Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Um Via why don't you take a break? "

"No."

"How about we start back on the beginning of control?"

"No dad."

"Via I find it really great you want to keep going but you can't push yourself." Stolas explains to his daughter. The owlet tries to look serious as she concentrates.

Stolas is quite proud of his daughter's control of magic. Years back he was unsure along with just waiting. Until he looks into past incidents with those who do wait too long. It's mixed views. It either goes well or not. Plus, he thinks the final push was when he accidentally heard one of the Goatias children when he was visiting one their homes for a meeting.

Children can be cruel. He should have known that with his experience around Stella, her crew and even Andrealphus. Yet, to hear one those, those little hatchlings call Octavia a defect for not showing off magic.

That made something snap inside him. One, not listening to Octavia before. The two wanted to go in there and make them terrified of him. Say so many things he wouldn't dare say around a child. Stella probably would have if the attack hit her. But he is not sure these days.

So, he took Puppet advice to give Octavia lessons on magic that center on control along with a deeper sense to it. At least find ways to teach her in a child's way.

Also, at the beginning asked, plead, if Puppet could help with teaching as well.

"No."

"But why?" Stolas looks at them with a frown.

"I'm not suited to teach someone." Puppet sighs as they were holding a star.

"Is it because we were royalty? Look, it's nothing to worry about. I would want you to teach her as if she was just a normal student. Along, with brea- "

"I don't want a student. I don't think she should learn from me."

He really doesn't want to teach anyone. Advice, warning of sorts maybe with magic like he told Stolas teach Octavia control now instead of when she older. After that he just doesn't trust himself along with other reasons.

Too many reasons that can make a book on 'Why you shouldn't let your Child be taught by me'. Sounds terrible but gets straight to the point.

"Then at least can you watch?" Stolas asked them with a bit of hope. "This all new for me too. I didn't mind teaching alone but when it's someone else- "

"It can scary like you don't want to mess up."

"Exactly."

"...Ill only watch." Tense at the look of gratitude on their face.

Till this day it has just been watching. One, or two occasions may have said something if Octavia started to get overwhelmed. Other than that, from what they have witnessed when their lesson is out here. The control gets better along with harder. That progress.