Chapter 148

Chapter 148

Here you go everyone with a 'mild' dash of pain. *Shifty eyes*

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

A beautiful, warm smile shining down on them.

The pair always by each other side as the little imp cuddles close to the warmth.

"Mamá!" Arms up to her as they are scooped up. Happy sound as the Imp nuzzle their Impling. Happy to hear a first word.

A pretty red bow in her long wavy hair or would wrap around her neck. The little one giggles when the bow around their neck. Or wrap in his horns to match her.

Music. A pretty lullaby from her voice. Never could get enough of it. Help them sleep. Would try to copy her.

Small happy churrs sound as  a long, long scarf wrapped around them. They like the color blue. They like wearing clothes that should be hot in this weather but never bother them. But they love Mamá outfits.

The little impling chip. Let out giggles being swept up in the air. "There my little fire star!" The pair laughing and nuzzle each other faces.

"My precious little Mox."

Then shots.

BANG!

BANG!

Hiding. He was so scared but wanted Mamá to be with them. She got the boom stick out. Only had boom stick out if something bad here.

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

A lot of sounds were crashed. Toss. Another bang. Painful screams. A lot of hissing. Then the floor board opened and stared up at a demon they had never seen. Not an imp. Spiral red and black eyes. A long dangerous looking tail with a sharp point at the end

"Well, well, well the sharpshooter has a little gun." The aquatic smile was very big. "Come on out your mama outs- "

"STAY AWAY FROM HIM!"

"Mamá!" Try to jump out to get to her but was grabbed too roughly. A terrified sound in the air being thrown up. Then caught while the demon laughed.

"You are so tiny for a Wrathian! So, easy to squi- "

Moxxie bit the hand.

"Ouch! Got some sharp teeth."