Chapter 98

Chapter 98

Another!

Warning: OOC, random craziness, Error past dark abuse, many other troubles if mention, cursing, killing, dark themes, racism mention, stuff children/teen shouldn't do, profanity, self-harm, suicidal moments, cheating, sexual moments mentioned, violence, smoking, drugs, alcohol, guns mention, animal death, cringe, bullying, yandere, possible musical/singing moments and bad flirts.

Error/Moxxie speaking

Voices/flashback/Text

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

BOOM

"Headshot!" Emma cackled and turned her head. "How I do?"

Moxxie not lifting their head up from the human child direction. Just gave her a thumbs up as they looked at their phone.

A random visit to check on the family. Good timing as Ralphie needed to bring Hansel to a Boy Scout meeting. Harley and Uggie laying down by their side.

"Hey!" Emma stomps her foot down.

Glance up to look at her.

"Don't you adults complain about us kids being on their phones to much?"

"I'm not a human adult cub. Plus, keep that gun down with the finger of the trigger"

"I know. I know." Emma huffs.

Moxxie grunted as their eyes were still on the phone. Yet, not out of enjoyment.

Emma pouts and stares at them for a while. "You don't look happy."

"Just junk at work with a co-worker."

AKA Loona.

Look Moxxie doesn't like Loona. Plain and simple. Blitz doesn't make it better if he goes along with the teasing. There were times it would be two of them both going at it against Moxxie. Which they would just ignore to focus on when its other work.

Over time it did seem to get a little worse with Loona.

Sure, seems like she chilled a little when talking to Octavia. At least with all the conversation Octavia would talk about with Puppet. Loona, Millie do have a like or dislike work relationship at this time. Now Millie will get at Loona to stop or even tell Blitz to get Loona to stop. Which would be either brushed away, Loona just joking or Moxxie doesn't need to bitch like a baby.

Last week it did go a little too far. Heck doesn't can't even recall what the conversation for the meeting was about. Just remember being asked about reports. Told Blitz to asked Loona as they should be keeping charge of the filing. Some back talk. Loona got snappy.

"You could have done it. Your job doing the rest." Loona rolled her eyes as she looks through her phone.

"Because someone been pushing it to the side." Not fazed by the glare or how she started to growl.

"Got a problem with me?"

"Hey, now come on you two no need to fight." Blitz looks at the pair who cross from each other from the table.

"Not like the fatass would win without his toys."

Fist clenched up under the table. They are just getting tired with this same stupid talk. Getting tired of dealing with her work which is either half-finished or not done at all. That includes Blitz. He was supposed to be the damn weapon expert. Not an extra secretary/accountant. Gets up. "I'm going for a walk."