Chapter 99

Chapter 99

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking/speaking/singing

Voices/Text/Flashback/Singing

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Millie, Moxxie just in the meeting room. The pair should be doing some kind of work. Yet, they are just chilling. Blitz, Striker was already off doing a mission. Loona at her desk.

Moxxie, Loona staying far away from each other. Same with Striker and Loona.

Really didn't need to deal with paperwork, the weapons were all accounted for and just good. So, they decided to just be lazy as they watch news on the TV. Look like update in the Greed Ring about the reconstruction of Loo Loo Land.

"It won't be the same but hey would still go back." Millie grins as she looks back at the television. A random part fell on a worker in the background.

"Will have to wear a disguise for a while." Moxxie half paying attention to the news.

"Haven't figured it out yet that it was still us. So, not to worry." Lean against the chair and hum. "I wonder if they'll replace the main show again. When I was little. There wasn't a Fizzarolli Bot. It was some bug actually that was one of the main cast members. Then blew up to millions of pieces. I think they were supposed to be roaches?"

"Prices still greedy?"

"Totally but they were higher by a dollar or two."

Raise an eyebrow and then shrug. Goes back to the paper work.

"So, you really haven't gone to a carnival or another theme park."

"There was the Harvest Festival. There were like those carnivals that came around for like special events. Like a contest who had the bigger pumpkin. I think we may have gone to a theme park. Madre said we didn't go in because some mascot scared me, then she punches them."

"Gotcha. Maybe this next one will be better."

A little shrug.

Millie taps her finger on the table. Her eyes look around till looking at a poster. "Wonder why Blitz doesn't talk about her much."

"Who?"

"His sister."

"Not our business? Never asked? Who knows?" A small shrugged. The thought did cross his mind when he saw a younger version from those photos.

"She seems fun." Look back at them. She raises an eyebrow as she crosses her arms. "Well?"

Look at her with a confused look.

"How about we try to find her well. Verosika did mention rehab."

What?  Even if Blitz were to talk about it. They'll listen but that's about it. Feels like there was a lot to that talk that but won't push it.

"Um Millie maybe it shouldn't be our business."

"Aren't you curious?"

"I rather not get involved with an issue I have no idea what's going." Flip another page of the paper. "Plus, Blitz seems to get enough on their hand with work, Loona and this whole thing with Stolas."