Chapter 100

Chapter 100

Behold! Another chapter.

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Moxxie tilt their head. A plate was put down in front of them.

"Dig in." Striker grinned very big as he sat down by him. He started to cut into their steak.

The smaller of the two stares until they pick off their own utensils. Began to cut in the meat. But into the meat that Striker prepared for both of them.

The whole week was a bit odd. Like for starters Striker was only coming in three days this week. Which well was the deal at beginning when he joined. So, oopsie their on Blitz part. After that it really just felt like any other day at work. The other days Striker just has been doing their own business.

What kind of business?

Not sure, only to mention he'll be gone for a few days with Bombproof. It was work related, along with living arrangements in the future for his horse. So, didn't push it.

Then every night Striker texts him to hangout in their room. Now while they were dating, they didn't like hangout 24/7. Yes, there was work, living in the same apartment and like a few steps away. But they make the others spend time together. Have their own space and stuff to do. Which they were both fine with. During the time told him he'd be a little late as he was finishing up an order. Or was doing some research on the side. Yet, no matter how late it was Striker just waits. Literally will pull them in the apartment room. A big smile on their face then gives a sarcastic comment.

That didn't change in the least.

There has been a lot of affection lately. Some that should have been a bit cheesy. Yet, Moxxie actually like it. Got to tease him about it. Which would result in a playful insult to the other. Oh, and lots of physical affection as well. It was a lot that Moxxie would need a breather. Even if he wanted to continue to get Striker to stop being smug. How he did this to them.

Jerk.

Yet, here they are still with their teasing, smug face jerk of a partner. Who must be excited about something? If the rattle in their tail was right. While their eyes focus on their steak.

So, tonight was the last night the pair will hangout. As Striker, Bombproof set off to leave.

"It's good." Moxxie commented.

"Well, I would hope so. Always was good at cooking meat." Striker takes a bigger bite out their own.

The pair ate a little longer while just relaxing in the silence. Until they were both done. Moxxie about to clean up but was told to just go sit on the couch.

"I can help." A small muttered.

"Naw I got this. It'll be quick. Got to make sure this place not too messy when I get back." Striker shrugged as he picked the plates up. "If you want to clean here next time. Better in a maid outfit."

"But I don't work for you?"

"Noted. I'll have to get a job resignation for you to sign now. You must for now only clean if you're in a maid outfit."