against a glass window. Eye sparkling at the cool items inside the shop. Not like Stylish Occult but  are few a things she wouldn't mind getting. Especially, at present that said "Starstruck" on it.

Must resist the urge to buy!

Maybe a quick sneak peek to look around. That's it.

Twenty-five minutes later and out.

Octavia grinned a bit as she continued onward. Now let's find some spot to watch the show.

Speaking of show.

Blitz clinging, biting on the door as the guard drags him, along with Stolas, inside a building called "Starstruck Studio". The disguise imp gagging as he drags away while being surrounded by crew. Then was on a chair. "Stolas!"

"I'm here!" Stolas waving being carried over the guard shoulder. Then he was put down. "Do give your personal trainer a tip for such strong muscles."

"Stop flirting with the beef cake!"

"Oh! So, you can flirt with your employees and I can't!"

"Keep the personal drama out of here. Unless we borrow it for content! Let's get him ready! He's on in five!"

"What? Five what?" Sees the makeup and water bottle crew surround him. "Wait! I can't be on a sitcom!"

Smack attacks powder pads, dust and one smoke transition scene. Now standing between Stolas holding water bottles and the Producer.

"Should've had an ego crisis before signing the contract."

"When did I start holding these?" Stolas study the water bottles with a questionable look.

"I-I-!" Blitz shaking his head. "Whoa-, I don't even know the fucking lines, idiot! "

"Well, that's why God invented teleprompters!" Points at a different area with an actress smoking a cigarette, a child actress sniffing cocaine, and a guy on a teleprompter that says "GOD KILL ME PLS", before breaking down and electrocuting the guy on top of it.