Chapter 95

Chapter 95

Have fun!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

One coffee picks up and back to work. Another work day like nothing else happened. Besides extra money and this morning with mafia.

"You brought what back?"

"Squirrels."

Loona just stared at Millie. Then Blitz. Then at Moxxie. "Aren't you the responsible, boring one Fatty?

"It's not my ex who about to get tortured with a thoughtful gift."

Yes, back to normal.

"They're a bit adorable."

The squirrel hisses. The Greed squirrel has one eyeball like a cyclops. Fluffy tails were barbed spikes. Already tried to swipe at Millie. But the wretched fortress stops them.

"You would like that one-eye rat." Millie cooed as she looks at Moxxie. Who was cooking them dinner? "Sure, you don't want any help?"

"I got it." Stir the meat with the onions.

"You going to bring some to Striker?"

"When I'm done figuring out those two neck sizes."

Unhappy chattering.

"Rude."

A small giggle passes her lips as she texts. "This will be so much fun."

"You going to write a message?" Turn the heat on to boil the water.

"That's a good idea! I'll make it look so darn expensive and fancy they wouldn't want to tear it apart. Its genius!" Millie cackles and opens an app up. "Does our printer at work have Redtooth?"

"No, but does have a USB port."

"It'll do." Millie already getting to work on the letter.

Dinner was soon done. They feed the squirrels too. Ravage the meatball till there was nothing left. Did pass out from being full. It gave Moxxie a few seconds to check their necks. After all that was done. The two of them just continued to do their own thing.

"Hey Mox going to wash up and hit the bed early."

"All right. Will send these rodents off soon."

"Sweet!"

Striker eats the meal that Moxxie brought from them. His tail let out a very pleasant rattle. "There money- "

"Don't want it." Moxxie sits on the couch with their legs crossed. Look the same and didn't bother changing when they came over. Just staring at the tv.

"Seriously Critter even you need to have limit with your generosity." Held back a snicker at the usual deadpan look. Took another bite of the food. "Come now underneath that grouchy look. You really are a different kind of sweetheart."

"I just don't need money. I don't mind making you food."

Wants to sometimes face palm. Almost did. It cute but really Moxxie doesn't needs to be stubborn about it. "Just take the bloody money."