Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Almost done." Moxxie muttered as he sews up one of the customized items. Well, a plushy.

A rat of all things.

"Cute." Moxxie muttered as he looked over the plush. Check over everything to make sure it's good. Then put it in the shipment box to a familiar name and address. Open the next order for Miss Selena. Professional yet casual vest with a skit. A witch themes. Pockets for sewing needles.

Let out a snort as they have an odd feeling, they know who this is. The past two year have met Ivy friend at the café. If it's that friend must be very thrilled to finally get a spot. Check everything what they need to start. Got the right fabric available for the skirt. The vest part is not sure about the color. Could tomorrow go out to see while they go to the range?

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

Moxxie pick it up with his tail and answered. "Hel- "

"Moxxie."

Eyes blink in surprise to hear the voice. Like he hasn't heard from her for a while not. Quite unexpected. "Mil-Mil?"

"H-Hey."

"Hey um. How are you?"

"I'm. I'm...I really not okay Moxxie."

Next, thing Moxxie knows him hearing the girl vent. Yet, at the same time there was this hurt in her voice.

"I need to get away from here, I need to go out and find jobs that won't fire me or throw me off when they are done! Wrath sake I'm even band form the Pain Games! I got set up on a blind date! Stop trying to get me with all these muscular meat heads! I I love the farm when I want to work but I just want to do more! I then date someone I knew they wouldn't approve of but hey who cares! Well, that bit my ass! Then that fucker broke up with me after he was 'done'. Like just fucken now! Just let me catch the next thing walking pass by with my money! Now going to hear crap again from my folks about him! After, after, after "Millie voice that was angry and annoyed began to choke up. "I'm sorry. "

"Mil Mil." Their own voice sounded lost. To hear this strong gal reduces this.

"S-sorry Moxxie for w-wasting your time. Fuck, I shouldn't have a right to call you. Everything just been so busy even if it's not excuse. I..."

"Where are you?"

"I'm still in Wrath. Um have you went to the train station located nearby? Able to have some money on me to make this call on a pay phone." Millie sounded very tired.

"Do you parent know where you are?"

"They know I went out. I just didn't bother telling them where."

"Do you want to go home?"

"I got to get home."

"But do you want to stay?"