Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moment mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When Moxxie started to work for Ivy. He did request certain days off. Just to use as their 'vacation days'.

Ivy was willing to listen to what they were. If there was an issue, she would say no. But the days where they landed on can work.

The Harvest Moon festival week. That week would be busy, but she heard how important it is for Wrath. A celebration of sorts. Should be able to handle it like before.

Their Madre Birthday like two or three days off. Got to make it look like it long just travels reason.

"So, what about your Birthday?" Ivy rechecks certain dates on her calendar. Written down in her booklet of a schedule.

"Personally, don't care about celebrating it."

"But you'll celebrate your Madre?"

Moxxie shrugged a bit. "I owe her."

"Aww she got herself a good kid." Ivy grins at the eye roll she received. The two interactions improved in a way. Well, as one can be for a boss, employee.  Glance back at the calendar. Made a note on a certain day as well.

All, all were approved.

The first vacation three day off is soon. Which was Maria. It'll also be their first time back in Wrath after six months. Not counting the phone. He was actually a bit excited to go back home. Home in the Wrath Ring.

Then is was time to figure out a gift idea.

"So, what you going to get for your Madre?" Ivy asked, with a yawn escaped her mouth. Call Moxxie in a little earlier than she would have liked. But a bigger order came in to be delivered and needed some extra help. Along with the need to get the food prepared. Moxxie came in like it was no problem. As if he didn't sleep at all.  He replied that he didn't sleep. Now she has her eye on him prepping the dough.

It was hard to tell if they were tired or not. Their faces are always the same. Plus, she swears they are mocking yawning at her on purpose when he yawns.

"I kind of have an idea but want to see if they're available. If not, I guess I'll make her something. Or go out."

"Oh? Like what have you made for her?" Her vines carefully grab a bag of sugar to be stored.

Moxxie grumble a bit.

"Can you repeat that?"

Another grumble.

"Maybe I should move that scarf. I can barely hear you."

"I said clothes. I can sew." Moxxie growled as he went back to the dough.

"Really?" Ivy blinks a bit surprised along with the growl. The imp just keeps surprising here, one thing after another. Sees how they look at. Like ready for her to say something else. "Like what have you sewn for her?"

Stare then glance back at the dough. "The first thing I made her is skirt, along with a cuffed bracelet that like metal, leather and thread mix together. A flannel shirt. Work gloves. Socks. I would restitch her clothes along with mine if needed to be work on. It was different stuff."